[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been kicked out of a group? Justly or unjustly,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: teen-girl-isolated-from-friends.jpg (412 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
teen-girl-isolated-from-friends.jpg
412 KB, 900x600
Have you ever been kicked out of a group?
Justly or unjustly, what happened?
>>
I ended up being jettisoned from an entire gaming circle over a clusterfuck of a relationship and various things, but there are a few key episodes which led to me being kicked from a specific group.

It started in a game I was running, where I told a player that, no, I don't follow the rules of the game as explicitly written, because I'm the GM. The rules are guidelines at best, and I will modify them freely if I think it makes the game experience better. I was not being a dick about it, just having stuff PCs did not work or any such stuff. I just added a few extra abilities to some generic, mook enemies to make them more interesting to fight. And said player, who was my romantic partner at the time, utterly flipped his shit.

He was also running a game I played in, and I was astonished in the next session when he said that he couldn't trust me not to break the rules as a player. Because I was willing to twist them as a GM. Thus, he was going to pay extremely close attention to me and watch my every move for cheating. By this point, I was pretty sure he'd boot my ass if I made a single mistake, so I got bored, said 'fuck it' and left. The relationship collapsed shortly afterwards, and I ended up completely abandoning a community I'd been part of for a few years by that point. So that was fun.
>>
>>46903753
why did you say it was fun?
it sounds like it wasn't...
>>
>>46903796

Dry British sarcasm. It's a coping thing. I know it rarely comes off well online, but it's easier to deadpan mock something than actually think about it or let the emotions affect you.
>>
I have not been kicked out of a group. Since I'm the DM, 9 out of 10 times, I end up dropping the group because they suck.

I have specifically kicked out one player, though.
>>
I have never been kicked or dropped from a group.
I have seen several players ejected before in my play experience.
>>
>>46903653
Can't get kicked out of something that doesn't exist.
>>
I haven't, and I've even tried a few times. Although one time there was a case where either the group fell apart or they kept playing and didn't tell me, but that was one of the groups where I was trying to get them to drop me so I didn't care. They've also invited me to new games since, so I'm guessing that game fell apart. They're all friends so it's hard to say no to playing with them but their games just fucking suck so bad. I never tried to get kicked out by doing stuff in game, I just pretended to have too busy of a schedule to play so that they would choose to play without me. If only it ever worked.
>>
I cucked the DM, also got my best friend kicked out too but we started a new group with blackjack and hookers
>>
>>46903653
I got thrown out for playing a crazed zealot of god too well, GM said I was the best guy in the group but everybody else was worried I was off my rockers. I AM but that's besides the point.
>>
>>46903753
>>46903828

Haha, poofter!
>>
>>46903753
I don't know what game you were playing specifically but I play pathfinder and what you did was kinda the point of a DM or at least the way I learned. You change things to make the game a better experience whether it's changing a role or modifying an enemy or even completely disregarding a written rule if the game will play better that way
>>
>>46904861
>we started a new group with blackjack and hookers
Leave out the blackjack and you'll be in business.
>>
Never been kicked, but I'm a forever DM and never wanted to branch out to more people. Combination of severe burn out and anxiety.
>>
Haven't been kicked out myself, but as DM have had to kick out a total of four players over the years. Three of them for constantly making irredeemable edgelord PCs, and one for intentionally shitting up the game to protest.

Two of the former have since reformed and been invited back to other campaigns, while the other two still have attitude problems so I doubt they will ever be tolerable.

I must admit though that I didn't exactly handle the aforementioned situations perfectly myself, our group has a big problem with giving and receiving criticism so these problems tend to escalate until they become insurmountable.
>>
>>46903653
i willingly left the group because I got sick of D&D/PF because they wanted to do sessions daily
>>
I joined in a pirate game on Roll20 once. This was around the time the PF book with the Occult classes came out. At some point in the conversation, I mentioned interest in the occult, since that's what I'm interested in. The DM pressed the question, saying he'd NEVER allow Occult classes in his game. I corrected him, saying I wasn't mentioning the Occult classes, but the Occult in general, as I'm interested in Paganism. He then kicked me from the group, as he was "A devout Christian who didn't feel comfortable having a pagan in his game".

[s] I still have yet to quench my thirst for a pirate game [/s]
>>
>>46907948
lmao he sounds like a rare find on roll20 desu
>>
>>46907948
Wait a 'devout Christian' was running a fucking pirate game? I.. What?
>>
>>46907961
It has all sorts. I'm in a Castles and Crusades game with a bunch of fucking druids and wiccans.
>>
>>46903753
The rules are written on paper, not in stone. They are meant to be altered as the GM sees fit. You did the right thing.
>>
>>46904861
Excellent. You sound like a great person to be around. Honest too!
>>
>>46903653
I got fired as a GM when I was first learning because I made an edgy DMPC Gary Stu to the max and didn't understand what was wrong. Fast forward a zillion years later I now GM again, and use said Gary(now a much better NPC) as a recurring villain in every game that my current players actually enjoy beating the shit out of every time we start a new campaign.
>>
>>46903653
No, because most of my fellow players are american and apparently just telling it like it is they are passive agressive about it and expect me to leave.
>>
File: AMFryOP.jpg (20 KB, 446x358) Image search: [Google]
AMFryOP.jpg
20 KB, 446x358
>>46903653

I had sex with one of the players from our group. When I returned from college, said player and the GM were dating.

GM detected an awkwardness from the player, who mentioned our intimacy. Was kicked the next day because "It's for the best. I gotta maintain the integrity of the group."
>>
File: 1445463307138.jpg (17 KB, 350x277) Image search: [Google]
1445463307138.jpg
17 KB, 350x277
>>46903653
I was being an edgy faggot who wouldn't play nice with the rest of the team the first time my friends and I tried a TTRPG together in high school. I was booted after session 4 and I probably deserved it. The game in question immediately imploded because despite my faggotry I was the one organizing everything on a weekly basis.

A couple of them started up a new group later and invited me back, lesson learned. I now actually have too many groups asking me to play and I've had 2 separate DMs tell me I'm one of the best team players they've ever had and one of the better roleplayers. It was probably a good thing in the long run because I learned from it.

Chaotic neutral, not even once.
>>
>>46908292
American.

They don't know what 'devout' or 'Christian' mean.
>>
>>46909921
I'm just so fucking confused.
>>
>>46903653
>Remaining members of barbershop quartet harshes disgraced tenor in song.
>>
>>46903653
I was forced to leave a group because another player was much better at roleplaying than I am (specifically, I have trouble finding the exact words my character, who is not me, would say), and he felt he wasn't being "rewarded" enough for his "effort" in PC-to-PC dialogue. As though it were a job or a contest!
Our characters all had the same total stats and were scheduled to get plot-relevant upgrades over the course of 5 to 10 sessions, so there's no innocent way to interpret that. He wanted special treatment proportional to word count.
Apparently the GM was on my side and tried to defend me in private chat, but it came down to an ultimatum, and this was the only way to keep the game going.
I'm still a bit discouraged about roleplaying and haven't looked for a new group since then. I hope you're happy.
>>
>>46909956
I'm confused too. Do you think Christians cannot play the parts of fictional sinners or nonchristians?
>>
>>46910113
If they are a 'devout Christian' I'm surprised they are playing in the first place.
>>
>>46904926
Grow up.
>>
>>46910196
Why? I've been told that I am a "super devout" Catholic (I just go to mass every Sunday and go to confession on occasion), but I still enjoy role playing.
>>
>>46910472
There was a big thing in the 80s where a bunch of fundamentalist christian groups (mostly in the US I would add) were trying to get D&D banned as "satanic" and unholy and other such words saying it encouraged devil worship and evil acts and wiccanism and it was a cult and yada yada yada

If you haven't noticed, /tg/ tends to hold grudges, don't worry about it man
>>
>>46910542
My mom is fairly young and still buys the Focus on the Family rhetoric, I can't have a conversation with her anymore without contemplating my immortal soul
>>
>>46903653
Never. We've had people quit or drop out, but never had to boot.
>>
I was permanent GM once and I got really bored of it and stopped organizing shit. After about two months everyone in the group left and started a new one without telling me. I don't think I was necessarily in the right because I didn't actually played my role but nobody offered to pick up being gm until they left.
>>
>>46910567
It doesn't come up a lot in my house. Mom's side is Protestant, Dad's is various flavours of atheist/agnostic. I'm an atheist but also a history student so I know more about Catholicism that most other people I know, even if I mostly know the history and not the beliefs or doctrine.

