[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Secret Santa Thread #10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 23
File: 2.jpg (90 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
90 KB, 1024x768
New Thread!

Everyone should have their gifts already, with a few stragglers still shipping out late. Post a picture of your gift and say a thank you to your Santa! If you have shipped out, make sure to send me the tracking info of your gift to avoid grinch accusations.

If you have not received a gift, email me at [email protected] on January 2nd, NOT BEFORE, and I will begin the process of assigning backup Santas.

If you would like to volunteer to be a backup Santa for anons who were grinched, email me and let me know you're interested in extending the Christmas spirit for a couple more days!

As always, let's try to keep the threads jolly and cheerful, and keep whining and shitposting to a minimum.
>>
>>5367825
This hasn't been fun.
>>
>>5367859
Fuck you I've had plenty fun.

If only my giftee would post more pics, but for now I'm perfectly cool, and will definitely have a go on it next year too.
>>
>>5367859
I had fun searching and making a nice card for my Santee,
The shipping part wasn't fun but I can deal with it, If people just stopped feeding the trolls there would have been less drama
>>
>>5367859
I had fun, got pics from my assignment and he seemed to really like what he got, and I got a great package of stuff myself. Undecided on whether I'll do it again next year though, the value of the dollar here is really shit and getting worse so I don't know if I'd be able to put as much stuff together as I was able to this year.
>>
File: 1431381765385.jpg (58 KB, 478x598) Image search: [Google]
1431381765385.jpg
58 KB, 478x598
>>5367859
I had a absolutely wonderful Santa and got some very sweet & cool things. It's been pretty damn fun in my experience.
(& hope my Santee enjoys his gift!)
>>
So how many of you were total bitches and didn't post pictures of gifts?
>>
>>5368229
I posted mine.
I don't necessarily want my santee to post a pic but at least let me know he got it...
>>
>>5368263

>I don't necessarily want my santee to post a pic

Why? Did you get them hornet-covered Dragon Dildos?
>>
File: 2015-12-30 16.51.17.jpg (2 MB, 2829x1590) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-30 16.51.17.jpg
2 MB, 2829x1590
Even though some people gave me a hard time in the last thread, I think I'd be willing to try again next year.
I personally really appreciated my gift, even though I thought I was grinched for a while. My secret santa really went the extra mile, but it would have been nicer if it had come before Christmas.
>>
File: IMAG0469.jpg (433 KB, 1576x800) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0469.jpg
433 KB, 1576x800
Hey Rex, I have the package! Sorry for responding so late, I posted briefly in the last thread but wanted to make sure you'd see it. I'm not going to open anything until the rest arrives (except the kinder eggs), but holy crap, man, I'm so excited. Three things is already more than I thought I would be getting.
>>
>>5368340
didn't you uh

didn't you grinch your own santee
>>
File: 1432347125213.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1432347125213.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
>>5368340
>>
>>5368407
I was going to send him the Gordon and Preacher, but everyone told me not to and flipped out on me.
>>
>>5368340
You have autism dont you? No trolling.
>>
>>5368612
Was DC stuff even on your santees list
>>
>>5368633
No, but someone said I should send him my gifts, and figured if that's what it would take for people to quit bitching at me I decided I'd send those two and keep the Batman so we both get something.
Then everyone flipped out and said just let a backup guy take care of him.

Obviously people just can't be happy here, so I'm ignoring the insults.
>>
>>5368656

Dude, the situation you've created is pretty screwy, and if you can't see that, that is kind of baffling.

You figured your Santa would bail on you, so you got your guy nothing.

Your Santa pulled through fine, so you got caught with you pants down, and it makes you look bad.

Now, you're re-gifting items you got from your Santa, to you Santee, which seems really bad on your part.

As far as I am concerned, you should still be considered a Grinch since you look like a cheapskate who just passes the items someone actually picked out to you, on to the next guy, and it is still obviously under the amount you were supposed to spend.

The whole situation is just weird, and kinda sad.
>>
>>5368656
You really shouldn't join next year unless you seriously spoil the hell out of the person you get assigned.

