[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got my Real Action Heroes Cammy She is by far my favorite figure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
Just got my Real Action Heroes Cammy

She is by far my favorite figure
>>
>>5307158

Can I get a cannon drill pose, OP?
>>
>Fingerless gloves
A well disguised Greg-post
>>
That wrinkle is fucking horrifying.
>>
File: 1416164626599.jpg (53 KB, 313x414) Image search: [Google]
1416164626599.jpg
53 KB, 313x414
>>5307158
>that leg wringle
>>
>>5307158
I'm glad you enjoy your new toy anon.
>>
>>5307169

But he's probably too poor to afford one.
>>
>>5307158
Is there a Morrigan
>>
her stand is too loose to get something good going but it just needs to be tightened
>>
>>5307158
>le 4chan man mask
why
>>
>>5307250
if you cant tell from my room i obviously like comics... le4chin didnt create that mask
>>
Beautiful face, awful legs. You just can't make that ass justice in action figure form
>>
>>5307258
Neither did Moore.
>>
>>5307269
definitely agree... you can only emulate cammys perfect booty it seems with busts
>>
>>5307269
This is a lie. A cold, cruel lie. If it were Chun Li's muscle legs, I'd almost believe you.
>>
>>5307293
can you show her asscrack?
>>
>>5307293
>thong completely visible all the way through
Medicom also did that with Satsuki's ass. They really need to step up their asstech
Cummy's charm point is her ass, this figure is unacceptable.
>>
>>5307169
>Thinking Greg owns a $100+ toy

Nigga if he was bitching about the price, then this would be a Greg thread.
>>
>>5307357
yeah ... thats what makes cammy so great... and to miss that completely does kindof diminish the value of her figure (to me)

but her hips do look great IMO on this figure

so its not so bad
>>
>>
>>5307429
>my hero academia
My nigga. Hype for the toys that'll come with the Anime?
I've needed an All Might for the longest time and it's almost a reality.
>>
>>5308954
hopefully bandai snatches the license before max factory, that way we can actually get the full class and not just Deku and Ura
>>
>>5307250
>>5307258
>>5307286
>le 4chan man mask
and thats not even the worst did you see the scott pilgrim, he likes shitty meme-comics
>>
>>5312050
>people cant like things
>im a rainy day on a parade
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.