[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An Imperial fleet is spotted in orbit. Earth is informed it is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 25
File: 1459827818041.jpg (329 KB, 1200x883) Image search: [Google]
1459827818041.jpg
329 KB, 1200x883
An Imperial fleet is spotted in orbit. Earth is informed it is in fact a lost colony seeded thousands of years ago and Compliance is demanded.

What would you, personally, do?
>>
>>47558990
Ask them why their tabks have such thin armor.
>>
File: fridaynight.jpg (53 KB, 400x361) Image search: [Google]
fridaynight.jpg
53 KB, 400x361
>>47558990

>Earth is informed it is in fact a lost colony seeded thousands of years ago

I don't even play 40k because it's dumb, but even I know that implies a giant fucking leap from the actual setting.
>>
>>47558990
Freak out. Earth knows too much and we've got actively heretical knowledge virtually all over the place, including some apparent extrasensory ability to understand the flow of the universe's conflicts. We're either put to Exerminatus immediately or harvested for our abilities.
>>
>>47559042
>tanks

Fucking phones
>>
>>47558990
I'd imagine they'd be confused that they found a second Terra
>>
>>47559046
The first Horus Heresy book deals with this exact scenario though.
The great crusade finds a colony that calls itself Terra and believe that their leader is the Emperor.
>>
>>47558990
Well first of all I'd burn my chaos and xenos models. Then I'd make a big show of how I had so much faith in the Emperor that I paid ridiculous amounts of money for tiny idols honouring his servants.
>>
>>47559097
How does the Imperium view idolatry?
>>
>>47559106
As long as its skulls and dudes with swords, theyre all for it
>>
>>47559097
What happens when the Inquisitor asks you why you posted this on a website deemed as degenerate Slaaneshi worship filth by the Ecclesiarchy?
>>
>>47559106
You know all those skull ornaments?

Those are effigies of the Emperor's own skeleton.
>>
File: 1427493708544.jpg (38 KB, 298x427) Image search: [Google]
1427493708544.jpg
38 KB, 298x427
>>47558990
>mfw The Blood ravens steal all my shit
>>
>>47559153
reconnaissance
>>
File: Kent Brockman.jpg (38 KB, 641x483) Image search: [Google]
Kent Brockman.jpg
38 KB, 641x483
>>47558990
I for one welcome our new Imperial overloads. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted T.V. personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground ceramite mines.
>>
>>47559177
What happens when the qt SoB finds your /d/ folder?
>>
>>47559153
>Asks

Anon, there is no asking. Earth would practically be begging for a purge in 40k terms, especially considering we somehow know about the in-depth nature of Chaos, the Inquisition and all that.
>>
File: 1412193311873.jpg (35 KB, 192x279) Image search: [Google]
1412193311873.jpg
35 KB, 192x279
>>47559196
>>
>>47559199
>Implying we're all just a lost colony of Grey Knights
>>
>>47558990
I welcome the Imperial fleet, beg for rescue and armament so that I can join forces with them in reuniting Earth with the Empire. Then proceed to exterminatus all of California and Yurope as primary targets.
>>
>http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Sixty-Three-Nineteen
Link related, the planet that thought it was Earth.
>>
>>47559221
>The Imperial fleet confirms we're in 40k
>Confirms the existence of Chaos
>No Psykers
>No corruption from knowing about Chaos
>No Warp phenomena nearby, ever

No anon, we're all Blanks.
>>
>>47558990
Brush up on praising the Emperor, Earth ain't winning this fight.
>>
>>47559082
Haven't read those yet, is it Horus Rising?

>>47558990
When is this and who discovered us?

During the great crusade?
Hope it's a future loyalist division.

In the 40th millennium?
>>
Oh no that entire orbital fleet has popped out of warp 38 thousand years before they left. This is going to cause someone at the Ordo Chronus a headache.
>>
>>47558990
Point at Russia and yell HERESY
>>
>>47559246
I am down for being a blank, I'll probably die horrible somehow/where, but at least I won't get skull-fucked by a deamon.
>>
>>47559246
>Our solar system is a hole in the warp because of so many blanks
>They slowly come towards us from the edge of our systems using normal trusters

Turns out we were intentionally created by the Necrons as a duplicate of the system of holy Terra.
>>
>>47558990
Nothing
>>
>>47559079

