[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3A and THREEZERO GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57
File: builtforsex.jpg (349 KB, 750x1189) Image search: [Google]
builtforsex.jpg
349 KB, 750x1189
Welcome to the 3A/3Zero General. Talk about any line from either company here.

3A stuff:
- Star Wars Alternate is a thing that is happening. More news as it arrives.
- Yellow Strigoi is happening at bamba now, red at retail soon
- Retail TKs and TQs whatever
- Apparently coming soon to Bamba: Transformers - Optimus Prime, Pascha Alien Hunt Two-Pack, 3A x Die Antwoord, Evenfall THUG

ThreeZero stuff:
- Chappie
- Ninja Turtles
- Jon Snow
- Loli Zombie
>>
>>4776851
A drop cloth like that would be nice
>>
Ive been interested in the wwr toys for a while now but never really had the money, and i never rrally knew where to look for them. I actaully found on amazon and bbts the wwrp cesar for around $50 to $68. How are the smaller figures compared to the big ones? Are they worth the price if not what would be a good starting point?
>>
>>4776979
The WWRp caesars are great, my first bots. Also, join the kidrobot forums, they have a ongoing 3A BST there, it's the best place to find aftermarket 3A stuff.
>>
What's the point in posting the "news" if you're just going to half ass it? A link to the latest 3A newsletter would have been informative. Oh we gotta make a new thread as fast as possible we gotta make it look legit do in gonna type some bullshit and even add my own personality to it, whatever.
>>
>>4776992
Then stop bitching and do it yourself, op is fine.
>>
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 680x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 680x1024
I wanted this level of detail for Star Wars by 3A. 3A can do some real brilliant stuff when it's not in Ash's cartoony style. Don't fucking try and tell me Hasbro and Bandai do anything close to this because they fucking won't, *ahem* end of discussion. Hot Toys is the only other company in the running and I'm too poor to afford their releases. This alternate thing sounds like we're getting "Dark Lady Pascha" aka Darth Pascha, it was shown on Ash's Instagram a while ago. So now not only are we not getting 1:12 figures but they're just going to be Ash's characters with Star Wars helmets? There's already an Isobelle that's supposed to be Threepio with an Artoo bag and most of us have probably seen the "Lonely Star Warrior TKs" so yeah I'm not really optimistic about this line. I just wanted some insanely detailed real looking 1:12 Star Wars and it looks like that won't be happening. Guess I have to settle for *sigh* figmarts.
>>
>>4777020
Good, see you in the other 50 daily SW threads.
>>
>>4777020
Before anyone points it out im aware that Titanfall is by 3Z. I don't need to alternate between the two names to appease your autism. It's one factory pumping out these figures. Kim is behind both, okay?
>>
>>4777020
>>4777028
chill
>>
>>4777001
Didint they close the bamba site?
>>
>>4777020
I just want my goddamned Atlas to arrive finally.
>>
>>4776992
>>4777020
>>4777028
>all this autism
>>
>>4777020
bro, you're just wrong on every single level.

When toy company #235 doesn't make an accurate replica, it's supposed to be stylized. When they get it almost perfect, it's supposed to be an accurate replica.
Toy company #235 is perfect in every way and you just don't get how awesome they are. You're just trolling and bitching just to bitch.
>>
>>4777039
Why would you even ask that? You can go to it right now. Where did you even hear that?
>>
>>4776851
Did this Caesar drop already? Do want, in 1/6 scale preferably.
>>
>>4777640
Been offered already it's from the yet to ship Rothchild 2 pack from the Evol Roth sale.
>>
File: Lord Meowny Bags.jpg (212 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Lord Meowny Bags.jpg
212 KB, 640x427
Man. I fucking bought that silver strigoi last night. I'm almost ashamed at how fast I threw my wallet at the screen...
>>
>>4777020
>Hot Toys is the only other company in the running and I'm too poor to afford their releases
So basically, someone is doing exactly what you want, but you're just too poor so you're going to bitch and moan about it. Got it. Step up your goddamn game, senpai.
>>
File: 35568782.jpg (11 KB, 356x297) Image search: [Google]
35568782.jpg
11 KB, 356x297
>anons falling for 3Anon's most blatant b8ing
Come on, y'all.
>>
Finally cracked open the Full Metal Ghost Captain Form. It's huge and well-jointed, but as I feared, the finger joints are way too small and smooth to grasp the sword. I even had to tighten one of the thumb joints right out of the box, thankfully that just took a dab of glue.

That said, is there any way to get the thing to actually hold its sword? Or should I just resort to using blue tack?
>>
>>4778427
Wrap the fingers around the sword.
>>
File: post_04_041.jpg (233 KB, 640x729) Image search: [Google]
post_04_041.jpg
233 KB, 640x729
Is Kaiman going to be a threezero store exclusive or will it get a retail release?
I can't imagine Dorohedoro being popular enough to warrant a retail or anything other than a limited release, but you never know.
>>
>>4778521
3Z store releases usually have an extra accessory. They also sell exclusive repaints. I think they've done a retail version of every release so far.
>>
>>4778527
Ah.
Not sure if I'll get the threezerostore release then, because I'm sure these will get clearanced out if they go to r
>>
>>4778521
Boy, those knives look awful in his hands--like they're glued to his palms. I hope they have alt knife-holding hands planned. Also, does his head look a little small to anyone else, or is it just me?
>>
>>4778652

His head is small.
>>
>>4778427
Pics please
>>
So are there toys usally limited releases? I checked there store and all they got is the strigoi and a bunch of books.
>>
>>4780226
They usually have a toy up for about a week, sometimes two weeks. Then they take it down and another goes up for about a week or so.
Some limited stuff sells out within hours or even minutes like the silver Strigoi last weekend.
Keep a close watch on their social media and check worldofthreea and bambalandstore frequently so you don't miss something you're after. Also, buy as early as you can when an item goes up.
>>
>>4780654
Yea, I'm still waiting for the Space Channel 5 pascha to drop.. Blows that its gonna be a 2 pack when I dont give a shit about the other.
>>
>>4780694
You'll easily find a split partner to take the JJ Parasite version off your hands, just put the feelers out on the BSTs and 3A forum.
>>
>>4780694
>>4780921
>mfw action poorfags need to split sets
>>
>>4780941
>need
your so silly
>>
>>4780654
why are there so fewer toys on other sites? Do they only distribute certain toys to other stores or is there something underhanded going on there? Like are the ones on amazon and bbts fakes?
>>
>>4781013
some toys get a retail release. but most of them are limited bambaland only.
>>
The said death slicer and wbr would ship this month. Two weeks left and I don't think it will ship soon...
>>
>>4778521
I need a Devil Nikaido to go along with him.
How long to orders usually take to release after preorders are up?
Everyday without Kaiman is a painful one.
>>
Chappie figures are up at threezerostore.com now. Should be up for the next six weeks according to 3Z staff on Facebook.
>>
If you have purchased Evenfall - Strigoi version from the first run at Bambalandstore in 2013 and willing to buy the helmet separately (white or black), please contact our Customer Service Professionals at [email protected] with your Bambalandstore Strigoi order number and they will guide you through the procedure.