As I said don't worry about it, here's a link that sums up /tg/s total knowledge on the issue
>https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Chick_Tracts

Most people don't understand the diversity of belief within any given faith and so you got lumped in with this kind stuff
>>
>>46907948

>be me
>be devout Christian
>be dm'ing game on Roll20
>awesome game about pirates, with subtle hints of Christian themes, don't know if players are catching them
>new player joins the crew
>like, one session in mentions Occult, the new classes that have been released
>mention offhandedly that I wouldn't allow them in the campaign
>player looks extremely butt hurt
>player corrects me, he's talking about actual occult, Wicca, etc, etc
>casually laugh, say that's weird and not my personal tastes
>player flips the table, scream REEEEEEEEEE and storms out of the house

The game is still running pretty smoothly without him.
>>
>>46903653
I made a joke about the military. That's all it took. The GM is a fiercely patriotic Murican and took it as a personal insult, gave the group an ultimatum and kicked me out, followed by two others who realised anything they said could put him into a triggered rage.
>>
>>46911447
What was it
>>
>>46911531
Something about laziness. It was a couple years ago, so I can't remember exactly.
>>
>>46904926

He might be a poof, but you're an enormous faggot.
>>
>>46909984
5 to 10 sessions is waaaay too long. Meaningful progress should happen every 3 sessions, at least.
>>
>>46910893

That's a weak effort even by the low standards of reverse greentext storying.
>>
>>46911558

Yanks are touchy about that kind of thing. In a vidya clan I made a joke on teamspeak about British tanks having to worry more about Yank airstrikes than the Iraqis did, and a couple of them flipped their shit over that. Nothing they could do those, so I just wallowed in their arse-agony until they got tired out.
>>
Not from a group, but I did get banned from MTGSalvation multiple times, the last one being permanent.
>>
>>46903877
>>46904059
>>46911783
What's the point without story time?
>>
>>46911740
US friendly-fire jokes are so plentiful you could trigger the entire population twice over.
>>
>>46911813
Salvation guy here.

First time was for saying that someone needed to see a shrink for implying that me proxying cards was hurting his self esteem.

Second was for calling someone a permavirgin. He totally was so lmao @ his life

Honestly though, fuck that site. The discussions I've seen about how "Jace is a bad character" are enough to make any actual writer pull their hair out
>>
>>46910893
Flips the table and storms out of the house on a Roll20 game???
>>
>>46911740
I think its just difference in humor. Yanks don't seem to make fun of themselves as much.

Never seen a player kicked out for ingame antics but one guy got booted for an amazing racist/moon lizard rant on facebook
>>
>>46903653
I left a group because everyone there werent really fun to be around
was extra hard because they had been my only friends for a few years but it was for the best
now i look for GURPS games on roll20 and game finder its not going well
>>
>>46912236

It was his own table.

I hope his laptop is alright.
>>
>>46903653
Not kicked out but I have been in a group that went through what could be called a schism. That Guy drama happened, half of us got fed up with it and called him on it the other half called us ass holes, we split off, got new players to fill the gaps and all lived happily ever after.
>>
>>46912011
Jace is a bad character tho'
>>
>>46903653
I expressed displeasure that what I had been told would be dnd set in the modern world had quickly turned into a furry rpg with 5 year old sex goddesses and magical realms everywhere.

I was informed I was no longer welcome after I left immediately after aforementioned lolis.

I've heard two of the former group members are in jail for cp, now, so I'm not exactly upset.
>>
>>46903753
>PC has a ability which does X
>GM says "no it doesn't work"

Truly annoying. You are trash, faggot.
>>
>>46911689
It is a very low-tier bait, that only worked once back in the 1960s--I mean, late '00s.
>>
>>46911740
>>46912267
Stop triggering me you commie terrorists I'll call the cops on you I swear to Jeb!
>>
>>46903653
Got suspicious about some claims the group admin made about his life,skipped 2 grades kind of thing, and prodded him a little bit. Got defensive, and had me kicked in the end, official reason being that i was annoying him. Well to be honest i was too blunt and aggressive in prodding what he said, so it was my fault
>>
I've never been kicked.. but I've kicked a few. No terribly interesting stories among those. More interesting is the player who quit because of me... well... in his opinion, anyway.

Fading Suns, both playing nobles from competing houses. I had a conversation with him, with the GM present, about us competing within the game. He seemed cool with it so off it went.

Unfortunately, his idea of competing was to be a big, righteous asshole who made baseless accusations that were easy to disprove. Mine was to be an insidious asshole who planted seeds here and there until I was ready to spring my move... and when it happened, he was completely overcome... and he quit and walked out in the middle of the session. The GM looked at me with his mouth agape and neither of us could believe that, after the discussion and both of us agreeing to a friendly competition, that he'd react like that.

Game got better. Haven't missed him since.
>>
I once had to kick my best friend out a game we'd been playing for three some odd years at that point.

The guy was (and still is) a genuinely nice guy... most of the time. He cracks funny jokes when appropriate, didn't hog the spotlight, and played nicely with the NPCs ad the storyline. He was the perfect player from a storyline perspective. Any plot hook no matter how contrived, he would grab that thing by the gills and not let go until you had run it to its completion at which point he would happily gloat over the defeated villain and move on to gobble up the next plot thread.

The problem was everything else. The guy could not, would not, refused to learn the rules of the game. This was 4e D&D and in those three years we reached low paragon levels and every single time the party leveled up he needed personal one on one coaching on how to level up again. We tried pointing him to the chart. We tried explaining it carefully. It never worked. If you just let him run off and do his own thing he would goof it up somehow. Sometimes it was to his benefit but just as often it was to his detriment so we just had to deal with that. More than that he never got the hang of 4e powers or, despite the fact that he was playing a rogue, the idea of sneak attacks. Mechanically he was a useless drag on the party and was famous for getting the party in troubles that they would then have to fight there way out.

(cont)
>>
>>46914228
Then came the skeleton cave.

The party was hunting his evil wizard whose secret lair was inside of an unassuming cave. After the PCs had fought their way past the umber hulks popping out of the walls of the natural cavern they discovered a secret entrance to the wizard's lair and some cages popped down from the ceiling to trap them while skeleton archers appeard to shoot at the caged players while a few with good reflex defenses had managed to not get trapped and tried to save the others. During the fight this guy's character got incapped (as he often did) and had to be stabilized by the party ranger (as he often did) played by my then girlfriend. Now, for several weeks leading up to this point he had suggested to me that he believed the ranger's character was attracted to him. The ranger was a female eladrin Roy Greenhilt knockoff, but what this guy didn't know was that the ranger's player had decided said character was gay and possibly had hots for the party's tiefling cleric, but none of that is important. All you need to know is my girlfriend was rezzing his character and he wanted her character to fall in love with his. Oh, did I forget to mention he was really bad at distinguishing between in-character actions and out-of-character ones?

(cont)
>>
>>46914246
After the fight he basically opened his heart to her character, insinuating that she must love him because she kept healing him. I don't recall exactly what she said back to him as it was many years ago but it was more than a flat rejection. She broke his fragile little heart in game and then stomped on the pieces and started going off out of character on how he was a useless piece of shit that never added any value to the party and was constantly about to get them killed. Something in this triggered the guy and he had his character attempt to attack her character with no IC provocation. At this point the session ground to a halt and I'm having to mediate between my girlfriend and my best friend. I get her to back off of him but he's in full crusade mode now, there's no going back, and he accuses me right there in the middle of the group of playing favorites with the other player because she's my girlfriend and conspiring against him.

Now, I know too many DM's GF stories and I worked hard to make sure that nothing approaching favoritism appeared in my games. If anything, in my quest to be fair, I probably targeted her more than the rest of the group, and thank the stars she never blamed me for it. I think having the monsters constantly put the smackdown on her whenever given the slightest chance was exciting for her or something. So the realization hits me that this just isn't going to work out. It's not the first OOC fight he's picked with other party members and I decided I wasn't going to have him questioning my fairness right there in the middle of the game like that, so I asked him to leave. He threw a fit and nearly flipped the table on the way out but he did go, and after a few minutes of sulking outside and confirming that we weren't going to let him back in I think it finally sunk in.

(cont)
>>
File: RalphOkay.jpg (23 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
RalphOkay.jpg
23 KB, 320x240
>>46914262
The game is still going by the way. The girl who was my girlfriend still plays in it, but we broke up amicably years ago. My current GF also plays in the game now and good fun is had by all. I still try to keep ties with the guy I kicked and he's told me on numerous occassions that he'd like to play again. I just try to remind him that I don't have anything against him but he's not a good match for that group.
>>
>>46903653
I was never kicked out of a group, but I did leave a group willingly. It just wasn't working out. I've always had a sort of policy where I try and take things atleast a little seriously, get into the RP and feel the character, you know?

They didn't, to put it simply.

The GM allowed ridiculous things. "Oh, this is my level five character from another game, he's an iron golem with a canon for an arm. That's cool, right?" "This is my character from my last game, he has a hat you can reach into and pull out random stuff based on a d20 roll. Oh look, a one! A murderous T-Rex comes out! How fun is that?" "My character is a super powerful succubus who charms people just by being seen by them, no saves, she doesn't get class levels, but she can look like anything she wants to." "My character is his character's sister and uses all the same rules, but her hair is red instead of purple."

My character? A level one monk. Carried a staff. Enjoyed ending conflicts peacefully. We encountered a group of prooobably bandits, who were polite enough. I talked them out of bothering us, and they left. As they were walking away "I roll to shoot one in the back!"