Hey, it makes sense that some colony might have named itself "New Terra" back in the day, and over generations upon generations of lost contact that devolved back into just "Earth."
>>
>>47558990
I pray for a swift death as they exterminatus the shit out of the daemon world of slaanesh.
>>
File: Cantmossadthesweden.png (2 MB, 1560x730) Image search: [Google]
Cantmossadthesweden.png
2 MB, 1560x730
Tell them Sweden is a colony of Xenos and use it to gain favor with the Inquisition
>>
>>47559246
>>No Warp phenomena nearby, ever
Explain the Balkans
>>
>>47559630
kek
>>
>>47558990
Tell them we are being besieged by chaos
>Nurgle in India forbidding poo in loo
>Khorne worshippers in the desert blowing everything up
>Tzeenchians in Israel
>White people having sex changes and being slaaneshi degenerates
>we're starting to see undocumented psykers who call themselves witches
Then sit back and watch the world burn.
>>
>>47558990
Would commence scans on potential infestation.
>>
>>47559246
This explains why I think everyone is fucking disgusting. [Including myself./spoiler]
>>
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH
>>
>>47559839
>Point out that Australia is under assault by the Tyranids
>>
>>47559267
M41 Missionary fleet, from the Divisio Mandati. Headed by a Rogue Trader vessel.

So the Adeptus Arbites, the Inquisition and the Adeptus Terra are all in account, in Emperor Titans.
>>
Get lit on fire for some reason or other, I'd imagine. Like most 4chan users.
>>
>>47559246
so now the inquistion comes and says our system is under their control, and that we will be used to wipe out chaos.

while cool, this furthers the plot so that means since the plot can't be furthered that either tyranids and or necrons or something else is about to wipe us out before the plot can be furthered.

also the mechanicus would jiss their oil caked robes when they hear that a planet has been found that has rebuilt the first 2000 yrs of 20k yrs of imperial tech all on their own.

Also I personally would worship the emperor like any loyal subject.
>>
>>47560913
>I would worship the Emperor

This.
Just imagine an astartes, a 7-8 feet tall muscle machine in a massive armour and weaponry that can pierce through anything we own. If he tells me they have some sort of fucking sun god dude, I just do down on my knees and ask how do I pray to said dude.
>>
I surrender and volunteer for treason!
>>
>>47560913
>the mechanicus would jiss their oil caked robes when they hear that a planet has been found that has rebuilt the first 2000 yrs of 20k yrs of imperial tech all on their own.

I didn't even think about that. I think humanity just curb stomped the rest of the universe
>>
Earth armies would beat the crap out of any Imperial invasion force, as their lasguns and bolters only have a range of about 50 meters. Heck, their battlecannons only shoot about 150 meters. Our forces would easily keep their distance from their 'twice running speed' vehicles and blast them at a distance with artillery and proper ranged weapons.
>>
>>47558990
I would become very confused regarding fossils, geology, evolutionary history, lack of any other technological development observed anywhere in the galaxy, etc.
>>
>>47561378
They have conquered entire systems with less troops than Nazi Germany sent against Russia.
Shitty numbers work in both ways.
>>
>>47561378
The exact millisecond we started to make any meaningful headway, the Imperial Navy would remind us all how we struggle to get out of our own gravity well with anything more than a couple tons of civilian payload.

Ships in orbit win. Every time. No exception. Put up enough of a fight on the ground, you just shift the calculus of combat towards the "Fuck it, we'll rebuild over the ashes" side.
>>
So we're a planet of blanks I guess? well they can't move us off planet in great numbers as we'll stall their ships in the warp probably, so we'd probably give a small blank tithe and then reverse engineer the shit out of any and all tech they decide to hand us.

We'd be unfindable by chaos, and probably by tyranids too as we'd give no warp signal to attract them. the eldar would avoid us like the plague, the orks wouldn't be able to get a rokk to us and the necrons probably put us there.

We're kinda....safe? ish?

A better question is what would happen if the Tau found us, then the imperium.
>>
>>47561943
>So we're a planet of blanks I guess?
Planet of wank more like.
>>
We would win cuz all their troops have big plastic discs stuck to their feet rendering them immobile. Also, they only fight for six rounds then either declare themselves the winner or rage quit.
>>
File: 132452345619.jpg (8 KB, 496x261) Image search: [Google]
132452345619.jpg
8 KB, 496x261
>>47558990
You know, there was an interesting UFO photo floating around a few years ago...
>>
>>47558990
There would be a very awkward scientific convention boiling down to "Good news we're not alone in the Universe but bad news it's Catholic Space Nazis, also science may now be illegal.
>>
>>47563829
science wouldn't be illegal. just more heavily supervised.
>>
>>47563758
Bullshit.

Please don't be bullshit... I want to believe...
>>
File: 132452345622.jpg (26 KB, 473x355) Image search: [Google]
132452345622.jpg
26 KB, 473x355
>>47564458
There were several other pics. None of them are proportioned quite like any 40k spaceship mini, so it isn't just a photo filter, but they certainly bear a more than passing resemblance to Imperial ships. This one seems to have gothic arches around its windows.
>>
File: [Long sustained yelling].png (278 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
[Long sustained yelling].png
278 KB, 500x356
>>47561378
>as their lasguns and bolters only have a range of about 50 meters.

