[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toys to Life General - /ttl/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67
File: image.jpg (297 KB, 793x1054) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297 KB, 793x1054
Come here to talk about all your favorite Toys to Life stuff; Skylanders, Amiibo, Disney Infinity, Lego Dimensions and whatever third party stuff from companies jumping on the money train.

>Pastebinned Info
http://pastebin.com/KEq5q6gM

>Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars The Force Awakens Play Set Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxuz4fQQOuE [Open]
>>
oh, and for those of you into Skylanders TRU's having a 50% off sale on all Superchargers products this Saturday.
>>
I must say that I'm not into the disney stuff but I really wanr to buy the rebels figures, specially sabine and kanan.
>>
Saw TFA. It was good, not great. Sadly the playset might end up being more fun for me, I'll be getting it tomorrow.

>>5344305
Sabine is one of my favourite characters in the game
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 768x1024
>>5344261
>Super special limited edgy edition
>Can't paint eyes right

Is this just an outlier? I saw four lazy eye bowsers all from dark editions.
>>
>>5344574
another reason not to care about edgy editions
>>
>>5344574
That is hilarious.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>5344574

I'm afraid terrible paint jobs are the norm for the Skymiibos in general, not just the Dark Editions.

Here's my Dark Hammer Slam Bowser for reference...
>>
File: image.jpg (963 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
963 KB, 3264x2448
>>5344619

...And here's my Dark Turbo Charged Donkey Kong, they're some of the least fucked-up Skymiibos I've seen so far despite the mouth on Donkey Kong being misaligned.

But I've seen worse posted here, there was that one Turbo Charged Donkey Kong (I can't remember if it was a regular one or a Dark version) that was missing its mouth.
>>
Apparently Kylo Ren statue in Galactic Hall of Heroes has a spot for a lightsaber, meaning he should be getting a Light FX figure

So don't grab him just yet
>>
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 900x1200
>>5344629

And I found it, it was in the archived Nintendo General.
>>
>>5344743

And here's an Expand Dong edit that was also posted there and some fitting music...

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY_AkBoue88
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 412x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 412x522
>>5344748

And I dropped the Dong...
>>
>>5344716
thank you! any hint at maul having one?
>>
>>5344857
I don't think he is, I imagine the dual saber would make it difficult
>>
File: 2015-12-18 10.21.03.jpg (4 MB, 3186x1790) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-18 10.21.03.jpg
4 MB, 3186x1790
Picked these up, gonna boot it up later today. Should be fun
>>
>>5344938
Nice. Give us some impressions after you've played some.
>>
Toys R Us: DI 3.0 playsets are $25, figures are $9. This includes the TFA stuff and light up Vader. Just got the set and Poe, they had tons.
>>
>>5345823
>Canada gets no deals like this any more
>just paid $40 for the playset and $12 for the power discs

Suffering
>>
>>5344938
I want the playset but don't want Special Dindu.
>>
>>5345833
But Finn is the best new character.
>>
>>5344938
What's the third power disc?
>>
>>5345855
>Resistance Tactical Strike
>Call upon the heroes of the Resistance and unleash a tactical strike!

So, like a bombardment I guess.
>>
>>5345868
As for the fourth power disc engine thingy?
>>
>>5345876
It's a vehicle for Toy Box. "Quad Jumper"
>>
I know I should probably go to /v/ for this but since threads about DI there pretty much never take off I thought I'd ask here.

What's an ideal skill build for Donald? I was thinking about going all into ranged and a bit of melee, but after trying him out his ranged seems really slow and weak so I'm rethinking things. Trying to go melee in these games is really tough since you can't cancel out mid-attack and four hit combos are basically all you can get out max on most enemies before they hit you, but it seems like that's what he excels in.

Here's the build I'm looking at, any recommendations?
http://www.infinityguru.com/toys/skill-trees#donald:ALl_ewOG
>>
>>5346225

I stick to range just because it's cute
>>
>>5344938
friend got me Kylo Ren for christmas, arriving tomorrow. Gonna pick these guys up as well, looks fun.
>>
File: Ah Mickey! My Best Friend!.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ah Mickey! My Best Friend!.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>5346225

For 2.0 characters, I go with a mix of range and melee. What tips the scales is usually how good their special is and what playstyle it compliments.

Donald for example, would probably benefit more from melee due to his super and the fact that his best range moves require a charge time.

I haven't reassigned my Donald since going to 3.0, but if I had to distribute his stats again, I'd probably go something like this

http://www.infinityguru.com/toys/skill-trees#donald:ALv3acOG

I don't think he needs the maxed out damage for range, just increase its rate of fire. I also wouldn't put anything on speedy meter upgrades since meter is easy enough to build. Especially for Donald since destroying a horde of enemies actually generates a bunch of meter as he's wasting it. I upgraded his melee attack. You could probably remove one super meter bar and put the points towards Uncontrolled Anger Level 2 if you want to decrease the time for Simmering Anger, but that depends on you.
>>
>>5346504
Well, from what I've played so far(Level 8 right now) I decided to put into the meter boost. Yeah, he builds it pretty fast, but essentially having a neverending supply of high damaging hammer attacks is very appealing, and I seem to only rarely get special drops from most enemies so I have to make use of whatever I get.

Using his ranged attacks seems like the worst move ever unless you're charging, and they still miss like Agent P's stupid fedora if they're near a wall or some sort of object in the environment which drives me nuts. With Repel it doesn't seem like it's worth it in my opinion. You can't roll out nor guard mid-attack which is usually when you're getting attacked in the first place, and if you need to reposition yourself you might as well just roll or jump around them rather than waste the points to just reflect them.

Like you said, I think leaning more towards melee is a much better idea, so I'll probably follow something akin to this even though I'm not too big a fan of Repel:
http://www.infinityguru.com/toys/skill-trees#donald:EPv3awOG
It gives me extra health, extra melee damage, Repel, and affords me the meter boost while getting rid of a minuscule damage increase in range and a useless normal attack speedup which would never be used in the first place.

Thank you.
>>
Alright, got to play around just for an hour or so. Really fun so far. Getting the actors from the movies is great, Poe especially sounds awesome.

I like how Finn has a full on rifle instead of the pistols that every other character has.
>>
This is what that power disc looks like ... pictured here is me missing everyone with it
>>
Finn has this cool skill, haven't seen something like this before
>>
That's all I'll post for now.