My character left the party and went off adventuring alone, and I left the group. It was just two different playing styles that did NOT mesh, so I got out before anything could actually go wrong, you know?
>>
I've never been kicked out of a group, but I did get blacklisted from one. Long story short..
>running an urban horror campaign
>include demons as enemy of the week
>two players drop the game because God does not approve
>group falls apart
>leave game I was playing with them because I'm pissed and can't play with them anymore
>GM freaks out
>starts badmouthing me behind my back to anyone who will listen
>tells GM in a campaign I want to join that it's her or me
>don't get to play the game
It's like being back in junior high sometimes.
>>
>>46903653
That image is ridiculous, girls don't bully each other.
It's just another neckbeard fantasy.
>>
I have been kicked out, yeah.
>party of three always shat on my dedication to a goddess in the setting
> the party thought it was a good idea to loot a shrine of her
>Gave them a warning
>lolnope
>Rolls were by my side
>two are dead , last one was gravely injured
>she was also the GM gf who was way too obsessed with her character.
>with little resistance, i took her to the altar and gutted her wide upon as a sacrifice/apology for the goddess.
>GM kicked my out, group eventually dissolved within weeks

it was a shitty group t b h
>>
>>46913577
>x is some 10 step loophole that gives the level 3 bard infinite dc 50 check or sleep arrows.
Not that poster, but this is what I rolled with to a game to test the DM and he said it didn't fly and I was perfectly happy with that.

You're an idiot.
>>
>>46914859
>i took her to the altar and gutted her wide upon as a sacrifice/apology for the goddess
See, I was with you right up until this point. This is where you lost my sympathy.
>>
>>46914584
>that it's her or me
>her
>back in junior high
What the fuck did you expect? Women never stop being in junior high.
Where I used to work women acting like it's junior high literally got people killed.
>>
>>46915024
well, they should have stopped being assholes in the first place m8
>>
File: Poker-Face.jpg (9 KB, 595x298) Image search: [Google]
Poker-Face.jpg
9 KB, 595x298
So, in game, two players characters had a baby. We were on a ship, and they had the baby along to keep it safe from a war that was going on in the continent we'd left.

My character was an imbecile with ridiculous luck, and he rped (and was expected to rp as such) to, among other things, taking orders literally to insane extremes.

While at sea, we were beset by pirates. My character was good with a cannon, so naturally he starts a firing. The husband and party leader tells him to fire all available cannonballs, and when those run out, use anything that will fit in the barrel.

The more demented among you may see where this is going.

During the naval battle, my loony runs out of cannonballs. Then spare chain, harpoons, etc.
He runs around looking for spare ammo while the husband leads and tries to steer and the wife acts as a medic.

He finds the baby.

After nearly being strangled and escorted to the door by the exasperated GM, I ask one last question:

"Did I hit?"

He looked at me for a few seconds, then announced while the pirate captain would eventually physically recover from my final shot, he would never recover mentally.

Then he shut the door in my face.

tl;dr, two of my fellow players had a baby in game, and I got kicked out for firing it out of a cannon at a pirate ship.
>>
>>46915149
Mien fucking sides
>>
>>46915149
I want you to know, I'm babysitting my two year old nephew. It just took me nearly an hour to get him to stop fussing and go to sleep. And now he's awake because I laughed so hard.
>>
File: 1275526286741.jpg (536 KB, 1280x685) Image search: [Google]
1275526286741.jpg
536 KB, 1280x685
>>46903653
Got kicked out of a group for taking to long to type out my actions, being bad at banter, and having no clue how medieval social classes are expected to act (See: being bad at banter).

Because I had almost no good input to the game outside combat situations, I wasn't really having fun since more then half the game's time was spent role-playing.

The GM asked me to leave group after I was late one day and they found out they were having much more fun without me. It sucked all around, but it was totally justified.
>>
Never been kicked, but had to kick a guy once when I was newer at GMing. I was running a short game on roll20 for some new players in our larger group, basically where the party was a squad of Enclave troops in Fallout, clearing out a Vault. Little ol' naive newbie GM me figured "oh, this is a tactical/military game, I can just assign some roles and let the players customize the characters a little, they'll probably stick to typical military-ish characters and it'll all be fine."

4 out of 6 players handed in sheets that were fine. The squad medic was only slightly suspect at first glance, because he'd picked a trait about being able to see ghosts or some shit that was in the fucking rulebook for some reason, and I figured fine, I can handle that, worst comes to worst I just don't give him any ghosts to see. The squad leader character, on the other hand...

The player's first words describing and summarizing the character were "gay dom Enclave captain". The guy had been a little weird in chat up until then, but didn't really pass the shitposting threshold set by the other group members, so warning flags didn't go up. Also being a new GM, I was extraordinarily hesitant to cramp a player's style; I figured if he could have fun with that, then that was what was important. Thus, I let it slide.

As the session began, the squad leader took almost no time being as flamboyant, incompetent, and flirty as possible, going on about getting smashed off-duty and shit like that. The other players are trying to ignore this guy and get on with the dinky little one-shot scenario, and I'm trying to only respond to the "on-topic" stuff he says in an attempt to like /maybe/ give this guy a fucking hint, but lo and behold, squad medic's player decides his character is a pacifist or something, and talks back incessantly to the squad leader, eggs him on with the borderline ERP shit, etc.

I put up with it for three whole sessions before schoolwork relieved me of time and energy to run it
>>
>>46910893
>be dm'ing game on Roll20
>player flips table, screams REEEeEe and storms out of house
>Roll20
>house
>>
File: 13.png (1 MB, 1097x899) Image search: [Google]
13.png
1 MB, 1097x899
>>46903653
yes, I kept mission sessions due to timezone differences and not being awake in time due to exhaustion.

Killed the gm pc twice in another, the same gm pc.

Gm of another kicked me out for "being too autistic" because I wanted to do my own rolls for character gen, another member who was good friends of gm says he does that alot, because he's railroady as fuck and thinks my kind of people will threaten his story. pic related is mfw
>>
>>46914279
Sounds like you should have mediated better. No one should be calling other people a 'useless piece of shit' out of character. It doesn't really matter if you tried hard to make sure you didn't give your SO special attention in game if you're going to take his/her side during the times he/she clearly goes way out of line out of it. Doesn't seem like a scenario where one player would have to get kicked and never return, either, but I don't have all the details, obviously.

In summary, your story paints you as a bad GM.
>>
No, I'm not a cunt/autistic.

90% of these tabletop drama stories could be solved by just not being a little bitch and telling someone what you think straight up
>>
>>46903653
"GM for hire" here. If you smell or are simply a massive tool - there are the doors. Since I can be picky thanks to my "job", I don't have to endure people that ruin the gameplay for everyone else.
>>
>>46914859
>>46915024
>>46915141
nah, anon was completely in the right. Unless the goddess wasn't one who'd be down with sacrifices.

If players are gonna fuck with your character, fuck with theirs. Obviously was a shitty group if they kept on giving your character's diety shit and tried to loot a shrine to her
>>
>>46915494
missing sessions*
>>
>>46903653

>Be in high school.
>See ad for game being run by guy
>Guy's brother had bullied my brother for years, didn't like his family.
>Join his game
>Play nice, but.... just...talk...extremely....slowly
>Think Treebeard in the LOTR movies, then go to about half of that speed.
>Would take 15 minutes to have a conversation with an NPC.
>Of course, played a bard so I could maximize the amount of time I spent talking.
>Eventually get thrown out.

I have to say, I deserved it. I'm less of a shit these days.
>>
File: 1454835587379.gif (990 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
1454835587379.gif
990 KB, 500x341
>>46915577
fucking kek
how long did you get to ruin their game?
>>
>People finding it funny when someone disrupts or outright breaks the game
This is officially That Guy thread now
>>
>>46915595

I lasted 2 and a half sessions, each a couple of hours.
>>
No, never. Maybe because I'm not a cunt. Seriously, most of those drama stories put here could be solved by not being a cunt to each other and just few of them were justified by anything else
>>
I had to kick two people out of the group.

One was a girl that seemed completely uninterested in actually playing and would rather talk to the other girl about make up for hours on end, completely distracting her and intruding on the session.

The other was a friend - was - who I'd been playing with for a while. He got together with the serious rp girl and after that spent more time flirting with her in character than actually playing a game, and then went out of his way to be an abrasive jerk to everyone else in-character and out-of-character in an effort to, I don't know, impress her or something. He never made an effort to learn the rules, his characters were always a little on the randumb side, and he just flat out made no effort to interact with the other characters, not even bothering to pronounce their names correctly and instead giving them all insulting nicknames.

It got bad enough it ruined the little friendship we'd had and earned him nothing but ill-will from the others, including a messy break up with the girl. He was being that guy, ruining everyone else's fun in a weird effort of posturing over his then girlfriend.

As the GM I made the decision to uninvite the make up girl, she clearly didn't want to be there and she took it fine, but the other players voted unanimously in giving the guy the boot.

Of course then the group more or less imploded when the remaining girl spent most of her time bitching about her ex (I really don't care how bad he was at sex, it's not something anyone wanted to know) and another guy used this as an excuse to try and hook up with her (it failed, hard).

