[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Missing pieces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
Holy hell, how do you guys deal with this? I just spent 3 hours looking for a piece of a brand new figure I bought(it fell on the floor of my room) and the only conclusion I can reach is that is somehow fell through the grate and into the vent nearby.

I even tried mcguyvering that shit with a tape measure and some tape stuck to end to fish around in there. Will Bandai-tamashii send you replacement parts if you ask them/pay for it? Such a bummer.
>>
>>5391440
If it's a Bluefin product, you might have some luck. They have a customer service form for replacement parts. They just ask for the serial number on the sticker that they put on their products.

If it's imported from Japan, your gaijin ass is out of luck and you'll need a proxy. Long story short, to deal with Bandai Japan you need to go through a proxy service (like Rider Proxy) with a physical address of some kind on Japanese soil. They'll contact Bandai and get everything sorted, you pay Bandai for the part, then you pay Bandai for them to ship it to your proxy, then you pay your proxy to ship it to you as well as a service fee that they charge. So basically you end up spending like $25+ for one measly little part.
>>
>>5391483

Guess I'm fucked then, ordered from amiami.

I'd honestly pay money to watch a replay of this thing falling and the physics that occurred thereafter to make it disappear forever.
>>
>>5391554
amiami used to be able to occasionally hook people up with spare parts, but the system got abused and they've pretty much dried that well up. You might want to try contacting them anyways to see if they'd be able to help, you never know.
>>
Found the son of a bitch. Fell into an open drawer somehow.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.