If you think you can't do that, email the santa, tell him what you did and who your giftee was, at least have the balls to do that.
>>
Got my secret santa stuff today, its pretty cool, but it would have been better if it came before Christmas. I thought I was gonna get grinched so I didn't send anything to my santee. I guess I could just send him the packing peanuts that came in mine, that way we both get something right? No bully please.
>>
>>5368668
You can't tell me with all this grinch talk you weren't a little skeptical about getting something back, right?
I just didn't want to put myself at a loss of I was going to get scammed. That seems fair to me and how do we know my santee isn't a grinch too?

I WAITED TILL CHRISTMAS to spend the money on being with my friends. If my Santa had sent the gift sooner, we wouldn't be in this mess. I appreciate his effort, but next time maybe send it sooner... I'm sure I'm not the only one who waited to make sure they were covered.
>>
>>5368686

I spent at least $150 on my giftee, and not only did he already get the stuff like two weeks ago, but I didn't even have a car for the better part of November, so buying presents was a low priority for me at the time.

And I still managed to take care of my recipient with weeks to spare.

And my Santa just sent his stuff to me Yesterday, apparently.

That wasn't even a big deal to me. You're literally punishing your recipient for what your Santa might hypothetically do, which just isn't fair.
>>
>>5368675
I already "had the balls" to say it here. I didn't have to be honest and I even said sorry in my first post.
And now all of a sudden you want me to email the guy running this show so I can connect my address to this mix up. Knowing how big of dicks some people have been, even though I said sorry, I wouldn't trust my address not getting posted here.
I'm not going to do that, because I didn't do anything wrong, and even if I did I was willing to fix it.

Besides, people already said the backup Santas will cover it, so who cares? Everyone's getting taken care of.
>>
>>5368698
I already said I could send the Gordon and Preacher. I borrowed $20 from my sister so I could do it.
I'm not punishing anyone, I'm just making sure I didn't get grinched. I'm in college and don't get a whole lot of money to blow, but when I signed up I had enough to cover the costs. Then all this grinch stuff came up and who's to say my santee isn't a grinch too?
>>
>>5368616
Yeah, I'm thinking this too. Either autism or just trolling.

Either way, somebody got grinched. Hopefully the backup Santas can take care of it.
>>
>>5368749
You guys are fucking idiots. I'm not autistic, and if I were trolling I wouldn't be willing to send my santee literally two thirds of my own gift. I have the money right now to pay for shipping. You're all just telling me not to.
You guys say the backups have my guy covered, and also tell me not to send anything, so I don't see what the problem is. I can just use this 20 for myself I guess.
>>
>>5368710
>I'm just making sure I didn't get grinched.
This is not the spirit of Christmas, nor is it even how you are supposed to think. You don't sign up for SS, knowing you are supposed to buy gifts for someone, then bail because you are paranoid.

>Hey boss, where's my paycheck?
>You don't have one, you never showed up for a single day of work!
>Well I thought you weren't going to pay me, so I decided not to show up.
>>
>>5368762
>>5368710
>>5368702
>>5368686
>>5368656
>>5368340
Whoever coordinates this stuff, make sure this chucklefuck gets left out in the cold next year.
>>
>5368768

I was his Santa, I have his address and info :^)

He should get a real fucking gift for his Santa, with proof(my gifts in the image) and show he's actually going to send it, or else, well..I'll let you guys decide what his punishment will be.
>>
>>5368777
God trips decides, his fate is of your choosing.
>>
>>5368777
Hold a gun to his nuts until he delivers, or let us at him.
>>
this fucking thread
man i don't even come on /toy/ anymore for toy news, its just for manchild drama, god damn, boys
>>
>>5368702
>Didn't do anything wrong
>Admits to grinching based solely on the possibility he wouldn't get something in return.

You're one hell of a special kind of fuck up aren't you.
>>
Well my giftee in TX got his package a week ago and has yet to even post. I guess I'm out for the year. You guys have fun with all the drama. I had fun, got something good, gave something good. I'll be back next year.
>>
>>5368266
not hornet covered per say...