That's something called "Average engagement range," anon. If you're going off RPG stats, 50m is the point where a character can reasonably hit the target without any penalty. Past that point they begin to recieve negative To Hit modifiers. Lasguns repeatedly fire AT LEAST 150m in the fluff, and have on multiple occasions been accurate in the hands of a trained professional at 300m. Bolters are essentially the same, though physics affects them more because they're actual projectiles rather than hard light.

>Heck, their battlecannons only shoot about 150 meters.

Again, if you're using RPG stats, that's before they begin to incur negative To Hit penalties for distance if they don't have special training (i.e. what soldiers have).

>Our forces would easily keep their distance from their 'twice running speed' vehicles

Imperial Vehicles are designed to take on threats we can't even fathom. Using shitty numbers pulled out of somebodies ass 20+ years ago instead of canon descriptions of how the vehicles operate in multiple fluff sources is just wanking yourself off.

>and blast them at a distance with artillery and proper ranged weapons.

We have Stubbers and Autoguns at best,which are so common in the 40K universe that they're pretty much only used by cults and backwater planets too poor for actual weapons. Our artillery is a joke compared to Imperial artillery.

6/10 bait made me respond
>>
>>47559294
I think the Ordo Chronus paradox suicided.
>>
>Praise the Holy Emperor
>Grab mosin nagant
>Grab stripper clips
>Grab camos
>Grab Lecticio Divinatus
>Go innaheretics
>Do Emperors bidding.
>>
>>47564700
the rpg stats reflect that. A lasgun or bolter has an extreme range of 400m in dark heresy. A battlecannon is 3km IIRC
>>
>>47558990
This is the one case in where the Imperium would try to go for a corvert method rather then an outright brutal method especially when you start having nations like the United States, Russia, China and the UK. Most of these countries aren't going to give shit up without starting a massive fucking fight over it.
>>
>>47565011
They are, but if all you do is look at the table without learning about the range modifiers, you'll only see "50m" and think that's the total range.

That's what I meant when I said, "if all you do is read the RPG stats."
>>
>>47558990
Aside from panic because the worst setting for civilian life in general is real? Probably celebrate that all of our stupid shit just got resolved in one way or another, and hope that I know enough about the setting to do well for myself.
>>
>>47565152
It's a fight all of them would lose, and with very little effort on the Imperiums part, but it would still happen.
>>
>>47565187
Of course then X-Com gets activated.
>>
>>47558990
Laugh in the face of every idiot from /r/atheism that told me this could never have happened.
>>
>>47565237
>tfw XCOM reverse engineers space marines
>tfw XCOM reverse engineers psykers
>>
>>47559079

After the age of strife, emps realized that Holy Terra probably wouldn't last forever, so, in greatest secret, he had constructed Emergency Backup Terra
>>
>>47560033
kek
>>
File: 1464403975072.png (628 KB, 417x617) Image search: [Google]
1464403975072.png
628 KB, 417x617
>>47564969
>>
>>47565855
>its backup terra
>literally everything is a blank
i'm ok with this.
>>
>>47565646
>tfw you just thought of the best strategy game crossover ever
>>
>>47559064
because it's made out of the same crazy-future-materials that their starships are made out of, duh
>>
>>47558990
Depends... when are we found? the end of the 41st?
Because we'd be fucked.
Like, between Chaos getting ready for round 2 on Terra, the Nids coming in ready to eat everything, and the Necrons waking up from their nap.
We would be FUCKED.
So.
Panic.
A lot.
ON THE OTHER HAND
If we are found during some... less shitty age, I guess I'd enjoy the perks of Imperial technology. Maybe join the Mechanicus.
>>
>>47558990
Start preaching the word of the Omnissiah in the hopes of becoming an AdMech menial.
>>
>>47559079
It's not uncommon in Stellaris to have a second Sol system complete with it's own human civilization on Soll III. They just don't name it Earth or Tera for some reason.
>>
>>47561139
Not really. 2k millennium tech is crap by IOM standards.
>>
>>47567026
true but our knowledge of technology hasn't stagnated. Given how most of the mechnicus relies on psudo-religious instruction manuals to keep their shit running it wouldn't be unreasonable to believe we could reverse engineer at least some of the new tech.

provided we could somehow convince the cog boys to let us.
>>
>>47567525
Most of the low level enginseers don't know shit, yes.

