[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
S.H.Figuarts General #40?: I Lost Count Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 122
File: generalpic160515.jpg (483 KB, 1080x1474) Image search: [Google]
generalpic160515.jpg
483 KB, 1080x1474
Where to Buy-
http://www.amiami.com
http://www.hlj.com
www.bigbadtoystore.com (For items distributed by Bluefin. Others should be purchased elsewhere)

Web Exclusives-
http://www.nippon-yasan.com
http://biginjap.com

Latest Tamashii Nations News -
http://tamashii.jp

Full List of SHF Releases -
http://tamashii.jp/item_brand/shfiguarts/

Upcoming release schedule-

>MAY
Ichigo Hoshimiya
Future Trunks (Saiyan Armor)
Brocken Jr.
Mace Windu
Super Saiyan Teen Gohan (re-release)
Captain America (Civil War)

>Tamashii Web Shop Exclusive
Umi Sonoda (Bokura was Ima no Nada de)
Wargreymon
Ultron
Hulkbuster (re-release)
New Order Trooper (Riot Shield ver.)

>JUNE
Aoi Kiriya
Iron Man Mk. 46
Shampoo
Ashuraman
SSJ Goku Warrior Awakening Ver

Kotori Minami (Bokura wa Ima no Naka de)

>JULY
Ran Shibuki
Ant-Man (Civil War)
Luke Skywalker (ANH)

Naruto Uzumaki (Sage Mode)
Big the Budo
Black Lady

>AUGUST
Ranma (Male)
Rin Suzunoki

Leonardo
Donatello
First Order Stormtrooper (Heavy Gunner Ver.)
Tsubakurou
Whis
Cure Flora

>SEPTEMBER
Jango Fett
Robin Mask (Original Color Edition)
Warsman (Original Color Edition)
Hane Sakura
Piccolo (re-release)
Iron Man Mk. 42 (re-release)

Kinnikuman Great
Black Widow
Daisuke Jigen

>OCTOBER

Koichi Zenigata

>NOVEMBER

Black Panther
>>
File: shfupcoming160515.png (3 MB, 1500x2840) Image search: [Google]
shfupcoming160515.png
3 MB, 1500x2840
Other figures awaiting release dates -

Itachi Uchiha

Akane Tendou

Sailor Moon (PGSM R Ver.)
Super Sailor Mercury

Battle Droid (Geonosis Color)
Battle Droid (Geonosis Color) C-3P0 Head
Battle Droid Commander
C-3P0 (Episode II)
C-3P0 (Episode VII)
C-3P0 & R2-D2
Chewbacca (Episode IV)
Clone Trooper Phase 1 (Captain)
Clone Trooper Phase 1 (Commander)
Clone Trooper Phase 1 (Lieutenant)
Clone Trooper Phase 1 (Sergeant)
General Grevious
Han Solo (Episode IV)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Episode II)
Pilot Droid
R4-P17
Security Droid
Sith Speeder
Super Battle Droid

Michaelangelo
Raphael

Ichigo Hoshimiya (Soleil)
Aoi Kiriya (Soleil)
Ran Shibuki (Soleil)

Super Saiyan 3 Goku Premium Colors
Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta
Super Saiyan 4 Goku
Goku (GT)
Goku (Angel ver.)
Kid Goku
Super Saiyan God Goku
Champa
Vados
Perfect Cell Premium Colors

Cure Flora (Elegant)

Sheryl Nome
Ranka Lee

Hawkeye
Tony Stark
Marvel Studios Iron Man Armors

Goemon Ishikawa XIII
>>
Just a week until the Tamashii show
>>
Really fucking torn here. Help me out
>>
>>5671007
Hm, I say right.
Just looks better to me.
>>
>>5671007
hmm maybe they did rework his chest for civil war, his arms can get closer to his body.
>>
>>5671007
Right for sure
>>
>>5671007
For me, it's left.

I don't like the red details they have on his chest. It's too distracting from the star. Feels overdesigned.

And the one on the left has more blue on his arms, etc. It feels more like his costume at the beginning of The Winter Soldier.

Then again, the one on the left is a promo shot, so I don't know how the final product will look.
>>
>>5671007
do'nt trust the photo on the left. It's a poor promo image compared to the real thing
>>
you know the one thing they could included with minato? a smiling face for naruto for when he first meets his dad.
>>
>>5671030
What should I trust then?
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>5671173
Who do you trust? Me? I'm giving away free money. And where is the Batman? HE'S AT HOME WASHING HIS TIGHTS!
>>
File: 12959105_f520.jpg (66 KB, 520x312) Image search: [Google]
12959105_f520.jpg
66 KB, 520x312
bandai should announce this at their event next week. They'd get even more of my money than they do now.
>>
>>5671362
>bandai
>anime figures

Give it to someone competent.
>>
>>5671367
you mean like max faggotry so we only get one random female character then they piss the license away? No thanks.
>>
File: mGGOa.jpg (175 KB, 1055x534) Image search: [Google]
mGGOa.jpg
175 KB, 1055x534
>>5671384
>implying Bandai isn't just as bad
>>
>>5671007
Never noticed before that Cap seems to be 90% new sculpt.
>>
>>5671390
That's because the Figuarts (along with the Figmas) went to clearance.

I don't know shit about Accel World, but did MF even show the other two male characters?
>>
>>5671448
It might not have went to clearance if they'd bothered to make more than the main character. I didn't even know what Accel World was, I just bought the figuarts because it looked cool.

