[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I had a few dollars left over from Christmas shopping and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
So I had a few dollars left over from Christmas shopping and bought my kid two of these little "iBLOCK FUN Charmander and Charizard'. It clearly states that it come's with instructions but when he opened it them there wasn't any.

Just wondering if anyone has the same /toy/s or not and could upload the instructions. There Is one video online of a guy building them, but it's all in fast forward AND the fucker has the audacity to build them out of frame. So I tried going to the website but it's a horrible messy chink website.

halp pls
>>
Holy shit you retard. You have picture views of either side, it's a pretty simple construction. Failing that, it was somehow beyond you to attempt navigating their page by google translating sections of it.
>>
It is not as easy as it seems because of the size and shapes of the blocks, if you want it to be stable you should follow the instructions.

I have this one, it is a bootleg nanoblock charmander. You should be able to find the original instructions in google.
>>
>>5356673
I have honestly tried man, the website i translated was impossible to navigate.
>>5356653
That is the only angle of the toy I could find you idiot. try searching for it yourself instead of adding nothing to this thread
>>
File: BeH7f11IYAEFhaU.jpg (71 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
BeH7f11IYAEFhaU.jpg
71 KB, 600x800
Google says this
<--------
>>
what store did you pick them up at OP?
>>
>>5356693
THANK YOU
>>5356706
It was a random stall at some market, as I said didn't really intend to buy this. I just bought a random gift.
>>
Yeah that's some bootleg Nanoblock bs
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.