But the higher-level Magos actually know a lot about how their shit works, even though it's intermingled with a lot of religious stuff. They have actual knowledge of space-science that is super advanced -- and that is the real problem with the tech, not how a lasgun works. They know that. They can't figure out how to cool off a plasma gun though, not because of lack of knowledge and dogma, but because it works well enough and the higher-ups have a lot of bigger stuff to care about rather than reverse-engineer and fix it, like finding an STC with a better working version.
>>
>>47567602
even so. the inquisition for one would welcome a faction with some technical know how that doesn't serve the mechanicus. after all they've been trying to decode their binary language for years and we could certainly do just that.
>>
>>47567661
True, the mere fact that we don't have a culture of occultism regarding tech makes our scientists very useful, provided we can learn space-science (we probably can, Dark Age of Technology humans were just us but wearing spandex)
>>
Hey what about culture and hobbies.
With the rest of the imperium be flooded with non-propoganda movies?
Will space marines enjoy playing vidya games?
Will sisters of battle enjoy reading books that aren't about how witches are best cooked well done?
>>
>>47558990
Try and get offworld before the Inquisition gets a look at /d/ and declares Exterminatus
>>
I would blow my brains out, because the exterminatus is coming
>>
>>47558990
Praise be to Slaanesh!

Start summoning shit and see what happens. Hopefully I'll get a few gifts before I die.

Even Princedom if things go really well.
>>
File: avatar.jpg (3 KB, 89x89) Image search: [Google]
3 KB, 89x89
>>47566791
/k/omrade!
>>
>>47567848
the imperium isn't that well connected. relative too its size communication and travel is comparable to travelling around medieval europe.
Each system or sub sector is usually its own isolated culture that occasionally has contact with officials and tithe collection. A single planet can go generations with seeing an Imperial guard presence until a surpise ork invasion has them call for aid using near forgotten protocols.

we may have a small influence on near by systems and they'll influence us. But there won't be any more than a local effect.
>>
>>47564700
Actually, bolters and lasguns have ranges past two kilometers. The longest bolter shot was made by an Iron Warrior with a bolt pistol at 2.5 kilometers in Siege of Castellax. Las sniper rifles have a range just under 2,500 meters.
>>
>>47558990

Isn't Earth Terra though?

In the book I'm reading, the names are used interchangeably, and I always thought they were the same since that is where Humans are from.
>>
>>47569097
it is yes.

But some planets where blasted literally back too the stone age durin the age of strife and have been isolated for tens of thousands of years.
Such a planet could think they are the original Earth/Terra and refer too their world as such. There's even an example of this in the fluff.
>>
>>47566897
Nah bro, the tech specs are given in equivalency to steel, and the ratings given are about (IIRC) 1/3 - 1/2 what a modern main battle tank boasts. IE, an Abrams would eat a Leman Russ for breakfast in a head on fight. In fact given the relative range of the main guns, ONE Abrams would wipe an entire convoy of Leman Russ as long as the engagement starts from 20 miles or so apart.
>>
>>47569181
>>47569097
Didn't Horus before heresy fought against some plants that insisted that it is the original Earth?
>>
>>47569206
>equivalency to steel
What kind of steel?
>>
>>47569209

yes

....maybe this insn't the original earth.....
>>
>>47569251

Or.. if this is Terra, that would mean the Emperor is alive somewhere...

He'd still be under the radar, having not outed himself as a undying god.

I wonder what country he's in....

what if he's Trump?

or a Rothschild...
>>
>>47569294
Or the leader of ISIS.
>>
>>47564685
What. What fucking windows
It looks like a bug flew into a pane of glass someone cast a luminescent over it and then took the photo while shaking their camera like a British nanny shakes babies and ran it through all of the instagram filters
>>
>>47569316

Or that homeless guy I gave $20 the other day.
>>
>>47569324

in my defense, I only gave him a $20 because he looked like the emperor....

maybe I should have asked.
>>
>>47569324
Or maybe he's posting on an anime image board about the origins of Earth.
>>
>>47569343

oh wow, I didn't even realize..

a game was made about his future....
like, some sort of predestined life that he knows about but cant change...

I'm sure if he's on Earth right now, he knows and is interested in W40K, because large parts of it are about him..