Lesson learned? Don't date fellow party members.
>>
File: 1431986259709.jpg (20 KB, 436x446) Image search: [Google]
1431986259709.jpg
20 KB, 436x446
>>46903653
>Be me
>Find game on Roll20
>Contact DM to set things up, seems nice
>Gives two hour setting and specifics briefing over skype as we work out a character, hear a little bit about the other players but haven't met them yet
>Spend three days excitedly making notes to myself on how to play character
>DM introduces character to group with plot about them having been framed for murder and trying to clear their name
>Ride along with group, collect evidence to clear character, be very thankful in character
>Stay outside town while rest of party goes in because wanted for murder
>Rest of party unanimously decides to destroy evidence and try to collect bounty on me
>Don't metagame, but disagree
>Am told I'm metagaming for discussing something with the rest of the party I have no knowledge of
>Sit around in character failing perception checks while higher-leveled town guard sneak around behind me
>Shot in back of neck for autokill when I "make a threatening gesture" at sheriff protesting that I'm innocent
>Kicked out of roll20 room
>DM and other players block me
>Three hours and thirty minutes of my life gone learning people are sometimes weirdly shit
>Get on with my life
>>
>>46915690
i know it's /tg/ and tabletop players aren't known for their charisma, but most of the "that guy" or "that gm" etc stories I see could also be solved by not being a little beta bitch.

stand up for yourself and if someone in the group is doing something that has no place in the game/group, tell them to fucking stop. It's that simple.
>>
Being forever GM, I'm the one kicking out. Standard and universal reasons incluse:
- being a prick outside character - that's enough to get booted after first game, really
- if not playing Paranoia - trying to justify truly shitty actions against the rest of the players with "but that's what my character would do", which usually means "royally screw up everyone out of the blue"
- poor/lacking personal hygiene of the player
- continously being late and I'm not talking few minutes, but showing up after few hours or when the game is almost wrapped
- being more busy with your book/study/phone/whatever; and don't try sell me some "if you were good GM, that wouldn't happen" - it happens regardless of anything if someone simply is a cunt that wants to "multitask". Two warnings, third - doors.
- rule lawyering combined with powergaming gets tiresome very, very quick, especially when rest of the group is more focused on role-playing, but can still go; however the moment you start to persistently demand things regardless of the answer already given few times - doors.
- just being there, rolling the dice when asked by GM/rest of the group and not taking any particular part in the game aside sitting; now this is special, since it's not about being dick, but about simply not being fully present at the table, if this continues/player is not interested - politely asked to drop.

In short: Don't be a prick, or go find different group. I usually start with 6-7 people when organising new group and then ending up with 4 people of the core group, because I can handle such groups while I know for fucking sure half of them will drop. Call me That GM, but I'm still playing with 3 different groups at different days and nobody of them ever complained after initial sift
>>
>>46915827
The fuck it has to do with my post? That's my entire fucking point. And I never understand the fucking excuse "B-but we are socially inept".
You are playing a motherfucking game with people you barely know and you try to pull "I have no social skills"?! What the fuck.

Talking solves most of the drama. For whatever reason people think that if they start with group that consists of Alice, Bob, Jimmy and Tyrone, they are fucking bound to each other and must just grudgingly take all the shit until it explodes, instead of solving their shit and then playing as Alice, Bob, Tyrone and Mark, since Jimmy was a dick and everyone explained that to him.
>>
>>46915895
jesus settle down bud, I was just adding to what you were saying.
>>
>>46910542
Way back when my family were members of our local Catholic Church the priest got word that my brother and I played D&D somehow (probably overheard is talking about it) and got concerned. So my mom (who was cool with out hobby because she actually raised us to know the difference between a pretend and real violence) got the idea to show him some of the books to put his mind at ease, he figured out pretty quick it was just a pretend game "like Lord of the Rings" with a lot of math (which he even admitted made it kind of educational) and even defended the hobby after that.

He was always a pretty chill dude though.
>>
I've wanted to kick players on occasion but I've never actually done it for one of two reasons.
1) The thing that annoys me about them is not explicitly their fault and I don't want to be an asshole (i.e. there was one woman I wanted to kick because her terrible stutter made her damn-near impossible to understand, plus it really annoyed me)
2) They're old friends and I can't really say "you're not welcome anymore" to friends without losing them.
>>
>>46916253
For number 2. If they're worth keeping around you can at the very least ask, "why are you being a prick about x?"
>>
>playing M&M with new GM
>make doomrider
>immortal, regenerative demon with teleportation power and high off his balls on drugs
>play him like an obnoxious junkie high on adrenaline who commits minor dickery
>two other players don't like that I'm immortal
>they really, really want me to be able to die, man. Death is fun.
>they peer pressure the GM to forbid my immortality power
>i laugh it off
>the discussion goes on, he already approved, i'm not gonna make my character mortal so that those dicks can kill me if i don't do what they want
>i get pissed
>"fine", i say, "i take all the points spent in immortality and dump them in immunity, i take immunity to death"
>get kicked

No regrets
>>
>>46913577

That's not what he said. He said he DIDN'T change the PC abilities, just added an ability to some mook NPCs
>>
>>46916551
Sounds like you're a case in point That Guy.
>>
>>46916627
If standing your ground to not give two teamkilling fags the option to off you whenever they please is That Guy behaviour, then sure
>>
>>46903653
I got kicked out for not praising (or listening to) one of the other players' violin performances.
>>
>>46911813
There's no interesting story.

>Pick up a group of players because I wanna run an AP I've been working on
>They want to livestream the game
>Bunch of players drop out before the game starts, we end up recruiting a dude who had a pretty interesting character concept.
>In-game, he's fucking awful. He plays his character like a retard, rather than a man-out-of-time. He's just...not working out.
>The players tell me they think his shitty playing is dragging their own roleplay down.
>So I tell him it's not working and that we voted him out.
>The game doesn't get any better, really, the players are mostly still ass.

That's all.
>>
>>46916709
> this obnoxious asshole can do whatever he wants in-game with zero consequences
> he abuses this by being a constant retard getting all 'lol u mad' when its derailing everyone else's fun
> refuses to compromise when called out on it
> spergs so finally gets the boot

That's most likely what really happened, but most 'that guys' never realize they're 'that guys' to begin with so spin it to make themselves be the victim.
>>
>>46903653
I was a socially retarded 15 year old who thought I was tough shit and was rightly put in my place and kicked. Not much of a story, I just tried to make the campaign all about my character and was generally a jerk to the other players. I eventually came back, apologized and they let me play again.

Sometimes you need a good smack to make you a better person.
>>
>>46916770
>zero consequenses
>implying death is the one and only outcome for failure and/or bullshit

Talk about unimaginative GMs
>>
>>46916816
> can't imprison him because he teleports
> can't wound him because he regenerates
> can't hurt him emotionally because he's a 'lol so wacky drug addict god who gives no fucks'

Protip: characters that are 'meant' to be obnoxious are still obnoxious, and not fun to play with.
>>
>>46916814
this NOT happening is what is wrong with today's generations. im 23 and was raised by a man who remembers seeing the bomb drop on hiroshima as his first memory. i was raised right.
>>
>>46912267
I legitimately don't know what Americans you've been talking to. Basically all of my friends are super self-deprecating, and mock the country constantly. I see it as my duty as a patriot to make sure everyone remembers that the basically everything about the US is completely ridiculous.
>>
>>46904926
Literally no place on earth is gayer than /tg/ and you're striving for the faggot crown.
>>
>>46915149
>I play a character designed to be irritating and got kicked out because of it
>>
Got booted from the game and circle of friends for sleeping with the DMs mom. This was in high school.
>>
I got kicked from a gaming group (and shortly thereafter that whole circle of friends) due to some misunderstandings, poor handling of emotions, and bad DMing.

The first two parts are annoying, so I'll try to keep it brief. Talk to a girl, we share similar interests, ask her out and she shoots me down, so I respect her wishes.

The problem is that this is in high school and my very first class of the day is right next to her locker. So for the next few months I walk by it to go to class and the only other way toward said class is by basically walking around the building and coming up from the side entrance.

Which I eventually have to do.

While this is all going on, im gaming with the guy she has a crush on, and this person is a player in the game. And I'm trying super hard to be nice and friendly and not stalkerish in the slightest bit. But I gotta get to class, and by this time hes asked her out (she said yes] and told him about me and my attempt.

So he's being very aggressive towards me both in and out of the game, and turning that whole circle of friends against me. And now the DM gets involved and starts shitting on my PC. I eventually drop the game and that circle because I felt I was about to get the cops called on me while I was at school for trying to go to class.

Most of said friends eventually realized she and him (they're married now) were just fucking nuts and dropped them and apologized to me, but we haven't fully fixed the bridge to the point of trying to game again.
>>
>>46917274
To be fair you could no longer be a wizard.
>>
>>46915149
Sounds like everyone in that game was an asshole, but you probably win.
>>
>>46915510
>Sounds like you should have mediated better.
That sounds like two people in his group went ape shit unexpectedly. I doubt there was anything he could have done to "mediate" it, even if he'd had time to think about a good solution. And since the whole thing probably happened in just a few seconds, as those sorts of things often do, I doubt anyone would really be able to mediate anything, other than just standing up and yelling "whoa whoa whoa" a bunch, and sometimes even that doesn't work.
>>
>>46915577
This reminds me of me, actually. I used set my healer to walk mode during raids in World of Warcraft. And boy, did people love it.
>>
>>46915690
Yeah but, really, "could be solved by not being a cunt to each other" can be said about most problems people have with each other dating back to cave man times.
>>
>>46916253
>2) They're old friends and I can't really say "you're not welcome anymore" to friends without losing them.
I found a solution to that.
Spectator mode.