>>5368872
Same, see you all next year ~
>>
>>5368389
Glad to see it arrived safe!

I'm still waiting on the rest of your present, and honestly, I'm getting anxious now. Holiday slowdown or not, it's now been double the time it takes for any other package I've ordered from HLJ to get to me. I'll be starting up an inquiry to see what the hell's going on with it. Here's hoping it just shows up soon, especially if you want to wait and open everything up all at once.
>>
>>5368702
Can we get a first name/city on your santa, bud?
>>
>>5369153
*santee
My bad.
>>
>>5368681
You're a goddamn faggot.
>>
>>5368681
>>5369194
Clearly b8, folks.
>>
>>5368340
Fucker Just don't participate next year. You obviously don't have the heart to do it. You are the kind if people that have to be avoided in this kind if things and sending gifts that you received don't fix your mistake since you don't put the effort to make a gift for your Santee
>>
>>5368872
Post initials of your giftee, please? Package could have gotten lost.
>>
>>5368686
>>I waited til Christmas
Yet if you cared to read the threads you will know that you have to wait til January to claim you get grinched and got a chance to got something for the back up santas, you are just a selfish bastard or a troll either way get out
>>
To my Santa from MA, I just got back home today and opened my gift. Thanks so much for all the neat stuff! A lot of it I didn't expect. I really dig the socks. Hope you have a great New Year and got something awesome in return.
>>
>>5369249
SR from TX, he was a Nintenbro, I hate that I couldn't spoil him like some have done in the thread but I at least hit the limit (and some over) unlike some grinchy bastards, also in the thread. I just wanted to make sure he got it, and that he liked it, mostly cause I don't want to be called a grinch myself or that my gift sucked because I didn't blow the bank on it.
>>
File: Christmas1a.jpg (103 KB, 922x691) Image search: [Google]
Christmas1a.jpg
103 KB, 922x691
Just went down to the mailbox and...my package from my Santa was there!

I have a friend here who will be helping me open it up. We've got some pretty pimp-tastic tape holding the box closed.....
>>
File: Christmas2a.jpg (81 KB, 922x691) Image search: [Google]
Christmas2a.jpg
81 KB, 922x691
>>5370187

...But not for too much longer.

Time to stand back. This might be a little dangerous.
>>
File: Christmas3a.jpg (101 KB, 922x691) Image search: [Google]
Christmas3a.jpg
101 KB, 922x691
>>5370188

Well, after mangling the box we're barely in, and we've already got delicious, delicious innards spilling out.

Stormtroopers! My favorite trophy! I mean, flavor!
>>
File: IMG_2597.jpg (241 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2597.jpg
241 KB, 960x720
Oh my god, Stephen
I talked so much shit about grinches cause the post office didn't wanna get this to me forever
This is hype as fuck man, I adore gamera, but I never got the chance to watch the new trilogy.
You could've left it at that, but I'm super excited to see what the actual gift you mentioned is.
Hope you got something good man
Merghy crasmasd
>>
File: Christmas4a.jpg (167 KB, 922x691) Image search: [Google]
Christmas4a.jpg
167 KB, 922x691
>>5370191

Holy shit, man....this is a ton of stuff. This box was crammed full. We've got at least seven or eight wrapped presents, and a bunch of treats.

There are three bigger wrapped presents, and a bunch of small ones. Let's open the small ones first.
>>
File: Christmas5a.jpg (131 KB, 922x691) Image search: [Google]
Christmas5a.jpg
131 KB, 922x691
>>5370195

So, opening up all the smaller gifts reveals a cool Storm Trooper mug, Star Wars planner, A Stormtrooper manlet--I mean, ornament, and and watch, along with some more goodies.

Now, for those last three big presents...
>>
File: Christmas6a.jpg (117 KB, 922x691) Image search: [Google]
Christmas6a.jpg
117 KB, 922x691
>>5370200

And for the three big items....

