[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All right /toy/ I need to know if any of you niggas got this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 61ZnqFRGZSL._SL1453_.jpg (81 KB, 737x1453) Image search: [Google]
61ZnqFRGZSL._SL1453_.jpg
81 KB, 737x1453
All right /toy/ I need to know if any of you niggas got this bitch? I've been eyeing her for a while but I could never find a review so I wasn't sure if I should pull the trigger. I would have gotten Imperial teach but all that design just screams "leave me in one pose forever or risk having to assemble me all over again."
>>
looks cool op
>>
That's cute, what is it?
>>
I really like the design of this character. I might have to buy this just to have it since its not too much.

>>5334309
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-005587
>>
>>5334366
Cool nigga, let me know how it is when you get it. Pics would also be tight.
>>
>>5334366
Many kits don't cost much
>>
File: sks1_21.jpg (39 KB, 360x650) Image search: [Google]
sks1_21.jpg
39 KB, 360x650
Here you go:

http://dalong.net/review/kotobukiya/sks1/sks1_p.htm
>>
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-006823&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_originaltitle_id%3D13849%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1
This knightlady looks cool too.
>>
>>5334774
>Kit
Damn, I hadn't noticed that so I'm glad you pointed it out. I'm really inexperienced with kits but it doesn't look too difficult and it looks like you get a decent looking product even if you don't paint it. I wish I could see what it looks like before it gets put together.

Hmm.
>>
Been eyeing her too. Actually I've been getting into the Koto kits lately. Got a couple of the Hoihoi sans, Yotsuba and Danboard, Valkyrie and FAG Gourai. I like how they made them so they're interchangeable with their kits and the MSG weapons. They even made hands for the Cu-poches so they can hold the MSGs.
>>
>>5334918
>>5334852
Go to information.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.