No, seriously. I was playing with group of 5 people, but two of them were mostly "in" because we are all friends for many years and not hanging out with entire pack would simply destroy it.
Instead I've asked if they would prefer to hang around and just watch the remaining trio play, helping me with NPCs and giving remaining players ideas (not always good) in dire situations.
It worked so well they've actually started to enjoy the whole thing, while I had semi-autonomous NPCs, which allowed much more complex stories to be told. And after finding the 4th player it turned into golden situation. I still prefer to play with them once per two weeks and have a real blast than all the other three groups I'm playing with (I'm forever GM) during that time.
>>
>>46917684
Then fucking be better than a caveman. It's not that hard when you are not struggling for god-damn survival
>>
>>46916551
>>46916709
>>46916816
Anon, don't want to break it on you, but you are a text book example of Oblivious That Guy, who is so much detatched from own context he can't even see his faults.
>>
>>46917307
>Never My Fault: The Post
And before you go all tipy-typy - I'm not saying it's only your fault. But you are clearly putting yourself as the paragon of virtue here.
>>
>>46905107
>being this stupid
>>
>>46911740
To be honest, Britanon, I'd probably be confused as to if it would be appropriate for me to laugh at that. I wouldn't rage but I'd be afraid of pissing you off by laughing at that comment.
>>
>>46915048
Found that anon!
>>
>>46915286
feel for ya, man
>>
I got kicked from a game before it officially started because I told another player that the DM seemed like a real dick. That player bombarded me with text messages for about four hours calling me every name in the book, making fun of the ad I put on the FLGS's bulletin board looking for groups (had just moved to the midwest from the east coast and didn't know anyone), it was funny for the first hour then it just got old. I told him I had to go make soup and turned my phone off.

I joined a group of that guys, and after some ragequitting I found a place.
>>
>>46912267
Had a reverse situation based on this - player left (but ragequit would be a better term to describe it) instead of being booted.
PBF-turned-Skype group. We were playing GURPS, late Cold War period, doing mercenary jobs in Africa. Everything was fine and dandy until in one of the games the bad guys were field CIA operatives on the job. No rogue agents, no retired guys, but actually still on the payroll of Uncle Sam and loyal to the Agency.
The Yank in our group threw shitstorm so out of any proportions and reason we were literally speechless by his almost literal explosion over this. He was so fiercely agressive about this I think if this was a face-to-face game he would jump at the GM with fists.
He kept on pestering us for next two months via net.

Apparently it was completely beyond his capacity to use his own country as the bad guys. Never saw such thing in my life and I've got a suprisingly good record when it comes to contacts with Burgers too.
>>
>>46903653
>GM's new girlfriend joins the group
>GM's girlfriend used to be a sesh moth (Irish term for a girl that trades sexual favours for recreational drugs and alcohol.)
>I've seen her blow a lot of guys for some ket
>been offered myself
>Have no intention of bringing it up
>she still wants me out of the group and starts manufacturing reasons for me to fight with GM
>get frustrated and just get up and leave during a session
>Get a text the next day
>"don't bother coming back"
>Stop hanging out with all those people
>feelsbadman
>>
>>46918399
This is what you get for doing anything else than planting potatoes. Now get back to work, you Irish mong
>>
>>46911447
>typical amerifat
>>
>>46916872
So you spent your childhood being beaten to within an inch of your life, and now you're going to spend your adulthood with Stockholm syndrome?
>>
>>46918444
10/10, never heard that one before. Why don't you fuck off back to your dying empire and slow cultural decline
>>
>>46916960
My experience is that Americans think that socialism is what was wrong with national socialism. Conversely, they themselves have the nationalism part down pat.
>>
>>46903753
good thing they kicked you out, you sound terrible.
>>
I got the boot from a pathfinder campaign for resisting the railroad and then min/maxing my character after the gm board wiped the party with a bomb. I took one of his "worship snowflek" races and railed out 20dmg a hit at Lvl 1, then I got booted for metagaming. He sent an overpowered enemy to take out my first character before the bomb, using tactics I destroyed it unscathed and made him give me the loot for that level creature, thief disappears to check out some shit, comes back with kickass armor and new weapons, gm was pissed.
>>
>>46918533
You tell the Britbong, l'ami!
>>
File: 8wYOL91tec.gif (458 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
8wYOL91tec.gif
458 KB, 333x250
>>46918533
>Implying I'm Britbong
>Implying I'm even gweilo in the first place
I'm on pretty nice rise, but whatever. Off you go, plant something. Be useful and productive, maybe some of the wealth will trickling for you
>>
File: 1379581408375478.jpg (9 KB, 219x240) Image search: [Google]
1379581408375478.jpg
9 KB, 219x240
Well, I rage-quit out of my first DnD game.

>me and a bunch of internet vidya-friends decide to try DnD because of wild shit heard of it
>one guy graciously volunteers to DM, great
>we all get our hands on all the 5e rulebooks needed. Great.
The party, at the beginning is as follows:
>Half-orc fighter with noble background named, I shit you not, Nicker Ballson
>Dragonborn fighter who picks fights with fucking everything
>Le stereotypical moody and shit elf ranger
>A Cthulhu-worshipping human warlock
Because the party lacked a cleric, I decided to take up on the mantle even though I would've preferred a paladin or a fighter. And thus is my dwarf cleric born.
>The DM has built, from ground as far as I know, a setting. I ask about what I'd know of it, and build my Dwarf around it, so he'd fit the lore and shit.

At this point, I'll tell you that I sucked at the game. Mechanically, that is; I believe my RPing was atleast at the expected level. So, even though I knew that mechanically as a cleric I should be more heals less raiding, I did more of running around and smiting enemies and occasionally healing friends if I thought they were in need of it. But anyway,
>Things go well, everyone has fun, jokes are had in TS, sometimes on the expense of characters and players goofing up with stupid shit, but nothing malicious or vicious.
>then, another guy we know joins our game. He's nice enough, but since he was supposedly a hardcore veteran of RPGs and shit we didnt want him to our game of first timers.
>Then, this guy brings that guy.
>That guy's first character is a power-gamed female bird-thing bard (what the fuck is a bird-bard). His first roleplay action is to go to the tavern the party is in and start flirting with a fucking Dwarf Cleric and Dragonkinborn Fighty-Fighter.
>Everyone just laughs at that shit, because it just must be comic relief.
>At the end of the first session, she had raped the Dragonborn.
>>
>>46918671
Your denial is pathetic, Britbong.
>>
File: 1453741563378.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1453741563378.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>46916872
>Beating the shit out of children is how you handle parenting
>>
>>46918677
>At the end of the first session, she had raped the Dragonborn.
The door is too nice for him.
Show him the plank.
>>
File: Kierownik.jpg (54 KB, 610x610) Image search: [Google]
Kierownik.jpg
54 KB, 610x610
>>46918689
>Everyone who makes fun of Irish must be British

Random Pole here. I've been working for a while in Ireland. Every single fucking time I've said something wrong or just neutral about Ireland or Irish, they've instantly jumped on me, thinking I'm British. Oh the joys of having decent teacher that drilled into me British accent.
You guys definitely need to fucking calm your tits, because you are almost as touchy as Americans
>>
>>46918723
>implying I'm Irish
You're rattling my bones, Britbong.
>>
>>46918689
>Still going for Britbong
How does it feel when your world ends with a tiny island right next to almost as meaningless and equally small island, so you can't even imagine there might be people outside your archipelago to make fun out of you?
Pretty ironic given the history I would say
>>
>>46918677
>she had raped the Dragonborn.
>she
>raped

TRIGGERED, women never commit rape, the Dragonborn clearly raped her
>>
>>46918741
Implying what?
Oh, so reading comprehension is not your strongest side
>>
>>46918756
>britbong still think I'm Irish
>britbong confirmed for being inbred after spending too much time on their island
>>
>>46918399
>>46918533
^original potatonigger here^

>>46918741
>>46918785
Don't know who this prick is.
>>
>>46918828
Thank you Captain Obvious.

Expect a Britbong to not be able to recognize two distincts posters.
>>
>>46918867
>foreign person obsessed with Bongland
You can move there if you like, I hear their immigration policies are fairly loose.
>>
>>46918785
>Still venting about idiotic issue

Not even any of the previous anon, but mate, for me you can even be a fucking Abo and one thing would be still sure - you are plain and simply retarded
>>
File: Pappa puhuu, kokemus kertoo.png (40 KB, 375x315) Image search: [Google]
Pappa puhuu, kokemus kertoo.png
40 KB, 375x315
>>46918677
>>46918697
>>46918760

He rapes the dragonborn in his sleep.
Literally.
And then he rolls a new character.

This time, not a min-maxed female bird-bard, but a min-maxed female kobold rogue.

Nicker dropped at this point. A good call, to be honest.

Because the rapeshit was just wierd as fuck and we thought it was just supposed to be a wierd as fuck /d/-tier joke, we didn't kick him out but disregarded that it would've happened in the first place.
So, the party goes off to wander in a desert, finds a fucking Tomb King tomb, and we find out how horribly min-maxed the koborogue is. Atleast, compared to our semi-retarded character builds but that was half the fun.
So yeah, we are carried through the mooks, me, Dragonborn and Cthulhu's Best Friend are still having fun, through jokes, co-operation and imagination.

