[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MOTUC Thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
I don't actually know anything about MOTU, but I saw this figure in Instagram and really like it.

Is there like a visually chart of all the MOTUC figures? Or does anyone have suggestions for ones that are cool just as standalones? Like just cool monsters or creatures?
>>
>>5358810
>Is there like a visually chart of all the MOTUC figures?

Lmgtfy
>>
>>5358810
http://www.motuportugal.com/
>>
File: IMG_2814[1].jpg (326 KB, 1296x972) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2814[1].jpg
326 KB, 1296x972
>>5358810
>cool monsters or creatures

Drago-man is GOAT.
>>
>>5358810
Callix is pretty cool figure.

And pretty much all of Snake Men members are great.

Lord Dactus looks bad ass as well I think Drago-Man is hard to get.
>>
>>5358922
>>5358810
These and the new He-Ro figure are absolutely hideous.
>>
>>5358810
There is one but IIRC it's a couple of years out of date.

>>5358810
Scorpia, Leech, Mannatee, Grizzlor, Hordak and Horde Prime work. A new Beast Man is coming out in 2016 as well.
>>
w2c cheap MOTU classics figures
>>
It's always weird to see a MOTUC thread on /toy/, I get the impression that there's maybe just 3 of us total on this board that have even a decent collection of them.

Anyways, I would 100% recommend the snake men, most Horde figures, any and all robots, Demo Man, and the Griffin just to build up a really nice assortment of monsters and creatures.
>>
>>5358810
I love MOTU, but I only have the 200X Snake Armor He-Man and King Hiss pack (still waiting for the snake form). Never got the regular Skeletor or He-Man since they're based on the toys, and it's only now that the 80 cartoon versions are being made that I'm willing to buy the two.
>>
>tfw all the chinese factory figs are headless

Looks like the days of the shitty figs that don't sell being readily available from China are over lads
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3112x2181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3112x2181
I like to combine motuc with other Fourhorsemen fantasy figures for my own headcanon. Lots of part swaps and what not, but they're great figures if you get them cheap.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>5361448
I've changed some of these guy up a little more with other parts I've gotten. Recently I've combined a clawful, goatman and a fangman to make a cool looking demon.
>>
>>5361448
Who's the barbarian in front?
>>
>>5361471
Vykor. He's an early concept of He-Man
>>
>>5361510
Vikor*
>>
>>5361471
Vikor, from motu classics. He's a figure of one of the early concept sketches for He-Man, which was basically Conan. One of the cooler figures in the line.
>>
>>5361516
>One of the cooler heroic figures in the line
Let's just be honest here. Barely any of the heroes hold a candle to even middle-of-the-pack villains.
>>
>>5361771
Fisto, Ram Man, Lord Dactus and Vikor are a few of my favorites of the entire like and shit on plenty of the villains.
>>
>>5361835
I would only put Fisto, Moss Man, Man-E-Faces, Mekaneck, and Ram Man at the level of the B-rank villains. When you have the likes of Trap Jaw and Two Bad and Demo Man and the Alcala-head Skeletor sitting on your shelf the villains just rule the roost in my opinion. It's just different strokes for different folks, I suppose. I've always been more of a villain man myself.
>>
>>5358844
>
going off that site pretty much the only characters we are missing in MOTUC form are some 90's He-Man characters, more complete than I thought would be the case
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.