[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shockini!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Fshockini.jpg (2 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
Fshockini.jpg
2 KB, 100x100
is this a legit site?
http://shocker_toys.tripod.com/tempstore.htm
also WHY DO THEY NOT SELL THESE MASS RETAIL ANYMORE?
>>
It's a scam.
>>
>>5252805
are you sure?
>>
File: masks!.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
masks!.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
bumping for intrest
>>
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Black-Shockini-Prime_11042556.html

What about this?
>>
>Try to use "Add to Cart"
>"This recipient is currently unable to receive money"

Yeah, no, shit's broke anon.
>>
Do people even still want these things?
>>
>>5252757
Supporting Shocker in any way is basically giving your money to a con artist.

Just stop.
>>
>>5252958
but they are great for animation.
>>
>>5253061
There's frankly a lot better out there for animation. And isn't Shocker effectively dead? Geoff jumped ship and started a new company, didn't he?
>>
Who's Shocker?
>>
>>5253061
Just buy a fucking stikbot.
>>
File: latest[1].png (72 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
72 KB, 500x280
>>5259994
A terrorist organization that planned on ruling the world.

Great medical/dental plans, no over-time pay though. You barely even need any qualifications at all to join, I think you only need to be technically alive.
>>
>>5254401
lol, Geoff started a new legal business entity under a new name (GBJR Toys) and then "transferred all the assets" in order to protect himself legally from everyone he sold pre-orders to. He was pretending the "new" company had nothing to do with the older one despite him owning the old one and naming the new one after himself. He pulled the same shit with GBJR Toys as he did before, even using crowdsourcing to scam people this time. He managed to get some awful Dick Tracy figures made and another run of Tick figures before Ben Edlund sent him to Cease and Desist because he never got paid for the use of the Tick. He jumped shit at one point and tried to cut it as a pro model and model manager who released a glam model calendar but he's such a fucking loser he couldn't get a calender released on time. I think as of now he's still trying to pre-sell non-existent Indie Comics figures.
>>
I almost bought his Scud on eBay. Good to know
>>
>>5252757
>tripod.com
hey i remember that. anyone else make their own websites back in the day? what fun.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.