[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super new. Girlfriend wanted some Gundam Zero. Bought via Amazon,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: 20151211_035540.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20151211_035540.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
Super new. Girlfriend wanted some Gundam Zero. Bought via Amazon, shipped from Japan.
Master Grade.
Did I get ducked over, because when I purchase a product I expect it to be factory sealed.
>>
File: 20151211_035549.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20151211_035549.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
See, box is unsealed. Is this typical or am I just being retarded?
>>
>>5330989
It's typical AND you're being retarded. ;)

Master Grade boxes (and gunpla boxes in general) are not sealed.
>>
>>5330987
Gunpla doesn't come sealed.
>>
>>5330993
>>5330994
Thanks, is there a reasoning behind this?
Like, couldn't someone just easily remove certain bag parts.
>>
>>5330995
Superior Nippon Customers don't engage in shoplifting like filthy gaijin.
>>
>>5331024
/thread/
>>
>>5330995
No one does that usually but some hobby shops do allow you to open up and inspect the parts.
>>
>>5331033
You did that wrong, newfriend
>>
>>5331024
A much as a shitpost this is this is actually a legitimate answer.
>>
Thanks for the answers!
Should I expect this when I purchase Perfect Grade as well?
>>
>>5331057
Yes. Gunpla never comes sealed.
>>
>>5330987
>Girlfriend wanted some Gundam Zero
Confirmed for never having a gf.
>>
>>5332072
Asshole projecting insecurities.
>>
>>5332558
Is that your girlfriend on the left?
>>
Seriously, are you daft?
Why would this be something to lie about? Purchasing a model robot online for my girlfriend? Grow up.
>>
>>5332558
were you cryogenically preserved in 1999 and recently unfrozen?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1731x2951) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1731x2951
>>5332072
That's right, a real woman would want a Mk2.
>>
>>5332558
Oh wow, this your first day on 4chan?
Grow thicker skin, you don't have to reply to him
>>
>>5332571
be fair, Gundam Wing is pretty popular among ladies, for a Gundam show, at least.

It's not like he said "My GF wants a GP-02"
>>
Truth. I haven't been to 4chan in years. #Baited, #Trolled.
Anyways, thanks.
>>
>>5332574
I can see girl's liking the Mk. 2. It had a female pilot, after all
>>
>>5332578
>tfw wife watched 0079, War in the Pocket, Stardust Memory, Zeta, ZZ, CCA then lost steam
It happens guys. She also digs the Mk. II and the Alex. Didn't watch 08th MS team and hasn't pursued anything beyond CCA, though she said she'd be willing.
And lastly, she built the MG Zeta ver 2.0.
>>
>>5332642
Show her G-Reco, apparently it was pretty popular among ladies.

IBO too. all those muscular teens
>>
>>5332574
>>5332578
>>5332642
Wing's boyband got me started on Gundam, and then I ended up watching them all.

Mk.II was the first MG I built, and I've now built every version of it aside from the RG. Love that suit.
>>
>>5332558
People feeling the need to specify "for my girlfriend" are always insecure faggots asking things for themselves. Deal with it, virgin.
>>
>>5333099
Yes! You caught me red-handed! I added the bit about having a girlfriend because I'm so insecure about asking the Internet about a fucking model toy for myself! I really am a virgin and never had sex! Ohhh you got me, you ignorant projecting imbecile. I had laffs, do you even read your shit before you post? Or do you just reiterate every stupid fuckface retort? Do you do the grammar/spelling attack next? Is losing your virginity grandiose dream? Are you excited by faggots?
>>
>>5333099
yeah, please always just say "a different human".
The OP should've read "a different human wanted some Gundam Zero"
>>
File: one easy piece.jpg (112 KB, 600x844) Image search: [Google]
one easy piece.jpg
112 KB, 600x844
>>5332558
"If I grow this faggy chin-scratch which totally doesn't make me look like a homeless drifter, it will completely distract everyone from my rapidly thinning hair"
>>
>>5334757
Confirmed for homosexual faggot. Attention to detail of male uncanny
>>
>>5334757
Let's see how ravishing you are, big boy.
>>
File: DSCN1694.jpg (740 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1694.jpg
740 KB, 1600x1200
>>5330987
No, its not common for gunpla to be sealed, a specialty shops I visit has them sealed but from the looks of it they do it themselves seeing how I get p-bandai (web shop exclusives) via a japanese dealer who knows how autistic gunpla collectors are and they're unsealed.

The contents of the bags of parts are sealed, if one is opened, contents crushed or (via checking with the manual) whole runners missing, THEN contact whoever you got it from, in the Philippines shops that do sell the real deal (though not easily found because its bootleg country) often look over the manuals and check the box contents with you before final processing.

And even if the runners/plates/sheets (correct term is runners but people use made up shit) are crushed, double check the manual, if the parts are intact Even IF DETACHED from the runner then you can still build the kit.

Same goes for perfect grades, pic related my pg banshee norn, keep in mind pg's are fuck huge, plus my room is a mess so I just posted where it opens up (most pg's have handles but there are 2 hg models that have handles...you'll see why when you see them in person).

Also don't play with the faggots accusing you of not having a girlfriend and shit, 98% of us here are virgins too beta for even a boyfriend, just ignore them, though it was pointless of you to mention such a fact but I can assume you're proud to have one so whatever m8.

Point is what you got is normal and is expected, if it is sealed it was done by a third party so I would recommend a content check if you're that paranoid.

Have a good day/night m8
>>
>>5334811
Thanks for all that information!
Good day to you sir.
>>
>>5334727
>>5334739
Holy shit you're so fucking new just kill yourself you samefagging gigantic virgin.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.