The LEGO Star Wars character/minifig encyclopedia. I dip in and out of LEGO, because it is a slipper slope I fall into hard and fast, and this is something I never picked up. Makes me want to pick up more of the SW LEGO stuff now, dammit.

Then I got the Elite-series Storm Trooper. Funny story there; I was just at the Disney store in the mall today and picked up a Phasma, and considered getting a Storm trooper, but decided not to. Then I was kicking myself for now picking one up....but now, this is perfect! I have a Storm Trooper to go with my Phasma.

And I also got the SH Figuarts Vegetto. I just recently got into the Figuarts DBZ line, and this is one I haven't picked up yet, so this is awesome!
>>
File: Christmas7.jpg (90 KB, 922x691) Image search: [Google]
Christmas7.jpg
90 KB, 922x691
>>5370211

And here is a last shot of them all opened up.

Thanks a lot, Santa! This is an awesome assortment of stuff. I appreciate it all of course, but the two figures and the LEGO book are just freaking sweet.
>>
>>5370211
Man I fucking love big design encyclopedies like that.
Hype as fuck.
>>
>>5368777
I have your return address and I'll post it on /b/ if you post mine.
>>
>>5370241
> /b/
Those guys don't do anything.
>>
>>5370215
Sweet it made it! Ya that box was heavy. Standard shipping would been 90 bucks almost. Thank god for flat rate. Glad you liked what I got ya. Yay.
>>
File: 355.png (313 KB, 377x379) Image search: [Google]
355.png
313 KB, 377x379
>>5370241
Fuck do you expect them to do?

>hay guys I ripped someone off and people are upset at me help me fuck with someone who sent me multiple christmas gifts
>>
>>5370270
I didn't rip anyone off. Backup Santas have him covered, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought they got grinched. We don't even know if my santee is a grinch or not, so maybe he deserves nothing?
>>
>>5370269

Yeah, it was super heavy. I was kind of surprised.

Thanks again, and I absolutely like it. So much cool stuff.
>>
File: 20151206_125653.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151206_125653.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
I'd like to thank Santa for hosting this year and doing a great job with it. I'd also like to thank my Santa and my Santee. Hope you guys had a good christmas.
>>
>>5370276
>We don't even know if my santee is a grinch or not, so maybe he deserves nothing?
Spoken like a true thief. Hopefully you get hit by a car soon, it sounds like not even your sister (who you also stole from) will care.

>I'm not getting my Santee presents because he might grinch someone, even though I have no way of telling
>>
>>5370276
By that fucking logic no one should have bought anyone anything because theirs may have been grinches too.
>>
>>5370370
Which figure did you get? Curious if you are my santee
>>
>>5370385
How am I stealing from anyone? I was literally given the gift, and my sister doesn't even care if I pay her back even though I will eventually.
It sounds like your the one who needs to be hit by a car.

>>5370432
If it weren't for trolls saying they signed up to grinch people, I wouldn't have been so worried I got grinched. I waited till Christmas before I figured I was grinched. My Santa should have mailed sooner.
It's simple logic.
>>
>>5370473
>It's simpleton logic.
ftfy thief
>>
>>5370473
>It's my Santa's fault that I'm a paranoid little bitch and couldn't give someone a gift out of the kindness of my heart and not expect someone to give me something anyways!
It's almost like you don't understand the point of Christmas.
You should have just not participated like me.
>>
>>5370437
Baragon, yo
>>
>>5370478
>>5370481
Whatever. You guys are assholes. If I enter next year I'm just not going to say anything at all when I get my shit. The backup Santas have my guy covered so what's the big deal?
I'm done trying to defend myself to idiots.
>>
>>5370668
>You guys are assholes for calling me out on being an asshole!
But we're right.
>The backup Santas have my guy covered
You don't know that, my dude.
>I'm done trying to defend myself to idiots.
Well at least you get good practice from trying to convince your family you're not a man-child.
>>
>>5370668
>If I enter next year
Yeah no, you're getting blacklisted.
>>
>>5370668
Hope you get blacklisted
>>
>>5370668

The backup Santas weren't supposed to be a free card for people to back out. They're just insurance for the people who got fucked over by Grinches.

