[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christian Bale's BVS action figure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Stumbled across this picture and well here i am hoping the rumor (theory) the is somewhat true I also concept art of this picture
>>
they established in the trailer that ben affleck is bruce wayne

why would people forget what bruce wayne looks like?
>>
The whole Batfleck really being Deathstroke thing has got to be the stupidest theory I've ever wished was true.
>>
this just in - toy companies can't sculpt faces for shit
>>
File: What the fuck man.jpg (48 KB, 425x413) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck man.jpg
48 KB, 425x413
>>5319612
The fuck is that image supposed to be saying? That the Dark Knight one and new Batman one are different? Well no fucking shit!

Who was retarded enough to think they were the same character?
>>
>>5319630
Is that a thing? Because I thought none of these theories could be more retarded than that "Suicide Squad Joker is Jason Todd" one.
>>
As a reminder of how colossally fucking dumb it is to use toys as an indication of secret plot elements for movies:

http://www.fortressofsolitude.co.za/2013/07/hasbro-reveals-winter-soldier-spoiler/
>>
>>5319661
lol
>>
>>5319661
The Nick Fury = Red Skull leap in logic was hilarious.

Also how they defend their theory by saying "it could be Hasbro being lazy", like buck reusage isn't a standard practice in they toy industry. Journalism, people.
>>
>>5319612
That is not a BvS figure.

That's a custom you fucking idiot.
>>
>>5319680
This
I thought so but everyone was replying so seriously
>>
>>5319668
>buck
Know what a term means before you use it, you incompetent fuckwad.
>>
>>5319690
Go back to the mattycollector forums, Poe.
>>
File: 1.jpg (218 KB, 900x1262) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
218 KB, 900x1262
>>5319690

I bet you get SO mad when people call Frankenstein's Monster just "Frankenstein."
>>
>>5319630
Everything in that theory is just so contrived and illogical. Seems like it was written by someone who believes that reptile men illuminati rule the world.
>>
>>5319767
I can justify Frankenstein's Monster being called Frankenstein by the same reason most people call Hitler Hitler and not Adolf.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.