At least Max Factory made an attempt to get the cast done. They're only missing Cyan Pile and Ash Roller, we might still get them if season 2 ever comes out.
>>
>>5671336
>>5671336
I would buy a Nicholson Joker so fast. He really is the best live action version of the character.
>>
>>5671362
>bandai making flavor of the month tier anime figures
the figma general is right down the road with the one punch man senpai
>>
>>5671492
>hero academia
>flavor of the month
/a/ you don't have to go but pls just stop posting
>>
>>5671465
>It might not have went to clearance if they'd bothered to make more than the main character
Except all the Figmas went to clearance as well.
>>
>>5671492
I've wanted figures since the manga was released but manga don't get figures made only anime do. The designs of the hero costumes lend very well to action figures.
>>
>>5670948
Shelled out $140 USD shipped for this fucker.
>>
So what is the new Cap gonna look like? The most recent showing (right) looks significantly worse than before, like the printing is really far off to one side.
>>
>>5671940
Also, why didn't they make a teeth clenched face? He just looks bored/worried.
>>
File: 548-2619-thickbox.jpg (88 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
548-2619-thickbox.jpg
88 KB, 600x600
>>5671390
All I see when I look at the guy on the left is Ouja from KR Ryuki. But that's mostly the colors and helmet.
>>
Why is the hulkbuster like 400 USD? Hulk is only 90. What's the reason for the insane price hike?
>>
>>5672465
If I remember right he has diecast parts and has the ability to light up and probably other factors that go into the cost.

http://www.toyboxcollection.com/reviews/chogokin-shfiguarts-ironman-hulkbuster/
>>
Anyone else getting the Bakuon!! girls? I'm looking forward to seeing who is coming out next.
>>
>>5670948
Just throwing this out there, but we have release dates for Itachi and a new SSJ Vegeta and Sasuke from that Jump toy release schedule. They were all mentioned in the last thread.

Anyway, for the Tamashii show coming up, just pasting a few of my hopes

My main want is more Ranma 1/2. Girl Ranma seems to have sold really well, if amiami is anything to go by.
I expect we'll see Akane again, but I hope we'll also see at least one new character. Ryouga is the obvious choice, but I won't complain if we see Ukyo and/or Mousse.

Dragon Ball is something else. We've got a new SSJ Vegeta coming out, so we'll likely see him too. Hopefully something new. Theres plenty of stuff I want, from Z and Super, so I'll be happy with almost anything.

For Sailor Moon, with them branching out with Black Lady, I hope we get some surprised besides just the obvious mold tweaks like the Super Sailors or R version.
Shitennou or untransformed versions would be cool.

For Naruto, we have a new Sasuke, so we'll likely see him there. Hopefully something else. Itachi is getting released this year, so hopefully they fixed up his mold a bit. Would also be cool if they reused the nold and gave us more Akatsuki, like my personal most wanted member, Pain.
And while I don't care for her as a character, I do kinda want Sakura to come out, just so I can complete Team 7.
Also, would love Gaara and or Killer Bee.

For Marvel, would like for them to fill out the rest of the Avengers lineup. Hawkeye has a prototype, and would be nice if we could get any of the rest, like Falcon, Scarlet Witch, Vision, or Spider-Man.

Star Wars... Well, to be honest, the stuff I want most has already been shown off; General Grievous.

And to finish up, would really like a return to the Code Geass line for the 10th Anniversary this year. Would love to have good figures of Kallen or C.C. that aren't statues. Suzaku in the Knight of the Round look too. Hell, Akito the Exiled just finished, and I'd like Akito or Leila.
>>
All right we're going to see fucking Wrestling figures.
>>
File: DSCF2250 - Copy.jpg (332 KB, 1150x1177) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2250 - Copy.jpg
332 KB, 1150x1177
>>5672465
>>5672477

Hulkbuster is roughly 9 inches tall, has a ton of diecast, and has 4 separate LEDs. One in the head, one in the chest, and one in each knee. It's huge, it's beefy, it has a lot of presence, and it has a lot of heft.
>>
File: DSCF2258 - Copy.jpg (391 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2258 - Copy.jpg
391 KB, 1632x1224
>>5672465
>>5672477
>>5672671

Seriously, you could probably beat someone to death with the damn thing. The only thing I find lacking or unfortunate is the lack of posability in the heel spurs, but given the sheer weight put on them in certain poses I don't blame them one bit for wanting them as solid as possible.
>>
>>5672091
>He just looks bored
pretty accurate desu
>>
>>5672671
I can't get over the fact they didn't give this thing lights in the palms of its hands. Or panel lining. Or weathering.

It cost more than a fucking Hot Toys Diecast figure.
>>
>>5672831
Given the size of the hands they probably could have mounted some sort of LED assembly in there. Turning on the LED in the head requires popping the head off to get at the switch. Chest requires popping off the back plate, and knees require popping off the back of the calves. The panels aren't hard, but the calve switches are recessed really far in and nearly flush with the surrounding plastic.

It's not perfect, I won't deny. But I don't have regrets over it. Nippon-Yassan barely had a mark-up on it, I got it shipped for $330 or so and retail was ~$290.
>>
File: 1454672702247.png (179 KB, 423x472) Image search: [Google]
1454672702247.png
179 KB, 423x472
>>5671362

I need All Might so I can make him wrestle with my Kinnikuman figures
>>
>>5672465
It's not worth it.
Honestly it's not even worth $100. You can barely pose the damn thing.
>>
>>5672465
isn't it also part chogokin? I tough it was a figuarts/chogokin release.
>>
File: imhb.1.jpg (226 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
imhb.1.jpg
226 KB, 1000x1500
>>5672852
Expensive, and the lights a bloody pain to turn on and off but I don't regret it one bit.
Totally understand why others view it as not even worth a fraction of the cost though.
>>
>>5673228
It was. The box it shipped in is really nice too with some beautiful holographic text on it.
>>
CDJ sent me an email this morning about how EMS is raising it's prices significantly starting in June.

Why live.
>>
>>5673252
Care to paste some of the content of the email, or give a screenshot?
>>
>>5673258
>Hello.

>We are sending this email notification to customers who have chosen EMS (Express Mail Service) as the shipping method recently.

>In response to increasing costs, Japan Post will modify EMS (Express Mail Service) rates on June 1, 2016 (Japan Standard Time UTC+9).

>Most importantly, the minimum amount will change.

>EMS rates are determined solely by package weights.

>While EMS rates started from 300g previously, the new rates will start from 500g.

>This means for light weight orders, such as orders containing only one CD, the shipping charge will go up noticeably.

>New rates will apply to all CDJapan orders that are placed on and after June 1, 2016, and only EMS rates will change.

