[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some help here what's the best EVA unit 01 figure to get?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: EVA unit 1.jpg (112 KB, 751x1500) Image search: [Google]
EVA unit 1.jpg
112 KB, 751x1500
Need some help here
what's the best EVA unit 01 figure to get?
>>
Probably this: http://www.amazon.com/Tamashi-SPEC-XS-01R-Evangelion-Renewal/dp/B00153TUP2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1447695783&sr=8-2&keywords=evangelion+spec
>>
Technique Impossible kit from Kotobukiya
>>
Imo,
Robot damashii for the most wildest posability.
Soul of chogokin for best looking, will not be movie accurate since it reuses part from the TV version: movie eva 01 is more skinny and tall while TV version is slightly more bulky.
For kits I believe the kotobukiya is very good looking for movie version
Bandai's kit are okay if you want classic TV eva 01 look. But the arm is is rubber and can risk of cracking - your picture is the Bandai model kit.

In my opinion if you play to fiddle with it a lot go with robot damashii, if you want to leave unit 01 standing all cool I would say go with koto's kit or a soul of chogokin eva.
>>
File: 1444825652791.png (116 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1444825652791.png
116 KB, 512x512
>>5285914
Why cant I just get a poseable Eva 1 that looks liek this?
>>
File: RAH_EVA1_01.jpg (51 KB, 583x800) Image search: [Google]
RAH_EVA1_01.jpg
51 KB, 583x800
>>5286083
I believe the item in your picture is the perfect grade model kit.

Barring that, you could always spend $400 on the sold-out-every-where-and-now-overpriced RAH NEO.
>>
>>5286093
Don't know if it's the perfect grade, dude. fuckin thing doesnt even have moving elbows.

Also i want ones that look like the tv versions. movie ones are too humanoid for me
>>
>>5286018
this

and if you have a lot of money to spend, there is the RAH
>>
>>5285914
If you're rich, RAH. If not, Revoltech.
>>
>>5286095
yes, it does. they're inside fragile rubber sleeves.
>>
>>5286095
dumbass, go fuck yourself back to reddit
>>
>>5285914
I have the koto kit, and if you don't mind the look of the tv version, I think the figure is amazing, and still looks good even without paint. As far as I can tell, has nearly all of the articulation as the damashii (though, the shoulder armor can't rotate with the arm, which means you'll have to pop them off to get the full articulation) while being much cheaper than it. It's also surprisingly study for a koto kit. I thought it would fall apart like crazy, but this thing holds together great. I only needed to glue two parts, that being a piece of the shoulder armor to a connector, and the green tip of the shoulder.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.