[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stands.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: FIG-IPN-1774_01.jpg (30 KB, 434x487) Image search: [Google]
FIG-IPN-1774_01.jpg
30 KB, 434x487
I got an obitsu stand, and whipe it is alright, I would like a stronger stand for holding transformers and vehicle toys in the air, advice old soldiers?
>>
Have you tried tightening the joints on the stand?
>>
>>5334420
I have, it is just not able to be tighter, it works well for most figures, but not a vechile or heavier transformer (voyager and up)
>>
>>5334420
You wanna be very careful doing this. Just because the joint can support that weight doesn't mean the plastic can, I broke a figma stand's peg off in a figure before because the joints were too tight.
>>
>>5334418
depends on what kind of pose you want to make and how big and HEAVY your figures are.

post a pic of the heavy transformer in the pose you want it to be at. that way we can suggest different stands.

metal coat hangars works well too.
>>
>>5334594
Mainly after a good stand for supporting star wars swoop bikes, speeder bikes and similar, but some ability to support figures like kylo ren mid air, or even ones like leader thundercracker would be nice, though I am not expecting to be able to do that easily.
>>
Guys I need some advice, what is the best stands for Variable Action Heroes line? Since Stage Act 4 is too small and can't hold up the toy's weight. Help me.
>>
What is that figure in ops image. I really want one.
>>
Maybe these?
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TOY-IPN-6456
>>
>>5334808
I got one of the Saint Seiya stage sets and it works pretty well with them.
>>
>>5334836
That's one of Sentinel's RIO:Board stages. Been trying to find one for ages.

the figure I don't think is available for sale, it's something Sentinel made to show off their bases. Which they don't seem to sell separately any more.
>>
File: slide_1.jpg (56 KB, 550x424) Image search: [Google]
slide_1.jpg
56 KB, 550x424
>>5334780
you can go to flightpose.com and get some of their stands, they work pretty good for flying vehicles.
>>
>>5335232
This thing sucks. Got Amon from Re:creatures. The claws can't hold him well, nor does it stands its weight.
>>
>>5335219
Did they sold that separately? Or did it come with the SCM one?
>>
>>5334418

Last time I was on /toy/ asking about the same for my Transformers, people suggested Tamashi Act 5's.
>>
>>5340759

Oh, and they also said they should hold up to Deluxes comfortably, and might hold Voyagers if you use 2 stands to hold them. Anything bigger is going to break your stands. You also get 3 to a box of them, so it's not that bad of a deal given they're around $13-20 for a box.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.