Is that why he treated Horus so well, / Horus was one of if not his favorite son, because he saw the future of himself and tried to change it but it didn't work....
>>
>>47569206
>Nah bro, the tech specs are given in equivalency to steel
no they're given in physical thickness of of imperial scifi super metal (plasteel). There are no RHAe figures for 40k stuff.
>>
>>47566957
>join the Mechanicus
i'm sure you'll have a blast as a lobotomized servitor
>>
>>47558990
Buy a gun, so that when we inevitably get invaded by tyranids or orks or chaos or dark eldar I can kill myself instead of suffer that fate.
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>Pedowood
>Lolita Island
>Camden Island

>Hollywood Is PURGED

>Betterthanexpected.jpg

Gueas what religion is getting the brunt of purging.
>>
>>47569364
He's the CEO of GW. The lore is a warning, the retcons changes in his visions. The prices are so he can gather resources for his armies.
>>
>>47566859
>Everyone on our planet is a blank
>Blanks makes everyone around them feel uneasy and hate them

It's all so clear now!
>>
>>47570416

Definitely Buddhism. There's no place for peace in the Emperor's plans.
>>
>>47570684
>implying Budda isn't just another of His names.
>>
>>47570719
>Emperor
>Having any truck an unmanly 'middle way'
>>
File: hnnnnnggggg.jpg (735 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
hnnnnnggggg.jpg
735 KB, 1920x1440
>not pledging your allegiance to pic related

enjoy having your inferior fleet blown out of the sky
>>
File: 1460733227518.jpg (41 KB, 534x532) Image search: [Google]
1460733227518.jpg
41 KB, 534x532
>>47570819
>enjoy having your inferior fleet blown out of the sky
>>
>>47570836
The turbo lasers (despite the name, they're more likely plasma weapons) on a star destroyer output nearly three times the energy of the largest fission bomb ever detonated, per shot. Considering their rate of fire, they can easily outgun most anything the Imperium can put out...and this isn't even taking into account things like the Super Star Destroyers.

Let's not forget easy, quick, and daemon-free hyperspace travel. They're more mobile and better armed, so yes, the Imperium has the inferior fleet.
>>
>>47570994
Don't forget that the Galactic Empire has access to easy, reliable FTL communication without need for psychics or anything of that sort.
>>
>>47558990
Exterminatus.
>>
>>47570994
Dude that book was rendered non-canon years ago, and gigatons is literally child's play for the Imperium. Imperial broadsides are measured in teratons, not gigatons. An Empire ISD-II firing at a Lunar is putting shots that are a full OOM less than what a Lunar was built to tank.
>>
>>47558990
Watch as they send an Astartes Chapter to take over the planet. Laugh as the entire chapter is wiped out by long range ballistic missiles they have no defence against.

Far furiously as the planet is obliterated by atomic fire.
>>
>>47571245
>NO NOTHING CAN BEAT THE IMPERIUM THEY'RE TOO STRONG!!!1111

Typical 40kiddie. Especially cute how you say the EU isn't allowed, but the tons upon tons of contradictory and, dare I say, retconned material for 40K is totally kosher.
>>
>>47571296
Much as I hate to say it, Imperium would win, if only because they could drown the Republic/Empire in bodies.
>>
>>47571309
>Implying the Sun Crusher wouldn't just make Sol go nova and wipe out the backbone of the Imperium in an instant
>>
>>47571322
>Implying the Sun Crusher would ever reach that far into the Imperium before being stopped by a metric fuckton of fleets.
>>
>>47571322
Also the Sun Crushers massive armour is based on it reflecting laser blasts - Imperial Starships also use solid projectiles (missiles, nova cannon shells etc) which would go right through it.
>>
File: laughing lucas.gif (3 MB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
laughing lucas.gif
3 MB, 350x262
>>47571309
>drown the Empire in bodies
>the same people who literally cloned expendable soldiers until Palps realised he had an entire galaxy of people to recruit instead
>people who are extremely likely not to bring horses and slugthrowers to the fight, unlike the Imperium's most backwater regiments
>>
>>47571350
>Implying you even know what the Sun Crusher is

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sun_Crusher

-Size of a starfighter
-FTL capable
-near indestructible
-Capable of making stars go super nova

Sorry kiddo, but this wrecks anything the IoM has.

>>47571369
Nice try, but no. The Sun Crusher could easily dodge capital-class weaponry, and even if it couldn't, it's stated to be able to survive entering stars unscathed. Actual feat wise, it tanks the atmospheric pressure of a gas giant with no visible harm, and slams clean through a star destroyer without so much as a scratch.
>>
>muh starwars
>muh forty kay
>my toy is bigger than yours

I thought we were supposed to be the mature board.
>>
>>47571409
In conclusion, a bigger Mary Sue/NO IM INVINCIBLE than anything GW could come up with.
>>
>>47571392
But clones weren't expendable were they - they were made to be well trained troops who were reasonably easy to produce. Additionally, the Empire has far less manpower than the Imperium, as shown by the fact they couldn't put down the Rebel Alliance.