At this point, you're almost worse than a Grinch. At least they just take the free shit and run. You're trying to justify backing out of buying your guy nothing at all based on a complete hypothetical that your Santa wasn't going to get you nothing, then tried to re-gift the items you were given, and then blaming it all on your family.
>>
>>5370695
I can use my dad's address and use a different name. If next year's secret santa seems to have less assholes, I'll enter if I wamt to.
This year didn't seem so bad till I posted my gifts, but I did like them so it's a hard call.

>>5370687
Fuck you. At least I was honest about not sending anything. That's better than nothing.
>>
>>5370709
>If next year's secret santa seems to have less assholes
It won't if you try to weasel your way in, you little Jew.
>At least I was honest
Oh yes at least you announced to the whole thread how much of a thieving Jew bastard you are, especially after receiving such a generous gift from someone who put in time and effort to get you good shit.
You're a fucking disgrace to this kind of practice and even if you did enter next year with a different address I hope you get grinched. You deserve it for being such a shit person.
>>
>>5370707
Maybe my Santa was a grinch who changed his mind at the last second and that's why it took so long to ship. We'll never know. It's his fault just as much as mine because he took so long.
And we also don't know if the person I was supposed to ship to was a grinch.
They might be laughing at us all tight now.

I made the right decision because if I didn't get anything out of this at least I got to hang iut with my friends on chrisgmas.
>>
>>5370715
It isn't your Santa's fault for not being able to ship your shit, it probably got delayed due to the holiday rush. That doesn't make it right for you not to still send out stuff to your Santee in the holiday spirit. You're just a greedy fuck.
>>
>>5370715
Your typing errors..
Just admit you didnt want to send out shit and changed your mind. You should have alerted the secret santa maker then sent your santa the stuff back.
>>
>>5370276
No you did rip someone off, the back up santas are just covering your fat ass. That doesn't absolve you of wrong doing, you're still a little shit.
>>
>>5370715
You really seem to like passing blame around on other people, the fact that you may be physically old enough to vote with the mental age of a spoiled 2 year old scares me.
Saying your Santa might have been a grinch, when clearly he was not. Blaming "Teh Assholes" and clearly being in this only for what you got not what you could give doesn't change that fact that you are a grinching little bastard. your choice not to send anything out, you're choice to brag about it on the boards, your choice to be a little cuck bitch.
>>
>>5370715
Calling it right now, when someone tries to do a Secret Santa next year you will be the first example of why we shouldn't do one.
>>
>>5370713
Sir so far you are the only asshole in this secret santa
>>
>>5370713
Sir so far you are the only asshole in this secret santa
>>
>tfw cracked open the candy I got from Santa

That chocolate was delicious.
>>
My first post of the new year will be to tell you all that I may or may not have rubbed my dick on some chocolate I sent with my gift.
>>
>>5372064

>Not sending your severed dick covered in chocolate.
>>
>>5372083
>Not covering your severed choco dick with hornets
It's like you don't even like christmas.
>>
>>5372064
Well, everything I got was in original wrapping, so joke's on you
>>
>mfw Anon gave up PO Box so couldn't send it directly
>Had to have FedEX ship to me
>Got it yesterday
>Going to ship it out tomorrow
>Still didn't get my /ss/
>[spoiler]Still didn't get secret s/a/nta either [/spoiler]
>>
>>5370668
Man, you are a dogshit of a person holy fuck.
>>
>>5370668
>Why am I not allowed a free gift when you guys all get one?

Did you get into child labor when you were 3 and did they not feed you after work or something? Your logic is stupid as fuck and I would kindly ask you to just get the fuck out of the Earth entirely.
>>
File: 1394325083353.jpg (630 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1394325083353.jpg
630 KB, 1000x750
Hi Alexis in GA I got stuff from Mystical Japan to send to you. But not till Monday. So look forward to about a week from now.
>>
Well, the 2nd is finally here! If you haven't received your gift yet, email me at [email protected] and I'll begin the backup Santa process.

