[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Used Finds - Goodwill, flee markets, etc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: Nerf Vortex Nitron - 04.jpg (84 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Nerf Vortex Nitron - 04.jpg
84 KB, 640x480
Found this at Goodwill yesterday for $5. Almost perfect condition (just some scuffs), complete except it only came with nine discs.
>>
>>5287501
Good job i guess? Vortex stuff is straight up discontinued and ammo is basically nonexistent in stores now. The safe move is to stick with the ones that shoot traditional darts.

But i thank you for reminding me i should go nerf thrifting once finals are over.
>>
Found one of those Japanese alpaca plushies and a complete set of Blokus at a Savers last week.
>>
>>5287501
that was a good day
>>
>>5287958
Eh, I have plenty of discs. Shame the Vortex line isn't more popular, though.

Still... $70 gun for $5. Couldn't pass on it.
>>
I live in southern California now, and every thrift store I've been in has been shit compared to glorious NorCal goodwill.

I used to find tons of nerf, including a lot of "current" stuff in decent to great quality.

Lots of other good finds too, like a $3 Heroscape base game, or $5 Warhammer Tau Firewarriors.

I miss that. So much.
>>
>>5288187
>crossbow
Ffffffff#fffffffFFFFFFFFffffff

I'll never find one of those.
>>
File: DSC01514.jpg (736 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
DSC01514.jpg
736 KB, 1632x1224
Got these MSIA from a garage sale recently for $5.

They're all missing items or limbs, but for $5, I'm not complaining.
>>
>>5289461
That Blue Leo is the real find there.

Pretty rare MSIA from the Wing line
>>
File: RID_Side_Burn_Toy.jpg (36 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
RID_Side_Burn_Toy.jpg
36 KB, 600x375
I got a RID 2001 Side Burn complete except for the dagger at Value Village in a $2 toy car bag, with a bunch of little diecast vehicles. Excellent condition as well, no scratches and the rubber wheels are fine.
>>
File: DSC_1899.jpg (124 KB, 663x1000) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1899.jpg
124 KB, 663x1000
found this guy for 50 bucks at a flea market
the seller was quiting his ML collection
>>
>>5289293
My brother had one of them. I got the ballzooka.
>>
Found Sigma 6 Timber in a bag of toys at Goodwill for about $4 a few years ago. I'd wanted one as a kid (because you can never have enough articulated animals) but when he was in stores I was in that 'I'm too old for toys' phase.
>>
Move out day usually sees people leave a ton of stuff free to take on the curb. I saw some Nerf Mavericks one time, but I already had a bunch. I even got a couple at like 90% off on clearance at CVS one year.
>>
>>5287501
2$ for a gokai saber
3$ for the gobuster weapons
5$ for the mobirates (free handful of keys)
>>
File: 1283771873412.jpg (332 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1283771873412.jpg
332 KB, 1024x768
Does anyone remember the fate of the robo raptor that anon rescued from the garbage?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.