>dat XP bonus

What's yours /ttl/?
>>
>>5346665
With an orange safety cap.
>>
>>5346693
All the guns have that. It's not called TOYS to life for nothing
>>
>>5346225
>>5346504
>>5346537
I want a tourney scene for DI so bad.
>>
File: Mirage_Disney_Infinity_Render.png (301 KB, 736x1128) Image search: [Google]
Mirage_Disney_Infinity_Render.png
301 KB, 736x1128
Heads up

Gamestop having a Disney Infinity sale

Discs are 50% this includes the 3.0 disc packs and play made packs

Also most 3.0 figure are $10

2.0 and 1.0 are $6
>>
TFA set is decent but has the worst boss fight ever and doesnt follow the movie

the characters are all great. Kylo and Poe are hilarious, turn up their dialogue. I reccomend all of them

it sucks that the star wars and marvel guys are so fun, while the disney guys are like an afterthought (minus my nigga mulan)
>>
How rare is Syndrome again? I managed to find two at my local GameStop.
>>
>>5347058
Like third rarest after Helen and Vi.
>>
>>5347062

Alright, looks like I'll have to pick him up then.
>>
>>5346972
The OT doesn't follow the movie exactly either, compromises are made to keep it straightforward and to try and have all the toy characters together
>>
>>5347084
Really nigger? Its ONE movie, and they have weird shit like Poe being playable from the start but not showing up till later, no Maz, all the Unkar shit, Rey not getting ANY force/saber stuff..

Its weird . I get the OT changes but not these
>>
>>5347117
Last one is obviously spoilers. The other ones just sound like streamlining. Idk why people expect straight adaptations from a toy based kids game
>>
>>5347127
its supposed to be a tie in game, why would they delay release and hide it but have no spoilers
>>
>>5347130
Because the movie is brand new and the "main event" so to speak. They already talked about how the game would be an "appetizer" for the movie
>>
>>5347134
fair enough

finn getting a lightsaber for one combo attack but not rey is stupid though
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I just found one these in the wild, is it worth picking up?

I also found a Giants edition of Spyro, so I might pick that one up as well.
>>
>There was a single Bowser Jr in the Amiibo section when I went into work @ TRU today
>Instead of hiding it under my coat in the Break Room to purchase over Lunch Break, I gave the customers a fair chance until the end of my shift
>Vanishes with only 10 minutes to go
If I hadn't just gotten a Villager recently and want Shovel Knight, I might have just nabbed him on the spot.

Enjoy him you lucky sonuva.
>>
>>5346665
Oh that costume looks good.
I really want it, but I don't want anything else in the set.

I still prefer this method over the blind bags, though.
>>
finally got dimensions. so far only bought the base and portal pack. Got an in-game question though: has anybody else had trouble getting the in-game instructions for the batmobile to appear? it seemsl ike they're supposed to just pop up now when i switch to batman but they aren't.
>>
>>5347304
All the cars and gadget unlocks show up by playing levels, it should pop up right before you need to use it
>>
>>5347267
Yeah way better than blind bags. The tactical strike disc is fun, I'm always wanting more special attack discs. And Poe's outfit will be good once I get him. Don't really care about Toy Box vehicles, though you can use them in Speedway which is nice
>>
>>5347304
You should also be able to bring up your available instructions in one of the menus but I keep doing it by accident, so probably can't help you with which button to press. But it's the same one you do upgrades through.

Has anything about after wave 5been released yet?
>>
>>5347326
Bummer I can't use my physical discs with the PC and need to virtually buy them again. Can't stand playing on Ps4 after playing on PC at 120 fps
>>
File: trooper.jpg (400 KB, 948x698) Image search: [Google]
trooper.jpg
400 KB, 948x698
That Kylo Ren fight is super bullshit 64.

And when are we gonna get new enemy types? The only new thing TFA brought to the table was the riot shield Trooper. I was seriously hoping for the Flame Trooper at least.

I want to make a Battle Royale toy box but it'd get pretty dang tedious once we reached Star Wars.
>>
So, I'm not really into these figures, but Dad told me he picked up a DI 3.0 Starter Kit for my 8 year old bro and I'd like to get him some extra stuff.
I'm already got Baymax (solo) and Ironman (in some playset thing) because those are his absolute favorites, but what else do you think a kid would enjoy having?
>>
>>5347753
>>5347753
Keep in mind the Iron Man playset won't work in 3.0

Does he like kart racing games, there's the Speedway Toy Box Expansion he might like. Apparently it gets bullshit hard at some points tho

There's original trilogy Star Wars playset and Episode 7 playset now if he's into that
>>
>>5347723
>Can't stand playing on Ps4 after playing on PC at 120 fps
Hey, at least you get to play at a framerate above 30 with the PS4 and you can use the EXP farming system without your system crashing.
>Going back and forth between Wii U and PC
>System crashes in like 10 minutes in the Toy Box if it gets too intensive
>Iron Man's smoke trail drops the framerate to 2 for two seconds.
>Framerate is almost always 20ish or under.
>Everything looks like a blurry mess from blur city.
It's painful, I really wish the base actually worked on the PC since grinding out characters three times is awful. Can you actually use Cheat Engine to help you instantly level or do they ban for it?
>>
>>5347781
>grinding is awful

How many figures you got? XP bonus makes leveling a breeze for me. Can even make an auto XP farm if you want but it's slow
>>
>>5347753
What kind of Disney, Marvel, or Star Wars stuff does he like? He won't be able to play the Iron Man playset(The clear thing) unless you buy 2.0, same deal with any other 1.0 or 2.0 playset, but he can play with Iron Man and Black Widow just fine in 3.0.

There's the Inside Out playset which apparently has some enjoyable platforming in it, there's obviously the TFA and New Hope sets which are the only other 3.0 ones you'd be missing since the starter kit comes with Ahsoka and Anakin's playset, and there's the Toy Box Speedway(Kart racing minigame basically) and the Toy Box Takeover(If you look up the Daily Challenge missions on the PC version of 3.0 you'll understand what they are. It's basically a Diablo-esque thing where you equip a sidekick and play with your character and travel through several levels before meeting a boss).

Characters really depend what he likes honestly, though I can recommend Stitch, he's pretty fun.

>>5347788
Only have five right now, getting another 8 or so arriving during at the start of the week. Was planning on buying a bunch of those Series 2 disks for the one Tron disk that increases EXP gain and whatever else.

The problem is that you can't use an EXP farm on the Wii U, after ten to twenty minutes it crashes the system. The drop rate is also so slow past the first minute that even on the PC it would take around five hours of leaving it idle to level maybe 15 times? You can't even alt tab out since it pauses the game if you do.
>>
>>5347801
Just gotta get lots of 3.0 chars for that delicious XP bonus

I can give you a webcode for one if you want
>>
>>5347810
Nah, it's alright. Thank you for the offer though. I'm planning on picking up the 3.0 stuff soon if I can, so I'll be able to get a nice boost. Does the 3.0 stuff work retroactively for EXP or is it only for 3.0?
>>
>>5347818
Only for 3.0. 5% per figure so that adds up quick. I was around 70% with 2.0, now with all my 3.0 stuff I'm almost at 150%
>>
>>5347781
Why don't they allow the base to work on PC? It's a USB device, surely it should have simple drivers that will enable it.

