[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What you did get on Black Friday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
What you did get on Black Friday
>>
Nothing, because all the toystores in toronto are trash.
>>
>>5305800
you need to repaint all the black on poison ivy to flesh tone
>>
>>5305891
to be honest I kinda like her new 52 look
But that's just me
>>
>>5305891
"You need to"
>>
Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY for 35, Evolve for 15, and Until Dawn for 20.
Nothing toy related though, couldn't find any good deals, all the online stores I frequent only offered like, 5% or 10% off and shit like that.
>>
8 hours of standing and cunt customers.
>>
>>5305942

I feel ya bronon.
>>
>>5305942
"Thankful" my ass.
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 640x703) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 640x703
>>5305800
Check out my new imaginext toys desu, ive looked everywhere for metallo, and thinderounch batmans cool as fuck!
>>
>>5305991
Whut
>>
>>5305991
Oh please, shut up with your "ugh American is so hypocritical with their Turkey Day and then go to black Friday" bullshit
>>
>>5305805
Yep
>>
File: 1447041444053.gif (1 MB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
1447041444053.gif
1 MB, 285x285
So far I bought:
-Two Wii U Games
-Two Funko Pop! Figures
and
-Five Games on Steam that I'll probably never play

Somebody stop me before I go out and buy something really expensive.
>>
I ordered my first Figmas, Major Kusanagi and Rodin's Thinker.
>>
>>5306281
No, fuck off. It's hypocritical and everyone who does that shit is the worst kind of person.
>>
File: 1448429522231.jpg (69 KB, 650x497) Image search: [Google]
1448429522231.jpg
69 KB, 650x497
>>5305942
Same, brother. Working in retail is suffering, but at least I know my shit and I have job security.
>>
>>5306403
>Two Funko Pop! Figures
Fucking kill yourself champ!
>>
>>5305800
10 Blu-Rays
The funko box at GameStop (so much regret)
Tauntaun and Han Solo black series six inch figure.
Jules Winfield Funko Reaction Figure to go with the pulp fiction steel book I bought.
>>
File: 20PercentOff.jpg (743 KB, 1576x859) Image search: [Google]
20PercentOff.jpg
743 KB, 1576x859
But only after I couldn't get some other Black Friday sales, and another place with a better sale were sold out of it.

I still have to pick up a figure from Gamestop, too.
>>
>>5306485
Oooh, nice. I'm jealous.
>>
I bought some comic trades and GoT McFarlane lego figures.
Pretty meh black friday. Stores were busy, but not like last and past years. Never had to wait in any line, even though as many cash registers were open like years before.

Signs of doom and gloom? Yes.
>>
where the fuck do they sell legitimate 6 inch DC figures? They literally do not exist at Walmart or Target. would I really need to drive 20 mins to them up at a Toys R' Us?
>>
>>5306837
>implying Mattel allows DCD figures to be sold in TRUs
Comic and nerd shops only, bro.
>>
>>5306200
Cool.
>>
Got the hover mode DeLorean and Hulkbuster Disney Infinity from Target and Black Series Vader from my LCS.
>>
>>5305800
you buy yourself things on black friday?
>>
>>5306990
Why not?
Things I wanted was on sale
>>
File: image.jpg (268 KB, 1169x1045) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268 KB, 1169x1045
Snagged these two fucks. Snow trooper is a bit of a regret
>>
>>5305800
I got 15 Skylanders coming from GameStop that I spent $18 on.
>>
>>5306457
What'd you get out of the Funko box?
>>
>>5307278
I got snow trooper too. I think he's great!
>>
I bought panTs.
>>
Only toy i got was the blue armor baymax for $5 at TRU. everything else was either movies or games.
>>
I didn't buy anything on friday, but during this week's sales I got some MOTUC during MC's sale, bought my friend a SHF Son Gohan figure as a future gift, and bought a $10 12" mecha Godzilla bank for myself and one of those Sega Genesis consoles from TRU for my brother. I might also get >>5306485 but I usually don't give a shit about vehicles.
>>
>>5306837
comic stores, gamestop, EB games, and other specialty stores
>>
>>5305800
I bought some of the last wave Gi Joes on the store. They are better than expected.
>>
just marvel legends Scarlet Spider
>>
>>5306406
Oh please, you whiny little child.
>>
>>5308238
Dude. He's right. Black Friday is the fucking worst.

That said, I didn't get SHIT for toys because nobody had any fucking sales. I remember last year Amazon slashed Kamen Rider shit pretty much in half. I was hoping to pick up a couple of secondary Riders for cheap but no luck.
>>
5 extra neca Gorilla soldiers for $7 a pop, a couple of Jojo figures, and Ed-209
>>
>>5306415
>Retail
>Job security

Come again?
>>
File: minimum-wage-protesters.jpg (70 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
minimum-wage-protesters.jpg
70 KB, 500x346
>>5306415
I hope you are in management or the warehouse, because cashiers are going to be replaced with tablets/self checkout very soon.
>>
>>5311728
Jesus, if I was as old as those people and still making minimum wage, I would just open a vein and get it over with. What kind of horrible life decisions do you have to make to get into that position?
>>
>>5311791
>The people in that photo all make minimum wage, because they are holding those signs at a demonstration

You know sweetcheeks, some people stand up for a cause because they know what's right, not only what benefits them directly.

I make more than minimum wage, and I think it needs to be considerably higher.
>>
>>5305800
is this line any good, was thinking of picking some up for x-mas presents
>>
>>5311791
Walmart and companies like it bring billions of dollars a year. Meanwhile, the people that WORK there and actually perform the duties that allow the company to make record breaking profits dont even make enough to feed themselves.

In fact, the government, in effect, subsidizes Walmart's labor by giving most of these people food stamps and other aid. Walmart knows this and even trains its employees on how to apply for public assistance programs. It's complete bullshit.

Meanwhile, the right wing media which is controlled by these same people demonizes the working class and tries to make them all look like a bunch of losers looking for handouts.
>>
>>5311891
Have you ever asked for help at Walmart? Nobody knows anything. Half of the time the person doesn't even speak english and has to take to me to someone that can translate. Even when you get someone that speaks fluent english they know absolutely nothing besides "I have to take the stuff out of this box and put it on the shelf" How you can stock a store constantly for days/weeks/month and not even have a general idea of where something is is beyond me.
>>
>>5311904
>workers trained just to unload pallets and stock shelves can't help you
Blame WalMart for their poor training, but this doesn't mean they should get paid less.
If anything, offering better pay would allow more knowledgable people to work there.
>>
>>5310331
Yeah...didn't get a god damn thing. Didn't even get a good deal online.
>>
>>5311904
Minimum pay, minimum effort. Imagine that.
>>
>>5306200
i just found out about the ranger figures a couple months ago. i like them for various reasons but i'm curious, why do anon like them?
>>
>>5306403
what kind of deal did you get on the wii-u games?
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.