Long story short, Cthulhulock does some stupid shit, as in, tries to convince a mummified child-prince that we're good guys by telling the said prince that their empire crumbled millenia ago.
After we deal with the mini-mummy, warlock uses telepathy to have a small talk with the real king of the tomb. Which ends with warlock saying "Sorry, but we'll kill you now."
>Everyone loses their shit
As in, the new-comers laugh with the power of thousand murder clowns and the power gamer got angry and starts maliciously mocking and down-right insulting the warlock-player. Well, since we didn't know that guy and he hadn't been even in TS with us before, we thought he just has a wierd humour and continued.
So did his "jokes". From this point on, after our every turn in combat, he intrigued like the most dreaded inquistior, "why didnt you use this or that ability/spell/mind trick/random bullshit" and was generally annoying, but somehow, he got along great with our DM.
Well, we survive the dungeon, and continue our adventure. We try to do RP stuff with him, to no avail.
At this point, Dragonborn Fighter stops fighting and leaves the game. Good call.
>>
>>46918908
Yes, Britbong, cry.
>>
File: 1424867909966.jpg (28 KB, 578x487) Image search: [Google]
1424867909966.jpg
28 KB, 578x487
>>46915261
Fire him out of a cannon.
>>
Eh, possibly ?

Sereval I played two or three games sessions, and never had news from the GM or players ever again. I sometimes wonder if I just wasn't invited to the next sessions...
>>
File: No image.jpg (37 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
No image.jpg
37 KB, 500x476
>>46915149
>Le super quirky loony character
The doors are out there

Loonies are one of few people I don't take to the table. Literally unwashed autistic neckbearders being epitome of the That Guy are better than your average loony.
>>
>>46919032
how was uncle jimmy's cock, timothy?
>>
File: tipping-intensifies.gif (141 KB, 287x344) Image search: [Google]
tipping-intensifies.gif
141 KB, 287x344
>>46919032
>>
File: nursery rhymes 1800.jpg (152 KB, 584x960) Image search: [Google]
nursery rhymes 1800.jpg
152 KB, 584x960
>>46910222
>>46911636
>>46917118

Not the guy you're replying to, but you utterly fail to get any semblance of British humour, don't you?
>>
File: dont care.gif (1 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
dont care.gif
1 MB, 360x270
>>46915149

>lol they couldn't handle me because me and my characters are just so le random XD *glomps you with a fish* MOOSE!

Throw yourself in the fucking sea you fedora-tipping faggot.
>>
File: pappa.png (88 KB, 643x782) Image search: [Google]
pappa.png
88 KB, 643x782
>>46918943
So, yeah, while we (the core group) were still having fun, though lessened amounts of it, Dragonborn foresaw that the game was turning from a Babby's First DnD to tryhard faggotry.
Good call.

Well, the game must go on.
>As the elf guy plays, he spends more and more time trying to make his character as powerful as possible
>Because he now knows how to play the game The Only Right Way(TM), he joins in being a condescending prick at my and warlock's rookie mistakes
>The guy who brought the powergamer into the game left due to shit coming up
>The DM joins in with Elf Ranger and Power Fantasy the Character and is a condescending prick at little mistakes.
> Slowly but surely, I and warlock start getting a little pissed, but still try our best at using our characters' abilities to the full extend while still doing what we think our characters would do.
>Trying isn't enough.
>At one point, Warlock gets swarmed and terribly terribly damaged in melee.
At this point, rest of the party is telling me I should leave him to die and heal the kobold who is doing something and leave the "useless retard" to die.
Fuck that, the God of War and whatthefuckever my cleric worshipped also had a thing for honour.
So I chose saving the "useless retard" from a certain death over helping Stat Sheet the Rogue to do stuff.
>Everyone loses their shit
>"why would you save him"
>"why didnt you help me"
>"with blablabla of blebleble you could have done this that and those things and killed the enemies"
>I get pissed off, horrendously pissed off, and explain that it's what my character would do. The Warlock is the only guy in the party who he could call a friend. He's the only guy who isn't insulting him half the time and scorning the other half. Besides, Stat Sheet is a rogue with no understanding of honour or respect for the sacred. And is a prick.
>Power Ranger and Power Rogue are still pissed, but the DM says "fair enough" and the day is saved through great rolls.
>>
>>46919148
>the DM says "fair enough"
Your DM may not be a total faggot.
>>
>>46919032

How come /tg/'s so full of those faggots nowadays? I mean, it should be a fucking board about fucking tabletop games. And instead it's full of /pol/ derelicts needing to explain why everything is degenerate.

Anyway, excluding that sorry mess of a human being, I'll tell my story.

>Asshole ex-friend basically ruined our gaming group splitting it into two with his bullshit
>I'll give an easy identikit, he's that idiot who plays dwarf fighter only and gets surprised of the fact that he's useless
>Anyway, I decide to repair the bridges, so I join his "new, gritty and mature campaign"
>I already know it's gonna be bullshit but meh
>There are a cleric, a sorcerer and a fighter, all human
>"Hm, guess i'll play an elf druid"
>"No elves, they were exterminated"
>"How"
>Processes with an ultra-grimdark story about how human, needing resources (???) attacked elves (with their precious... wood resources, I guess) and slaughtered them
>"Okay, fine, I'll be a human."
>"No druids. There are no more forests."
>"That KINDA FUCKING MAKES LIFE IMPOSSIBLE, also wasteland and desert druids are a thing."
>"PhB only"
>Fuck it, I'll paladin.
>"Evil campaign"
>"Then let me fucking play an Hextor Inquisitor, change my skills as you think it would be logical to, just end this bullshit."
>Long short story, this guy hates how I play casters, so he did everything to avoid having me casting magic, or just using supernatural skills
>Goes on with shit like "Huh, you should have detect chaos, but you can't because entropy is everywhere"
>Refrain myself from punching him, since I have a very, very nice idea
>"Dude, just substitute every supernatural skill you don't like with a feat."
>"Oh, right, it's a nice idea."
>He kicked me out after his "low level, low magic, gritty and difficult campaign" was steamrolled by a level 3 paladin with two scimitars, crit based feats, 24 AC and a chance to smite fucking everything by following his funny logic of "entropy is everywhere".

Worth it.
>>
>>46903653

No, because I do not have social retardation.

If you're ejected from a group, there's usually about 2 possibilities. Either you are a complete twat, and the party would rather go without you then have extra help, or you landed in a group full of "that guys" and you were the lone voice of reason, and that one is unlikely.
>>
>>46919189
There is also a third option. You don't have to be a twat and your group don't need a single That Guy for it to happen.
Just start showing up late/irregularly. This falls into neither cathegory, but will lead you do the door. Or simply not being invited for another game.
>>
>>46903653
Got kicked out once for getting laid.

With the GM and house providers Aunt.

I'd fucking do it again, she was a late "surprise" baby and was 35 when I was 25 and smoking hot. Freshly divorced and raging hormones. Came buckets from being fucked in the ass.

Sadly she got really into coke so I kind of faded on that.

GM was pissed at the time though. For some reason he blamed me for her doing drugs even though I didn't do them myself.

She eventually remarried a dude younger than me and they now have a horse stable somewhere. I don't keep up much.
>>
>>46919166
> >I'll give an easy identikit, he's that idiot who plays dwarf fighter only and gets surprised of the fact that he's useless

From your response, since the job of the GM is to find a way to make none of the players feel useless (and hence why D&D is shit but I digress) I'm pretty sure you're both terrible. Which I guess explains why you were friends in the first place until you realized the other person was also a shitty player.
>>
File: hufsaa.jpg (2 KB, 240x205) Image search: [Google]
hufsaa.jpg
2 KB, 240x205
>>46919148
So, the adventure continues. We lose the slightest resemblance of an idea we had of what we should be doing.
Then my cleric gets a message from his god that there is a place full of trolls and divine shit or something in the other side of the continent, and hurray, we go there.
We find a tower, which is surrounded by trolls. Well, after a while we manage to kill them and enter the tower. Which is full of puzzles and shit. We solve puzzles and ascend to the second floor of the tower. Which is full of armours, swords and what the fuck not.
Which are animated and almost kill us. As we go back down, we are greeted by a mother fucking undead dwarf dread lord.
And with that, everything my Dwarf had held sacred was shattered. The revered hero of his people was a chaotic dread lord.
>Who was going to kill him.
At this point, I ask the DM, in TS, "Just what the motherfucking holy fuck fuckedy is this"
> "Well, you were supposed to go here at a higher level"

So, I turn back to the game, and know what my dwarf will do. He starts talking to the dread lord, and receives a tragic backstory on how the gods are dicks and other shit. Also that he's the ancestor of my cleric. And is disappointed that his descendant isn't immediately a level 300 ultralich. Well, Cleric stands up, takes his axe, and says. "I am but a failure of a Dwarf, but I still can not let you kill those who I cherish" (as in the warlock, mainly), and attacks the dread lord.
And gets disintegrated. The Dread Lord acknowledges that the Dwarf had an admirable sense of duty, albeit he was stupid, and scolds the party on how they are cowards and not even worth killing.
The party doesn't say a word, and leaves. Except for the warlock, who gathers Thorvald's ashes, tells the dread lord "He was a good man", and leaves. He later gives my character a proper burial. And gets scolded for it.