They are cutting off their PC player base to make money through online micro-transactions, $39.99 for a microtransaction playset no figures.
I just want to use my figures and light fx with my PC
>>
>>5347856
I remember asking about this when I first got into everything a month or two back. Someone said there were drivers for the thing albeit third party, but the game itself didn't recognize the base or the figures when you stuck them on it.
>>
>>5347856
It seems like a simple business decision. They wanted the PC version to work for a different audience. Cheaper costs but no base/figures. Aiming for the digital audience I guess.
>>
>>5347856
>>5347910

It's in the plans to bring portal support according to the new guy in charge of the PC version but he could just be talking shit.
>>
>>5347932
Have they even said why all your characters reset back to 1 in the change from 2.0 to 3.0? It's all kept on the Cloud to my knowledge so why in the world do I have to level everyone again?
>>
Is there a way to fly a tie fighter? at all?
>>
>>5346897
When does this sale end?
>>
>>5347956
Yeah, I think you need the original trilogy playset to unlock them though
>>
File: finn1.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
finn1.webm
3 MB, 854x480
Finn's maxed blaster rifle is RIDICULOUS. Not a fan of his special move though.

This on Extreme btw
>>
>>5348115
I just tried him out in the demo and that blaster sound and feel was the best part. Seeing your webm is absolutely amazing. What's the problem with the special though? Is it weak or is it just ineffective in comparison to the actual aimed shooting? Another thing is were the cutscenes all messed up regarding audio? I'd see Finn or Kylo talk for ages and then right when someone else pops in do the voices actually start(and they all overlap because of it).

Oh, and a bit of a silly question but I bought the Iron Man costume change disk in-game and I understand it has a 10% ranged damage increase or something. It kept telling me to press D-Pad Up to activate it but that didn't seem to do anything since the costume was already on, and it randomly had a red circle under me.
>>
>>5348138
It plants him in place and fires off a burst, but it leaves him totally open to getting attacked/stunned up close. You're suppose to be able to "flick the right stick" to change targets but it happens so fast I can't really get it to work. It has its uses but it's just not amazing like some specials are.

Haven't had any issues with cutscene audio myself. Haven't left the first planet yet tho.

Costume disc bonus effects are just passive, you don't have to do anything. Also they work on ANY character, not just one the costume is for. So if you don't have any other discs under a character, don't be afraid to pop a costume under to get a little boost. The "D-Pad Up" to activate should only be for team up discs and special attack discs (and if those are in the second slot, it will be D-Pad down).
>>
File: skylandersclub_popup4.jpg (211 KB, 750x775) Image search: [Google]
skylandersclub_popup4.jpg
211 KB, 750x775
so i just got a coupon for a free Skylander at gamestop (or at least 10$ off one). I already have Stormblade, SS Terrafin, Diveclops and Fiesta. Who else is good? maybe i can get a vehixle with this
>>
>>5348232
Wave 3 just dropped so theres a ton of characters to pick from. LL Eruptor is pretty fun and the Burn Cycle is labeled the fastest vehicle in game apparently.

if you're looking for a vehicle Stealth Stinger is a great sky vehicle, it can straight up cloak and heal, really fun
>>
>>5347967
oddly, I have the new twin seater now, not sure why, I don't have any TFA figures yet.
>>
I do have a question
Here is the thing
If you buy an online 3.0 play set you get the toy box take out and the toy box
But if I buy the physical version of a play set, let's say, inside out play set.
It unlock the 2 toy box games too?
Or do I have to buy the toy box take out and the toy box on the online version with no other option?
>>
File: Toy Box.jpg (154 KB, 671x465) Image search: [Google]
Toy Box.jpg
154 KB, 671x465
>>5348352
Okay, this is how it works from what I just checked in-game and some Googling:

If you strictly buy one of the 3.0 Starter Packs DIGITALLY you get a play set of your choice, the Toy Box Speedway and Takeover, and some of the costume disk things depending on if it lists it or not(I think one of the Star Wars ones did) along with the general Toy Box being unrestricted.
If you buy a 3.0 Play Set DIGITALLY you just get the play set itself, no extras, not sure if this unlocks full Toy Box capabilities or not, they didn't specify.
If you buy a 3.0 Starter Pack PHYSICALLY you just get the portal, game for the system, and the Ahsoka/Anakin play set with a web code for the play set digitally which should also unlock the Toy Box restriction. Buying the PS4 version gets you Boba Fett added to this.
If you buy a 3.0 Play Set PHYSICALLY you just get the play set itself and the web code unlock for it.
If you buy Toy Box Speedway or Takeover PHYSICALLY they come with web code cards as well(Picture related).
>>
>>5348449
Ok, i was saying because if you buy the DIGITAL play set with the take overs and stuff. over here it have the same prices as the in store playset.
And because most of the friking point is to get the figures, because well, we are /Toy/, I wanted to see if there was a way to get away with the cheapest way to do it.
>>
File: 1366883139865.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1366883139865.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
>>5348578

Anon...

The physical playsets were on sale on for all platforms on the 18 for $40 bucks. $30 at Best Buy

I-I'm sorry...
>>
>>5348803
not on my region for my knowing
>>
>No phasma nossfight
>That fucking Kylo Ren fight
>Disappointing toybox unlocks
>same fucking reskin enemies except for based TR 8R.

I overhyped myself.
>>
>>5348857
>getting overhyped for a DI playset

Like, I was excited and all, but I knew it wasn't gonna be groundbreaking. I'm having fun

And the lack of Phasma mattering is completely understandable, [spoiler]they're just matching the movie :)[/spoiler]
>>
>>5348860
Does /toy/ not have spoiler tags? fug
>>
File: bayonetta kiss.gif (842 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
bayonetta kiss.gif
842 KB, 480x270
Honest question: I heard there was an announcement for Bayonetta being included into that smash brothers game. Not a fan of the game itself, neither own any nintendo console.

But, fuck, I love Bayonetta.

So, my question is: how likely is she may get one of these amiibos figures? I have seen some on the local game shops and seem to be quite good if anything as collectible figures.

And if it happens, how hard would be to get one? I have heard some are quite rare and expensive, but also heard a lot of scalping going on, so dunno.
>>
>>5348860
I wqs trying to temper it, but all the secrecy got to me. And fuck, other playsets had more than we got. Lone Ranger had more than we got.
>>
>>5348864
>So, my question is: how likely is she may get one of these amiibos figures?

This was answered in the very same annoucement.
>>
>>5348868
I dunno what you mean man. It seems on part with OT playset and that one was awesome. Plus we get the actors doing VA.
>>
File: 1356084817535.png (617 KB, 750x575) Image search: [Google]
1356084817535.png
617 KB, 750x575
>>5348857

I stopped reading after the first line, but god damn it

You guys seriously need to shut up with these spoilers. I haven't gotten around to seeing the movie yet.

