[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is biginjap superior to nippon-yasan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 200x65) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 200x65
Is biginjap superior to nippon-yasan?
>>
>>5291221
They have less stuff, shitty interface and less options but they're not filthy thieves like NY.
>>
For you.
>>
>>5291226
I've never ordered from NY, but have a friend that swears by them.

But I've seen a lot of stuff on there that I'd want to get.

What'd they do that makes them thieves?
>>
>>5291226
What makes them filthy thieves?

I've heard a lot of positive things about them from this sub. Then again, the one time I ordered from them they didn't process my order for two weeks, only said it was processed when I asked why it wasn't, "lost" the package, then refused to refund me.
>>
>>5291289
>sub
This is an image board, not a submersible vehicle.
>>
>>5291289
>sub
Please go back to reddit.
>>
>>5291221
Wouldn't know. Never been able to make an account with them, their system rejects every email account I have tried to register
>>
>>5291221
Nope.
>>
>>5291289

Nippon Yasan scalps their stock, raising prices significantly once the item comes out.

Now /gb2r/ fag.
>>
>>5291269
>>5291289
They sold KOs instead of genuine products in the past and they never aknowledged it.

There's also the MP Tracks debacle. They basically overcharged shipping on the preorders because they didn't got the right informations from the manufacturer. Everyone and their moms told them the shipping was way too high (like 9,000 yens for EMS) but they didn't listen and refused to ask the manufacturer about it. People received their Tracks and saw how much NY really paid (about 2,000) since it's written on the packages and asked for refund. NY said that since it was the manufacturer's fault, they wouldn't refund anything.
>>
>>5291372
Hmm seems shady. Thanks for the info.
>>
Back when the MP Exhaust scare was going on they had him open for a a few hours one night and I got a pre-order for him in and they didn't back down like some places when Phillip Morris was sending C&Ds to everyone selling him. They're pretty good.
>>
>>5291454
>to everyone
Get your facts straight senpai.
>>
>>5291454
funny thing about that, PM hasn't done jack shit to get Exhaust off eBay, neither official copies or the 4000 KO copies you can buy for under $30. Makes me wonder if the whole thing wasn't a load of shit on Tomy's end.
>>
Once my PO fucked up and returned the package to them. They refused to respond to any of my letters for 4 months until I asked for a fixed RSAL refund. Somehow in 2 or so days they finally send me my crap back. Looks like if your question belongs to their lower managers' responsibility, you are fucked to talk with a wall. And now with all the unsightly gaijin-drawn 2hus, what the hell?
BUT bij tends to overestimate their WF stock, so fuck them as well. There's also mioboutique, it's tiny. So yahoo+proxy is there it's at with this exclusive shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.