[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Peanuts Movie Happy Meal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 20
Peanuts Movie Happy Meal toys are out now. This pic shows what order the toys come in.
>>
Oh hey that Woodstock looks pretty cu-
>bobble

DROPPED
>>
File: WP_20151030_003.jpg (351 KB, 1632x916) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151030_003.jpg
351 KB, 1632x916
"Punt the cunt!"
>>
File: WP_20151030_004.jpg (345 KB, 916x1632) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151030_004.jpg
345 KB, 916x1632
>>5255710
>>
File: WP_20151030_006.jpg (356 KB, 916x1632) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151030_006.jpg
356 KB, 916x1632
>>5255710
>>5255712
Also managed to get Chuck, Linus, and flying Ace Snoopy.

Not sure if I'll get the rest of the set besides bobble Chuck. Unless Peppermint Patty, Sally, or Schroeder are in scale with Linus, Lucy, and Chuck.
>>
File: WP_20151030_007.jpg (351 KB, 1632x916) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151030_007.jpg
351 KB, 1632x916
>>5255723
Linus is odd, he vibrates if you pull away his blanket like he has withdrawals.
>>
File: PY7770lg.jpg (35 KB, 702x360) Image search: [Google]
PY7770lg.jpg
35 KB, 702x360
I wish I knew of these sooner, but they were released in early 2000.
>>
>>5255723

Did you just go up to the counter and ask to buy some? I have to have that Charlie holding Snoopy.
>>
>>5255903
Yeah you can just buy them for like $1-$2 depending on the McDonalds. If you're lucky you might find a place where they have all the toys or have the customer satisfaction box.
>>
File: a6d3b240746019.5606e77a86e32.jpg (105 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
a6d3b240746019.5606e77a86e32.jpg
105 KB, 600x401
Got a Charlie Brown, gonna make a Pinhead.
>>
>>5258057
"Good Grief!"
"I can do this!"
>>
>>5255763
God damnit. I had almost all of these, but my fuckass parents gave them away
>>
peanuts nendos when?
>>
where is Charlie Brown's non-white love interest so kids can become familiar with interracial relationships? baka senpai
>>
>>5263232
That was a thing?
>>
>Charlie Brown McDonalds toys being collected non ironically on board filled with articulation snobs

What is this, The Onion?
>>
>>5263274
Still better than minions.
>>
>>5263274

>adorable figures of beloved characters

Makes sense. Also they're pretty large for Happy Meal toys, and the sculpting on the Sally/Snoopy one I got is quite nice.

/toy/ likes many things for many reasons
>>
>>5255915
>customer satisfaction box
whats that?
>>
>>5263347
it's a box that contains all the happy meal toys from the promo, so you don't have to wait until the restaurant has it. Unfortunately not every McDonald's gets it.
>>
File: mcnuggets.jpg (50 KB, 930x740) Image search: [Google]
mcnuggets.jpg
50 KB, 930x740
>>5263347
>>
File: Look_Nuggas.jpg (103 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Look_Nuggas.jpg
103 KB, 400x300
>>5263355
>>
>>5263355
That would make me satisfied.
I got a coupon for a free happy meal with purchase of a regular meal, I'll order a McNugget meal with apples, and save it as a snack for later. Hopefully I get someone cool.
>>
>5 instances of Snoopy plus his lame love interest
>not a single Marcie