>For all orders placed before June 1, 2016, the current rates before the change apply.
>>
>>5673262
How much do figuarts weigh again?
>>
>>5670948
Is that a SHF of The Ninja?! When did that come out?
>>
>>5673268
This month, but it's going for upwards of 18,000 yen now.
>>
>>5673266
Like, 170g.
>>5673268
A few weeks ago. He goes for ~16-18k now, slowpoke.
>>
>>5673274
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
>>5673262
Thanks for posting that. I'm not seeing "significant" rate increases being outlined here, though. Just a slight inconvenience for people who order things less than 500g. I'm sure the rates for all package sizes will bump slightly, but I'm not sweating it.
>>
>>5673278
>like 170g

Yup, fuck life confirmed.
>>
>>5673280

The part that concerns me is here:

>In response to increasing costs, Japan Post will modify EMS (Express Mail Service) rates on June 1, 2016 (Japan Standard Time UTC+9).

The reason why they are highlighting the 500g thing is because they primarily sell CD's.
>>
>>5673280
>>5673281
Why not just use Air Mail? It's cheaper and only takes a few more days.
>>
>>5673283
Be that as it may, to me it's not really worth the worry when we don't know the full scope of it. I doubt we'll be seeing a 1500Y increase across the board or something catastrophic like that.
>>
>>5673305
It depends on what the new rates are really. A new minimum + a higher rate could significantly effect the total price of a single figure to the point where it may even knock it out of an affordable price range for some collectors unless they choose a different shipping method. I guess we will have to wait and see what the new rates are.
>>
>>5673320
Is EMS'ing a single figure something that people actually do on a widespread enough basis to warrant concern? I've been collecting imports for a full decade and have never once used EMS for a single item.
>>
>>5673336

It's a problem if you only collect Star Wars Figuarts since they typically release one figure at a time.
>>
>>5673336
Some people are impatient fucks. They want their toys cheap and now.
>>
>>5673541
I only use ems after some really bad times with other shipping methods. haven't had an issue yet, so I'm always going to use ems until that changes.
>>
File: Bones.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Bones.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
What the FUCK Bluefin?! It's been 2 months. Fucking DISTRIBUTE FREDDIE AND BEERUS ALREADY.
>>
>>5673644
beerus is hitting bbts within ten days, I didn't preorder the fruitcake so I have no idea about him.
>>
>>5671362
Saw the manga before but only started watching the show in the past week. I'm loving it and would kill for some figures.
>>
>>5673666
I need this fucker to get a figuarts.
>>
>>5673666
>>5673701
tbqh i stopped watching the anime. it got to be too much "midoriya and bakugo and literally no one else".

manga's still tenouttaten though
>>
>>5673722
the anime is only 13 episodes long and will most likely end at the villain assault at the park. maybe just keep watching since that's what the beginning of the manga was about before it started to branch out.
>>
>>5673876
I was actually trying to guess where the anime was ending. I figured it probably wouldn't get to Stain but the park would be a good chance to hype villains.

I just dunno, guy. I feel like they're pushing way too hard to make Bakugo the new "badass shounen antihero". Personally he's my least-favourite character, so maybe I'm biased in saying that.
>>
>>5672852
>But I don't have regrets over it.
>>5673230
>I don't regret it one bit.
That's 2 recommendations...

>>5673191
>It's not worth it
Do you even have one?
>>
>>5673885
that's pretty much what he was at the beginning of the manga though, then the mangaka flipped it on its head and started to push the other characters after the ambush and they all got their chance to shine. That was when it became more about the class and less midoriya and bakugo. The manga is all from midoriya's recounting his days at UA and Bakugo was a huge part of his life so of course he'd focus a lot on overcoming him and get on equal footing with him.
>>
>>5673722
>it got to be too much "midoriya and bakugo and literally no one else".

So your saying it is exactly like the manga then. The first arc was pretty much just that.
>>
>>5673919
Yeah like people are going to honestly admit that the figure they payed $300+ for is terrible.
>>
>>5673955
Nah, there was... some of the other characters. P sure at very least, student council president and earjacks were introduced by then.
>>
>>5673960
So you are saying you don't have one then, gotcha.
>>
>>5673960
>Yeah like people are going to honestly admit
Yeah because after you post anonymously, everyone will know YOU are ashamed for overspending.
>>
>>5673963
I never said I did?
>>
>>5673961
Nope. The anime so far has pretty much covered the manga page for page so far. You are just mistaken.
>>
>>5673722
>>5673876
>>5673885
>>5673949

>>>/a/
>>
>>5673970
>I never said I did?
>>5673191
>It's not worth it.

Here's what I am saying: Your opinion is worthless because it has no actual experience behind it. You based your opinion from reviews, photos, other anons posts, and so forth.
You actually have no idea what it's like to own one.
It's like you are giving a book review, based on a description of the book given to you by someone who DID read it.
Laughable, and completely worthless.
>>
>>5673963

First one to recommend it here.

I could understand some people being disappointed if they were expecting a regular Figuarts release or something. He's right in that it's not super-posable or anything. But really, you don't expect the Hulkbuster to be doing the most amazing kung-fu bullshit either. It's there to look beefy and menacing, not to do hand stands. In my opinion it succeeds wonderfully at being a massive, heavy, pretty, posable display piece. As you'd expect from a ChogokinxFiguarts crossover figure.

Its legs are understandably limited, but if you're expecting it to do high kicks then that's your fault. The arms have more than enough posability to do anything you could reasonably want or expect it to do. Torso has a good range of motion at the hip. Head is about as limited as you'd expect of something sunken so far into the "shoulders" around it.

I went into it knowing it'd be paying $300 for a nice display piece, not a super-posable toy, and I have no regrets there.
>>
>>5673977
That isn't my post anon.
>>
>>5673980
>I went into it knowing it'd be paying $300 for a nice display piece, not a super-posable toy, and I have no regrets there.
That makes sense, and I understand completely.
I get tired of poorfags decrying things they can't afford to buy.
It's really easy to say a Ferrarri is not worth it when you will never be able to buy one.
>>
>>5673982
>That isn't my post anon.
Whatever, who you are doesn't actually matter, you see.
>>
>>5673974
you don't go to /a/ to discuss anime, you go to /a/ to wail about dubs and anime interpretations
>>
>>5673984
>I get tired of poorfags decrying things they can't afford to buy.

