[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hasbro Love Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: Based Hasbro.jpg (75 KB, 703x800) Image search: [Google]
Based Hasbro.jpg
75 KB, 703x800
Daily reminder that Hasbro is a wonderful company that brings art and culture to children everywhere for affordable prices.
>>
File: didneylan.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
didneylan.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>5300377
That's a pretty good likeness. I like it.
>>
>>5300380
Go away Chris. You obviously can't appreciate the high calibre of art and culture that Hasbro brings to the toy market with their wonderful 5POA 6" figures.
>>
>>5300390
Calm down, Chris. I know you're tsundere for Hasbro but there's no need to be so angry. But if you're a good boy and stop eating shit for a month, then maybe Santa will bring you that 6" Jesus action figure you've always wanted.
>>
>>5300418
You want to bang the shit out of and fuck Jesus? Calm down Chris, this is a blue board. I mean it's great that you've found Christ but please, take that shit to /b/.
>>
>>5300429
First you want to bang his shit out and now his brains? Oh my, what a passionate little boy you are, Chris! Now if only you could put that passion towards not eating shit...
>>
>>5300450
Go away Chris. Not everyone shares your love of eating shit.
>>
File: god-jesus1.jpg (173 KB, 604x445) Image search: [Google]
god-jesus1.jpg
173 KB, 604x445
>>5300474
>God Jesus

I found Chris' favourite toy!
>>
Does anyone else feel something akin to happiness when Greg gets his posts wiped out? It's like a good shower after a horrible day at work or a hard rain breaking into open, clear sky.
>>
>>5300501
RESPECT THE ROBOT
>>
File: eldermaxsonfo4.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
eldermaxsonfo4.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>5300501
I'm glad that you see robots as abominations like we do, Chris Chan, but religion has nothing to do with our cause.
>>
>>5300477
I need one of these in my life.

>>5300501
Also, I always wonder why this kid is so angry...maybe his capslock broke and he's too poor to drop 10$ on a new keyboard?

Cause if that's the case, I've got a couple spare. Could send him one.
>>
Fun fact: Greg has actually met Chris Chan. He ran into him at a store somewhere and they were both retards together. I think Greg actually made a friend.

So who else think there's something in the water I'm Virginia that causes autism. It's too much of a coincidence that these two retards live in that state.
>>
File: hug it out.gif (467 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
hug it out.gif
467 KB, 400x225
>>5300532
Hey man, it's okay, you don't need to be so angry. I love you.

I love you because God loves me and I DEF don't deserve it. So I love you even though you fight and kick and call me mean names.

Want to come over and play transformers?
>>
Proof
>>
>>5300590
I still love you, I'm gonna pray that God reveals himself to you, and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>5300629
Well, I will die eventually, I'm not afraid of that. I've got so many questions anyway...like...where the hell did my old Penguin toy from Batman Returns went.
>>
>>5300562
KEK
EEE
KEK
>>
>>5300562
HAHAHAHHA
>>
I always knew Chris Chan was a poopfeaster.
>>
>>5300926
ChrisJin, you're hilarious. What do you mold those custom Amiibos out of, poop?
>>
>>5300926
You're a someone...soooo gut and dissect yourself?
>>
>>5300986
If I'm so shit, why don't you eat me, Chris Jin?
>>
you can not love Hasbro you can only Hate
>>
>>5300384
What a great grin. They should have sculpted that on to him.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.