Price for one helmet is: 25 USD with International shipping included.
>>
>>4786243

So. They make the release period of this figure so short that the only way I have of getting it is at ass-rape prices thru ebay. Now they won't sell me a helmet unless I bought it from them originally?

What the fuck.
>>
>>4787234
"fuck the aftermarket"
-love and kises, ashley
>>
>>4786243
>$25
Fuck that
>>
>>4786243
>>4787234
This is a bit of an oddball scheme, especially considering the healthy aftermarket on ThreeA goods. There are probably a lot of people out there who can no longer contact the original buyers to find out the Bamba transaction number. If you have an aftermarket Strigoi, I suggest you email CS, offer to provide proof you own the figure (timestamped photo would work) and ask if you can buy a helmet. Their CS department is generally excellent, so I imagine if there is a way to make it work, they'll find it for you.
>>
>>4787362
Considering at least half of that is shipping I don't think it's too bad.
>>
>Bought 3AA this year but haven't gotten anything since.

Other than HAMPSTEAD LATEX and FRENCH it's been utter shit so far.
>>
>>4789130
The drop cloth and shadow 2.0 were nice. Wish I'd had more cash for the dropcloth, but I was hoping for a nightwatch version, and was expecting multiple colorways.

Boo on me for expecting Ash to keep his word though.
>>
>>4789130
Nonsense. The Strigoi and WWR stuff has been pretty cool so far since Christmas.
>>
>>4787383

What I find especially weird about it is like if you email them for replacement parts if you break or lose something (at least as of the few times I had to do that a couple years ago when I bought 3A stuff more often) they don't care whether you're the original buyer. They just ask for pics of the broken figure.
>>
>>4790040
The Civic Defence bots were all shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (825 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
825 KB, 1936x1936
I'm planning on buying these in the next month or two and was wondering a couple things about them and wanted to know if someone here has experienced them and could enlighten me.
I'm really wondering about the general build and durability of the final product, including impressions on the 6" figure that comes with them.

I've read about the Atlas but that was all pre-production products that weren't even complete yet. The Drio doesn't have a single review, as far as I can see.

And help would be appreciated! Thanks!
>>
>>4790215
Everyone I've been with the Titanfall thing likes it, and I've seen plenty of praise for the pilot. Apparently very detailed.

I've never heard anything about the lost planet doodad because I think you might be the first person to ever give even half of a tenth of fuck about it.
>>
>>4790226
Seen, not been. Fukn.
>>
>>4790215
I own the titan. Its fucking awesome. Really well detailed. The pilot is pretty good also. Holds the gun decently enough and can pose nicely. I have mine hanging off the side of the titan.

Titan can be had to pose coz of the size. But its fucking tough! My cat knocked it off the top of my detolf and nothing broke.
>>
>>4790215
I recently bought the Drio for like close to a 100 bucks before shipping. I initially passed on it because it wasn't in the White Snow camo colour (since it's from LP2).

He was surprisingly more poseable then I had thought, but due to the design, there's only so much you can pose him in standing. The gatling guns are motorised though i have yet to find batteries for them.

The pilot fucking sucks. His clothes actually hinder him from almost bending at the waist (getting him to sit is impossible), or lift his right arm past his shoulder. Plus, I think they used rubber for the suit underneath, which will more than likely tear over time. Also pilot didn't come with any weapons.

All in all, a sweet ride for my 1/12 stuff at a very good price. Would not have bought it at its original price. Try and get it at a sale.

I also would rather have the Titanfall Atlas, but it's a little difficult to get where I'm from now without being gouged by the price. Maybe I'll try my luck again when the put out the Militia colour (though I much prefer the White IMC colour).
>>
>>4790610
Where did you manage the Drio for $100? I loved LP2 but from what you're saying, I probably won't drop $300 on it.
>>
File: WP_000836.jpg (364 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
WP_000836.jpg
364 KB, 1632x1224
>>4790215

Titan owner too, he's really good. The thing just has presence. But yeah, it can be tough to pose because of the size, but has that ever been a bad thing? Pilot figure is good too, but has the usual pitfalls of the articulation hampered somewhat with the suit (although not as much as the Full Metal Ghost pilot).

One knock I have against the tital is that it can't really do the kneeling thing, but you can make it pose in a tacticool way, so it makes up for it.

>>4790537

Hey man, did you ever figure out what that slip of paper says about the lower cockpit doors? It says something about having to push horizontally or something, is that to lock it closed or what? Because I keep pushing and nothing's happening.
>>
>>4790708
the eye of your titan is flipped, turned upside down compare with this pic >>4790215
>>
File: IMG_0418.jpg (911 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0418.jpg
911 KB, 2592x1936
>>4790708
I love this thing.

And it flat out towers over the 1/12 VOTOMS I've got. I hope 3Z releases the other 2 titans..
>>
>>4789130
Am I the only one who liked that 13th Cavalry Bramble with the orange accents?
>>
>>4791415
I found a "moonbase omega strigoi set" on mandarake that's apparently unopened for $310. There was one thumbnail pic that had a white box looking wider than the other strigoi box, and had two silhouettes on it.

Wish me luck, Evenfall bros. If this really is the orange strigoi set im gonna shit my pants.