Exactly. All these faggots who bought the shitty figuarts probably settled as they couldn't afford the hot toys version.

Fucking poorfags.
>>
>>5674002
Have fun with your doll collection anon :^)
>>
>>5672465
I personally feel like it wasn't worth the MRSP. It didn't really come with any accessories and it lacked in articulation.

It's a shame the Mafex version doesn't have any diecast or LEDs. As it seems they put a little more effort into the engineering.
>>
>>5674033
The Mafex interested me but the line seems to have a somewhat poor reputation as far as joint quality. With something as big as the Hulkbuster you want to make damn sure those joints are going to last. The diecast on the Figuarts appealed because its the Hulkbuster, you WANT it to be hefty enough to kill a toddler by falling on them. Only thing the Mafex has that I wish the Figuarts had is the jointed heel spurs. But after handling mine for a while I can appreciate why Bandai left them off.

>>5674002
Not going to lie, I wouldn't have been able to afford the $800 or so for the Hot Toys, and I'm not sure where I'd have put it even if I could. Plus I already have other Figuarts Iron Man stuff, I kind of wanted a Hulkbuster to match it.
>>
>>5674002
This is exactly why I didn't get the Chogokin x Figuarts Hulkbuster. I like Chogokins. I like Figuarts. I also like Hot Toys and have an entire cabinet full of them. One shelf is just Iron Men.

Comparing the CxSHF HB to a Diecast Hot Toys figure (which was cheaper), the quality just wasn't there to justify the purchase. Shame, because I don't really see any better alternative coming forth in 1/12-ish scale.
>>
What are the chances for the Figuarts Bodykun/chan getting re-releases? Ebay gouges pretty hard and all the other sites are sold out.
>>
>>5673960
>Yeah like people are going to honestly admit that the figure they payed $300+ for is terrible.

Except people have pointed out it's not worth the price, and the flaws with the figure yet they still like it.
It's not like they pretend it's the best figure in the world and try to fool themselves that it wasn't a waste of money.
>>
File: 2016-17-5--17-22-00.png (2 MB, 2013x1501) Image search: [Google]
2016-17-5--17-22-00.png
2 MB, 2013x1501
>>5675343
Seeing as how they were just released, I'd say you'll have to wait awhile before that happens or there's the possibility that they may not. Maybe with enough demand they'll put out more of them.

If you're looking for the flesh colored ones, there's an anon in the BST thread selling Body-Chan/Kun for $45 shipped.
>>
File: P9480006.jpg (360 KB, 800x836) Image search: [Google]
P9480006.jpg
360 KB, 800x836
Reminder to look out for Onsa since it will be shown on the 21st and 22nd May at Tamashii Feature 2016.
Also a reminder that the Yamaha Serow is gonna be the coolest lightweight bike they'll release.
>>
>>5676177
The one I'm waiting for. Definite PO for me.
>>
>>5676177
so that's two girls in school uniform and one in riding gear, are they going to release titty monster in her school uniform without her bike?
>>
>>5676177
Super pumped. Have the other girls pre-ordered and looking forward to more.
>>
Suicide squad s.h. Figuarts
>>
>>5670951
>C-3P0 (Episode II)
>Battle Droid (Geonosis Color)
>Battle Droid (Geonosis Color) C-3P0 Head
What the fuck is this shit, why is this allowed?

Why can't they just make the heads interchangeable, then we could also have a C-3PO with a battle droid head option. They're selling a figure that already exists with one different part from another figure that exists, this comes across as even worse than a repaint to me.
>>
>>5676751
>buy two of the same figure
>buy two different figures

What's the fucking difference? Oh wait I get it you're a poorfag piece of shit and want one figure that you can just partswap. Christ, I mean I'm too poor for Hot Toys but you're too poor for Figuarts? That must really suck, maiman
>>
File: $_3 (97).jpg (62 KB, 504x712) Image search: [Google]
$_3 (97).jpg
62 KB, 504x712
What do you guys think is the best Ironman?
>>
>>5676785
Not him, but it is stupid and incredibly trivial. Not wanting to buy something stupid doesn't make someone poor, it means they have sense, at times. If people actually want to buy these things and doing so makes them feel not poor then they can go ahead.
>>
>>5677098
review fucking when
>>
File: cg50005910.jpg (189 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
cg50005910.jpg
189 KB, 1000x1000
>>5677098
Mafex Iron Man Mk 43

Figma Iron Man Mk 7

The only Figuarts Iron Man I'd buy is the Figuarts War Machine Mk 1 but that only sells for rape dollars these days.
>>
File: 220612hm228qg8ia02e0gb.jpg (934 KB, 2448x1624) Image search: [Google]
220612hm228qg8ia02e0gb.jpg
934 KB, 2448x1624
>>5677098
Oh, also if you're into larger scales, King Arts has a 1/9 Hulkbuster with an actual hollow chest you can fit a Mk 43 in.

Another name worth checking out is Comic Cave, although I don't know that much about them.

Sentinel kicks ass at stylized designs. In my opinion, they have the best looking War Machine and Hulkbuster out of all other toy makers.
>>
>>5677220
I heard a bit of Comic Cave with their Iron man releases being mostly made of diecast and whatnot.
>>
>>5677220
>Stopping the Hulk is kind of imperative, but it's kind of comfy in here
>Goddamn, I made a nice suit for my suit
>>
>>5677223
I think they're the studio that bought up...DragonArts? Something like that? They had a bunch of prototypes lying around but nothing released until they got bought up and kicked into high gear, releasing a ton of armors in a short amount of time. I could be 100% wrong on that.

All I know is that I preordered some Hot Toys and I'm really looking forward to getting them.
>>
File: 130652bmqa44cjq6a6t44q.jpg (1 MB, 1980x1322) Image search: [Google]
130652bmqa44cjq6a6t44q.jpg
1 MB, 1980x1322
>>5677224
snug as a bug in a rug
>>
>>5677214

Jesus. Those fucking shoulders....I'm sort of starting to regret preordering him.

