[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rage thread/buyer's remorse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
What the fuck
I honestly don't know if I should post this on /v/ or /toy/
I live in Canada and considering I buy a lot of blind bags (mainly mega bloks halo series and Lego minifigures) this shit caught my attention in the spur of the moment when I walked into an EB games.

For the record fuck Funko for real. But blindbag plus fallout. Which I'm a fan. But realizing I could've split the cost. Get the game and have 2-3 statueshit (another thing my dumbass should've considered) instead of all this clutter of funko shit. And people consider fallout cancer as well so like sup?
I deserved to be laughed at.

Manager said I can't return it.
But the bill says you can.

Anyways laugh at me. Or at least with me cause I find myself super pathetic.

At least I ain't writing a review on the store.
Just felt like complaining.

All I know is I am gonna get a deathclaw and a super mutant so that's nice.

Fuck my dumb ass.
>>
>>5256349
Nice blog.
>>
>>5256350
Dude I just posted that shit now. It's not part of a blog.
How is it you can't return items like what the fuck? Or is it because he's French and pissed I spoke English ?
>>
>doesn't post what happened
>doesn't post what the toys are called
>all this self depreciation

2/10 made me waste my time reading
>>
>>5256353

He's saying that stuff like this
>I live in Canada and considering I buy a lot of blind bags
>blindbag plus fallout. Which I'm a fan.
>I deserved to be laughed at.
>Just felt like complaining.

belongs on your personal blog, not on /toy/
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>5256356
Sorry about that
I'm pretty pissed
Well I called at 9 am to ask if I can return this box I had purchased a week ago. It's a set of 12. Basically every time I called they said call back cause they are busy. As soon as I told them the reason.

I kind of gave them a hard time cause I bought half a box and then came in to return it and buy a full box. And now I'm pulling this shit.
>>
>>5256360
You're right. Let the thread die. I'm gonna sleep on it.
>>
>>5256353
>Dude I just posted that shit now. It's not part of a blog.
lmao
>>5256362
>I kind of gave them a hard time cause I bought half a box and then came in to return it and buy a full box. And now I'm pulling this shit.
Hahaha. OP, you are making so much out of this, and it's literally nothing.
So what if the store won't let you return them? Consider the following:
You bought them at one point, because you valued them more than money. Now, something has changed. Take this as a lesson, and consider your choices more carefully before deciding, in the future.
And it's not like you get stuck with anything you don't want. Just give the extras away as gifts for xmas, or stocking stuffers for kids in your family.
Also this was me >>5256350

What I meant was your post isn't really an invitation to discuss anything interesting. It's just you QQing away. And 4chan is not your blog.
>>
>>5256369
Hey. At least you made me feel a little better. You're right. I couldn't think clearly. Something good came out making the thread. I'm gonna open them now. Thanks.
>>
>>5256381
Or you can sell them, there is this little thing called Ebay or use BST, some Anons perhaps don't have access to these kind of merchandise in their cities or countries.
>>
>>5256349
>>5256353
>>5256362
>>5256381

read all this bullshit and fag op still hasn't said WHY he doesn't want the pieces of shit he bought anymore
no wonder they didn't accept your return
>>
Lol what the fuck is going on in here
>>
>>5258332
Oh hey, not much. Just rubbing one out. Pass me the baby oil?
>>
So what you have buyers remorse over spending what, 90 bucks on a case of blindbox figures?

Anyway, I'm butthurt that we're finally getting 6 inch Fallout figures and they're made by fucking Funko. Also thinking of canceling my special edition Fallout 4 pre-order, I don't have a smartphone so the pipboy is kind of useless, but shit, I think I'd regret it if I cancelled anyway. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
>>
>>5258396
Also they need to release more bobble heads. Somebody told me that some of the ones they have released are exclusives, which if so would piss me off greatly.
My dream of building a replica bobble head display will probably never come true.
>>
File: 1324368755317.jpg (2 KB, 116x127) Image search: [Google]
1324368755317.jpg
2 KB, 116x127
I did a similar thing with the HOTS blind boxes. I have no regrets though cause getting tyrael made everything better. Also little diablo was a nice find to.
Learn from your compulsive buying! I have not.
>>
sell it on ebay problem solved
>>
What the fuck is a blind box?
>>
>>5258492
>how the fuck does a google work?
>>
>>5258492
you don't know what you get
you get a random figure from a set
>>
>>5258497
when i post i accidentally rhyme
i seem to do it like all of the time
>>
I read this whole thread and I have no idea what this faggot is whining about
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-29-18-56-31.png (209 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-29-18-56-31.png
209 KB, 720x1280
It's not that I don't have the money to pay for EMS, just that my country's customs are run by literal thieves and SAL helps my package dodge it.
>>
File: 1416363369162.gif (391 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1416363369162.gif
391 KB, 500x372
>buying funko shit
kek
>>
Why did you buy them in the first place?
>>
>>5258604
Glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks that Funko toys are stupid as hell.
>>
>>5262520
trying to fit in cool kid detected
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.