I'm pretty pissed though, I bought an "unopened" white strigoi on mandarake earlier this month. The actual figure looks nothing like any of the pictures. The suit is white and great but the figure is just pure black, with basically no paint, meaning absolutely no contrast or accents. Its as if they swapped out the strigoi with the black version.
>>
>>4791448
Whoops, didn't mean to quote someone.
>>
>>4790215
>>4790537
>>4790610
>>4790708
>>4790791
I also own Atlas. I can't wait for Stryder, Ogre, and the repaints. I also like the pilot despite the limited articulation. My only complaint is that the scale between the two is obviously off, enough to make it hard to have them interact. The pilot basically can't fit inside, because after looking at pictures of the game, he's supposes to be like half the size.
>>
>>4791448
Unfortunatley that's how 3A shipped it. Someone did some light drybrushing on theirs and it turned out great though.
>>
>>4791415
yes
>>
>>4791415
I bought that.
>>
>>4791556
Is that what I should look into doing then? I really think the black looks terrible compared to the photos they have in their catalog.
>>
So have the other 3AGO stuff besides the Zombkins started shipping yet? I have what's his face on pre-order.
>>
>>4790080
Why?
>>
So I havent checked out anything 3A for over a month due to being busy and trying to cut down on my buying but it looks like absolutely nothing has happened in the past month huh?

just the strigoi sale pretty much? oh and the fact that no new shipping info since Febuary 11th?

lol. What else is new...

I guess I sorta prefered it when nothing was shipping but there was at least great stuff to buy and drool over. But now there hasnt been a great sale in months and shipping is still shit.
>>
>>4791448
Ah, I'm the anon that bought the white Manda one to your attention - I didn't realise the body was flat black. As the other anon said, give it a bit of a dirty drybrush, at least on the head, should make it pop nicely.

Sounds like the red retail version will have the same problem, then.
>>
>>4792236
There was meant to be a whole bunch more to ship out after CNY and in March, but so far not even a whisper about a damn thing. I'm still waiting on heaps to ship out.

It was nice to briefly live in hope that they'd unfucked their shipping, but I'll go back to expecting 9+ month waits and maybe every now and then they'll surprise me.
>>
>>4790708
yeah its basically indicating the direction of force needed to close it. i got open and closed once then havent touched it since. it required a fair bit of pressure though.
>>
>>4792305
yeah I guess they decided that was enough work for one month after the massive shipping block back in febuary and they can rest on their laurels now
>>
>>4790661
sorry, got my figures mixed up. Should be closer to $170.
he was on clearance on Hobby Search for 17,500 yen.

But yeah, I wouldn't pay more than 200 for him
>>
>>4790791
> flat out towers over the 1/12 VOTOMS
I wanna see pics of this comparison, if it's convenient for ya.
>>
>>4792336
How do you do it then? I've been looking at that part and it's just a hinge. Do you close it first before the the upper door, or.....?
>>
I've never had a 3A or Threezero. I'm considering Chappie. What am I in for?
>>
>>4792564
theres a little pin/clip on the right hand side of that hatch. make sure that goes in first. then you push the left side kind of diagonally in towards the right. once you do it once it will make sense.

Leave the top open while you do it.
>>
>>4792573
I've never owed a 3Z bot before and ordered gangsta Chappie. With their reputation for making pretty fucking good robot toys I expect we're both in for a treat.
>>
>>4791415
>orange accents
Killed it for me (especially the orange on the revolvers), which turned out to be a good thing overall anyway as I put the money towards the 1/6 DDV2 Bertie.

>>4792624
Saw that in the newsletter, looks really cool. I'm excited
>>
>>4792680
I found out I really like small bright accents on an otherwise dark figure
>>
>>4792688
Well, cool. Other than my personal feelings on the paint accents, it looks like an awesome figure. I'm sure it'll be worth it!
>>
>>4792701
Also I have a few friday the 13th tattoos, so the 13th Battalion Cavalry thing works out for me
>>
>>4791819
Yes, by all means. Drybrshing isn't too hard, just make sure not to overdo it or it can look terrible. Remember: less is more, and it's far easier to add more than it is to take it off. Go slow and ask for opinions from the thread if you're unsure where to stop. Also, don't use too bright of a highlight color--you want something in a mid-range tone if the figure is black.

>>4792624
I sorta dig how bright and cartoony this colorway looks. And in any event, I am VERY glad to see the Harold mold return. It seems like very few people actually sold off their 1/12 Harolds, so the market has been hungry for them for a while now. Going forward, I would love to see different addon weapon arms, since the Harold introduced the idea of swappable arms.
>>
File: bambiblack3.jpg (441 KB, 750x1125) Image search: [Google]
bambiblack3.jpg
441 KB, 750x1125
Also, re: the new Paschas, I actually quite like their flared boot-tops. It hides the largeness of their feet. TBH, I actually don't mind Pascha faces or outfits at all, I just hate the barbaric looking hand sculpts and monstrously huge feet. If they fixed that shit I'd definitely buy a few. I'm not even sure why they have such crazy big and chunky hands, other female ThreeA figures have normally sized hands (Sham and Shadow, for example). I understand the feet aren't gonna change tho, that's Ash's fetish.
>>
File: atlas and votoms.jpg (191 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
atlas and votoms.jpg
191 KB, 1024x765
>>4792429
>>
>>4792819
I have a bunch of pascha stuff, and I do like this one but I've blown all my disposable cash on Chappie, and $119 with discount is a bit much here.

I'm mostly curious what this Gala Milk shit is and what the mentioned new site is all about, because these new promo shots have now 3A branding whatsoever.
>>
>>4792837
^No 3A branding, not now.
>>
File: 1393490864153.jpg (844 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1393490864153.jpg
844 KB, 1000x1000
>>4792623

Tried it for almost an hour, gave up. I'm too fucking scared to break the goddamn hinge. I'll just tighten it with white glue.
>>
>>4792896
man this thread sure has reached its lowest point huh.
>>
Does anyone have Automatic Hemmingway yet? I want to know how he is.
>>
>>4794710
Nope, nobody has him yet. Though, people do have the Zombkin, and since they share the same body, you pretty much have all the data you need (aside from maybe knowing whether his gun arm will fuck up his balance or not). IIRC, someone here who got their Zombkin a few threads ago opined that the retro Mego-style body was a bit of a disappointment, missing some crucial joints like bicep swivels and having only ok range of movement compared to AP figures.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 500x662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 500x662
So 340$ for this peice of shit? This tumbler bitch is really full of herself huh? As much as a high tier 3A bot while being close to the size of a wwrp bramble, from a so far unproven toy designer.