Not to mention all the bad shit I've heard about Mafex Joints not holding together well.
>>
how are those battledroids cooling of? ..they're just color variants but I want them, I want them so much. None of my figures can compare to the one battle droid figure I have;its perfect.
>>
File: 4598-19630-thickbox.jpg (54 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
4598-19630-thickbox.jpg
54 KB, 600x600
>>5677098
I don't know if it's the best figure as it's the only one I own, but I still think the Mk 6 is the best design. I don't like how the designs are getting smoother, and the Mk 6 just has such a great color balance.
>>
File: xzibit-happy.jpg (26 KB, 744x481) Image search: [Google]
xzibit-happy.jpg
26 KB, 744x481
>>5677224
>Goddamn, I made a nice suit for my suit
>>
>>5677214
>Mafex Mk 43
First, you can't even make that call cause the figure's not out yet. Second, it looks like shit in the promo shots anyway. Horrendous shoulder joints and flat ass paint. Will probably have loose joints and will fall apart frequently like other Mafex figures.
>Figma Mk 7
Looks great, but has loose joints as well, also has soft plastic hand flaps that are connected to the wrists instead of the hands themselves. Kills a lot of posing options.

>>5677434
That figure is a bitch to find for a decent price nowadays, and suffers from over stylized proportions. Looks more like an Iron Man styled Gundam than a human in a metal suit.

>>5677098
As for what I think, the Figuarts Mk 45 is the best. The only real issue is the restrictive waist swivel, which only rotates about 30 degrees.
>>
>>5677789
>That figure is a bitch to find for a decent price nowadays, and suffers from over stylized proportions. Looks more like an Iron Man styled Gundam than a human in a metal suit.

It is, but I managed to pick it up when it released. I don't know how much the others tend to go for, since I never bothered to look it up. Also, yeah, it's stylized, but I like that. Looks pretty good in any of the dynamic poses it easily gets into.

War Machine Mk 1 is really pricey though. One of my favorite figures I own, but fuck those wrist guards, they're so damn loose I lost one of them a month into owning the figure.
>>
>>5677434
do they only do movie iron man? I really like the early classic iron man designs from the comics, wish they would do that and doesnt it kind of fit in like with the Japanese love for man in suit stuff like power rangers and that bugman guy.
>>
>>5677789
You are forgetting the chest paint issue that is starting to appear on the Figma Mk 7 for quite a few people.
>>
File: bnr_SHF_UchihaSasukeIB_600x341.jpg (95 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
bnr_SHF_UchihaSasukeIB_600x341.jpg
95 KB, 600x341
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000104061/
>>
File: bnr_SHF_UchihaItachi_600x341.jpg (94 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
bnr_SHF_UchihaItachi_600x341.jpg
94 KB, 600x341
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000104065/
>>
File: bnr_SHF_Raphael_600x341.jpg (95 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
bnr_SHF_Raphael_600x341.jpg
95 KB, 600x341
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000104060/
>>
File: bnr_SHF_Michelangelo_600x341.jpg (97 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
bnr_SHF_Michelangelo_600x341.jpg
97 KB, 600x341
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000104066/
>>
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000104069/
>>
File: bnr_SHF_CureTwinkle_600x341.jpg (94 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
bnr_SHF_CureTwinkle_600x341.jpg
94 KB, 600x341
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000104071/
>>
File: 1000104070_1.jpg (94 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1000104070_1.jpg
94 KB, 560x560
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000104070/
>>
>>5678337
I can practically taste the ohoho.
>>
>>5678325
barrel-chested sasuke coming to save the day
>>
>>5678334
Disappointed that we got the cat with Haru but no more fairies
>>5678337
On the other hand, Yurika is well stocked with accessories.
>>
>>5678333
>Best bike is a Japan web exclusive

Just fuck you, Bandai. I'm getting fed up of this horseshit.
>>
>>5678326
I'm actually a bit disappointed that his coat doesn't have a way to move it's arms. But the removable gimmick of it still has me interested. It has potential with other SHFs

>>5678325
Ah, the outfit choice makes sense since they're advertising these two as a set.

I hope this means that we can get Sage Mode Naruto with the cloak and Pain as a set too.
>>
File: 1456913758754.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456913758754.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
>>5678333
Why Bandai. Why.

>>5678371
Totally agree with you man. She was the one I was waiting for.
>>
>>5678325
>>5678326
welp, I'll be getting these two.
>>
>>5678333
I don't know what this is or where it's from, but I really want it
>>
File: 78914l.jpg (122 KB, 428x600) Image search: [Google]
78914l.jpg
122 KB, 428x600
>>5678444
Bakuon, anime about girls riding motorcycles.
>>
File: 1462263980774.png (293 KB, 395x392) Image search: [Google]
1462263980774.png
293 KB, 395x392
>>5678334
>>5678337
> making the most popular characters from their shows exclusives
Holy shit fuck you Bandai
>>
>>5678458
Sounds cool af, might have to check it out
>>
>>5678325
No rinnegan, damn. Might skip.

>>5678326
In some shots, that balljoint sticking out of that robe looks weird. Still, better than looking at that awful jointed robe in those display shots.
>>
>>5678462
It's weird because the bodies are all the same, they're save so much money. She should at least come with her glasses.

