[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World’s Smallest drone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Aerius-a.jpg (25 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
Aerius-a.jpg
25 KB, 1280x853
hey im thinking buying one of these drone , you think i can attach a small spy camera ?
http://bigboysawesometoys.com/project/worlds-smallest-quatcopter/
>>
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 1280x832) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 1280x832
>>5354678
Probably not, but man is that cute.
>>
>>5354678
>you think i can attach a small spy camera ?
If there is one thing I have learned, it's that asking this sort of question here GUARANTEES you are completely inept and incapable of doing things for yourself.

First of all, this is not a board for the discussion of drones. Every thread about Drones dies a sad, lonely death. Drone thread OPs usually get no actual advice, it's like they ask their questions in an echo chamber. So right there OP, you are already too stupid to make your thread where Drone enthusiasts could actually help you: on a board where they discuss drones.
Secondly, the types of things you idiots want to do usually requires some degree of technical skill or manual dexterity. The sort of people with experience doing these customs ALMOST NEVER post here. When they do, it's to show off something they are working on, in a specific thread. They never answer noob questions in drone threads. You would know this if you weren't retarded.
Think I covered everything, Merry Christmas!
>>
Why? They're making one with a camera built in:
http://axisdrones.com/products/vidius-the-worlds-smallest-fpv-drone

Also holy shit these are tiny. I want one for my toys to play with.
>>
so small, take that FAA drone registry
>>
>>5354786
Not even that expensive.
420p isn't the best but they'll probably make one with a better camera a few years down the line
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.