[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ThreeZero Titanfall Atlas Reissue Ver
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: sdfsdfsd.jpg (44 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
sdfsdfsd.jpg
44 KB, 480x640
Hi /toy!

Would like to check if anyone got the reissued version of the ThreeZero Titanfall Atlas AND ask what material did they use for the forearms.

The first release featured a soft rubber and I'm just curious if they made any changes/improvements to the second.
>>
>>5336531
Why do you have such an immense hateboner for 3a that you try and torpedo any discussion about it like this?
>>
fucking when
>>
>>5336469
I got the reissue. It's the exact same thing.
>>
>>5336590
Because he's a worthless faggot. No seriously, that's it, used to make threads about it 24/7 while shitposting in every thread and you only do that if you're a neet.
>>
>>5341218
Thanks man. Really appreciate you letting us know.

Sigh, that means I have to give up my plans of owning it because I can't let go of the fact that the rubber *might* not last.
>>
>>5341385
If it's just the forearms, it's not tat bad, it only ever really gets that bad in shittily vented heated enviornments or when it's like the 3A ironman and the silicon is constantly bending.

Should be fine on it's own.
>>
>>5336469
I didn't know they did reissues at all!!
Where, may I ask, did you get yours from OP?
>>
>>5341423
I don't know man. It's pretty humid where I am.

>>5341427
I started this thread in hope of seeing if it was worth hunting for the reissued version.
>>
>>5341385
it's really not that bad.
There's rubber and PVC all over the figure.
If anything, I'm more worried about the rubber hoses and the handle bars than the arm at all
>>
>>5341590
I think those can be replaced with parts from model kits but the forearms if they go, there is no salvaging/replacement.

I wonder if there is significant amounts of rubber on the Stryder too.
>>
>>5341385

It seems to be really good, thick rubber, not the kind you see covering hot toys joints (as those can be really thin from what I noticed). And it's only going to crack if it's on a constant 'bent' state, and from what I see it's molded to be in that 'bracelet' kind of shape, so you don't have to worry about that. Seriously, this thing is a monster, it's going to last longer than you, or at least long enough for you to get your money's worth out of it. Get it.
>>
>>5341541
If it's not a rubber joint you should be alright. If you REALLY want it, you'll get it.

If it's honestly just the forearms, then you can just pay a sculptor YEARS down the line to replicate it. Which you probably won't have to do. You m9ight even die before it degrades.
>>
>>5342508
>>5342544
Maybe so but I'll think about it awhile longer.

Who knows, maybe the MCOR Atlas will have plastic instead. <grins>
>>
Came across a few random threads talking about 'soft pvc' used in Threezero and ThreeA toys. Supposedly a superior material to rubber. Perhaps they've used this for the forearms as well?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.