[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ronin Fett
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Hey guys, just got my Ronin Fett in the mail today and he's a pretty nice figure. I'm having a small problem though, I can't seem to get the last two of his little kunai knives in his leg holsters. Is anybody else having problems with this? I'm considering telling amiami my figure is defective in the hopes of getting a new one. I've seriously never had this much trouble with a figure before.
>>
>>5346146
Well meme'd my friend
>>
>>5346134
>I can't seem to get the last two of his little kunai knives in his leg holsters.
Did you bother to read the instructions?
>>
>>5346226
I did, I know each knife has a specific holster. I think my holsters are just warped, they seem to be sort of bent inward.
>>
File: GUL_3192.jpg (354 KB, 662x1000) Image search: [Google]
GUL_3192.jpg
354 KB, 662x1000
No issues with mine. Try warming it up with some hot water before putting the kunai in.
>>
That is one cool looking motherfucker.
>>
>>5346265
Never hot water, people need to stop suggesting that. Dry heat can still cause problems but plastics and paint absorb water, especially at high temps, and you can really ruin shit. Hair dryers or heat guns, use them.

Anyway, I did too, OP, but I just forced them in, no really problems afterward.
>>
>>5346265

That's a great photo anon, can't wait for mine to come. Managed to snag him at a good price even though I didn't preorder.
>>
>>5346134
>>5346265
I still don't get why they made his armor seafoam green instead of the normal olive drab.
>>
>>5346855
Yeah, that's my only problem with this. Jango looks a lot better, since it's the same figure with darker colors.
>>
>>5346870

Can anyone provide pictures of jango?
>>
File: jango.jpg (81 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
jango.jpg
81 KB, 427x640
>>5346910
>>
>>5346855
>>5346870
I think it's colored that way due to the process as well as the paint used when coloring the armor, and they are trying to replicate that with the figure. Or its because its supposed to fit the wood block style, where bright colors are more common.
Either way I like it, but if anyone knows for sure, i'd like to know the idea behind it. I have the trooper coming in soon, so i'm excited to get my hands on it.
>>
>>5346855
I'm fairly certain it's supposed to look like oxidized copper. Maybe I'm thinking about it too much though.
>>
>>5346913
>tf2 collect jango figs
I am ecstatic
>>
>>5347006
>tf2
>tfw
god fucking dammit
>>
Those of you with Ronin Boba in hand, would you say he's worth the current $100+ price? Idk how this one flew under the radar for me.
>>
File: GUL_3194.jpg (217 KB, 662x1000) Image search: [Google]
GUL_3194.jpg
217 KB, 662x1000
>>5347026
>$100+ price?
Ouch, I got mine from Nippon Yassan with Fedex express shipping and still played less than $100 for mine.

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/13325-meishou-movie-realization-rounin-boba-fett.html
>>
>>5347046
hlj has him in stock for 65 before shipping
>>
>>5346993

You're not, I think that is what he's going for, the green oxidized copper you always see in aged Japanese statues. Takeya's got a fondness for incorporating how traditional art looks into his designs.
>>
>>5346913
Woaaahh. Is there a release date on Ronin Jango?
>>
Still waiting on BBTS to ship this mother fucker. I know, bbts.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.