Yeah no thanks crystal, you wont be cucking me this time.
>>
>>4794878
It looks like it was fucking made in a cave with scraps
>>
>>4794878
I have no qualms with the design, it's interesting enough, but for $340 I want whatever the fuck they're smoking because that shit be crazy.
>>
File: B3N5QeLIgAAoVJw.jpg large.jpg (43 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
B3N5QeLIgAAoVJw.jpg large.jpg
43 KB, 640x640
>>4794878
I'm all for the idea of a milk robot, which is why I love the MILK exclusive Dropcloth. Buuut yeah, this is just a weak-ass design in general. Those arms are ugly as fucking hell, and the shapes in general are all quite primitive, in a I-don't-know-what-the-fuck-I'm-doing kinda way. It looks like a robot designed by someone who doesn't do robots, which I'm pretty sure is exactly the case--look at Crystal's artwork and it's all organic flowy shapes and humanoids. I'm all for diversifying the look in the 3A portfolio, but shit, this is amateur hour. If anything, Ash should have sat down with her and worked together to make a good design.
>>
>>4792294
Yeah the red and yellow ones seen like they'll be that way, which confuses me because they're going to look really terrible. Regardless of the black body, the white suit looks so good. I'm just hoping this set turns out to be way better.

And because of those looking like they'll be black, I might actually start learning how to dry brush. I've always stayed away from it in fear of fucking shit up, but the black was such a disappointment I'm willing to try it.

Anyway thanks for the heads up, if you didn't let me know about Mandarake I wouldn't have any strigoi until the yellow and red ones. I think I can lice without the black and silver ones.
>>
>>4794973
Look up some rocky/craggy action figures (so their texture will be similar to the Strigoi), buy a cheap one on eBay, spraypaint it black, then practice drybrushing on it. You ALWAYS want to practice when trying a new paint technique, you never know how bad you might fuck up your first time. And the Strigoi ain't exactly cheap, so....yeah, go buy a cheapo test figure.
>>
File: aw yeah.gif (922 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
aw yeah.gif
922 KB, 400x225
Mmmmm, guys. That TK Hunter was revealed again. Engage maximum erection.
>>
>>4794973
Yellow looks fine, red is definitely flat black though. I wonder how silver will look.
>>
>>4796581
Like shit because GID always looks terrible.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 640x960
Would you have sex with her? Me? Yes, instantly!
>>
So I'm pretty unfamiliar with 3A but I've been looking to get into them. I just want to know more about the quality of the figures and what a decent price is for a used 1/12 model as I want to start out low and work my way up.
>>
>>4796759
3Anon here! I've bought used 3A figures twice and I regretted it both times. Never again. Don't end up like me, pal. Get yourself a brand new one! See when people sell their 3A figures it's usually because it has a defect but they'll sell it for retail or higher and they sure as hell won't tell you anything wrong with it...
>>
>>4796768
that's when you open a paypal dispute because the dude didn't sell what you paid for.
>>
>>4796769
This.
Everytime I've bought a used 3A figure, it turns out to be brand new, only time it was ever not as advertised was when a guy sent me a medic grunt with zomb boots, and I opened a dispute as soon as I recognized they weren't right. Told him either refund me enough to buy a real pair, or send me some.
>>
>>4796759
Don't listen to >>4796768, he's being paranoid. I've bought almost all my 3A stuff secondhand (well over 20 figures), and all of them have been in fantastic shape. You just need to be smart about it--either make sure you're buying from somewhere that will have your back in case of emergency, or from somewhere with reliable peeps with transaction histories (like KidRobot).

>See when people sell their 3A figures it's usually because it has a defect but they'll sell it for retail or higher and they sure as hell won't tell you anything wrong with it...
And this...this is just plain wrong. Most people sell them either because they need quick cash, or because they simply tire of the toy. I'm not saying people never sell figures due to defects, but it's not like, a pervading theme through the community. And if you buy from KidRobot, those guys are pretty up-front about any defects. PLUS, ThreeA customer service is pretty great, so even if you get a defective figure, there is a very good chance they might be able to supply you with a replacement part or repair service.

As for your questions about them, the figures are generally really nice quality. Solid, well-made, and you can actually pose and lightly play with them regularly without worrying about breaking shit. There have been several things to watch out for on certain models though, so ask us first if ever in doubt. Now, you just say "1/12 model," which doesn't tell me very much. Do you mean a human? A robot? If so, which one? For 1/12 humans, a good good price would be around $40-60 or so. These figures typically retail for around $50 shipped, so plus or minus 10bux isn't too bad. For bots...that's a more complex question, since there are so many different ones and they can vary wildly in price. Show/tell us which bot you're interested in, or if you don't know, we can give you some suggestions.
>>
Will the ThreeZeroStore exclusive gangsta Chappie still be available in two weeks, or should I suck it up and preorder right now?
>>
>>4796937
On the day the sale started 3Z staff said they plan to have the preorder open for six weeks, and the facebook event they created for the sale ends on April 13, so you should be safe.
>>
>>4797008
Hmm, okay! I was just worried that it would be limited enough to sell out of preorder.

>Just spent $800 on /cgl/ sewing shit.
>>
>>4797012
Hopefully he's up for as long as they said so you can grab him - I didn't want to chance it and ordered fairly early on.
>>
>>4796589
No response to this? Fucking fags! That's an attractive lady!
>>
>>4796589
>>4797078
Try /b/ or /r9k/
>>
>>4776851
Anybody want to buy a jungler square for 50$ shipped?
>>
>>4797121
no
>>
File: 3aznad.jpg (108 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
3aznad.jpg
108 KB, 600x600
I just want the nurses.
Willing to sell the zomb md
>>
>>4797624
>plastic sculpted cloak
Nahh brah
>>
>>4797624

If I remember correctly, didn't it only come with one of the nurses?
>>
>>4797624

They have really long legs and short bodies. Like reverse midgets.
>>
File: IMG_20150321_165716573.jpg (4 MB, 5248x2952) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150321_165716573.jpg
4 MB, 5248x2952
>>4791448
>>4794973
This guy here, I got my set today and I couldn't be happier, holy hell. After
getting the white version with a nearly unpainted body, these guys are fucking perfect, and for $310 shipped for a MISB I'm pretty damn happy. Thanks so much to the dude who told me about them on Mandarake, I noticed there's another white version on there but I'll let that one go.
>>
>>4797896
$310? That's not even enough to afford Milky Bot!
>>
File: shep.jpg (265 KB, 750x1128) Image search: [Google]
shep.jpg
265 KB, 750x1128
anyone else super excited for threezero's commander shepard?

no? just me?