Precure makes sense, even the pink was exclusive.
>>
>>5678465
Too bad it's boring as shit
>>
>>5678390
I don't even care about the source, I just want the bikes.
>>
>>5678504
well it's slice of life with bikes and girls so yeah its gonna be boring as fuck.
>>
>>5678371
Yeah, I was waiting to order the other two till I saw what they did with best girl. Making her web exclusive kills my interest in this line.
>>
>>5678333
FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>5678465
It's a blast. Super cute and fun.
>>
File: head42in.png (94 KB, 1087x612) Image search: [Google]
head42in.png
94 KB, 1087x612
>>
File: item_0000011406_3Ftcwsm8_05.jpg (74 KB, 504x712) Image search: [Google]
item_0000011406_3Ftcwsm8_05.jpg
74 KB, 504x712
http://tamashii.jp/marvel/ironman/
42 in October and Mark 3 in November
>>
>>5678577
>>5678584
Fuckin A
>>
>>5678584
>"Now I will play you the song of my people"
>>
>>5678584
>>5678577
Finally. Been waiting for this, it'll look nice next to the MK 46
>>
File: lineup_detail_sp.png (58 KB, 1080x680) Image search: [Google]
lineup_detail_sp.png
58 KB, 1080x680
>>5678584
>Mark 3
fucking FINALLY
>>
>>5678584
>suuuper long torso there stark.
>>
>>5678577
>>5678584
Despite being the Hall of Armor start, the powered stage is a first release bonus?
>>
>>5678632
Hip joints are set too low. Same problem as Luke
>>
>>5678577

My poor, poor wallet. RIPIP you were too good for this earth.
>>
>>5678584
>>5678577
Muh wallet.
But does Hall of Armor mean we're going to see all 46 suits or just the first seven?
>>
>>5678629
Calling it now: Mark VI- reissue
Mark II (retooled from III) and IV (retooled from VI)- web exclusives
Mark I, V and VII- regular releases
>>
File: HTIMMarkV3.jpg (90 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
HTIMMarkV3.jpg
90 KB, 540x720
>>5678751
I really hope so.
>>
>>5678325
Man, those elbows still look awful. I guess it's the flesh color that makes it that way. Either way it's a pass. I really want the Naruto line to do well but if there just isn't enough of a reason for me to buy another Sasuke that looks worse than the first one.

>>5678326
I don't like that the robe is a solid piece. Some arm articulation would have been nice, or maybe two ball joints at the lower back for two flaps that you could raise. I'll probably pick him up just to help the line.
>>
>>5678337
>Exclusive

Looks like she'll be my first exclusive.

Which leads me to my first stupid question: Do I just order her using nippon-yasan or biginjap?
>>
>>5678823
Yes. Alternatively, you could wait and try to pick her up on Mandarake. I don't think Bluefin is going to bring the Aikatsu line over, but if they do you could wait for that as well.
>>
>>5678823
>>5678865
Yurika is one of the most popular characters, no doubt she's going up in the aftermarket.
>>
>>5678584
When can I preorder? Also, it's not exclusive is it? MY wallet hurts already.
>>
>>5679011
General release so amiami or hlj or wherever. Costs 6k, and it should open in another 26 hours or so.
>>
>>5678584
>>5678577
>>5678751
I need to have to get 7 of those boxes if I'm going to get the complete hall of armor scene, don't I?
Hopefully they'll sell set of seven, not individually.
>>
>>5678751
Why does the MkIV look so much taller than the MkIII in that picture and what are the chances that those are actually the size of the toys they're going to release?

I just want a SHF Iron Man that looks tall enough to fit in with ML
>>
>>5679017
Wait, it's not going up on a bandai day?
>>
>>5679047
Preorders go up a lot. People saying that it's the same day each month are just making it up.
>>
>>5679039
Fuck you and your ML. They aren't obligated to conform to another toy line
>>
>>5679039
>Wondering why MkIV is taller than MkIII while ignoring that MkII is also taller yet the same suit but unpainted.
>>
>>5679076
I didn't say they were.. all I was asking was if the MkIV is going to be taller than the MkIII like in the picture...
Why so defensive?

>>5679087
I never noticed that.. weird. So why did MkIII get the shaft?
>>
>>5679047
>>5679051
That said, it feels like they're rushing a lot of things out before the exhibit. On the toku side we had a big villain suddenly show up and then go on sale 4 days later. And along with Tony's general release a day after the reveal, the next main Rider renewal showed up today and goes up tomorrow.
Just scrolling up a bit to the premiums, Yurika we only learned about a week ago and she's already up. I know the Bakuon girl was teased recently but couldn't tell you how many days. And Twinkle went up silently despite being the most popular character in quite a while.
>>
>>5679092
Probably no where near final figures. I'd be surprised to see that MKII and MKIII aren't just adjustments of the same mold.
Or maybe just MKIII doesn't have his legs pulled out as much as the others.

I imagine they are probably gonna continue to all be the same height as the previous Figuarts.
>>
File: header_main_bg.jpg (76 KB, 918x608) Image search: [Google]
header_main_bg.jpg
76 KB, 918x608
Not too keen on the helmets. Kinda sad to see MkIV is just VI with a new upper chest and maybe chest. As opposed to a newer more fitting sculpt, though I guess that will be so the VI won't stand out as strongly in the line up.
>>
>>5678751
MkII-VI are always going to be objectively god tier, I would never pass up a chance to own SHF of them. VII-XLVI are so boring, so I hope they get as ignored as possible for releases by Bandai.
>>
>>5678640
Yes, Mentions it here - http://tamashii.jp/item/11406/
>>
>>5679117
>VII-XLVI are so boring
>I hope they get as ignored as possible

Fuck you.

But honestly I doubt they'll do any of the Mk VIII - XLI suits anyway since they're nowhere near as prominent as Mk I - VII and Mk XLII - XLVI.
>>
Woah, woah, woah

Wind Effect is finally coming out!
>>
File: 1000104069_6.jpg (100 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1000104069_6.jpg
100 KB, 560x560
>>5678333
>12,960円(税込)
>Japan Exclusive
Fuck off, Bandai
>>
>>5679286
the rich girl is gonna cost 250 at least and won't even come with the butler.
>>
>>5678333
>Dat Fluffy girl
ФAAAК ЮЮЮ
>>
>>5679286
>>12,960円(税込)