Finally, you're forgetting Space Marines (I'm pretty sure the Empire has no comparable troops, although my knowledge of EU isn't fantastic), Adeptus Mechanicus, Titan legions etc, who use quality rather than quantity.
>>
File: Darktrooper2-darkforces.png (15 KB, 382x218) Image search: [Google]
Darktrooper2-darkforces.png
15 KB, 382x218
>>47571435
>no comparable troops to Space Marines
Oh, but they do.
They're even more expendable than human soldiers.

The Alliance only survived by evading Imperial forces and striking from hiding: see how they get utterly stomped at Hoth.
>>
>>47571392
>extremely likely not to bring horses
dewbacks are in the first movie, anon
>>
>>47558990
1. Praise the emperor
2. Cooperate fully with the inquisition.
3. Get as many members of the IG drunk as possible. Bastards deserve it.
>>
>>47571435
Dark Troopers might be comparable to spess mehreenz. Essentially jumpack equipped droids wielding rapid-fire plasma guns with built in missile launchers.
>>
>>47571464
>implying they wouldn't switch to tanks or walkers for anything other than a simple patrol
>>
>>47571409
My mistake I misread the Sun Crusher entry. But, it was destroyed by being sucked into a black hole, so if it does get all the way to Terra, some fanatical Captain is just going to get close (space wise, meaning it might *only be 1000 km or so) and detonate his warp core, sucking the Sun Crusher into the warp.
>>
>>47571474
>>47571458
I doubt they have the armour or reaction time of a genetically-engineered space marine.
>>
>>47563726

Underrated kek
>>
>>47571492
>armour
>phrik-based alloy the same as the Magnaguard staffs, capable of standing up to a lightsaber with zero to minimal effect

Reaction time may be a factor, but these things can fucking fly and pack far more firepower. It took only about eight to completely wipe out an entire Rebel base
>>
>>47563726
hahah kek
>>
>>47571458
>>47571474
Assuming they are better than them, how many of them do they have? The Imperium has roughly a million space marines plus similiar organisations (Grey Knights, Legio Custodes etc).

True about the Alliance, but they on Endor the Emperor deployed a "legion of his finest troops" and the rebels won with the help of some bears, and special forces.

Also the rebel fleet took on the Imperial fleet and managed to do a reasonable amount of damage.
>>
>>47571480
>Implying it wouldn't just do what it's designed to: warp in, fire torpedo, warp out, before anyone can mobilize to engage it

It should also be noted that it was driven into said black hole intentionally.

>>47571492
>Armor
They have deflector shields, which are stated to work against both lasers and solid projectiles.
>Reaction time
Not able to be defined, measured, or proven either way, but considering they're combat robots, I think it's fair to say they'd be quick to react to stimulus.
>>
>>47571522
But, if we assume that Rebel troopers (depending on the size of the base) are on par with a good imperial guard regiment (e.g. Cadians), then in fluff Space Marines do just as well comparatively.
>>
>>47571528
Impossible to tell. The project was cancelled after Rebel sabotage destroyed both the main mining facility the Empire was getting their phrik supply from and the factory ship the DTs were manufactured on.

If Katarn hadn't destroyed the Arc Hammer or the project was restarted the Empire could probably crank out similar numbers. They are far easier to produce than Space Marines, after all.
>>
>>47571476
that is merely your own assumption

>>47571492
Proper dark troopers are pretty stronk. No telling how they'd match up with spase mans.

versus threads are poop
>>
>>47560033
All Australians recruited immediately into the Imperial Guard.
>>
>>47571528
And space marines are regularly taken out by Orks wielding weapons made of literal scrap.
>>
File: oh-boy-here-we-go-quote-1.jpg (70 KB, 600x624) Image search: [Google]
oh-boy-here-we-go-quote-1.jpg
70 KB, 600x624
>>47571296
Oh boy, an Ad Hominem! I know exactly where this discussion is going to go within the next exchange.

>EU isn't allowed
Of course it fucking isn't, that's what's called a retcon son. Not that most of it was truly canon anyway- prior to the great Star Wars Retcon of '14 Star Wars had a rigid canon policy of

Movies > Movie Novelizations > Clone Wars TV Show > Books, Games, Comics, Etc > Original Marvel Comics > Infinities/Other non-canon material spin offs.

Now while the Incredible Cross Sections: Attack of the Clones book was technically canon back then (let's call it ICS for short), it really wasn't. Saxon came up with numbers he thought justified what happened on-screen in Star Wars... only he was totally wrong, his math was nonsensical and it didn't match anything that happened on screen, invalidated the entire existence of snubfighters so prevalent in Star Wars, and also the later 3D Clone Wars show directly contradicted it with an episode showing a battle occurring in-atmo between Rep and Sep capital ships... only with no giant screen-obscuring fireballs resulting from unleashing 200 gigatons of energy per shot like it should have. But even the movies themselves invalidated the ICS, from Return of the Jedi to Revenge of the Sith.

tl;dr, the ICS was and always is, complete bullshit that didn't line up with the official canon at all and nobody took it seriously besides Wongites.