okay
>>
>>4798173
Only played as femshep, so no interest in this one. Hanging out for squad members, though. At the rate 3Z release stuff we'll probably get the second figure in 2018.
>>
>>4798173
I'd be all over it if the armor was one of the brighter, more colorful suits.
As it is, he looks dark gray all over; rather uninteresting.
>>
>>4798191
Yeah I'm not generally a fan of BroShep but I have a lot of Mass Effect merch/figures already so no point in skipping one as nice as this, even if it isn't the female version
>>
>>4796854
Thank you for the information, sir. I was looking into getting a 1/12 Little Shadow so I think you have given me all the info I needed since it isn't a bot.
>>
>>4798191
>>4798173
Man, i really hope we get the squad mates. I need a decent garrus and wrex figure. Maybe tali, too.
>>
>>4798731
nah, they have to do walking dead first, i dont think they want to waste their time with childish game licenses.
>>
any else excite for the threezero berserk figures?
>>
>>4798816
lost my interest in berserk after finishing it. honestly i hope they start off with a member of guts' group instead of him in berserk armor as everyone is predicting. it's just that the two other armored versions of him already have medicoms.

a skull knight would work well with them.
>>
>>4798821

Medicom is kind of shit, so I'll be happy for anything.
>>
>>4798173
I was excited until I found out 3z fucked up my order and never billed me, then cancelled. So now, ehhh... I wanted the extra head, don't care to buy it without.

Shoulda made femshep first anyway...
>>
>>4798785
>>4798731

We're getting legion, and they do video game licenses regularly.
>>
>>4797624
I'll give you $100 shipped for that cloaked bloak
>>
>>4798253
Did you get that 1/12 Little Shadow?
>>
>>4792820
thanks! Wow, it really towers over the Scopedog.. I'd say the Drio is only slightly shorter then...

Man, really wish I could pick 1 up without paying scalper price where I live.

Also threezero's announced the Strider, so we'll see how that looks
>>
why do people hate threea bros? ;_;
>>
>>4800547

I think it's because of the stylization/overweathering they do on their figures. It's hit and miss for people.

That and the prices tend to really offset people.

It's also because shitposting.
>>
>>4800576
"If I don't like it, I must hate it"
>Welcome to /toy/
>>
It's Milky Day! Are you ready to hand over 340 US shekels for this deluxe barrel with premium limbs?
>>
File: Beaver.jpg (305 KB, 750x1181) Image search: [Google]
Beaver.jpg
305 KB, 750x1181
It looks sliiightly better here, but not by much. Still not even close to worth the pricetag.

>Milky
>Beaver Industries
>triangular logo
LULZ VAGINAS GUYS GEDDIT

I know Ash does the overtly sexualized thing all the time, but it just seems more obnoxious and dumb here. I can't take this shit.
>>
I just found out I missed out on Cowbot; a limited drop of some sort of cowboy robot I guess? Looks pretty cool on the drawing, but otherwise no pictures of a prototype or whatever, so maybe it's for the best.
>>
File: BW1.jpg (237 KB, 750x1229) Image search: [Google]
BW1.jpg
237 KB, 750x1229
On the other hand, the Bravest Warriors figures are looking quite nice. Feet don't look like they'll support them worth a damn, but I suppose that's to be expected with those proportions. I hope they at least have the foresight to include those stands.

I'm not too afraid of rubber issues here either, cause they look like Gumby-style wire bendys. And those things tend to be much more durable than thin rubber skins over plastic skeleton. I know the wire does rip out of bendy figures sometimes, but I still feel much safer with that than with rubber skin.
>>
File: BW2.jpg (127 KB, 750x1052) Image search: [Google]
BW2.jpg
127 KB, 750x1052
>>4809689
One thing I do have to say though: these things need faceplates so bad. Animated characters are so expressive that it'd be a shame to confine them to one face forever. It doesn't look like there are any gaps for the faces to pull off, so I guess we gotta hope for swappable heads (which is a pricey prospect at this scale).

Anyway, they look really good for the most part, excited to see what they turn out for Bee and Puppycat.
>>
>>4809691
We all know who's gonna sell out the fastest.
>>
damn dude, the 1/12 caesar's are way bigger than i expected.
now im really exited to get the 1/6 beast someday.

do you guys know what wwrp figures got the jungler colorway release? i have the dropcloth, the plume and now the caesar. i know there is a grunt that comes with a square but are there more?
>>
>>4809683
i think the milky bit looks really cool, i can kinda see where the high pricetag would come in, theres lots of little detail and fragile looking parts buuut $340 is probably too much for most, including me.
>>
>>4809683
>>Beaver Industries
>>triangular logo

Oh shit, I thought that was just a lumberjack thing but you're right.

Even when a woman is designing them 3A is all about tits and vag.

normal WWR stuff when
>>
File: download.jpg (99 KB, 641x960) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
99 KB, 641x960
these look interesting
>>
>>4812539
Oh good god
>>
3A news time - new H3Adlines: http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=df39a60ebc972356a8428c41e&id=ebae141f85&e

April Shipping update
Transformers: Dark of the Moon | Bumblebee has been delayed until June
Hex has been delayed until June
Early April:
Adventure Kartel | Zomb MD
Adventure Kartel | Black Rose Nurse Zomb
Adventure Kartel | Zomb MD and Albino Nurse Zomb
Adventure Kartel | Taweret Nurse Zomb
Adventure Kartel | GID Zomb MD and Nurse Jessica Set
Ashley Wood Collection | 1:1 Square

Mid April:
World of Isobelle Pascha | Retail Assortment Wave I
Tomorrow Kings | Girl R/C
Tomorrow Kings | Obsidian TK
Syoupee | Cho & Hisa

Late April:
WBR | Mars
WBR | Romulus
WBR | Remus Retail
3AGO | Series One - TK, WWR, Hemingway
Miss + Mrs | Nabler v2
Miss + Mrs | Deep Sleep Nabler
Miss + Mrs | Soot Diver
Tomorrow Kings | Heavy Duty Slicer TK (Singles, 3AA Set Shipping Later)
WWR | Mighty Squares
WWR | Evol | Battlechild Set
World of Isobelle Pascha | Bareback Rider Prudence Pascha
World of Isobelle Pascha | Shade Caster Pascha
Halo | Master Chief
>>
File: 1418673187986.jpg (39 KB, 360x344) Image search: [Google]
1418673187986.jpg
39 KB, 360x344
>>4813191
for fucks sake why do they keep pushing so much stuff so far back, and then putting stuff up for preorder. I'm pretty sure more things have gone up for order this year than they have actually shipped
>>
>>4813230
I don't know why they don't just slap an extra Quarter onto their shipping estimate on the sale pages. They hit the current estimates once in a blue moon, so if they gave themselves an extra 3 months from the start instead of constantly bullshitting themselves on how quickly they'll get it out, things would actually appear to be on time or occasionally early.
>>
>>4813230
>>4813331
I've suspected for a long time it's like some kind of shadowy toy ponzi scheme- they use the money from new preorders to fund the production of old preorders. In all fairness I'm just kind of salty because I preordered a few of the 1/6th Caesars and those were delayed a good six months, so that's probably just paranoia on my part. I've seriously cut back my 3A buying since then, and haven't bought anything new since the 1/12 Grunts.
>>
>>4813499
There was an interview with Kim recently where he says that's basically the case. They don't have a bank backing them for things like payment plans and they need the money from the preorders to pay for the production.

