[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Megazord Toys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (317 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
317 KB, 2048x1365
Alright, I heard about these a few days ago, from a friend, and now I want to try to find them.

By "These" I mean, the megazord toyline that they made for the 20th anniversary of the show. The toys in question are the ones that are all built the same size and with the same joint connectors so that all of them are interchangable.

The guy that told me didn't know the name of the line, I was wondering if anyone on here knew the exact name of the toyline?

If this is a made up toyline that doesn't exist, then what are the best quality Megazord toys?
>>
Legacy?
>>
>>5368298
Thanks.
>>
The first Megazor was the Best.
>>
Here is the video if you can help
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-3hIXUxSww
>>
>>5368262
It uses a system called zord builder, making it able to be swapped with other Megazords from the last few Power Rangers toylines
>>
File: 1402446584693.jpg (103 KB, 914x713) Image search: [Google]
1402446584693.jpg
103 KB, 914x713
>tfw Legacy anything-past-MMPR-era never
>>
>>5371604
No shit. Anything past MMPR is not profitable.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.