>but the tons upon tons of contradictory and, dare I say, retconned material for 40K is totally kosher.
"Bwaaah why can't I have what you have"
Because silly rabbit, Star Wars and 40k have completely different canon policies. Everything in 40k is canon unless it has been declared a Heretic Tome or contradicted by more recent material, a so-called soft retcon resulting from a constantly evolving franchise. It's kosher because it is all kosher according to the IP and editors. Star Wars? Disney chucked all of the EU two years ago. Get over it dude.
>>
>>47571539
DTs don't have deflector shields. In fact, man-sized deflectors are a tricky area: it's hard to have a man-portable one that doesn't do horrible things to organics using it, and droids need to power both themselves and the shield.
>>
>>47571539
If it really was such a threat then the Imperium would use psykers to predict where it is going to come out, put an alpha class psyker on a ship and get him to kill the crew on the inside of the ship, bearing in mind they have no Gellar field equivalent.
>>
>>47570511
Makes sense
>>
>>47571575
>These mental gymnastics

The desperation is real.
>>
>>47570719

but "budda" is a term for any person that has reached enlightenment, not a term for a single person....
>>
>>47571572
But if we're talking in terms of fluff rather than stats, Space Marines only do that after killing thousands of orks, e.g. battle of black reach when one company takes out 6000 orks for 12-ish dead.
>>
>>47571584
Check wookiepedia again. DT are stated explicitly to have Deflector Shields.
>>
>>47571616
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Phase_II_dark_trooper/Legends
Wrong, wrong, wrong.
>>
>>47570819
they blew up how many planets in the entirety of the movies? 3? less?
exterminatus is almost a daily occurrence.
>>
>>47571554
One point - Space marines also basically use rocket launchers (Astartes bolters are a lot more powerful in fluff than in stats).
>>
File: laughing moeblobs.gif (2 MB, 1920x1070) Image search: [Google]
laughing moeblobs.gif
2 MB, 1920x1070
>>47571644
>he doesn't know about Base Delta Zeros
>>
>>47571522

Just found this.

> And it's phrik alloy may not save it from the power sword. You see, a light sabre works by being extremely hot, a Power Sword works by creating a matter disrupting energy field. This may mean that the power sword can carve through the Dark Trooper anyway. And if the Templar has a power fist he's going to bash the Dark Trooper's exoskeleton inwards with one blow and turn the pilot inside into goopey mush.
>>
>>47571647
The assault cannon Dark Troopers are issued with is more like a combi-bolter: the plasma bursts it fires are presumably comparable to a bolter shell in effectiveness (as in, insta-death for even armoured troops).
The underslung rocket launcher is for when things need to get blown up real good.
>>
>>47571322
Sol going nova is unlikely to destroy Terra. Terra has void shields and planetary void shields have proven themselves capable of resisting exterminatus events such as Caliban. The chunk of Caliban covered by a void-shield survived the bombardment/warp storm completely intact, atmosphere included (lolwut?).

>>47571392
The Empire can't clone shit dude. There were only three million clones at the start of the war, and that number didn't dramatically increase due to it taking around a decade for kaminoan clones to gestate. As for populace, the Empire is deeply fractured and cannot afford to draw upon that many bodies until the Galactic Empire shatters under Palpatine's very precariously placed rule.

>>47571409
No. The Sun Crusher would be destroyed simply by the shear density of fire from the systems protecting the Sol System. It also doesn't need to be totally destroyed- merely for a macrocannon shell traveling at a significant chunk of lightspeed to crash into it and deliver enough force that the pilot inside of the Sun Crusher goes splat and all important electronics also go splat. You don't need to penetrate armor to kill something, kinetic energy is a bitch like that.

Flying through a Star Destroyer isn't terribly impressive either, as Durasteel in Star Wars is weaker than titanium.

>>47571458
And now he's just pulling shit out of his ass. Clones are valuable as fuck in Star Wars and not expendable at all. They're ideal weapons of war and superior to traditional rank and offer- proven when even biologically sixty-seventy year old clones kick the shit out of Stormtroopers when they fight. The Republic never used Clones like fodder any more than they would have done the same with naturally born humans. Although in the old canon Spaarti Clones were spammed, that's cause they sucked arse and suffered from defects.

