[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Problems with HLJ.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1418496799047.jpg (243 KB, 928x515) Image search: [Google]
1418496799047.jpg
243 KB, 928x515
Recently I've been having trouble with payments to HLJ. I pay with my card and it refuses. PayPal claims the bank is refusing. But the bank says they never got anything to ok for payment. And HLJ has responded to that yet. Has anyone else been having trouble paying there orders there?
>>
Nope just payed for an order less than a day ago, have you tried a different card maybe?
>>
>>5320758
Yes. I got a new card recently. The original had a crack in the strip. And it still refuses. Like I said the problem is apparently that the bank isn't getting any notice to ok PayPal.
>>
>>5320769
is your info on paypal correct?
>>
>>5320752
Did you have some issue with them recently? Like as for a refund or something?
>>
OP, it sounds like something between your bank and Paypal, not HLJ and your bank.
>>5320758
>payed
>>
>>5320752
>not knowing how to spend money on the internet

just fucking lol
>>
>>5320781
No I don't have a PayPal account. I just do the card process instead. That's the way I've been doing it with them since I first learned about the site. Only last month have problems started. The reason I don't have a account is a year ago my identity was stolen and the only way I was able to track it was that the money was being funneled into a PayPal account. But it's looking like I'm gonna have to get one if I ever want to buy anything there again.>>5320790
I've tried talking to both parties. Neither have been helpful. Granted neither have tried communicating with each other.
>>
>>5320794
Wait, so HLJ is trying to get at your money through Paypal, which is using your debit card? And you don't have an account?
>>
>>5320851
Not OP, but yeah. HLJ switched to solely using paypal for transactions a little while ago, even if you don't have an account.
>>
>>5320769
If you got a new card recently, the number might be the same but the expiration date and CCV code will be different. Have you tried updating those?
>>
speaking of hlj, I have a curious situation with an order I just had shipped out. They emailed me two different tracking numbers and both have the same items in them...
>>
>>5321627
You lucked out, they fucked up. Enjoy your doubles
>>
>>5321619
I didn't know that.
>>
>>5321627
Check to see if one of them was cancelled. They did that with one of my orders recently too.

Or it's like >>5321682 said. You're either getting doubles or a surprise present.
>>
I don't think this deserves its own thread.

Recently I tried to buy for the first time from BanzaiHobby.
When I tried to pay it rejected my card,
>We're sorry, but your transaction couldn't be completed using the selected card, Visa x-XXXX. This happened because it has been denied by the card issuer.
, and then my card was charged for about 30- something dollars even I didn't made any payment according to BH's page.
Paypal has been slow as fuck about this but it's still trying to solve it.
Also, they keep failing to sent me the confirming payment for my new card; no idea if this last thing has something to do with my problem.
>>
>>5323013
yeah apparently the first one was a bad tracking number so it's all good now
>>
>>5323056
pls respond
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.