It's like Bandai doesn't want money.
They should just release one figure and sell it at 1 million yen
>>
File: item_0000011408_8J077S9i_01[1].jpg (44 KB, 712x546) Image search: [Google]
item_0000011408_8J077S9i_01[1].jpg
44 KB, 712x546
>>5679280
Finally! Already have one of each kind of effect parts(except for the explosions). This will come in handy for figma Fuu of MKR(whenever she gets released).
>>
File: item_0000011408_8J077S9i_03[1].jpg (44 KB, 562x712) Image search: [Google]
item_0000011408_8J077S9i_03[1].jpg
44 KB, 562x712
>>5679484
Release date: Oct, 2016
Price:2,700JPY
>>
File: item_0000011409_0dSRatpL_06[1].jpg (51 KB, 712x651) Image search: [Google]
item_0000011409_0dSRatpL_06[1].jpg
51 KB, 712x651
>>5679488
Violet version also available.
>>
>>5679484
>>5679488
>>5679495
Eh? Green & violet..... those 2 colors are kinda hard to use, not compatible with my other effects or diorama. Guess I'll skip these.
>>
>>5679495
>CYCLONE!
>JOKAH!
like 5 fucking years late, but we got them effects
>>
File: ban161031.jpg (59 KB, 504x712) Image search: [Google]
ban161031.jpg
59 KB, 504x712
>>5679522
>5 fucking years late
You mean right on time?
>>
>>5679537
aw shit nigga
preorders are gonna be a fucking nightmare with this guy
>>
>>5679276

It'd be neat if they could at least do a few of them. Especially some of of the more popular ones like Sliver Centurion and Heartbreaker and the like.
>>
How flexible are the SH Figuarts blanks? I don't want to spend on a "maybe" for the Stickybones crowdfunding.

See, I want to know how far I can pose it, as an artists' reference. Anyone know?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3080x5472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3080x5472
>>5679718
They're pretty great. I only have Body-Kun. All the poses I've put him in look natural and he's pretty fun overall. He's the first blank figure I've gotten and he's got a good range of motion.
>>
>>5679286
No kidding. If that is how the rest of the line is going to go I'll just stick with Rin-Chan and Hane.
>>
File: 02.jpg (63 KB, 634x482) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
63 KB, 634x482
Black version and Gray version reissue in October. Preorder is 6/1.
>>
Super hyped for the Tony, but is there no Star Wars figure going up for preorder this month? Where's Han, Chewie, Grievous and R2/3PO?
>>
>>5679872
Do they come with watermelon and bicycle accessories?
>>
>>5679748
yo, where the fuck you get those pants? I'm looking to get a set of jeans, a t shirt and a leather jacket to make a nomad cap with the extra head.
>>
Tamashii Nations is tomorrow, and I can barely contain my excitement.
>>
>>5679748
What's the furthest pose you've put it into? Can it hug its knees or do seiza? How far can you make the left arm cross over its chest?
>>
>>5679542
Don't even fucking remind me... i'm ready with the page up. What time is this shit supposed to drop eastern time?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3080x3474) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3080x3474
>>5680037
Its from a 3A AP Yellow Hornet. I've put the whole outfit on him and looks great. Sometimes you can find the loose clothes on ebay for a decent price.

>>5680058
I've put him through some basic "super hero" poses but have the pics on my camera. I can try out some more poses later and upload pics since I'm out running some errands at the moment.
>>
File: SHFiguarts Logo.png (54 KB, 1236x452) Image search: [Google]
SHFiguarts Logo.png
54 KB, 1236x452
This general needs a logo for the OP pic
I made this for general use
>>
>>5679537
F U C K I N G H Y P E D

>>5679872
I fucking called this when pics of the grey versions first surfaced
>>
>>5680185
>needs

Nah. Stop trying to gen(eral)trify my /toy/
>>
>>5679872
I'm guessing the black ones won't come with all the accessories like the grey ones?
>>
>>5680029
Careful. You might trigger that anon who threw a bitchfit cause someone said "Dindu"
>>
>>5680197
>gen(eral)trify
Too late, the thread is titled
>S.H.Figuarts General #40?: I Lost Count Edition

>>5680277
Dindu is literally just an attempt to replace nigger but try and offend people who are too jaded.
>>
>>5680277

Lay off of that anon. He dindu nuffin wrong
>>
>>5680292
I thought it was a hitler thing, as in that " hitler dindu nuffin wrong" meme.
>>
>>5678865
Ran seems to be the only one they're bringing over for whatever reason.

>>5679101
Gold Drive was revealed last year, it wasn't sudden at all and it should have gone up sooner. But yeah Bandai's schedule seems completely nonsensical right now. Bandai seems to announce a ton of already completed prototypes every year and then sit on them forever, so I think they're trying to rush out some of their backlog before they announce even more new stuff.
>>
>>5680323
No, it's from family members of black criminals/victims who say stuff like "he was a good boy" or "he didn't do nothing wrong." The joke is that all blacks are criminals and are too dumb for proper speech. That's why you see it along with lines like "shiiiiieeet."
>>
>>5680185
Not every thread needs a logo.
If anything, threads like these and Gunpla encourage some creativity that might lead to being featured as the OP image.
>>
Actually the Dindu was just auto correct acting like an ass on my phone and me not checking before I posted.
>>
File: under.png (755 KB, 800x603) Image search: [Google]
under.png
755 KB, 800x603
>>5680353
It only autocorrected because you use Dindu enough for it to be in your phones word library, you massive racist.
>>
>>5680356
Nope typed Windu and some how it turned to Dindu. I have no need to be racist. I hate everyone equally.
>>
File: image.jpg (888 KB, 3076x3080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
888 KB, 3076x3080
>>5680058
Just got home a little bit ago and took some pics for you anon. He can seiza pretty well. Though he cant quite do a good knee hugging pose.
>>
File: image.jpg (698 KB, 3076x3080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
698 KB, 3076x3080
>>5680378
Here he is with his arms crossed
>>
File: image.jpg (728 KB, 3080x3889) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
728 KB, 3080x3889
>>5680378
>>5680058
Here he is pretending he's Spider-Man.
>>
If or when we get a Figuarts Spidey it better have wicked articulation.
>>
File: 547658.jpg (157 KB, 800x894) Image search: [Google]
547658.jpg
157 KB, 800x894
>>5680383

Is that the full range of the shoulder joints? If that's the case, it's pretty shit compared to any of the Kinnikuman figuarts.
>>
>>5680432
The range of motion on the bodykun is pretty fucking good compared to a lot of other figures. And the Kinnikuman figures are also ugly as shit.
>>
>>5680432
Different system, most figuarts can't move the shoulders like Kinnikuman can.
>>
>>5680446
Kinnikuman shf confirmed god tier