But that aside, it doesn't change the fact that 3A desperately need to employ someone with some serious project management and scheduling chops to keep their shit moving and deliver something on time for a change.
>>
>>4813230
my mate knows a girl that works for sideshow, specifically out of cali; according to her it's some incredibly sketch shit and they border on the edge of not knowing how to run jack dick.

Of course, none of that is actually useful insider information, but the discount I get via this connection is mindblowing.
>>
>>4813191
Hey cool.

I'm the featured guy this time.
>>
>>4813764
Nicely done - cool photo in there, too. I got featured in one as well, pretty cool feeling.
>>
>>4813521
>>4813519
That is pretty shitty way to run a business to be sure, but to be completely fair, ThreeA has always delivered, 100% of the time. They have been late as shit to the party at times, but their track record is spotless as far as actually delivering a product in the end. And considering how shit some other companies are in that department, well, I'd say ThreeA could be doing much worse.
>>
>>4813775
I appreciate it. Which one was yours?
>>
>>4813782
Mine was in the first issue. It's a nice nod to the community, hopefully they keep it up.
>>
>>4813778
And I'm sure they will keep doing that, right up until they don't. I worry that with all the licenses they're spreading themselves too thin- if things start to really go south for them I've no doubt a lot of people will get hosed. I mean, Bravest Warriors?
>>
>>4813803
>And I'm sure they will keep doing that, right up until they don't.
This kind of statement doesn't really mean anything to me cause ThreeA has stably been in operation for sufficiently long (six years now) that I'm pretty sure they're not going to implode anytime soon. I mean, this kind of irrational fear is like saying "I'm not going to go outside ever again, what if a meteor falls on me tomorrow?" Like, yeah, it could happen, but the odds are so statistically low that it makes no sense to worry.
>>
File: my hair when.jpg (232 KB, 560x747) Image search: [Google]
my hair when.jpg
232 KB, 560x747
>>4813826
Well actually it's more like saying you have to pay to go outside, only it's six to twelve months from point of sale AND there might be a meteor waiting for you in the end anyhow.

The choice not to do something is still weighed against the prospects of something bad happening, but you're right in saying that it's silly to always expect things to turn out that way regardless.
>>
File: 3A-Spartan-Recruit-001.jpg (345 KB, 1000x486) Image search: [Google]
3A-Spartan-Recruit-001.jpg
345 KB, 1000x486
>>4813191
>Late April: Master Chief
They haven't announced when this beautiful creature is shipping, have they?
>>
>>4813331
This would literally make everything better. I am FINE with stuff taking ages to make/do, I understand how that stuff works. Just don't give me a date, and in the case of the 3AGO guys, flake on it 3-4 times.

>>4813499
hell if they told me that I'd be ok.

Essentially just give me some fucking transparency in how they work. Don't tell me the innermost workings of your company or production timeline, just tell me "this shit takes ages and is hard to pay for so we can't give you an exact date. You'll either get it or your money back so shut up and wait"
>>
>>4814099
>>4814099
Whats the over under on them meeting the 3AA set shipping on the exact day they gave, of may 17th, lol.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 480x640
Hey guys, look at this god awful custom our very own oracle made. He calls it a TK de plume lol. Jesus christ how awful. He has the balls to try and sell it too HAHAHaHA
>>
File: redsockspeaks1.jpg (1 MB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
redsockspeaks1.jpg
1 MB, 849x1200
I want 3rd.p.IPs to leave

Where's my fuckin' 13 westaboo robots, Ash? Why do you hate your own ideas this much?
>>
File: redsockspeaks2.jpg (1 MB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
redsockspeaks2.jpg
1 MB, 849x1200
>>4814239
I know sure as shit if he followed through with this, they would be a hit.
>>
>>Finally have 3AA for the first time ever
>>Ready to buy things directly from Bamba
>>Still waiting to get my Dropcloth/Bertie on

There's still a lot of 2015 left at least.
>>
>>4814282

Good luck. I cancelled mine this year.
>>
>>4813191
>No news on nabler guys
God damnit.
>>
>>4814208
Might get it early, might get it in september.
>>4814209
You ORACLE, IF YOU'RE HERE HOW MUCH FOR THE HEAD ON THAT GUY PROVIDED HE'S 1/6th?
>>
>>4814239
>>4814243
Not robots dude, shitheels, so they could be anything. Most people think it's going to be one generic guy recolored, a lot of people thought that would be shit.

So because people want them, and they don't want them to be a recolor, it could take a while.
>>
>>4814621
It's 1/12

>>4814209
I never called it a custom, always a kitbash. And someone wants it so fuck you
>>
ThreeA can't even shut down their forums on time...
>>
>>4815448
Fuck off oracle. No one likes you.
>>
I can't believe I just paid $75 for fucking helmets for my strigoi. The worst part is knowing I'll never own all of the ones I wanted (black and silver are my favorite and of course they're shitty exclusives).

I'm just hoping they don't put up Optimus for a while now since I have to pay off the Thugbot, and I'm still waiting for 3Z to drop Stryder on us any day. At least that will be up for like 6 weeks, but any day now I'm also going to have to drop $400 for that goddamn sideshow T-Rex statue I ordered.

Maybe I should just bump up my toy Budget some more. Anyone know if they're going to be designing more thugbots?
>>
>>4818104
Obviously.
Why do you think I'm on here?
>>
>>4818119
>The worst part is knowing I'll never own all of the ones I wanted (black and silver are my favorite and of course they're shitty exclusives).

If you've got the cash set aside, lurk kidrobot forums, you might just find one for sale. I felt the same way about blind cowboy asceneded, I got a sweet deal on him instead, so there's hope pal.