What is this garbage
>>
>>5255725
>he vibrates if you pull away his blanket like he has withdrawals.
Sounds accurate
>>
File: Vlcsnap-864155.png (539 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-864155.png
539 KB, 640x480
>>5265082
I was wondering if this movie was pre-Marcie, I would have wanted her too.
>>
>>5255725
What's charlie brown do?
>>
>>5265227
Fail. Every time.
>>
>>5265227
You press the stripe on the back of his shirt and he says "Good Grief" and "I can do this!".
Lucy says: "YOU BLOCKHEAD!" "I'VE BEEN KISSED BY A DOG" if press the bow on the back of her dress.
>>
I was disappointed in snoopy. I thought it was going to be one of those things where you pull it back and it goes or something. Instead it just has some rollers on the bottom to push him around by hand. Would have been cooler if it had a propeller sound effect or something instead.
>>
>>5265248
I agree, I think the Flying Ace toy must have been secretly a budget toy so they could have more toys in the promo along withe the Bobble Woodstock who has minimal paint apps and is just a bobble figurine. Only Peppermint Patty is a pullback.
>>
I might get one
>>
>>5272575
Most of them are pretty good, you won't be disappointed.
>>
File: Pilot snoopy.jpg (62 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Pilot snoopy.jpg
62 KB, 720x960
they had a cool Snoopy plush at build a bear. really high quality too, so i bought him and made him a rebel pilot. they also have that fi-fi dog as well.
>>
File: centerlogo.gif (5 KB, 218x224) Image search: [Google]
centerlogo.gif
5 KB, 218x224
>>5255700
I just started collecting these today and I wanna get number 2 and 4.
How screwed am I for being late to the party ?

I picked up number 11 today Did I do good?

I passed on 9, 8, and 6 because I didn't have enough money.
>>
>>5272613
You wen't lying I had no clue they were so large. Looking at images of them online I thought they were way smaller like those minions happy meal toys. These Peanut toys are bigger than the ones that sell at store for $4.99 a pop.
>>
>cg

no. charliebrown is dead and none of these show any care or true feelings the original stuff did
>>
>>5272620
>at build a bear.

That place is soooo pricy tho. If their bears were $10 to $20 I'd get one but they charge you like
>$35 for the bear,
>$17 for the outfit,
$8 for the shoes
>$8 for accessories that the character flipping comes with like Star Wars Chewy's bow
Some of them talk as well so thats another GOD ONLY KNOWS how much for them to stick the voice chip in it.
>>
>>5274371
Depends really, but you may be stuck buying it from ebay if you can't find a McDonalds that is giving out toys stupidly out of order.

I got Schroeder today myself. I wanna get Bobble Chuck and maybe Peppermint Patty and be done with already.
>>
>>5274887
I wouldn't go as fare as to hunt them down on ebay but if I can pick them up at McDonald for a dollar I totally would love them. I got Charlie Brown holding snoopy so even if I can't get others I'm grateful for at least getting them.
>>
>>5255710
I want that Lucy!
>>
Currently have 1,2,3 & 8. All the ones I wanted. Any additional ones I'd get would be icing on the cake.
>>
>>5278319
You are a lucky person anon.
>>
>>5278326
Yup. Girlfriend surprised me with them too. So I didn't even have to go to McDonalds.
>>
I just need 11 (bobble chuck), but I'll gladly take 8 or 10 if they're available.
>>
>>5278402
>Girlfriend surprised me with them
>Girlfriend
Ok now you're just rubbing it in
>>
>>5263313
As bad as the minions craze was [spoiler i liked then, but the oversaturation of them in the media still pissed me off spiler], theyll never be as annoyig asthe FUCKING SHIT, UNFUNNY ABOMINATIONS THE PEANUTS, DEATH TO THE FUCKING PEANUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: sdfs.jpg (140 KB, 710x713) Image search: [Google]
sdfs.jpg
140 KB, 710x713
This is a check list of the ones I was able to find in the past few days.

I passed on 6,8, and 10 because they just didn't do anything for me plus I'm low on cash this month.

I Really wanna find 2 but I'm not holding my breath since Lucy was one of the first ones.

I also got both versions of the Peanut Happy meal boxes

Did I do good?
>>
>>5279149
Take your meds anon
>>
File: Hey It Can Happen.jpg (204 KB, 1917x980) Image search: [Google]
Hey It Can Happen.jpg
204 KB, 1917x980
>>5263323
This
We've had all types of threads here. From stuffed animal toy threads doll threads. Just because the majority of collectors here on /toy/ are into imported stuff from Japan, transforming robots and monster type toys doesn't mean thats all /toy/ collects.

I remember when The Smurf movie came out we even had a McDonalds Smurf happy meal thread that included a few McDonald employees that were bitching about everyone coming in asking the same question...
>DO YOU HAVE SMURFETTE !!!?
>DO YOU HAVE SMURFETTE !!!?
>>DO YOU HAVE SMURFETTE !!!?