>>5680437
>ugly as shit
Shitposter confirmed fucking retard
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3080x4284) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3080x4284
>>5680432
Yeah it is. Body-kun is suppossed to be more human and realistic and all that. Still though its pretty great and its the range is the same as Phasma since they use the new body type.
>>
>>5680446

It's strange that they didn't choose to use some kind of butterfly joints on the shoulders of body-kun to give them more range in the same vein as the Kinnikuman figures. Isn't body-kun main selling point being a wonderfully articulated blank body to use as a drawing model? But in fact it seems to be as articulated as pretty much any standard figuarts, that being the case I can just buy a more interesting looking character and use it as a model too.
>>
>>5680463
That's why I'm selling my blanks. I expected a far greater range of articulation, especially for costing as much as a normal figure. Huge disappointment.
>>
>>5670948
>Ultron
wait what
>>
File: 13721-66937-thickbox.jpg (94 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
13721-66937-thickbox.jpg
94 KB, 600x600
>>5680628
Did you forget about the skinny bastard?
>>
>>5680633
i thought he was out already
>>
>>5680378
>Just got home a little bit ago and took some pics for you anon. He can seiza pretty well. Though he cant quite do a good knee hugging pose.

Good enough. It ain't Busou Shinki for sheer leg flexibility but I'll take it.
>>
>>5680537
I dug through all the demo photos of the upcoming figma archetype Next. The figma is far less flexible everywhere.

As much as I'd like to get a Stickybones, the fact that it's crowdsourced tells me that it might not even make a delivery at all.
>>
File: 20160519_193624-1.jpg (2 MB, 1836x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160519_193624-1.jpg
2 MB, 1836x1836
Why do people like drop down hips so much? Cause this shit looks awful
>>
>>5680639
He released today.
>>
>>5680660
Look if Tony wants to twerk let him twerk.
>>
File: IMG_1282.jpg (342 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1282.jpg
342 KB, 1600x1200
>>5680674
>>
>>5680633
Why is Figuart Ultron such a twink?
>>
>>5680691
Because Bandai sucks at scale.
>>
>>5680660
I'd rather deal with a few bad angles than not have a figure be able to crouch. I'd buy American figures if I wanted gimped articulation.
>>
>>5680699
But he is such a skinnyfag compared to beast mode Revo.
>>
>>5680701
I guess, though I buy these more for the nice paint, plastic quality, and accessories. I just feel like a better/more natural system could be engineered. Maybe try and implement the system from the new Goku
>>
So when is Tony Stark most likely going to be up for pre-order?
>>
>>5680723
Tonight at 3amEST
>>
>>5680725
The things I do to make sure I get an action figure of Robert Downey Jr.
>>
>>5680648
I did the same, the figma being a lot cheaper made me think about it, but I just don't understand why anyone would produce a blank body without making it as articulated as possible. That said, if the SHF were a good 10-15 bucks cheaper I might feel it was more worth and not try to unload them since I had them anyway.

>>5679495
Also, super pumped for these. About damn time. Need to see if the Lightning effect are still on clearance or not, all I've got so far are the blue flames and I need to expand that shit.
>>
File: Inspector gadget.jpg (464 KB, 1630x1830) Image search: [Google]
Inspector gadget.jpg
464 KB, 1630x1830
>>
>>5680777
Almost as if you can make any toy look shit if you pose it shitty enough.
>>
File: 2016-05-19 20.36.33.jpg (975 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-19 20.36.33.jpg
975 KB, 1836x3264
>>5680785
Believe me, I know. Just screwing around out of boredom
>>
>>5680785
movie suits are always hideos
>>
>>5680356
anon wuz good boy he dindu nuffin
>>
File: myfaggotdirector.jpg (69 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
myfaggotdirector.jpg
69 KB, 636x382
>>5680801
>movie suits are always hideos
>always hideos
>hideos
Thanks?
>>
File: 2016-05-19 20.44.24.jpg (625 KB, 2281x1667) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-19 20.44.24.jpg
625 KB, 2281x1667
>>5680801
I think they're some of the best suit designs honestly
>>5680819
Topkek
>>
>>5680705
Yeah the Revo turned such a shitty design into a badass figure.
>>
>>5680768
I took time to look closely how far the figma Next limbs could move.

Turns out the arms can't curl inward as far as the SHF. Just somewhere a little past 90 degrees instead. The figma blank cannot do the seiza either.

I'm not using these figs for anatomical detail as much as for poses and foreshortening that would be too time consuming to get "just right" in those 3d doll programs.

Hand poses you can just practice it the old way and then find a solution in the drawing.
>>
>>5680666
with already i meant months ago.
sorry for being out of loop, satan
>>
File: IMG_20150830_065140.jpg (445 KB, 667x1358) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150830_065140.jpg
445 KB, 667x1358
>>5680777
>tonE I didn't know...
>>
Quick question, guys. Has anyone swapped heads with other characters onto the nude color blank bodies? I was wondering how easy it would be.
>>
>>5680699
Scale seems good there besides Vader.
>>
>>5680883
Yeah, they all definitely seem fine for art practice to get proportions and some natural poses down which is fantastic, but I was hoping for something more like a desk toy that I can fiddle around from one extreme pose to the next.

I don't think they're terrible by any means, just not really what I wanted and maybe a little overpriced for the SHF. After years of wanting a blank body though, to actually get one for myself was definitely a nice feeling and it gets rid of that want, and considering how much they go for now I might be able to just get back a little more than what I paid which is nice.
>>
>>5680883

I've had the figma she for years and have used it as pose references many times over. Just got body-chan and I have to say the shf is disappointing. The range of motion overall is a lot more restricted, especially in the torso and legs. She can't site or kneel very well. Easy test - do te knees tuckes to chest sit. The figma does it pretty well but the shf fails completely.

And it's hard as hell to swap parts onto other shfs.

I ordered 3 body-chans but I think I'll get rid of all the extras and buy more she next achetypes. Figmas are way more fun.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 122

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.