Blak could be made easily yourself though, just throw the yellow suit in a black pot of rit dye,
>>
>>4818119
Since they've done seven versions of the Strigoi so far chances are the Thug will get a repaint or two somewhere along the line. This is 3A after all.
>>
>>4818496
I don't think I'll be finding any on there that are any cheaper than what would go up on eBay. Which sucks.

>>4818946
Yeah I suppose so. For some reason I really want to see it in blue and white or black and white.
>>
>>4819264
>I don't think I'll be finding any on there that are any cheaper than what would go up on eBay.
I'm sorry, but this is a monumentally stupid statement. KR is generally full of bros who price things fairly, whereas eBay is full of the scalpiest pieces of shit imaginable. Why would you think their prices would be equivalent?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (778 KB, 1000x1369) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
778 KB, 1000x1369
THUG suit is up. I know I'm gonna pick him up, but I'll wait to see if a variant drops.
>>
>>4820006
Looks really cool. I'd love to buy one...but I blew all my money on a huge Gunpla order.
>>
>>4820006
>but I'll wait to see if a variant drops.

Fucking 3A. If they do this I'm going to be so pissed
>>
>>4819749
You really think anyone is even going to sell those two variants on there? And just because a forum has some bros doesn't mean that they'll all sell them for bro prices.
>>
>>4820006

This looks nice, but

>>still waiting for 1/6 Bertie colorways
>>
>>4820006
>Those seam lines
Christ, would look much better without all of that "weathering"
>>
>>4820197
man, then just go on fucking ebay you cuck, that guy was just trying to help you out.
>>
>>4820197
Jesus christ shut the fuck up your not going to find it either way cheap or overpriced you faggot. It was a super rare exclusive and only 2 so far have been sold on the open market. One on ebay and the other on the facebook bst. So stop shit posting because youre never going to get one.
>>
>>4820291
This right before this
>>4820633
No wonder 3A fags are hated here
>>
>>4821172
>No wonder 3A fags are hated here

ThreeA fags are hated here because:

1. Someone keeps spamming the board from time to time with superfluous ThreeA threads when there's a perfectly serviceable general to post in.

2. They all kinds of jelly of the 'spensive toys we gots.
>>
>>4821172
>No wonder 3A fags are hated here
because 3A are literally the most hipster shit tier toys there are
>>
>>4821184
they look like literal garbage
>>
>>4821198
>they look like literal garbage
"I'm too poor to afford ThreeA figures and my mom won't give me any money from her escort job to buy them".

If you really dislike them, why are you even posting here? I don't care for transformers, so I neither read nor post in their general.

Get a job and maybe you can afford to buy a one; then you'll understand why ThreeA has a devout following and a well-deserved reputation for fine craftsmanship and design.
>>
>>4821198
>>4821192
>>4821172
>i dont like threeA, but im still reading/posting in their general thread
why?
>>
>>4821214
no, some seriously look like they literally took garbage and put it together.
>>
File: 3A-Iron-Man-Figure-004[1].jpg (75 KB, 984x492) Image search: [Google]
3A-Iron-Man-Figure-004[1].jpg
75 KB, 984x492
>>4821214
>fine craftsmanship and design.
>>
>>4821265
>>4821234
>>4821198
you guys opened my eyes, im never gonna buy this shit ever again!
>>
File: 1419652033077.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1419652033077.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>4821265
I think it's awesome. Holy shit, people like different things?
>>
>>4821391
>I think it's awesome.
yeah, but you also have shit taste, so who cares?
>>
File: SICK BURN.gif (23 KB, 227x200) Image search: [Google]
SICK BURN.gif
23 KB, 227x200
>>4821396
SICK BURN!!
YOU ARE THE INSULT MASTER!!
>>
>>4821396
>my toys are better than yours
Why is this even a mentality?
>>
>>4821214
>If you really dislike them, why are you even posting here? I don't care for transformers, so I neither read nor post in their general.

I wish more people on this board had this attitude.
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 640x640
First Zomb MD sets are landing. Pinched these pics from the forum. Looks pretty good, can't wait for mine to arrive.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 640x640
>>4826960
>>
>>4826960

Looks great! This is one of those things that I'd be all over if it didn't come with Pascha.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 640x640
>>4826962
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 640x640
>>4826964
He was also offered as a single without the nurse.

GID isn't for me but seems like it turned out alright
>>
>>4826960
>>4826962
Niiicceee...
>>
Easter Egg release at Bamba
http://www.bambalandstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=00000000000000ee15
>>
>>4826962
I really hate these boots they seem to be over using on nearly every figure now.
>>
>>4827548
I hear ya, but in this case they actually make sense for a battlefield doctor. And at least they're actually nicely shaped and allow for ankle articulation--the old boots were kinda ugly and barely allowed any movement.
>>
>>4821192
>hipster shit
Can't be, you've fuckin' heard of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 640x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 640x384
Jej. Ashley wood confirmed for cuck.
>>
File: 4442558137_9dd7645e87_o.jpg (66 KB, 805x500) Image search: [Google]
4442558137_9dd7645e87_o.jpg
66 KB, 805x500
I've never bought a 3a toy before, so I know nothing about their scarcity or quality, but I want to get my hands on a Little Shadow. I can't seem to find anywhere selling her online (at least in my price range). Sorry, I'm a complete newfag in terms of 3a
>>
>>4830126
YOu missed the boat by a month or two pal. Little shadows were selling for about 80$ at 1/6 figures. Wait till they ship in about june and there should be some cheap 2.0 ones going around as well as older ones.

Other than that, I've got a Flakey frost, but it'd cost you a bit more.
>>
File: 15306326639_2428401751_b.jpg (184 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
15306326639_2428401751_b.jpg
184 KB, 640x960
>>4830126
The original Little Shadow (in the pic you posted) is several years old now, and will be hard to get for anywhere near original retail. It's also built on the old female body, which is kinda outdated and also very tall (it's almost a head higher than most males).

