[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A fresh new take on horror...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: TitansNBCHannibal2.jpg (85 KB, 1000x788) Image search: [Google]
TitansNBCHannibal2.jpg
85 KB, 1000x788
>Horribly dark show about serial killers & cannibalism.
>"Let's make some Designer Vinyl figs for it!"
>Dat dead eye stare
>Dat realistic head
>Dat cute chubby SD body
>Dat clash of styles
>Dat awkward explanation when your co-workers ask just what exactly is that freakish Mighty Muggs rip-off on your desk.

JESUS H. CHRIST, HOW HORRIFYING.
>>
File: TitansNBCHannibal1.jpg (136 KB, 724x1024) Image search: [Google]
TitansNBCHannibal1.jpg
136 KB, 724x1024
Full line-up of 12 figures that nobody will recognize out side of slavish viewers to the show.

Because someone, somewhere, DEMANDS to have a chibi Abigail Hobbs figure in their life.
>>
File: Abigail.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Abigail.gif
2 MB, 400x400
These are godawful.

Now, an Abby Figma or Neca, on the other hand...
>>
Well, they still look better than those fucking POP figures.
>>
>>5337300
>>5337301
Is that a funky Morpheus I spy? Also, is this a video game or what?
>>
>>5338345
It's vinyl figures based upon the recently cancelled Hannibal Lecter TV show.

Basically, it's an extended prequel to Red Dragon/remake of Red Dragon, except Hannibal is totally gay and the ending has Hannibal being murdered by the straight guy he spends three season trying to fuck
>>
File: gg no re.gif (844 KB, 268x278) Image search: [Google]
gg no re.gif
844 KB, 268x278
>>5337300
>>5337301
Why would someone license these
Why would someone let their IP be used this way
Who is this even made for
What the fuck are they doing
>>
>>5337300
>>5337301
Why didn't they make characters you might actually want to get, like dollarhyde or mason verger? Instead of "that one guy who works in the lab"
>>
>>5341656
The lab guys are actually popular with fans of the show.

And one of the lab guys is Buddy fucking Cole. So he definitely gets a toy made out of him.
>>
>>5341656
Did you watch the show?

This set is clearly based off of season one. Mason and Francis were seasons two and three.

Also, there may be rights issues with the actors. IE why Bedelia and Gidion are MIA from the set
>>
>>5342966
I have seen every season of the show, sorry, never realised these were a season one line only
>>
>>5337301
>chibi Abigail Hobbs
she better be missing an ear
>>
File: 51JJRCmpkEL._SY355_.jpg (23 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
51JJRCmpkEL._SY355_.jpg
23 KB, 355x355
>>5337300
why not just minimates?
>>
File: $_35.jpg (12 KB, 244x300) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
12 KB, 244x300
This brand is Titans. The human figures always look god awful. Like pretty scary shit.

Alien figures and non-human forms look a shitload better. I collect the doctor who ones.
>>
>>5343566
shame the body is terrible
>>
File: s-l225.jpg (10 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
s-l225.jpg
10 KB, 225x224
>>5343566

this ones my favorite
>>
This whole take something from horror and make it all cute trend has been done to death at this point.
>>
>>5337373
>Neca
these you are at least able to recognize the characters
>>
>>5343547
That clarice starling minimate is spot-on.
>>
>>5349075
I would fuck the Buffalo Bill minimate
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.