[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the longest I can wait before paying an Amiami order?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: amaiama.png (3 KB, 309x95) Image search: [Google]
amaiama.png
3 KB, 309x95
What's the longest I can wait before paying an Amiami order?
>>
*Before getting banned/my order cancelled.
>>
>>5275967
look at the email they sent you.
>>
>>5275967
The email will tell you the due date. Remember that it's in Japan time. Usually 7 days, I think, maybe 10.
>>
>>5275967
You'd think that the average person would be able to send them an email and ask. Especially if there's a problem that might delay a payment. They might even help by extending the time because they're pretty good about that.
Too bad most of you faggots are betas who are too insecure to even ask simple questions for fear of any kind of conflict; real or imagined.
>>
>>5275967
What are you even buying that you'd need time for money?

>>5276415
Here's a quote.
>>
File: 7.jpg (7 KB, 300x195) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
7 KB, 300x195
>>5275967
7 days
>>
>>5276415
Nice projecting faggot, I've sent them mails for cancelling orders before. It's more like I didn't feel like waiting 2 days for a reply.
It's good to know I can ask for a extension though so thanks for that.

>>5276420
A plane ticket.
>>
>>5277063
>Nice projecting faggot,
Nah. Must have hit pretty close to home to make you this mad.
>>
>>5277063
Asking for extension is one thing , getting the extension is another .

Just use your credit card , you gonna pay either way.

You should always use your creditcard .
Just clear it every month .
>>
>>5275967
I haven't paid for my last 4 orders and they sent me a notice that my next cancellation will result in a ban. I don't care though, fuck amiami
>>
>>5278291
Why do you order things and then not pay for them?
>>
>>5278291
Won't be funny when you place your next preorder on something you really want and would pay for , but AmiAmi wait til it's about to be release and cancel your orders and ban you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.