The new updated Little Shadow went on sale recently but hasn't been released yet, it's meant to be a remake of this one. It's now on the modern 10" body, so it's shorter and scales properly with the other characters, and should be easier to snag on the aftermarket. Slight downsides, at least in my book, are that the headsculpt looks slightly off, and the jeans don't look as nice as original Shadow. Still a good option though I think. Pic related, this is 10" Shadow.
>>
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274 KB, 1536x1536
Got my Zomb MD set. Everything is nice and tight, MD has extra hands for when he's not holding his tools. Both figures are just great - This is classic AK madness
>>
>>4833541
This pack came out surprisingly well. I even feel kinda tempted to pick em up on the aftermarket, and I didn't give two shits at drop time.
>>
File: ilikeyourraincoatbitch.jpg (505 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
ilikeyourraincoatbitch.jpg
505 KB, 800x1200
>>4834505
Even the poncho which I though was pretty shit when it was first shown is alright in hand. I won't be displaying him with it on, but I don't hate it nearly as much as I thought I would.
>>
>>4834510
It's a puzzling choice when they're so good at cloth goods already, but I suppose it does lend him a neat cartoonish look.
>>
File: hug.jpg (544 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
hug.jpg
544 KB, 800x1200
>>4834513
Yeah, it gives a very specific silhouette that cloth wouldn't hold as nicely, but fuck leaving it on. He looks way more rad underneath.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3012x1935) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3012x1935
Recently got the Internal Investigation Set for $117. Anyone get any good deals recently?
>>
>>4776851
I'm new to threea so I missed most of the 1/12 releases and prices are pretty high so are any news about wwrp bots releases this year?
>>
>>4834791
no, you just missed a 1/12 bramble though by like 2 months.
>>
>>4834524
Loois good. I haven't picked up anything aftermarket for a while.

Zombacle pack is up. Holding out hope for a secret drop single version, otherwise I'll go on the hunt for a loose one once the packs ship. Fuck buying nine.
>>
>>4834524
Those are 1/12th scale only, correct?
Looks awesome.
>>
>>4836235
Yeah, they're 1/12. Usually not the scale I collect, but these guys are fun to have around just to police my other toys. Plus, they look cool with other 1/12 Caesars like the (not-so) recent retail wave.
>>
>>4834524
I scored a 1/6 Iron Panda DC for $90.
One of my big wants for over a year
>>
I'd like to get my hands on a female figure from threeA but I can't decide which one. I'm leaning towards cherry bomb, I'm not a fan of the ultra pointy nipples on some of them. They look like they could poke through the material of their shirt.
>>
>>4837814
I've got loads, never had a nipple bust through.

Cherry Bomb is great, the dress masks the nips a bit and she can be picked up fairly cheap. Go for it.
>>
>>4837944
I'd say it masks them almost completely, actually. I forget she has sculpted nips all the time cause I just can't see em.

>>4837814
Also, as far as them puncturing the material of a top, nah, never gonna happen. The chestpiece is made of a rubbery material. It's kinda stiff and not really malleable, so sorry perverts, no boob-kneading action really. But yeah, it's still way too soft to actually damage any clothing.
>>
>>4813887
>We Crysis now
>>
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 903x1488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 903x1488
New Newsletter, new stuff. Stormtrooper TK will be on Bamba during Thai Toy Expo for $160 shipped, along with the Ash TK and Siu TQs, and a 1:1 GID bonercat Eddy.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 438x657) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 438x657
>>4844140
24" Vampire Hunter Miyu/Liz for the fair, nothing about them hitting bamba at this stage.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 746x1070) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 746x1070
>>4844141
A blurry tease for the next WBR Bot, Saturn.
>>
>>4844140

I know we've known this for like a week now but

>>Tease finally getting actual Star Wars license
>>Re-release TK homage but now legit?

I dunno, I hope at least 3AGO Wave 2 has some robots in it...
>>
File: image.jpg (230 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230 KB, 800x1200
>>4844143
Next 2000AD 1/12 is Robo Hunter, $50 shipped on April 30
>>
>>4844144
Don't really care for the stormy TK, the Star Wars TK Kitbash is pretty played out but whatever, it's there for those who want it. Hopefully whatever they do next with the SW line is more interesting.
>>
>>4844146

Yeesh.

>>4844143

This could be cool.

I wonder if they're ever gonna release that Bertie with rounded shoulder pads that's on the homepage.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (196 KB, 438x657) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
196 KB, 438x657
>>4844140
I'm actually quite tempted by the Siu TQ. It's got a cute look that isn't often seen on 3A females (they usually lean towards the vampy slutty look--not that I mind that, it just gets tiring after a while). It's like a breath of fresh air.

Also really excited to see the Chucks on display on BO TQ and this red-caped gal. The standard heels are unwieldy and hard to balance, so I love the rare occasions that females get different footwear. Even Cherry's wedge heels are a big step up from the pumps that most 3A females wear.
>>
File: unnamed(1).jpg (577 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
unnamed(1).jpg
577 KB, 800x1200
>>4844143
Looks like there could be some cool shit going on with the head area, but I dunno if I'm a fan of how thin the waist/hips pinch in. I guess he is nailing that retro robo aesthetic though, which is sort of the aim of WBR. The one thing I definitely don't dig is the feet. Both Mars and Saturn have these feet that remind me of Skechers circa early 2000s.

>>4844146
The headsculpt is a refreshing change of pace from the usual heads we see come out of ThreeA, so that's interesting. But the head and hand sculpts look hella gritty, especially compared to the smooth body. Hopefully it looks better in person. Also, I can't stop seeing Jotaro when I look at this dude's head.
>>
File: 02.jpg (324 KB, 500x929) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
324 KB, 500x929
>>4844150
>I wonder if they're ever gonna release that Bertie with rounded shoulder pads that's on the homepage.
Yesss that is the same thing I've been wondering. The shoulder pads look cool, kinda Zaku-esque, and I love the panel lines. This guy is gonna be like, the leader of my little Daywatch gang.
>>
>>4844180
Same - if I get anything from the Thai toy fair bamba sale it will be Bo. Actually like both versions a lot, so hopefully they only put one on bamba to make my choice easy.
>>
String Divers on clearance at HLJ - http://hlj.com/product/THA44427/Act

Anyone have these? They worth the price yet?
>>
>>4813887
I'm pretty pissed that I missed it. Hopefully one will end up on the aftermarket for not too much more than retail.

But I doubt it.
>>
>TFW you only collect Transformers, Halo, Titanfall, and Evenfall

Kinda glad they're taking so long with Optimus since I'm broke as hell right now.
>>
>>4845668
>tfw you have such shit taste
Why do you collect the worst lines 3A/3Z have to offer?
>>
>>4845627
If their feet stay connected to their legs unlike AP TKs then I suppose it's better than paying full price.
>>
i cant decide between the half size rex and the star wars tk...
do you guys think the rex will be more than $250 ?
>>
>>4845669
>You need to like hipstershit to buy 3a!
>>
>>4845669
That is the best they have to offer in terms of what I like
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.