[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on The Loyal Subjects?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
Thoughts on The Loyal Subjects?
>>
Funko Pop knock off
>>
Boring. Nice style, but no play value.
>>
Fun toys, I love that they have a rather impressive amount of articulation to them for what they are. I'll definetly buy more of the TMNT.
>>
I am seriously addicted to these little guys
>>
Interested in the Power Rangers figures but not enough to buy. But I will probably pick up the Thundercats ones whenever they get released. The Funko Pops left me desiring more and the Loyal Subjects figures might fill that niche.
>>
>>5302485
I talked to one of the designers at Comikaze about the possibility of doing the Zords and all he said to me is that you are going to be surprised what we are going to release in 2016
>>
>>5302489
>you are going to be surprised what we are going to release in 2016
Is he a politician? Of course we'll be surprised cause based on that answer they're not telling us shit.
Who the hell would want Zords in this style??
>>
They're fun.

The newer ones are double jointed (barbell joints) and the PRs have waist articulation.

They're basically the American version of Nendoroids but better articulated

Can't wait for TMNT's 2nd wave.
>>
>>5302457
I was into these then I discovered bandais D-Style transformers and that was the end of me caring about these.
>>
>>5302681
I want that Mikey, but don't wanna sift through pricy blind boxes.
>>
File: loyalsubjectstmnt.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
loyalsubjectstmnt.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
>>5302891
They've sold them like this in the past and there's also convention exclusives, so you can see exactly what you get.
>>
>>5302894
I hope so anon, I really hope so.
>>
How do these fit with nendos are they similar scale? Can anyone take a pic?
>>
File: lil batmen.jpg (1 MB, 2448x1624) Image search: [Google]
lil batmen.jpg
1 MB, 2448x1624
>>5302913
They're about 2" tall.
Not as tall as DCD's Lil Gotham figures, which are also finely articulated. Batman here stands about 3" tall.
>>
I'm thrilled as fuck that they're doing Masters of the Universe. I'm looking to make those my first purchases from them. It'll be nice to be able to retire/ditch the MOTU pops that I bought...
>>
Looking to cherry pick where I can. The new proportions look way better than the TF and the first wave Joes. Looking forward to TMNT Slash and Cobra Copperhead and Firefly.
>>
File: IMG_1134.jpg (151 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1134.jpg
151 KB, 800x800
>>5302913
Not well, unfortunately.
>>
>>5303429
Thanks. Yeah that doesn't work too well.
>>
Sad to see the MOTU they put up on their site for steep discount is the glow in the dark junk.
>>
>>5303429
>anon claims they're the western nendo equivilents
>half the fucking size

yea, no thanks, kek
>>
File: TMNT loyal subjects.jpg (141 KB, 1040x1560) Image search: [Google]
TMNT loyal subjects.jpg
141 KB, 1040x1560
>>5304264
>little hipstershit stylized figures
>articulated for play
>not like nendo
Same shit, just difference sized.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.