I almost passed on these myself until I walked into a McDonalds and saw how good the quality was and how large they were. The sculpts were so spot on. They are only a dollar and they look better than the smaller ones you would find at Toys r us for $4.99 each. They also talk and do stuff which again is something that the ones at toy stores that cost $5 plus tax don't do.
>>
>>5279933
>both versions of the Peanut Happy meal boxes
I've seen at least three. A blue one with Charlie Brown being carried away by the other characters. A red one modeled on Snoopy's dog house. And a multicolored one with Charlie Brown, Lucy and Snoopy's faces on different panels.
>>
>>5280001
I got stuck with the snoopy house one twice. Do the other two boxes have anything interesting? I remember when Happy Meal Boxes converted into semi elaborate playsets and ramps for Hot Wheels and stuff. Also dumb jokes and activities galore, now it's like at least one activity on a panel and a random punch-out.
>>
>>5280001

I only buy the toy which is $2 without food.
With food the toy is only $1 so I just order a $1 cheese burger or ice cream and get the toy for a $1. Same price but at least I get a small treat.

Bad part is some unfriendly McDonalds (or the ones that are lazy and don't give a shit) Don't wanna give you the Happy meal box if you're just buying the toy by itself.
Today I lucked out. I went to one and asked for if I could get the toy with the box and they said sure. It was the blue one with Charlie Brown being carried away. As I was leaving I saw that a mom was getting up and left the tray with the red Snoopy house. I walked over and it was clean on the inside and undamaged so I grabbed it.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (168 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
168 KB, 1440x1080
>>5280017

Well I don't know about the multicolored one with different characters but the blue one with Charlie Brown being carried away by the other characters lets you cut out Lucy, and a football. Than you cut out an opening on one of the sides of the box which allows you to shoot the ball into the hole. The bottom of the Lucy cut out has a little under flap that lets you stand the cut out on the table and pretend that it's Lucy whos making the shot. You can also cut out the very top of Charlies head for some odd reason but you can't cut out the whole Charlie Brown character.

I remember when a plan hamburger Happy meals in the 90s / early 2000s were only $1.99
True it had no cheese but it came with a Soda, cookies, toy, fries , burger and happy meal box for $2 thats not bad

I went last month and the cheapest happy meal now is around $4 and the fries are placed in a SUPER SMALL red box now.
>>
>>5280539
The fries were always in super small boxes.

you just grew up
>>
>>5280547
Small fries were always in paper sleeves here
>>
>>5263352
>Unfortunately not every McDonald's gets it.
They have to pay for the ones they give out, which is why they "don't have it"
>>
>>5280555
This.
In the 80s, 90s and early 2000s they would place an normal order of small fries inside of each Happy meal box which would come in the same small white paper bag as a normal order of small fries. That was also before they introduced milk as an alternative to soda and replaced cookies with apple slices. They than later replaced the small order of fries that were given in happy meals with a very tiny red box thats no wider or taller than to adult fingers put together. I think you can get maybe 5 or 6 fires in that tiny box tops!

These changes took place after the film "Super Size Me" and hipster parents started to vilify the Ronald McDonalds character in artwork and youtube videos.
Now Ronald McDonalds is rarely seen anywhere and Disney chose not to renew their contract with McDonalds after 2005 saying that after over three decades of not giving a shit about children's health as long as McDonlads helped them plug their new movies they now wished to use their characters to promote "healthier foods"

Thats why no Frozen,or Tangled Happy meals.
Now that Disney owns Star Wars I guess that means no more Star Wars fast food toys as well. More then likely they'll partner up with Subway and all you'll be about to get is a crappy Star wars hand bag when the new film is released like they did with The Muppets movie and Frozen.

