[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats an anime, video game, movie or whatever you feel needs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12
File: Avatar-Korra-Star-Wars.jpg (300 KB, 900x1369) Image search: [Google]
300 KB, 900x1369
Whats an anime, video game, movie or whatever you feel needs figures of or beater figures?
>>
not that unprofitable series
>>
>>5337912
ATLA
>>
>>5337912
DC stuff in the 1/18th scale.

But I guess if we're talking purely franchises and not scale or company...

Movie: District 9
Videogame: Shining Force
Cartoon: Archer
Anime: Book of Bantorra
Manganime: Claymore (Seriously, this series is sooo toyetic. You can just recycle most of the parts. You'd just need different heads, boots, pauldrons and symbols)
>>
>>5337912
KOF, SF, Justice Gakuen, Yuu Yuu Hakusho, Gatchaman
>>
>>5339367

*Tips fedora*
>>
File: Robot_Jox.jpg (83 KB, 500x755) Image search: [Google]
Robot_Jox.jpg
83 KB, 500x755
I mean, come on. It's 2015.
>>
>>5339530
Seriously yes!
>>
Blade Runner, Jurassic Park (highly articulated dinos too much to ask for) , and I would kill for some good quality Farscape figures.
>>
>>5337912
I just want the girls from Korra. With cast off clothing.
>>
>>5339530
It IS the current year...
>>
>>5339379
Are you retarded?
>>
Grand Theft Auto.

Nonna that kubrick shit
>>
A Dark Souls line of most major NPCs and chosen undead with removable armor pieces would be cool. also escaflowne and yu yu hakusho
>>
File: NS_G.jpg (30 KB, 382x751) Image search: [Google]
NS_G.jpg
30 KB, 382x751
I can find almost every other snake except for the original naked snake in his MGS 3 jungle fatigues
>>
Bloodborne eith monsterarts levels of articulation! Actually that might be kind of gross, I'm not really sure I'd want to look at that on my shelf.
>>
File: 1446256846617.png (125 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1446256846617.png
125 KB, 500x375
>>5340836
>I can find almost every other snake except for the original naked snake in his MGS 3 jungle fatigues
you cant find one and you never will
>>
>>5337912
Top Gear nendos.
>>
>>5341349
Holy fuck yes. A Nendo Jeremy Clarkson is something I need in my life.

Topic: I wish someone would do non-terrible figures of the original Evangelion cast (so not Rebuild babby shit). The Revoltech Frauleins look nice but can't pose for shit, the Figmas are all rebuild-based (though the entry plugs are a nice touch), the RAH line have done most of the cast but they're 12", not very articulated and Shinji in particular looks fucking terrifying, and then there's that other line that came out recently that started and ended with Rei and Asuka, which IIRC had atrocious QC.

Though I must admit I'd sacrifice any hope of a decent Eva line for a figma of Noriko from Gunbuster.

All I want is some decent 6" scale, well articulated figures of Shinji, Rei and Asuka based on their original designs.
>>
>>5341366
Fuck, meant to put those last 2 lines the other way around.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (131 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
131 KB, 1920x1080
>>5340305
The most we could ever hope for out of a Dark Souls line is the chosen undead in elite armor or and Solaire. I don't think any other NPCs are on his level of popularity and the only one that comes close is Siegmeyer and how the fuck would they articulate him? As for Dark Souls 2 all of the NPCs are literally who's who even after three playthroughs I can't remember a single name. Hell I can't even remember any bosses outside of The Rotten and the two before the final boss.
>>
File: wakaba-hinata.jpg (35 KB, 360x500) Image search: [Google]
wakaba-hinata.jpg
35 KB, 360x500
>>5339367
>Justice Gakuen
Anon, because you mentioned that, I went and jacked myself to pic related.

thank you for reminding me of this series
>>
>>5340305
>Dark Souls
>>5341374

I have NO idea how we don't have toys yet.

Armored Core gets loads of toys all the time, and Dark Souls is way more popular than that series.

it's ludcirious
>>
>>5341395
>have NO idea how we don't have toys yet.

Bluefin rep gave a bullshit response that they don't want to do any game series related to Bandai because they think it'll make companies such as Nintendo, Capcom, whoever think they only do figures of their properties when A figure companies go to IP owners to ask for permission to make toys of their shit not the other way around and B Digimon Figuarts.
>>
>>5341399
Forgot to add that Dark Souls isn't even their's in the way Demon's Souls belongs to Sony. Bamco just publishes it in the west nothing else.
>>
File: Killer Bee color.png (893 KB, 1262x710) Image search: [Google]
Killer Bee color.png
893 KB, 1262x710
For as successful as the Naruto franchise is, it's baffling why we never got good figures. There are tons of static figurines, but who wants those when these characters are all about motion and flashy attacks? Dragonball does well enough with its merchandise. The 3 Toynami 3.75" figures we got had good articulation and sculpting, plus you got alternate hands. Why didn't they continue it? Why didn't another company pick up the license? This nigga needs a figure already.
>>
I know I'm pretty much alone in this, but a GOOD Ben-10 line instead of the "hips-shoulders-neck if you're lucky" Bandai one would be nice.

Anyone know if One Punch Man is getting any toys?
>>
>>5341481
OPM so far has a Nendoroid up for pre-order, Genos nendo confirmed and a Figma of Saitama with no prototype yet.
>>
I say this every thread and will continue to say it until it's made
Skies of Arcadia
>>
File: 4559484037_cbc9ceeb5e_b.jpg (820 KB, 861x1024) Image search: [Google]
4559484037_cbc9ceeb5e_b.jpg
820 KB, 861x1024
Darkstalkers. Just imagine all the option parts all those shapeshifting attacks could make for.
>>
>>5341418
I want a line of Pepe and Wojak figures.
>>
File: darkstalkers sota.jpg (240 KB, 950x713) Image search: [Google]
darkstalkers sota.jpg
240 KB, 950x713
>>5341777
>>
>>5341366
A nendo James in his jumper would be the best thing ever.
>>
File: Huitzil ho.jpg (2 MB, 2212x3086) Image search: [Google]
Huitzil ho.jpg
2 MB, 2212x3086
>>5341777
I would LOVE a Huitzil figure.
>>
>>5341481
You're not alone, anon. I'd kill for some marvel legends-esque Ben 10 figures.
>>
>>5342332
Yeah, too bad those never got released.
>>5342404
Same here.
>>
>>5341393
You're welcome.
>>
Chrono Fucking Trigger. I'd even take a PAK
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.