I say "GG everyone" and leave the game.
>>
>>46919313

I guess I didn't explain myself decently. While he was stuck on D&D, I tried different systems and came to the conclusion that it isn't balanced (DUH). So, after a while, when we played, the GM would tell us which handbooks would be used. Counting that we had a wide, and I say very wide range, you can't expect that somebody that goes Power Attack + Cleave in the same party of a Swordsage CAN be useful. I'm not talking about powerplaying, I'm talking about the fact that we told him "try warblade" and he starting complaining about how "it's basically sword magic and magic sucks and yadda yadda don't want to waste points on INT". This is how shitty he is. At one time he even played a nymph just to seduce my paladin with vow of chastity.
>>
>>46919383

He started complaining*
Sorry, typo.
>>
>>46919108
>>46919041

wow, you guys seem real fun

that sort of shit is hilarious and would have got high fives from my group

try getting the stick out of your ass and having fun sometimes
>>
>>46903653
No but I once farted my way out of an elevator.
>>
>>46919416
>that sort of shit is hilarious and would have got high fives from my group

Try playing with such people on regular basis, not just one-off stunts. You will understand how quickly it gets old and how fast from old it turns into simply annoying, disruptive and tiresome.
God bless you if you never played with loonies in your life and I'm sincere here.
>>
>>46919360
>He later gives my character a proper burial. And gets scolded for it.
The more I read things like this, the happier I am I never tried playing tabletop games.
>>
>>46918677
>>46918943
>>46919148
>>46919360
Are you FINALLY done?
>>
>>46919479
Well, the aftermath is that the whole original party was killed during a year or so of weekly sessions but they still kept playing, and then the DM invited me in again.
I rolled a new character, became the party-face as a Half Orc fighter, steered the party from just drifting around and being murderhobos to follow a plot thread and then the power gamer ragequit.
>>
>>46919416
Depend of the athmosphere of the campaign. Some peoples prefer a more "serious" tone to their campaign, some prefer silly or lighthearted stuff.
That's no surprise if he got kicked out of a group more invested in RP than "lol so random".
>>
>>46919479
What, triggered?
>>
>>46919561
So good end?
>>
>>46903653

I got reverse-kicked-out of my last game when I expressed [UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL] and most of the players left.
>>
>>46919479
>Come to what is essentially a story time thread
>Butthurt that anon provides good and copious amounts of content

Whew lad
>>
>>46919654
>Good

More like long and boring. This is a classic case of people who can't properly summarise their actions. It drags for four fucking posts, 80% of which just is padding
>>
>>46919615
Yes. After the power gamer left, we got two new guys who've never played a P&PRPG before, and the narrative of the campaign and the setting has started to progress after a near-halt for almost a year.
>>
>>46918136
>>46915895
For somebody who was really proud about not being a cunt, you're kind of being a cunt. Neither of the people who responded were disagreeing with you. What's with the needless aggression?
>>
>>46919859
>I hate fun
>how dare people tell stories!!!!
>EVERYONE SHOULD USE GREENTEXT!!!!!!!!
You do know only people who can't write use greentext, right? People who can actually write are not forced to use it, I dunno where you heard that, but you should definitely lurk more, newfriend.

>>46919864
You unlocked the Good End, my friend.
>>
Back in the day where I could find nothing but 3.xtards playing 3.x all the time every time all day every day and no other game was available anywhere near or far, I had made an extremely specific point of specifying that I did not care about tiers and optimization, that I would pretty much just think of a concept and try to develop it and that's it, and if that wasn't okay with them to immediately tell me so I wouldn't waste their time because I really, really hated the competitive e-sports like optimization game.

After I think the fifth time I was thoroughly assured by the DM and the rest of the group that they were only interested in the role-playing part or at least gave that element much more weight than the rest and then got kicked from the group because I made a "useless character" and they didn't want non-optimizers in the game, I stopped trying.

Seriously, I stopped trying. This happened solely with 3rd edition D&D and no other game in my nearly 20-year experience with gaming. And at the same time I had to deal with people throwing shitfits because "MONKS ARE OVERPOWERED", "NO YOU CANNOT MULTICLASS FIGHTER/SORCERER IT IS OVERPOWERED YOU CANNOT MULTICLASS ANYTHING IT IS OVERPOWERED" and expected you to deal with CR 6-10 monsters with weapon focus, weapon specialization, sword and board and no magic items.

I don't strictly remember the details, it's been a while, but it soured me on the entire 3.x community. Not that I needed any help to like them even less.

And then there was one time I was kicked out because someone who couldn't tell the difference between IC and OOC threw a shitfit because "I bullied him" and another friend of his whiteknighted so hard I had to stop playing even though nobody had the guts to actually ask me to leave, and in another group the GM called it quits because he couldn't deal with how much shit those two were throwing at me over something that happened in another game.
>>
>>46903796
It's an expression. I have said it plenty. It means something like "that was pretty unpleasant".
>>
File: Blown away.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Blown away.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>46919877
>>
File: pappa koneella.jpg (12 KB, 237x276) Image search: [Google]
pappa koneella.jpg
12 KB, 237x276
>>46919877
>You do know only people who can't write use greentext, right? People who can actually write are not forced to use it, I dunno where you heard that, but you should definitely lurk more, newfriend.
Nah, he's right, my text was bloggy and long-winded. Thanks for the nice words, though.
>>
File: 1455735972493.jpg (81 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
1455735972493.jpg
81 KB, 800x531
>>46919877
The irony is strong in this one
>>
>>46919877
>Complains about excessive greentext
>With greentext rant
>Count of greentexted words in original post: 1
>>
I've been kicked from a few and quit a few. It's always over the same thing: someone's being a cunt and I'm not letting them get away with it.
>>
>>46919870
Because I'm sick and tired with the prevailing fa/tg/uy attitude of "Meeee, let's whine how I don't have a social skills at all, but God forbid even trying to develop them or just talk to people, better throw a massive tantrum in the end".
I think I'm simply jaded about this, but I had to fight with teeth and nails for everything I ever achieved socially in my life, being just an average guy with strange set of interests, but somehow I still managed to get all I wanted, instead of sitting on my ass and complaining and/or escalating conflicts based on no/poor communication. So whenever I see people who prefer to complain than help them fucking selves in some very basic social situations (we are not feeding Uganda here), I'm instantly triggered. Dunno, kind of hard not to be if people prefer to backstab each other than solve their issues like fucking adults.

Plus, I just swear a lot, comes with the background. It's enough struggle when I have to be cut it for 8 hours per day at work.
>>
>>46920036
*I don't have any
>>
>>46919954
>>46919982
We get it, you're buttblasted, no need for samefagging.
>>
>>46920045
Funny, because I'm the guy behind blown away post, but whatever, project some more
>>
File: 1457475648635.png (111 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1457475648635.png
111 KB, 292x257
>>46914607
>girls don't bully each other
>>
the DM in my last game came incredibly close to killing off one of the PCs because the guy had dissed his band in real life

granted he got really drunk and heckled the DM's band the entire set during open mic night, but still
>>
>>46920063
>getting this mad
Truth hurts, heh?
>>
>>46903653

Yes, but I likely deserved it.

We were running Wild Talents: Progenitor. It's a modern-day setting where one woman turned out to have contagious superpowers, changing the face of world history forever. One of the things in the setting is 'syntergic science', basically memes that can affect someone's mental state or personality.

Now, my character was a Hyperbrain. He was a genius. So how did he make money?

He ungayed people. Basically, he used his genius to create syntergic memes that would turn homosexuals into healthy heterosexuals. Effectively, he'd found a cure. More, he widely disseminated this cure, working it into advertisements, commercials and so on.

For some reason, while the GM was okay with this, two other PCs thought that this was basically genocide. I pointed out that no-one was actually being harmed and they were happier after being fixed, but it lead to a big argument and a lot of shitflinging anyway.
>>
>>46920183
What's bad with that? It's plausible in the setting, and if they want to debate it, they should debate it with the character.
>>
>>46920282

I honestly have no idea. It made two people uncomfortable, though.
>>
File: (unknown) Infant cannonball.jpg (135 KB, 1348x415) Image search: [Google]
(unknown) Infant cannonball.jpg
135 KB, 1348x415
>>46915149
Saved for our descendants. I swear, when I have a child, I'll tell your stories as bedtime tales.
>>
>>46915149
I think they didn't throw you out because of the action itself, but simply because people fucking hate playing with loonies.
And for good reasons
>>
>>46920387
Yeah, I'd straight kick any PC who was playing a ha ha so random retard. No exceptions.
>>
>>46920416
Not sure if irony or serious, but loonies are simply tiresome on the long run. You can endure That Guys, you can stand min-maxing powergamers, you can take pathetic role-players obsessed with their characters' snowflakeness, even fucking rule lawyers can go by... but loonies are literally the scum of every game, unless you are playing Toons! or Paranoia. And even then loonies tend to be annoying after a while.
>>
>>46920432
100% serious. There are archetypes I simply will not allow in a game. Retards are one of them. Crazies are another.
>>
>>46920356
Thank's for the cap anon, this is the shit that will always redeem this board for me.
>>
>>46920282
This anon is right that IC actions should be debated IC.