And I work at a god damn theater
>>
>>5348864
an amiibo for her was already announced. hard to say how rare it will be, but even if it's initially hard to find, they've shown that they will re-issue almost everything in time.
>>
>>5348869
Shit, I just saw the video on youtube. Mind you, not even the english one, because lol third world country.
>>
>>5348873
He was talking about the playset. Or did you mean to quote mine >>5348860

Cuz trust me, I'm tempering your expectations, not spoiling anything. Phasma is so underused it's not funny
>>
File: CheckList.png (1022 KB, 1728x2445) Image search: [Google]
CheckList.png
1022 KB, 1728x2445
Post checklist
>>
>>5349175
wait, we're actually getting an ant-man figure or is this a troll ?
>>
>>5349270
We are. Ant Man, Vision and Black Panther were leaked on Amazon a while back
>>
>>5349274
oh god I just came a little, I really hope they keep more or less the same design as with its 2.0 power disk. I remember Vision's sculpt from an interview, but I didn't know about ant-man, I'm pretty hyped, now. Also, is 3.0 that much better than 2.0 ? I'll be getting it soon as an upgrade for my 2.0 Wii U version but everybody seem to say everything has changed for the better.
>>
>>5349281
It was only a tiny (haha) banner image but his design looked quite similar.

3.0 is definitely better. The biggest thing for me is the playsets. In 2.0 they were pretty mediocre, in 3.0 they're actually quite good. Still fairly simple overall but more variety and better maps.

The combat is also improved, on lightsaber characters especially.
>>
>>5349281
>>5349270
>>5349274
Here's the pic btw
>>
>>5349175
This should be updated to include the light fx guys. Maybe a second box next to the the originals so there doesn't have to be repeats of the same figure.
>>
File: checklistlight.png (1 MB, 1728x2445) Image search: [Google]
checklistlight.png
1 MB, 1728x2445
>>5349844
How's this

Couldn't match the same font original pic used but meh
>>
File: infinitycheck1.png (1 MB, 1728x2445) Image search: [Google]
infinitycheck1.png
1 MB, 1728x2445
>>5349934
And here's mine
>>
>>5349934
>ant man/black panther/vision

Priceless.
>>
Can black suit spidey be used with 3.0? And how easy is he to get ahold of?
>>
File: Shovel Knight.jpg (81 KB, 960x801) Image search: [Google]
Shovel Knight.jpg
81 KB, 960x801
How soon before release do Amiibos usually go up for pre-order?

Shovel Knight is less than 20 and I want to secure one and be at peace.
>>
First time in the general so sorry if this advice is available already.
My dad got lego dimensions. He wants to 100% but doesn't want to buy every set. Is there a minimum amount of sets we can get if you include vehicle abilities? At the moment we just have starter and doctor who level pack, gonna get the DW fun pack too. Apparently gollum is the most versatile small character
>>
>>5350792
wait, people actually play the game and not just the toy?
>>
>>5350794
Well my dad never really kept up with fast games so stuff like lego and ratchet and clank are really all he plays and he hates when a lego game glitches out and deletes a brick from existence. In this case it's more, how little money can he spend to make that insignificant percentage number go up.
>>
>>5350792
You need a good majority of them, some of the characters even have completely unique abilities so no way around them

I heard they updated the game so you can "rent" some characters to use their powers and get a collectible, but it cost a lot of studs

I think this is mostly what you need but I'm not fully sure

Starter Pack
Simpsons Level
Portal Level
BTTF Level
Ghostbusters Level
Doctor Who Level
Midway Level
Legolas
Gimli or Gollum
Emmet
Zane
Aquaman
Unikitty
Jurassic Park Team
Scooby Team
Wicked Witch
Your choice of Chima
Cyberman or Doc Brown
Superman
>>
>>5350541
His preorder already sold out on best buy, don't know if any other place will be doing one.
>>
File: 1389233847782.png (14 KB, 244x192) Image search: [Google]
1389233847782.png
14 KB, 244x192
>TFA playset only unlocks a few Jakku buildings and some vehicles for the toybox
>thats it
>>
>>5351214
You get that sick looking fallen AT-AT, what more could you want
>>
>>5350309
>And how easy is he to get ahold of?
Just buy the Vita Starter Pack from the Gamestop site, or find a store that is selling the Vita set by you. He goes for like $60+ on eBay just by himself but you can buy the starter pack for $40 from Gamestop itself. Pretty much every store has a brand new copy by me according to their site.
>>
>>5351348
>>5350309
Isn't he rumoured for single release though
>>
>>5351354
I thought that was Boba?
>>
>>5351355
No, Boba we know is getting single release. Sometime in 2016, probably soon

Rumours about Black Spidey single release started when he popped up as a separate figure and labelled "3.0" with 3.0 release. Apparently this was a "glitch" but then I think they said they had plans to release him anyways. Not sure.
>>
File: IMG_3494.jpg (353 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3494.jpg
353 KB, 1600x1200
Finally got hulkbuster the other day, this nigga is huge, goddamn. Looks fucking awesome too.
Now I'm on the hun for a boba fett and my team is complete.
>>
>>5352033
Boba Fett isn't out yet, unless you buy the Saga bundle which is the full game and OT starter pack and only for Playstation.

Or do you mean buy second hand? Price would be high I bet.
>>
>>5352044
Has been looking for people reselling the bundle, asking if I could get fett separately. No luck yet, but hearing he's getting a single release is pretty dope.
>>
alright, I want to know two things.

One; Is the tomorrowland time bomb powerdisc a bit finicky for most, or did I just get a bad disc by mistake?

Two; Can I wipe a pre-owned used figure (nova, specifically) clean so it's like I just got the figure? or am I stuck sharing ownership?
>>
>>5352246
Dunno about #1 but you can reset the level on a figure, it's somewhere in the main menu I think.
>>
>>5352044
>>5352046
I remember launch week I picked up the Boba Fett bundle that I preordered, and it was the only one that my Gamestop got in since only I preordered it there. One other guy was flipping his shit because he saw it sitting on the shelf behind the counter and demanded they sell it to him, but they had it on reserve.
I felt kind of awkward picking it up because he was super mad at the cashier, but as soon as he realize that I was the rightful owner he turned super courteous and nice and kept offering to pay me I think up to $70 just for the Boba Fett.