>Bravo Super Size Me. Bravo!
>>
File: 1428457032236.jpg (15 KB, 340x466) Image search: [Google]
1428457032236.jpg
15 KB, 340x466
>>5281601
>and hipster parents started to vilify the Ronald McDonalds character in artwork and youtube

Its sad nobody takes personal responsibility anymore for their actions. Ronald never made me want to eat McDonalds and Joe never made me want to smoke.
>>
File: McDonalds Land 2.jpg (209 KB, 1919x979) Image search: [Google]
McDonalds Land 2.jpg
209 KB, 1919x979
>>5279933
UPdate to collection.
Just found Lucy today after pushing some lazy workers to go check in the back. They came back with nothing at first until I asked for a manager. Mangers found a Lucy for me. Feel good about my collection now.
>>
For some reason the McDonalds I went to had fucking Fifi, Linus, Woodstock bobbler, Woodstock on a zamboni, and the dancing Snoopy.

So I opted for the dancing Snoopy which is nice if I want to do a holiday display.

I seriously hope Bobble Chuck isn't gonna be a bitch to get because next week is the last week for this promo. Also I haven't seen Peppermint Patty at all for some reason.
>>
>>5281601
you can get Star Wars bag and a glow in the dark dildo lightsaber at subway right now.
>>
>>5281767

It's not easy some times anon. Most of the time you get the feeling they have what you're looking for in the back they just don't wanna look or look hard. They check two pre-made happy meal boxes and call it a day. Only reason I got Lucy today is because I pushed hard for them to look. First guy who "helped" me was just there to talk to his female co-workers. He went to the back to check dragging his feet as if he didn't wanna go. Saw him the whole time and all he did was tell jokes to the girls in the back and came back saying...
>"Naw naw, we Dun have Nuffin"
With a lazy "you mad bro" smile on his face the whole time. If you get one of him just ask for a manger. If the manger is over 22 years of age it's more than likely that he cares about his job there and gives more of a crap about customers. Manger spent some time talking it up with the girls that work for him as well. Telling them jokes but when he saw me staring at him he stopped smiling and went to the back and surprise found what I was looking for that the other guy said they didn't have.
>>
>>5258836
I hate when parents do that. I've lost so much cool 80s and 90s toys and shit that way.
>>
>>5263234
A /pol/ thing yes. Only thing thats been done to the Peanuts world is the inclusion of an out of place token black male character. He has a few lines in the new flick I've heard.
>>
>>5255725

>>5265084

I have a Rugrats Chucky doll from the 90s that does that. You pull a plastic spider from his bully on a string and when the let go he shacks his ass off.
>>
>>5265233
Poor guy. Hes a lot like myself. I just don't try as hard as him because I know how shit is going to play out before hand.
>>
>>5265248
Happy meal toys have less bells and whisals these days.
Past toys would light up and talk. Do fun and complex shit that would leave me blind sided for a happy meal toy.

Todays toys hold back in size, quality and action. These are cool because they are large and on model. Only two of them talk tho. The rest are just bobble heads or just roller toys.
>>
File: McToyAd1.jpg (22 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
McToyAd1.jpg
22 KB, 225x224
>>5282801
I found this promo to be pretty good and almost near standard of toys from yesterday
>>
finally a bobble chuck, hopefully I can clean out some of the paint smudged on him and Snoopy,if not I'll grab an extra maaaaaaybe.
Too bad I never saw a Peppermint Patty available.
>>
>>5255700
>Ice Cleaning Woodstock

Zamboni Woodstock would have sounded a lot cooler.

Also sweet jesus what the fuck is Fifi?

I am kind of glad toys are getting shittier. Hopefully it will deter some kids from going there and getting fat and having heart attacks by the time they're 12.
>>
File: McDonalds Land 41.jpg (181 KB, 810x1087) Image search: [Google]
McDonalds Land 41.jpg
181 KB, 810x1087
>>5282806
I still have some of those Sonic toys along with a few McDonalds peanut toys that were released in the late 80s / early 90s.

>image very related
>>
Why is there a figure of Charlie Brown holding a bobblehead figure of Snoopy? Is it from the movie?
His expression makes it cute regardless.
>>
>>5288710
Haven't seen the film yet because I have about $4 cash to spend the rest of the month. Collecting 5 of these kinda threw me off this month but I'm hoping to see it when it's released on dvd. I own the figure tho. I was a little late for the talking Charlie but if I had to pick between the two I'd still go with the one I have because not only is it cute but you get to characters in one.
>>
>>5284412
Woodstock wont be part of my collection
>>
Not sure if i should try to get another one
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.