[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Machine Robo 2015?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Machine Robo 2015.jpg (212 KB, 833x540) Image search: [Google]
Machine Robo 2015.jpg
212 KB, 833x540
So, whatever happened with these toys?

Any news on em
>>
Ooh Go-Bots!
>>
>>5286759
they were announced like back in February

were they cancelled or something?
>>
File: acmrtough1.jpg (44 KB, 600x725) Image search: [Google]
acmrtough1.jpg
44 KB, 600x725
>>5286929
I highly doubt they got canceled with all the work that was put into the prototypes. Plus the latest news was only back in June, it's not like these were shown off years ago or anything.
>>
>>5286759
they look freaking sweet , gotta buy em all (cept of Cy-kill, i hate that guy)
>>
Masterpiece Gobots!!!! Is it wrong I favour these over Transformers???
>>
I guess somebody didn't like my comment about the toy industry being 90% empty hype.
>>
>>5289550
As an actual show, I think Go Bots were better. They also fully transformeed on their own so you didn't have to do bullshit like plugging in the fists.

Honeslty, I'm glad Machine Robo/Go Bots existed just because it eventually turned into Mugenbine, which is still my favorite toyline in the entire fucking universe.
>>
>>5292471
I don't think it was better or worse, I really loved most of the GoBots toys and the show was entertaining as a kid, I feel the same way about Transformers. What GoBots doesn't have going for it is the names, oh god everything was so poorly named.
>>
Bumperino
>>
Slight thread drift: anyone got any details like name and additional pics, of this glorious motherfucker from the Machine Robo line?

Would love to own this baby!
>>
File: 1445290441463.jpg (74 KB, 448x504) Image search: [Google]
1445290441463.jpg
74 KB, 448x504
>>5297548
Forgot the pic!

Anyone got any details like name and additional pics, of this glorious motherfucker from the Machine Robo line?

Would love to own this baby!
>>
>>5297555
>http://www.collectiondx.com/toy_review/1987/gattai_saurer

Gattai Saurer is the name.
>>
>>5287520
>I highly doubt they got canceled with all the work that was put into the prototypes

Your new to this hobby aren't you?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.