I think there's something mentally wrong with Internet scalpers. It's one thing to jump on an opportunity to make a little money, but offering $70 for a little figure that comes out 4 months later for $15 just seems extreme.
>>
File: 1433992923678.png (351 KB, 1920x1198) Image search: [Google]
1433992923678.png
351 KB, 1920x1198
>tfw the game crashes when i try the AT-AT mission
Maybe its time to sell my figures...
>>
>>5352280
Shit man ... I probably would have done it

That's like half the starter pack right there
>>
http://infinityinquirer.com/2015/12/18/some-new-details-regarding-the-future-of-disney-infinity-3-0-from-john-vignocchi/

Saw this, has some details for upcoming stuff. Apparently at least 1 other playset is coming and Boba Fett is delayed from January. And vague shit about Kylo Ren Light FX, idk
>>
>>5351361
I think he has a good chance to get a separate release because he recently got his melee attack move set upgraded to the standard 3.0 "launcher attack" when holding the attack button, and he is now able to combo in the air too, which separates him noticeably from the regular spiderman figure.
>>
>>5353327
>That teasing about Darkwing Duck.
Play Set please.
>>
>>5353385
Really? Never heard about that, neat.
>>
>>5352948
If it was just money, that's one thing, but the guy was so creepy about it. I half feared that he'd literally shank me outside the store if I hung around too long.
>>
I miss stickfas
>>
Someone knows something about Grievous?

Please tell me its confirmed
>>
>>5353786
Nothing confirmed, just wishful thinking
>>
Any Lego Dimensions players here who tried or is planning to make some modifications on their portals? I kinda want to expand mine with some other bits and pieces.
>>
>>5354329
I was really excited to see people customize their portals like DI fans have, but LD just doesn't seem to be catching on.
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>Finally found a TRU-exclusive Hangin' Ten with Stitch Power Disc pack.

And it only took a 1,200+ flight to get it...

Oh, and I found and bought this.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Holy shit...
>>
>>5354711
Is that decently valuable? The sticker might hurt that unless you can get it off cleanly.
>>
>>5354717

Golden Hot Streak alone is worth $70-$80 USD while I've long forgotten about the prices for everything else. What I'll probably end up doing is gutting it for Golden Hot Streak and sell everything else along with a land vehicle I'll pick up on sale.

And since I'm in Canada, I got it for less than a U.S. bundle.
>>
File: talon_gentle_giant.jpg (31 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
talon_gentle_giant.jpg
31 KB, 390x390
Darth Talon infinity figure when?
She can wear more clothes if it is so naked, i dont care.
>>
>never bought Sonic amiibo because QC was really bad
>now he's double price+ on amazon

Son of a bitch, come on.
>>
>>5355435
sonic isn't rare at all though
go to target
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 498x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 498x360
>Decide to do some more research on how rare starter packs with Golden Hot Streak are.
>Most sources claim that cases will either have all regular Hot Streaks while others will have all Golden Hot Streaks.
>Not to mention that Golden Hot Streak is PS4/XBone-exclusive.

Eh, I expected as much...

I wonder why they're so hard as balls to find, I've never seen 'em in SoCal.

But then again, those same sources claim that GameStop/EB Games locations get their cases broken up at a distribution facility and then shipped to GameStops/EB Games locations across the country.

>>5355442

I've seen tons of Sonics here in Vancouver, so they should still be out in the wild.
>>
Is Disney Infinity actually a fun game or are the figures not worth anything but their looks?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
And here's my holiday haul for today...

I did some research on the Cynder figure and it's one of the glow-in-the-dark variants (from the Giants starter bundles that were exclusive to Walmart). And it's just a cosmetic variant, Cynder appears in the game as if you placed a regular Giants edition Cynder figure on the portal.

>What about the Clown Cruiser?

The Clown Cruiser was, funnily enough, sold to the EB Games I bought it from by one of their employees. He decided to buy the Wii starter bundle and sell everything but the Skymiibo. And no, the Clown Cruiser wasn't the first item to go (that title belongs to the Portal of Power). This was actually the last item to go.

>>5355514

From what I've heard it's a fun game, but if you're not super into Toy Box mode than you're better off buying finding the contents of a starter bundle used instead of shelling out for a new one.
>>
>>5355514
Let's put it this way: The Play Sets are the only decent and fun thing about the game.

The Play Sets are about six to eight hours long to 100% and do all the feats in even if you're on damage sponge mode(I.E. Extreme) that only adds around an hour to the total playtime. The worlds inside the playsets are pretty barebones and are mainly to run around in and explore the place while collecting some of things they scattered about, the NPCs they do have are invincible and look janky as hell, and the missions are pretty repetitive.

Now, with 3.0 it seems like they fixed up most of the 2.0 Play Set problems by making them more diverse and have actual decent stories to work with on top of having actual different areas to run around in and to explore.

Unless you are very creative(As in, you'd be the kind of person who'd spend hours in Create mode in LittleBigPlanet designing levels) the Toy Box is basically the most boring thing imaginable and requires quite a big amount of effort to get anything done, especially with their annoying Spark/Edit system that takes forever to exit.

CONT.
>>
Saw Kylo Ren today at Target and all the Infinity figures were on sale for $10.49
>>
I can't speak for 3.0's Toybox Takeover or Speedway, and I don't have 1.0 yet, but the 2.0 Toy Box minigames are mind numbingly repetitive, and in the tower defense cases they're also insanely unfair since the towers don't seem to actually fire at anything.

Fighting is barebones, it's being slowly improved with each game but it's got a long way to go. In 1.0 it was just basic three or four string melee attacks and unique ranged attacks, with unique variations of both to distinguish characters. In 2.0 they added skill trees, added a special system for each of the 2.0 characters that gives them special moves, a repel system for attacks, and added attacks you have to time to use correctly. 3.0 takes it a step further by making all the Star Wars characters have their own comboing systems(Like force pull, push, and so on), comboing in general is much more fluid, there's more timed attacks to work with, and so on.

Just one more post after this should do.
>>
File: 1450661466800.png (1 MB, 1728x2445) Image search: [Google]
1450661466800.png
1 MB, 1728x2445
Who the hell are this people?
and more important
Furries in my canon Star Wars, why?
>>
>>5355573
They're from Star Wars Rebels, which is a series takes place between eps 3 and 4. Its basically a follow-up to the Clone Wars cartoon.
>>
>>5355573
They're characters in the cartoon that's currently airing. Zeb isn't really a furry...he's just another generic Star Wars alien.
>>
>>5355576
>That werewolf dude
>That cane (or double blade ligthsaber)
>That Imperial helmet with star bird
>That dual colored hair
>That ligthsaber hilt
>Han solo wannbe Jedis
This looks like Deviant art level Oc's, I'm surprised there isn't a twilek there.
>>
>>5355573
I thought Chubaca was furry enough
>>
>>5355587
>I'm surprised there isn't a twilek there.
Well, then you'll be unsurprised to know that there is Twi'lek in the cast
>>
>>5355594
I'm asuming this is a joke, but its hard to tell in the web, anyway, chubaca is a wacky monster not a furry.
>>
My biggest problem is the choice to make attack on the upper button instead of the left button. I don't know why they decided to go against every other action game on the market and make that the primary attack button, but it drives me completely mad.

