[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lego Star Wars advent calendar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Anyone tell me what these are ?
>>
sailbarge
sarlacc
don't know
Jawa
Sand Crawler
>>
>>5320984
>>5320980
The black droid is a LIN droid, seen during the scene where the Jawas are selling the droids to Luke and Owen.
>>
File: image.jpg (891 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
891 KB, 3264x2448
Couldn't resist opening day 6&7 any idea on these ?
>>
>>5321060
Watch the damn movies you disgusting fake nerd.
>>
>>5321060
I see an endor tree house and some sort of battle station.
>>
>>5321068
ive watched the damn movies many times but the level of detail on micro builds make it hard to make out what some of them are
>>
>>5321083
You watched the movies many times.. and you don't know what a jawa is?
>>
>>5321104
i knew the jawa and sand crawler couldn't make out the rest
>>
The micro builds in these things are always worthless, wish they would stick to minifigs and accessories only.
>>
>>5321110

>>couldn't figure out obvious tatooine theme
>>
>>5321060
left one looks like the ewok village
the right one not sure.. jabbas palace maybe?
>>
>>5323644
The right one is just a weapons rack for the other figures in the box.
>>
>>5321060
>>5323644
>>5323645
>>5321110
it's some kind of drum you dimwits, probably ewok or wookie drums, with extra bow and laser torch because star wars
>>
>>5321060

wtf dude spoilers! I have not opened mine yet.
>>
>>5320980
Jesus just put more minifigs or something in there, that Sand Crawler looks awful.
>>
>>5321010
Thanks for that. I have the set too, and I could not for the life of me figure out what that was.

Honestly, really don't like the things. Too many of them just don't look good on such a small scale. Minifigs aside, the only set I like to date are the Sail Barge, and the Sandcrawler. The only reason I have it was because it was given to me by a family member.
>>
File: image_15.jpg (18 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
image_15.jpg
18 KB, 408x408
>>5320980
>>5321060
Disgustingly casual.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.