I just want to reiterate, just because you are emailing me about a backup Santa DOES NOT GAURANTEE you getting a gift. Once I send out backup assignments I'm not checking my email again, so if the backup can't ship for whatever reason, its over.

If you still want to sign up as a backup Santa, then please email me and let me know.

Also, can everyone please stop responding to that guy? He's not participating next year and at this point is just trolling the thread.
>>
>>5372589
never got mine from /a/ either, not even a card from the 5 I signed up for
>>
>>5372589
>>5374693
>send my gift
>got my gift
>got 3 cards out of 5 from s/a/nta.

It was a good year
>>
File: 2015-12-30 08.53.08.jpg (1 MB, 1060x1883) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-30 08.53.08.jpg
1 MB, 1060x1883
>>5374688
>Also, can everyone please stop responding to that guy? He's not participating next year and at this point is just trolling the thread.

I actually didn't even participate this year, I was just having a laugh. The figures were bought by me or my wife over the last couple years and have nothing to do with the Secret Santa.

I wish the rest of the guys who might have been grinched luck. It takes a pretty high level of faggotry to pull that shit.
I may be a piece of shit troll, but I wouldn't burn someone like that.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas. The ride was fun while it lasted, but I don't want to sour anyone on future events, so I came clean.
>>
>>5375126
This should have been obvious to anyone with half a fucking brain.

I swear to god, you people are so fucking gullible sometimes.
>>
>>5375126
you sneaky butthole you really had me going
>>
>>5374688
Santa I have a question, If I haven't received my gift because it kinda seams lost in the shipping (the information haven't updated since the second week of December) is ok can I ask for a backup Santa for something simple like a card?
>>
>>5375491
Send me an email and we'll get something figured out
>>
Really hope I can join in next year. Money was tight this year so I bowed out and didn't get participate (didn't want to take the risk of screwing someone on their gift). But had a fun time seeing everyone post their packages and such.
>>
>still waiting for my gift to be posted
>>
>>5376879
Same
Fuck him though. Just takin' my gift and not showing any appreciation.

Oh well, still gonna do it next year.
>>
File: 1430431109673.jpg (60 KB, 385x500) Image search: [Google]
1430431109673.jpg
60 KB, 385x500
>>5374490
Alright, cool.

If you have time could you send the tracking number to santa and ask him to forward it to me?
>>
File: thanksSS.jpg (189 KB, 2304x3072) Image search: [Google]
thanksSS.jpg
189 KB, 2304x3072
With apologies to my santa. I didn't want to open it until I got mine out, and then I sorta forgot I had this picture left to upload. Super pumped for this guy, he's probably my favorite heisei rider.
>>
>>5370326 to the anon who got the s.h. figuarts kamen rider beast, i am glad you got it and you are enjoying it, and i apolagize it arrived late
>>
File: 1.jpg (45 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
45 KB, 560x415
>>Mfw mail got me grinched...
I bet my santa send an amazing gift I just feel sad that some idiot messed up and I didn't get anything
>>
IS THIS GRINCH SHIT STILLHAPPENING OR WHAT
>>
>>5368389
The rest finally came in! I'll be sending it out over the weekend, so look forward to it sometime next week! I'll be sending Santa the tracking once it's been mailed.
>>
It's kind of funny thinking back to that one guy who kept getting pissed because the registration ended too soon for him even though he checked /toy/ "all the time" and that keeping registration open into December would be plenty of time
>>
>>5390438
I'm in the same boat. Would've loved to join but the registration ended too soon for me as well and I couldn't guarantee my finances due to a job change but I would've been fine. Oh well maybe next year.
>>
So my mom just called apparently I got a package waiting for me in her house so or will either be my santa or my awaking Goku wish me luck
>>
File: IMG_20160109_115949.jpg (36 KB, 800x167) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160109_115949.jpg
36 KB, 800x167
Anon, did u ded?
>>
>>5392791
Christmas is over, everyone is dead
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.