Melee fighting always seems completely worthless in comparison to ranged attacks when fighting more than one enemy on top of you getting knocked out mid-combo with most characters, and non-charged ranged attacks are worse than normal rapidfire range attacks.

The user-made Toy Boxes are one of four things:
Complete garbage.
Shorter than five minutes.
Fifteen part "Stories"
Processor hogs that half the time crash your system.

One of the biggest problems is the grinding of each character. They're basically worthless until you hit around 12 which can take like two hours, EXP farming got patched out in 2.0 and 3.0 has the same problem with it, so you have to sit in the EXP farm for three or four hours to hit 20

The series is alright, and the figures are wonderful while improving with every new figure run, but don't expect a fantastic game out of it. It's passable and improving with every iteration, but if you don't mind that then by all means get it. I don't regret it at all, I just wish there were some imrpovements, that's all.

Here's a quick video I made, this is what a maxed Sabine looks like when fighting on Hard mode. Sorry for the bitrate, it's like 50 seconds long.
>>
>>5355558
>Let's put it this way: The Play Sets are the only decent and fun thing about the game.

Both toy box expansions are great

Played created levels are fun when you find a good one. I found a recreation of Nuketown Zombies that was fucking awesome

And creating levels is fun if you're into that kind of stuff
>>
>>5355635
Like I said, I don't own the two Toy Box expansions so I can't really speak for them, but I know Takeover is just the Daily Challenge stuff in 3.0.

I've spent at least four hours or more looking for decent Toy Box levels, but neither searching by character, rating, or by "Disney Picks" did I find anything worth playing, and the two that were somewhat decent ended up having bugs that wouldn't even let you complete the level.

Creating is fun, like I said, but if you don't like it and have no creative spark then the game is basically done once you beat a Play Set unless you farm really.
>>
>>5355640
Takeover has cutscenes and very nice created levels for the story, then a basic "repeat-a-level" mode where you can unlock a bunch of sidekicks

All the top Disney ones are good pretty much, I find a lot of them aren't made for 2 player though which is annoying.

I'm not huge into creating but I think the playsets are fine on their own. 7-10 hours for half the price of a full game works for me.
>>
>>5355642
>7-10 hours for half the price of a full game works for me.
Keep in mind you pay $60 for the game, a portal, and a single play set. You're basically paying $35 unless it's on sale on top of this every time you want another 7-10 hours of fun. Just food for thought it all. I'm sure the Speedway and Takeover are better than I think they are though, I'm just really burnt out after having to do the Escape from the Kyln and Brave Forest Siege for so many hours on top of the Stitch and Thor things.

The only real decent Disney Pick I found was a level where you help Rocket Raccoon and Star-Lord escape space jail, and that had like a total of 3 enemies which was idiotic and it couldn't be completed unless I outright missed something. I've just never found a single decent level in the Toy Box selection at all.
>>
>>5355649
Yeah $35 or so is regular for a playset and that's 7-10 hours, compared to a full game where I expect at least 20 hours for a campaign mode, that works for me. Especially with the figures being nice quality and the toy box mode adding a lot more if you're into that

Idk if level selection is cross platform but check out that Nuketown Zombies one if you can, it was awesome. Also, back in 2.0 before 3.0 came out, someone made a Star Wars "Hoth" level that was really fun. It was basically just a big icy level with lots of enemies to destroy with vehicles
>>
Collectors of figures, do you open yours or keep them boxed?
>>
My Collection. Just bought $130 worth today, all on sale for boxing day. Finally got baymax.
>>
File: 1450694650369.png (1 MB, 1728x2445) Image search: [Google]
1450694650369.png
1 MB, 1728x2445
>>5355812
Forgot pic
>>
>>5355594
partially a joke, because well. chubaca have a ton of Fur.
But at the same time, i fail to see why the hairy alien is just a monster, but this other alien is a furry.
I mean, if it was a fox lady with giant tits and ass, i could get it. but they are just aliens this far.
>>
>>5355952
It was my fault because the image is really small and I can't see the details.
>>
>>5355640
>but I know Takeover is just the Daily Challenge stuff in 3.0.

Daily Challenge isn't anything like Takeover. Why make such claims what n you just said you won't speak for them?
>>
>>5355813
Nice m8

No Light FX yet? I heard they're gonna be a limited run or something
>>
Who Lego Dimensions here? When I play the game it is fun but sometimes feel like there is something missing. At times it feels shallow but others it is great. The Portal pack is my favorite so far. I wonder what they plan on doing for continuing the series/this game.
>>
>>5356337
Not yet, The price is a bit higher than the norm here in aus so just gonna wait for a price drop if i can
>>
>>5356423
It lacks reolayability and customization. DI and Skylanders have character levelling and multiplayer arenas, and DI has a level editor. LD, ironically, promotes the least amountof creativity.
>>
>>5356575
>LEGO had a level editor once in a single game
>they never brought it back

Why
>>
File: 1332833318739.gif (361 KB, 190x190) Image search: [Google]
1332833318739.gif
361 KB, 190x190
>>5349934

>Adding another box
>Not just using a different color
>>
>>5356603
But you can have both the regular and Light FX figures
>>
File: ThanksDoc.png (1 MB, 1728x2445) Image search: [Google]
ThanksDoc.png
1 MB, 1728x2445
>>5356605

Damn, that was difficult.
>>
>>5356607
>can't even match the text
>takes longer to bubble two colours in a square
>looks uglier

No thanks.
>>
File: CheckList.png (926 KB, 1728x2445) Image search: [Google]
CheckList.png
926 KB, 1728x2445
>>5356612
>>
>>5356630
>doesn't say why some boxes are split
>Light FX a colour means I can put it in any box

Nah
>>
I was playing Kylo Ren a lot today, and he's a lot more satisfying than Maul. I'm a little disappointed in Maul, but he at least looks good on my desk so I'll be keeping him for that.
>>
>>5356674
I want to get him so bad but the fact that he might be getting a Light FX has put me off

I wish they would just tell us if he is instead of this vague bullshit
>>
>>5356607
Thanks Doc
>>
So it's Christmas now

Anyone want some DI webcodes?
>>
>>5357169
Me
let me go run steam to redeem.
>>
>>5356598
BUY LEGO WORLDS, coming 2016! :D
>>
>>5357192
Whatchu looking for

I can give 1 or 2 to ya
>>
>>5357205
Hmm what ya got mate? All I have is Donald.

E-mail in field.
>>
>>5357221
Mostly Marvel and Star Wars. You want something from a particular playset or just someone fun?
>>
>>5357230
Someone fun for sure.
>>
>>5357236
How bout Captain America and Rocket Raccoon
>>
>>5357241
hmm I'm not picky and those are characters I probably wasn't going to buy figures of, but do sound nice to have available though.

