[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nerf Vs Nerf XD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Now, as i am getting closer to the next year, i am trying to understand.. is the XD series really performs better for the extra 5-10 bucks?
And will it even matter after you mod the gun.
As buying used ones seems to be quite cheap, but no used XD`s for now.
>>
>>5347085
XD's just have packaging that tries to justify that most darts go under the expected range of the original Elite, but they're literally the same releases as previous otherwise.

If you're modding them, it shouldn't matter.
>>
>>5347090
Well.. other than that ,did you have any hand on experience on some models?
As i know they love to "tell a range" maybe there is still something.
>>
got my first foam plastic shooty things a week ago, halo boomco replica/lookalikes apparently the darts aren't compatible with nerf
should i keep buying boomco or is nerf worth trying?
>>
>>5347092
Literally no difference apart from packaging and paint job is what I'm trying to say.

>>5347093
Unless you plan on doing outdoor wars with other people (i.e. HvZ) where Nerf and their respective darts are most likely to be the most commonly seen ammo you can reuse, it's best to stick with what you have already.
>>
>>5347093
Well as i saw Boomco has some very nice ideas,and i got to play a bit with the pumping action ones a bit-was not disappointed .
They are quite cheaper, but they do have lower range and not much modability.
So,this is your choice, as in nerf wars you wont be able to take ammo of the ground.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.