[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So im thinking of getting in contact with a chinese company,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 1144x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 1144x1500
So im thinking of getting in contact with a chinese company, that has access to the muckman molds, and bootleg the unproduced muckman figure, does anyone have connections where i could get this idea made?
>>
I gave you the mold owner's email address in the last thread, didn't you see it?
>>
>>5334860
No, i didnt, send it again plz.
>>
>>5334868
Sent.
>>
>>5334875
To where?
>>
>>5334876
It's sent.
>>
>>5334883
To where bitch, what did you send, and where did you send it too?
>>
>>5334885
I am not the other anon, but you are one dumb mother fucker.

>I gave you the mold owner's email address in the last thread, didn't you see it?

That looks like the what. The where would be your email. If you never sent your email in any other thread then post your goddamn email.
>>
>>5334930
sculptor wouldn't own it anyhow.
>>
Just by the OG Muckman figure. It's a far far better action figure.
>>
I'd contact playmates toys through their website

I complained about my fugitoid being messed up and they mailed me a free figure but it came without a box. They let you pick from mutant shredders, slash, Lord dregg, mozar, monkey brains, bonafrog, and mondo. Terrific customer service
>>
File: handsome_toy.jpg (2 MB, 1875x1602) Image search: [Google]
handsome_toy.jpg
2 MB, 1875x1602
>/toy/
>connections
>>
>>5334965

Because its oldfag /toy/. Note the Flip with the giant mole who was a tripfag but I haven't seen him post here in probably five years
>>
>>5334846
No one cares. Buy the original, he was better. Muckman ain't nothin' without Joe Eyeball!
>>
This is some massive fucking autism.

>muh generic slime man

Just buy some swampthing figures it all looks like the same outdated 80's garbage. Who is THIS fucking obsessed with a C-tier bit character from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Get a life.
>>
I know a guy
>>
>>5335052
Do uou even know where you are?
>>
Can someone else also send this pedo's email to the FBI? You'd be doing the whole world a favour and the more of us do it the more likely they'll actually do something about him.
>>
aliexpress may have access to chinese molds
>>
>>5335052
>massive fucking autism
>autism
You ARE on /toy/, lets keep this in mind.
>>
>>5335052
& on this day the pot called the kettle black
>>
>>5334846
5POA
shame.
>>
File: 20151109-EN_03.gif (2 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
20151109-EN_03.gif
2 MB, 600x338
>>5335076
>>5335178
>>5335189

Those are excuses, not answers.
>>
>>5335250
I know you probably only care about the latest and fanciest Japanese toys and all, but some of us really like the retro , gross-out sculpt stylings of Muckman. Yeah there's other toys that did similar things, but that was 20 years ago. a lot of us were looking forward to something new, and this Muckman represented a new high for the TMNT 2012 line, which has become increasingly disappointing in newer waves.
>>
It's also a possibility that the molds were never made. Just make a custom or get one commissioned.
>>
>>5335281

There's a BIG diffrence between enjoying the retro styling of the old TMNT line...

...And trying to convince a nameless Chinese company to use the molds they don't legally own to produce one cancelled toy just for a very special snowflake. you.

So what are you? An idiot, insane or both?
>>
>>5335293
I'm not OP; I'm not trying to do that.

I do think it's funny that /toy/ is so gullible and so easily trolled that any asshole can start posting as "Greg" and get people riled up. It's like /toy/'s a village drunk swatting at things that aren't there. at this point, "real" Greg posts are probably a handful, while fake Gregs are a bunch. This is why all those fucking people like Greg, Peon, etc. just keep popping up. they make a handful of posts, then people start posting in their style because they see it annoys people, and thus they're briefly immortalized on this board. It's no wonder you keep having people doing that, we give them the attention they want.
>>
File: 1d300e1.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1d300e1.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>5335293
Insane and stupid.

Greg eats shit and rapes trees. What makes you think that this retard won't have another stupid idea.

This guy is all talk but no balls.
I gave him my phone number and he's too stupid to operate the phone.
He threatens to attack me in my house, I give him my address and he suddenly backs out because he's too poorfag to own a car.

Fucking pathetic.
But when you eat shit, it fills up your brain.
>>
File: 55749186.jpg (257 KB, 590x775) Image search: [Google]
55749186.jpg
257 KB, 590x775
>>5335302

Who says it's Greg posting? You're the only one who insists that...

...Oh.
>>
File: Girugameshjin.jpg (2 KB, 88x79) Image search: [Google]
Girugameshjin.jpg
2 KB, 88x79
>>5335277
Bash skulls, blah blah blah.
Rip throats, blah blah blah.
Listen, you shiteating coward, your words mean nothing.
You only talk tough online but when you're called out, you turn around and run while mashing your smelly bitch tits.

Fucking shiteating retard with no balls.
That's what you are, Greg.
And your name sounds like nigger herpes.

Lol.
>>
Phone works.
I called it and jin answered.
>>
>>5335357
> sent from iphone

Sure you have an iphone.
Lol
>>
File: JinHansen.jpg (30 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
JinHansen.jpg
30 KB, 400x600
You fuckers stop calling me now!
I'm waiting for greg to grow a pair and dial my number!
STOP CALLING ME!

The shiteating retard will make another excuse
>>
>>5335357

This is going dangerously close to doxxing.

Reported & saged.

Actually, since this thread has gone belly-up since OP's first post, maybe a mod or janitor should just delete the whole thing.
>>
>>5335382

it works.
Stop making pathetic excuses
Jin is answering the phone
>>
>>5335392
FUCK OFF BITCH
I DONT HAVE ENOUGH BRAINS TO DIAL JIN NUMBRE YOU FILTH!!!!
I LL BASH YOUR SKULL AND SUCK SHIT FROM YOUR SWEET ANUS!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>5335400
FUCK OFF FAKE GREG STOP IMPRESONATING ME YOU VERMIN OR ILL CALL MY MOM!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>5335409
FUCK OFF FAKE GREG!!!!
I AM THE REAL GREG!!!!!!
I WILL EAT SHIT FROM YOUR ASS YOU BITCH!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>5335413
ILL CRAVK OPEN, FAKE GREG YOU BITCH, STOP STEALING MY IDENTITY FUCKING BITCH FILTH!!!!
>>
>>5334885
Sent
>>
>>5334962
Ha. Not all of these guys have even been here. Liquid Kool Wouldn't even know how to navigate here.
>>
>>5335497
bruh calm ur tits and eat some shit
>>
Greg, I just PM'd you the contact information for the Chinese factory that Playmates uses to produces the TMNT figures. There's no e-mail address, and remember the time difference when calling. Also, speak Chinese.
>>
>>5335293
You're arguing with someone that's trying to convince a nameless Chinese company to use the molds they don't legally own to produce a cancelled toy. Who's the bigger idiot, you or them, or me?
>>
>>5342148
You're responding to a comment from four days ago and bringing a greg thread back from the dead, who's the bigger idiot?
>>
Genuine, straightforward disagreement gets deleted from the Neca thread, while the blatant trolling here stays up.

Interesting.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.