Who was in your Star Wars pile?
>>
>>5357255
Obi Wan, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Kanan
>>
>>5357256
How's Kanan or Obi Wan?
>>
>>5357264
Haven't tried Kanan much but Obi Wan's special or is it finisher? stuns everyone around you which is really helpful
>>
File: WP_20151207_002.jpg (446 KB, 1632x916) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151207_002.jpg
446 KB, 1632x916
>>5357269
Cap and Ben sound like a bretty fun pair. I'm down with that.
>>
>>5356209
Am I to assume the random challenges are the daily challenges then? It's my bad to even mention that right after.
>>
>>5357277
Cool, sent
>>
>>5357297
thanks anon. You have a Merry X-mas.
>>
File: pZaUjNK.gif (1 MB, 288x199) Image search: [Google]
pZaUjNK.gif
1 MB, 288x199
>>5357300
You too
>>
File: image.jpg (206 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206 KB, 720x540
I guess Amiibo scarcity has run its course, Nintendo is in proper market flood mode now.
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 540x720
>>5357607
>>
>>5357609
>>5357607
That's are clearly photos from Asia though. What about in America?

In other news, I got my very first amiibo for Christmas from the combo pack for Chibi Robo. It's not making want to start collecting the things, but I definitely appreciate the figure for what it is.
>>
>>5357780
>That's are clearly photos from Asia though
Of course they are, Wond took them.
>>
I got DI Poe Dameron from my sister as well as a Toad Amiibo
>>
I linked my 2 new DI chars to a different account. I had one character on another.
Ugh being PC is suffering.
>>
>>5356677
Yeah, my friend bought Darth Vader the day he found out about the light fx version. It kind of pissed him off and he's refused to buy any Tron figures just on the slim chance that they'll light up, too. [Hilarious black spoiler text]they won't.
>>
Got Hulkbuster from sister in law
>>
just got the disney infinity 3.0 starter set for christmas, do any of the characters play differently in the actual game? are there any goat characters i should pick up?
>>
>>5358119
They all have the same basic skillset - melee attack, ranged attack (these differ between guns and dash attacks or other fun stuff), a special move that you build a meter to unleash, a finisher, and some light combos.

But the actual skills themselves will have different uses and effect. Ex. Sabine drops mines that you can remotely detonate for her special skill, whereas Han Solo does a targeted burst fire on a single enemy.

I really like Ahsoka (who you'll have with the starter), Sabine, Hulkbuster, Darth Vader, Chewbacca and Finn (from TFA playset)
>>
Walmart Canada has Infinity, Amiibo and Dimensions various figures on for $10 each

Gonna grab some DI ones I haven't got yet
>>
File: Snapchat-2066032223965829422.jpg (483 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2066032223965829422.jpg
483 KB, 1080x1920
Posting my Skylander haul from xmas

I think I have all of wave 3
>>
File: Snapchat-7669594917330241554.jpg (593 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7669594917330241554.jpg
593 KB, 1080x1920
2/3
>>
File: 2015-12-26 10.04.16.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-26 10.04.16.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
3/3
>>
>>5359406
>>5359407
>>5359411
Awesome bro

And here I am hoping I get one DI figure (not getting my stuff until monday)
>>
Do Light FX variants count towards the Keyblade requirement?
>>
>>5359661
nope
>>
>>5359665
So, I'd need Normal vader to get it, just cant use FX Vader?

Poop.
>>
>>5359661
I don't see why they wouldn't? They count as the regular figure for everything else
>>
>>5359671
oh I thought you meamt do you need them

yeah they count
>>
File: poe.png (1 MB, 1728x2445) Image search: [Google]
poe.png
1 MB, 1728x2445
....fuck... I finally broke down and bought a figure. I have no intention of ever buying this game but I needed a good figure of my husbando. I'll probably try to get Finn and Rey on eBay or somewhere else that doesn't force me to spend $35

I'll probably get that new Captain America once I find him somewhere.
>>
>>5360706
$35 isn't that much more than you'd pay for 2 separate figures and you get the playset just in case you get the game [spoiler]which you should cuz it's fun[/spoiler]
>>
So are the Cars figures basically worthless outside of their playset? It seems like they're literally just one of the throwaway cars you can grab just with skill points.
>>
>>5344938
>don't even have the game
>kinda want the rey and kylo because the high quality option is paying out the ass
sabine looks pretty [spoiler]cute[/spoiler] too
>>
File: Girl Squad.jpg (318 KB, 1728x765) Image search: [Google]
Girl Squad.jpg
318 KB, 1728x765
>>5360737
Pretty much all the girls are cute, and they're fun to play too which just adds to the mix.
>>
>>5360706
I've been buying figures long before I actually bought the game.

Got 1.0 about 3 months ago for 15 bucks.
Then I got 2.0 about 3 weeks later for 8, and that was because I really wanted Stich.
I bought all of 3.0s first wave, And slowly working on buying all of them because there's not a figure in this line I don't like, and I wanna dual wield a keyblade and lightsaber because fuck it, that sounds awesome and I don't care if some fun hating dick says otherwise.
>>
>>5360815
The game looks fun, I'll give it that, but right now buying it isn't a main concern. Especially since I would want a nice collection of figs before I start playing.

The only Disney original who really interests me in Rapunzel. If Kim Possible, Dipper and Mabel get added, I'd buy them in a heart beat.

If I can find low priced Avengers members, I'd pick them up too. (I actually came across $6 Hulk and Thor when I got Poe, I should have gotten them as well)

And most of the other Star Wars characters are desirable. Shame there's no Hera tho. And what are the chances of DI releasing non playable statuettes of the droids? I'd love to have plain figures of C3P0, R2, Chopper and BB-8 that can't function like the rest of the figures, but just simply look nice when posed with the others.

If I start up a nice little collection, I might go down the same route as you.
>>
>>5360834
You can always use the code you got with Poe to give the game itself a try. Do a daily challenge and see if you like how the game itself works.

You can buy the Avengers playset itself for around $16 in most places, though the starter packs are usually a bit more since they come with the portal and game(Unless you strictly plan on playing on PC of course, then that's not needed), and the 2.0 play sets are pretty cheap in general, though Spidey's seems to hover around $27 rather than dropping.

1.0 is really cheap to get into, just buy the 3DS version and there you go, and if you buy a Starter Pack on the Wii U you get 1.0 for free, though you still need the portal to play in it.

Rapunzel is $5 or $7 at TRU right now, and you can easily find some 2.0 toys on sale during the holiday season. I just bought that Tink for $5 yesterday and I am really happy about that.

Infinity is actually pretty cheap to jump into to be honest, there's so many sales going on all the time, and it only gets really expensive you plan on buying up all the Power Disks or the newest sets.
>>
File: Dante pizza.gif (825 KB, 500x203) Image search: [Google]
Dante pizza.gif
825 KB, 500x203
>>5355608
>My biggest problem is the choice to make attack on the upper button instead of the left button. I don't know why they decided to go against every other action game on the market and make that the primary attack button, but it drives me completely mad.
Maybe you should play the action game that matters the most, friend.
>>
>>5345824
Just payed 20 dollaridoos for playset and $6 for the disc. love boxing day sales
>>
>>5360883
I've only played 1 and 2, and I think on 2 I changed the control scheme but I'm not sure. I can't stand your basic form of attack being all the way at the top when in pretty much all games it's Square or the left button and it disorients the hell out of me when I hop to it.