>>46920306
But this post makes me think you don't understand why anyone would have a problem with mind control on that level.
Just imagine if someone reversed your sexual preferences and assumed you'd be happier after.

Some players aren't comfortable playing in evil campaigns and that should be discussed beforehand.
>>
>>46920658
Except they came to him. It's not like the guy rolled in the streets and made faggot not gay.
>>
>>46920470
>>46920432
>>46920416
>>46920387
I never played with straight up loonies.
But I played one game of D&D with a guy who's opinion of magic was that it was all silly, goofy wackiness.
Him playing a wizard was worse than Jim Carey playing the Riddler.
He barely stopped laughing the whole game and took none of it seriously.
SCIENCE! games he adores, same with sci-fi and history.
A hint of magic and he is incapable of taking anything seriously.

It was my dad.
>>
>>46920470
>>46920432
>>46920416

again, get the stick out your ass

the best groups are the ones where everyone is having a laugh, try it some time
>>
File: 1458050265432.gif (2 MB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
1458050265432.gif
2 MB, 300x228
>>46903653

>with little resistance, i took her to the altar and gutted her wide upon as a sacrifice/apology for the goddess.

That's pretty fucked up, but your DM was a jack ass for letting it happen.
>>
>>46920671
>Except they came to him. It's not like the guy rolled in the streets and made faggot not gay.

>More, he widely disseminated this cure, working it into advertisements, commercials and so on.
This did not sound like he was limiting the "cure" to the willing.
>>
>>46920715
>Everyone
See? The group with loonie is having single guy/chick having fun and everyone else being annoyed at best, pissed off in most cases, dropping the group at worst.

So fuck you and your "HURR STOP BEING SO SERIOUS DURR" idiocy. It's not working that way. Loonie literally means nobody has fun, but the fucking loonie
>>
>>46920726
Oh, my bad.
I misunderstood that as him advertising the gay cure.
>>
>>46920715
Games with retards and crazies have one person laughing and everyone else sighing.

No retards and crazies allowed.
>>
>>46920715
With idiot at the table the only person laughing is the idiot himself. I don't recall a single situation when having a lolsrandom character was fun for anyone but the player behind said PC. And I'm playing for 14 years now.
>>
>>46903653
this seems like the right place to post my question.
im a new GM and i have a freind, who has been a freind for a very long time. He is really creative and a great writer, but the problem is he can seem to take RPing seriously at all. I have no problem with a reference here and there, or a little bit of sillyness but he legit memes 24/7 and sees no problem with it. I dont want to kick him out but he wont listen
what do /tg/?
>>
>>46920715
>Everyone is having a laugh
Not going to happen with loonie in the equation.

Options are two: either you never met one in your entire life (good for you, or you are playing such characters on regular basis, in which case I'm really sorry for you, son.
>>
>>46920825
Kick him out.
>>
>>46920825
Check this anon: >>46918130
I've tried something similar on my own and it also worked.

If it won't work, simply explain him he makes the game impossible for the rest of the players and derails all the scenarios with his behaviour, after which - boot him.
>>
File: 1453852711889.jpg (341 KB, 600x747) Image search: [Google]
1453852711889.jpg
341 KB, 600x747
>>46920825
Your friend is Neptune in disguise.
>>
File: 102313_1.1.jpg (75 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
102313_1.1.jpg
75 KB, 900x600
>>46920715
>Defending what constitutes for most toxic type of That Guy
>>
>>46903653
I insisted on playing a qt healer when everyone else wanted to be manly dudes, and this wasn't lewd before you start saying something.
Needless to say, they looked for a way to kill my healer off. They didn't boot me out specifically, but they didn't really like me, so I called them a bunch of faggots and left. Looking back, it really was for the best.
>>
>>46920708
If you had infinite arcane magics at your fingertips you would be a cunt too.
>>
>>46920878
it's only that guy if it doesn't fit the group, and given that guy clearly was in a bad group he didn't fit in

try finding actually good groups because most people like that kind of epic shit
>>
>>46921022
>try finding actually good groups because most people like that kind of epic shit
>most people like
>epic shit

Anon, first of all, you are making unjustified generalisation, which is Eristics: 101. Second, this is not epic shit. It's a retarded thing to do that completely WRECKS the moment. You've got a fucking naval combat and you fire a baby through the canon.
Normal people won't laugh. They will give you cold stare or outright call you a fucking moron.

Seriously, what the hell are you trying to prove here? That loonies are ok? That lolsrandom shit is what people want from tabletop RPG? Or that you are simply retarded?
>>
Got kicked out because I kept baiting white knights in the group to get angry by offering constructive criticism to the tranny dm. Totally justified and totally worth it because I hate both trannies and tranny apologists
>>
>>46920825
Listen to this anon >>46920853
I am >>46920708 and ended up having to never play certain games with him, ever.
>>
>>46921100
>Being a cunt
>Proud of it
I don't give a fuck about your agendas or politics or whatever else. But being cunt for people that are using their time to meet with you and playing games together means you sir are just simply disrespectful cunt.
>>
>>46921139
Go suck tranny cock, cuckboi.
>>
>>46921139
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTKkQ5VCW7g
lol fags
>>
File: 5f0c3e22.jpg (11 KB, 261x191) Image search: [Google]
5f0c3e22.jpg
11 KB, 261x191
>>46921165
>>46921175
More samefaggotry, please
>>
>>46921100
Your reply
>>
File: Madcap.jpg (148 KB, 400x454) Image search: [Google]
Madcap.jpg
148 KB, 400x454
>>46920980
>If you had infinite arcane magics at your fingertips you would be a cunt too.
Heh.
It was more like trying to adventure with someone who was 100% certain they were dreaming and so nothing really mattered and everything could be a joke.
>>
>>46921095
>You've got a fucking naval combat and you fire a baby through the canon.
>Normal people won't laugh. They will give you cold stare or outright call you a fucking moron

maybe in your community college stick.up ass SRS BZNESS games where everyone is all "forsooth, we must hurry hence lest fair blackleaf meet a grisly end, alack"

it's a fucking game, most normal people shoot the shit while rolling dice and eating pizza

>That lolsrandom shit is what people want from tabletop RPG?

that's exactly it, most normal people think your shakespearean ren faire shit is cringy as fuck

"i put on my robe and wizard hat" lol fkn fags
>>
>>46921139
>But being cunt for people that are using their time to meet with you and playing games together means you sir are just simply disrespectful cunt.
Well said,
>>
>>46921332
>There are only two alternatives
>Either your games are lolsrandom or you are playing it wrong and obviously you are trying to hard with make it so serious and realistic!

Anon, not sure what is worse. The fact how much you are projecting or how stupid your projection is.

Have it ever occured to you there might be people with other taste than loonies? And how loonies don't mix well with other type of players?
Apparently not
>>
>>46920854
he is not nep-nep this much i can ssure you. the first thing he tried to do was 360 no scope, he then insisted that its not a meme.
>>
>>46921332
That Guy detected

Don't you have some random shit to pull? Dunno, hitting things with a rat nailed to a stick by its tail?
>>
File: dr seuss bleep.jpg (46 KB, 460x541) Image search: [Google]
dr seuss bleep.jpg
46 KB, 460x541
>>46919416

>get the stick out of your ass

The stale refuge of people who weren't raised properly as children and now are literally too emotionally immature to be told they're neither funny nor clever nor the centre of attention.
>>
>>46921332
>>46920715
Right.
Because there is absolutely no chance of there being a middle ground between
>LOL Babby cannon! lolrandumb fun!
and
>Stickinthass no fun allowed srsbusness.

Most players have no problem with the occasional joke or sillyness.
But baby-murder because anon chose to play a character too dumb to know a living being from a cannonball is not particularly amusing.
The GM's response was, which makes me think that >>46915149 is pure bullshit.
That anon was "nearly strangled", escorted to the door, and then the exasperated GM took the time to phrase a perfectly pithy line for the amusement of the guy he's escorting out and the ones so mad they nearly strangled him?
Sounds totally legit.
>>
>>46921408
OK the "loonie" meme is getting real stale now, try some new material Fagolio the Mystic Elf, roll CHA if you like
>>
File: 1446665077430.jpg (54 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1446665077430.jpg
54 KB, 1024x576
>>46921420
>360 no scope
>not a meme
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THAT'S BULLSHIT
>>
>>46921332
Sounds like you are too insecure to really invest into your character/fiction with other people. Its ok to admit it but not all of us are embaressed in our games of pretend.
>>
>>46921485
don't worry, im sure the special ed kids at glee club really appreciate your tony winning performance every week as autismo the wonder wizard

LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT!
>>
>>46921521
You
>>
>>46921477
Loonie is a perfectly servicable term to describe the sort of player engaged in lolrandumb activities such as murdering babies beloved by other characters because "lol you didn't say not to! It's what my character would do! lol!
>>
File: 1405945046757.png (670 KB, 803x803) Image search: [Google]
1405945046757.png
670 KB, 803x803
>>46921477
>>
>>46921479
you dont know the half of it, i just tried to tell him i was putting him "spectator mode" and he went on to say he doesnt know what he did wrong. after i explained to him 7 times he still doesnt understand, probably just going to through him out.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.