[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Father Roy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (70 KB, 400x338) Image search: [Google]
image.png
70 KB, 400x338
Hi /toy/, I don't know if this is the right board or not but I am a father of four children and just won the lottery. I don't want to blow all my money but would getting a wiiu help enrich our lives? We're very poor so a device of sorts could help bond our family instead of watchig tv all day.
>>
>>5312431
Buy them a shitton of dragon dildos!
>>
>>5312431
>bond our family
buy a rope and tie them together
>>
>>5312431
LEGO are your answer.
>>
>>5312431
Yes, buy lots of Amiibo too.
>>
> Spend some of the win on an elaborate safe that will need 4 components to unlock
> lock winnings inside
> tell each child privately they are the chosen one to inherit the wins and give them only one of the 4 components
> sit back and enjoy the family bonding and/or bloodthirsty drama that ensues.
>>
If it's a state lotto, good luck on getting your winnings.
>>
>>5312431
You should look into horse cock dildos. I recommend the "Thor."
>>
Is your family usually nice to each other or do you feel like your family is drifting apart? If you think a wiiu will fix your family, obviously it wont. But if you are already close to your children and they are interested in video games then it could be a fun activity for you and your family.
>>
>>5312431
I would say it depends on the age of the children, currently I only play 3 games. Smash bros, Mario Kart, and Splatoon. Pretty much just party games when I have friends over with no real desire to play the system when no one is around.
Your children might like it if they play together, but as someone who got out of the console wars after building a tower, the Wii U only serves to play it's exclusives in my opinion. The Wii U will at least have free online services unlike Sony and Microsoft so there is that, and I'm pretty sure it has a number of titles for the younger children in stores as well as some classic games you can get for yourself on the eshop.
But honestly I think Nintendo is supposed to be announcing a new system at the next E3 so you may just want to save your money until then. Or if anything consult an 8 ball and let it decide your life choices if your stuck on them.
>>
A video game system probably won't help your family bond, especially if the problem is that you all watch TV instead of interacting. I'd recommend getting everybody some comfortable shoes and going for hikes and camping. The kids will resent it at first, but with patience on your end, they'll come to love it.
>>
Probably some kind of b8, but I'll nibble

>>5312431
>won the lottery
>very poor
Just sounds like you need to manage your winnings. Buy a decent car (doesn't have to be new or fancy; just something reliable) and a house that's not a shithole, then spend money on other fun stuff like that. Maybe take a vacation, too? Kids like that shit.

If they have expressed interest in a WiiU, get it for them. Most younger kids don't give as big of a fuck over game mechanics or story. Maybe get them all 3DS systems, so that they can play what/when they want, and have the option of playing with each other?
>>
>>5312560
Like you know what the fuck you're talking about, John.
>>
>>5312662
I got the picture it was an office lottery, not a state lottery. Otherwise he'd have just bought the system.
>>
>>5312662
I assumed this was a bait thread, but just in case:

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2013/11/your-brain-on-poverty-why-poor-people-seem-to-make-bad-decisions/281780/

OP, if you are telling the truth, you should talk to someone reliable about what to do with your money, or you'll probably end up blowing it all and remain poor.
>>
How the fuck is this even related to /toy/, video games do not belong here.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.