[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i'm considering buying this one when it's out. But
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
So i'm considering buying this one when it's out. But i don't have any hot toys and I have a specific pose in mind.

So can anyone with a hot toys help me out: Are these figures able to squat?

I'll post a pic of what i mean in the next post.
>>
squat something along the lines of this
>>
>>5295250
No they're not, and looking at the boot it's probably not gonna be very flexible.

Plus the price is retarded and the figure is bare bones, not to mention he doesn't even look like Ray Park.

You're better off waiting for Hot Toys to release theirs, or even getting the SHF one, it's got the best likeness.
>>
>>5295252
but i'm not getting a Ray Park figure, I want a Darth Maul figure.

That guy looks like darth maul to me.
>>
>>5295255
Yeah it looks like a random guy dressed as Darth Maul, even if you're ok with a cosplay figure that figure comes with nothing, and for the price they're asking it's not a good deal, Sideshow's already getting a lot of heat for that.

So my advice is the same, currently the best Maul figure is the SHF, but it can't do the pose you're asking either, and no 1/6 Maul in the market can do it either.
>>
>>5295273
so the PAK then?
>>
>>5295276
That's literally the worst possible option, but it's your money anon.
>>
>>5295276
no figure that has maul's design could do that pose.
>>
File: 300022_press05-001.jpg (55 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
300022_press05-001.jpg
55 KB, 900x600
>>5295280
I was kidding anon.

I'm just torn. I want a figure of the coolest sith, and yes that sideshow thing might be barebones, but since i'm no real fan of molded robes, I don't have much wiggle room.
>>
>>5295251
The HT won't get into that pose. And Star Wars SHF don't sport the drop-down hips, so they're pretty much out of the question, too. If Mafex does one, it'd probably be just as limited as the SHF.
>>
>>5295337
Star Wars SHF do have the drop down hip, depending on figure. Vader has it. Maul doesn't.
>>
>>5295785
Luke doesn't either, and I'm pretty sure the Stormtrooper doesn't. I was so pissed off when I opened Luke and saw that he was missing that feature, especially because of how much his pelvis piece restricts forward movement.
>>
File: IMG_0337.jpg (3 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0337.jpg
3 MB, 4608x3456
>>5295251
im not even going to try to attempt that pose
the iron men might have a chance to do that but no way in hell will a normal body do something like that.
>>
File: 20151122_022118.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151122_022118.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>5295251
Lol
>>
>Slav Wars: Revenge of the Squat
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.