[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm cleaning up and I've got too many toys and not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1450800310331.png (464 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
1450800310331.png
464 KB, 878x900
I'm cleaning up and I've got too many toys and not enough space so I'm just cluttering up. I've made peace with myself to only keep my favorites so I can have a nice small shelf display. But I just find it hard to get rid of toys that I really like and they give me pennies for them, especially since in the country I'm in there aren't as many big fandoms as there were in the US. For the $5 I get for a SHFiguart I can't do it. I've tried selling internationally but it wasn't worth it after shipping.

Pic somewhat related.
>>
>>5362220
donate them and get a small tax write off m8
>>
>>5362220
Looks like you have four options.
1. Give them away
2. Throw them away
3. Pack them up and store them somewhere out of the way
4. Destroy them and film it for youtube
>>
>>5362263

>3. Pack them up and store them somewhere out of the way

This. You really need to show all your toys at the same time?
>>
>>5362220
$5 for a SHFiguarts, where?
Here, a mint Figuart is $150, even loose figures are like $100.
>>
>>5362220
Where do you live? If you're lucky, maybe some anon from the same country see this and is interested in what you're selling.
>>
I'm currently living in Mexico City and most of the stuff I want to get rid off is Kamen Rider/Super Sentai/Power Rangers/Godzilla figures and that's just not something that is very popular around here. And for example they only want to give me about $100 pesos or so per figure which is about 5 dollars, I do have some rarer stuff like the MMPR pink ranger which I think goes for a bit more to only get 5 bucks for it.
>>
>>5362307
what third world shithole do you live in
>>
>>5362719
Why are you selling this on ebay
>>
>>5362744
why or why not?

I'm not selling on ebay because of problems I had with shipping.
>>
>>5363324
Gah I ment "why not", sorry.

What problems? If not that couldnt you go on the BST thread?
>>
>>5362719
Sell it here on the BST.
Make some money for your sadness.
>>
>>5362719
Mexfag here too anon have you tried sell them in Bellas Artes ( La Friki) there are plenty of hobbie stores that also buy stuff.
>>
>>5367508
That's where they offered me peanuts.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.