Need to get back to 3 though, I know it's good but I got so burnt out after 2.
>>
>>5360906
Honestly you're right m8, I love DI but the controls could be tightened up for sure.

At least on PS4 and I think Xbone you can swap buttons system wide so I might try changing them next time I play
>>
File: dante sweat.png (36 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
dante sweat.png
36 KB, 250x250
>>5360906
You DO know 2 is the one everyone says to skip, right?
It's garbage. Now I feel like I have to tell you to avoid the reboot as well.
>>
>>5360936
Yes, I know, but I was playing in order and you shouldn't skip around all willy nilly.

I plan on buying the reboot just to see how bad it is myself, but I need to beat 3 and 4 first.
>>
File: daydream.webm (3 MB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
daydream.webm
3 MB, 666x666
>>5360941
>you shouldn't skip around all willy nilly.
I don't know. When the overwhelming majority of the fanbase says to skip, they're probably on to something.
>>
>>5360947
I know, but I just couldn't leave it there. For me it's either experience it all, good and bad, or don't experience it at all. You also have to make your own opinions of it as well.

>Doing the Bloody Palace challenge.
The worst three or four hours I ever spent. All those wolf encounters.
>>
Just a heads up, Target is selling 2.0 single figures for $5.60 in-store, and Disney Infinity Series 2 Super Heroes blind packs for $1.50 each, in-store as well.

There's also some sort of BOGO50% on all Character Packs for Lego Dimensions(Don't think it was Level Packs, I didn't read it clearly), Skylanders(Vehicles and characters), and Disney Infinity figures and I believe it said you could mix and match series.
>>
Got TFA playset yesterday, it's pretty solid though not as solid as Rise Against The Empire. Finn and Rey are pretty fun characters as well and it was cool that they got Boyega and Ridley to reprise their roles again
>>
>>5361453
They got Kylo and Poe as well

Poe in particular sounds really good
>>
What could LD do to increase replay value? With LEGO Worlds a level editor probably isn't in the cards and combat isn't really enough of a focus for a skill tree or level hp system.
>>
I finally bought a Infinity figure despite not owning DI and having nothing but amiibo. I got a gift card for Target and the amiibo weren't kept well in stock so I bought Vader, and Toad. I wanted to get Boba Fett too but I didn't know about his limited release, I just saw him on the back of the packaging. If any others I want would be a Stormtrooper, if it becomes a thing.
>>
>>5345849
>Finn
>not Poe

close but no cigar
>>
>>5362132
2 little screen time

He's third after BB8
>>
File: totally worth 50 bucks.jpg (52 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
totally worth 50 bucks.jpg
52 KB, 500x484
This is the same anon from last night who bought that Poe figure.

I got more tips from my last day of work than I expected, and since I was headed over to Toys R Us to see if any 2016 Lego sets arrived, I decided to check out their DI collection.

All 1.0 and 2.0 characters were $15 and it was buy one get one 50% off... 3.0 was the same but 40% off. I wound up getting the TFA play set and a Chewbacca. I was thiiiiiiiis close to getting the Luke and Leia pack, but I was only going to do that if they had a Han somewhere, and I couldn't find him.

So now that I have a playset, am I able to play that online? Or do I have to own a console version to play through the story?
>>
>>5362367
I don't know what you mean by "play online", there's no online multiplayer for playsets though. And PC version has the playset stories as well of course.
>>
>>5362377
Someone on here yesterday told me to use Poe's code to do some daily challenge. I assumed I could play at least part of the game on my computer without needing to purchase the full thing, if that doesn't sound too stupid.
>>
>>5362381
?? No idea what you mean

Putting in a character code just gives you the character. You can use them in Toy Box mode (obviously) or a playset. Star Wars character at least can be used in any other Star Wars playset once you get their character coin

The game is free on PC so if you got a playset you're good to go
>>
>>5362381

Put your code in. You can play The Force Unleashed campaign mode without buying anything extra.

Daily Challenge is a randomly generated level that pops up every day. No purchase necessary.

As for online, I haven't checked the PC version in a long ass time. Did that patch ever come out? The one that fixes the camera and the online lobbies.
>>
File: 1450694650369.png (1 MB, 1728x2445) Image search: [Google]
1450694650369.png
1 MB, 1728x2445
>>5355813
A little update, i've been busy last few days. I'm getting some 1.0 tomorrow. Think i may have a problem.
>>
>>5363109
>no Sabine

You have a problem indeed.
>>
>>5363111
yep, but she isn't scarce like 1.0 figures so i'm holding out on the rest of 3.0
>>
File: $_1.jpg (35 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
35 KB, 400x300
>>5362381
It's very simple. Go log into http://infinity.disney.com and click "Have a webcode?" You got some cards that look like picture related with every purchase you made, so put the codes on the back of them into there. Then just go to https://infinity.disney.com/pc-game and now you can play it.

I mentioned the daily challenge because it lets you kind of get how combat works, but you can also mess around in the Toy Box Hub to get an understanding of the game. Since you bought the TFA playset you'll also be able to play it in-game via the "Play" option. Have fun dude.
>>
>>5360706
$35? Just bought Finn and Rey for $20... Australian.
>>
>>5363134
The lowest we've had it here in the States is $27 on sale that I've seen so far which was during Christmas since the sales were absurd this year. There's also the TFA bundle on Amazon for $44 that includes Poe and Kylo which puts it at about $27 and $8.50 for the other two figures.
>>
>>5363135
Wow actually getting better prices than the US.

Target Australia currently has the playsets for 20AUD, individual figures for 9AUD.

Remember that 1AUD is currently around 0.72USD.

Light FX ones are 23AUD though.
>>
>>5363139
A couple days back we had Maul, Han, Chewie, Sabine, one of the other Rebels ones, and Darth Vader for $10.49 at Target. 3.0 Starter packs were selling for $40 and I think the Luke/Leia Play Set was something like $26.68?

They're also trying to phase out the 2.0 stuff so blind bags are $1.50 right now and figures are $5.60.

Light FX is $14.99 at Target and Walmart, $17.99 at TRU which is nonsense. Seriously, TRU in-store is so expensive with almost no sales, their biggest deal when I went in the day after Christmas was BOGO30% any 3.0 Play Set only, and $7 1.0 figures. 2.0s were still fully priced outside of the Avengers Playset which was $18.
>>
Just started playing 3.0 last night.

Holy shit they have a radio Disney streamer...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.