>>47571522
Phase II and III Dark Troopers don't pack more firepower than Space Marines, and phrik was destroyed by Lightsabers in ROTS.
>>
>>47571674
So if we go on the evidence of >>47571664 Dark troopers win at range (assuming neither side is using any weaponry other than their standard armament) and Astartes win up close.
>>
>>47571572
Those Orks are empowered by psychic field energy called a WAAAGH! that gives those literal scrap weapons the ability to cleave straight through a tank. Not to mention Orks themselves are freakishly strong and ludicrously durable (Orks can survive having their heads cloven in two by a power maul or getting shot by a battlecannon and having all their vital organs vaporized).
>>
>>47558990
Weep inconsolably.
Induce total inhibition loss via substance abuse.
Begin loudly spouting methods to ID and counter Chaos in a public place.
>>
>>47571664
>Dark Trooper
>piloting
Assuming the Empire went with Mohc's idea about turning it into an exosuit instead of just spamming Phase 2s or droid-configuration 3s. A droid isn't going to care about damage to itself until it's essentially destroyed.
>>
File: 1446896877433.png (74 KB, 945x557) Image search: [Google]
1446896877433.png
74 KB, 945x557
>>47571590
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you a Wongite in their natural state.

Now are you going to actually form an argument or continue to toss ad-hominems?
>>
>>47571685
>the Kaminoan scientist whose name I forgot explicitly states three million units
>a unit has to be a single clone
Oh you poor retard
>>
>>47571718
But still, a power fist smashing it's exo skeleton is going to destroy it, pilot or no pilot.
>>
>>47571741
Not him, but give it up already.
>>
>>47564700
We are comparing an imaginary short range tabletop wargame with modern weapon technology. The short range tabletop game tech when compared to the deadliness of real life modern kit looses out. Look at the scale of the game which has been pretty consistant with the weapon ranges, not the skip load of constantly contradicting fluff. Most battles in the game take place over a 4x6 foot area. Real battles take place over tens of kms. A marine is supposed to be about 2 metres tall, a game figure is 1 inch, therefore 1 inch = about 2 metres. A bolt gun (consistantly in all the editions of the game) only shoots 24 inches, about 50 metres.
Try pulling that my bolt guns can shoot 2km (1000 inch range) next time you are playing in a tournament and watch the tantrums fly. :)

Also, what we use is not stubbers or auto guns. We use weapons that if a trained soldier empties a mag into a human in the open at 10m, there is not just a 50% chance of taking them out; the target would be shredded. this is the reason why close combat is so rare in modern warfare. Close combat went out as a tactic withbolt action rifles 100 years ago FFS. If these short range 'close combat is awsome' dicks attacked earth they would never see their targets, let alone get close enough to 'stab em wiv my chainsword'.
>>
>>47571731
Carnac please.
>>
>>47559106
rather fondly, it is an expression of the perfection of the human form
>>
>>47571741
To be fair, it does seem fairly likely given that in industry a Unit is typically one of a given product.

Then again, if he's using it militarily it could be a lot more.

Also just found an argument online which goes:
> in the movie, the Kaminoan states there were 200 000 units ready, and 3 million units on the way.
> There were 200 000 at the battle of geonosis.
>Therefore, a unit is one clone.
>Therefore there were 3 million clones.
>>
>>47571762
But that's using the Game, not the fluff. Also, it doesn't matter what happens on the ground, if we can't fight them off in space we've lost regardless.
>>
>>47571749
Do you not understand that a fucking robot has far less organic parts to worry about than a human? Breaking through its armour isn't guaranteed to stop it from hitting back or blasting you point-blank unless you decapitate the damn thing or somehow take out its power source on the first hit.

And again, Dark Troopers are by their very nature more expendable than Space Marines. Sure, you can kill one with a power fist well, but it's likely to have a lot of friends with it. Especially if the Empire knows about the capabilities of Marines on the field.
>>
File: on canon.png (50 KB, 801x540) Image search: [Google]
on canon.png
50 KB, 801x540
>>47571731
Don't forget the second part.
>>
>>47571654
Base Delta Zero doesn't refer to complete destruction of a planet, but rather of its industrial capability or ability to support life by simply glassing it.

40k Ships are entirely capable however of mass scattering a planet with a legion fleet as demonstrated by Nostramo (IE, 40k ships just all point their lances at a planet, fire for a couple hours, then the entire planet goes boom with no cyclonic torpedoes needed).

Of course, Nostramo got mass scattered so hard that chunks of it were found at least over 200ly away after 10,000 years. So the planet was hit with so much energy from the Night Lords fleet that chunks of it were accelerated to the point they started encroaching on some ridiculous number well over a million miles per hour.
>>
>>47571741
Nothing in the script suggests it was anything but a single individual. Especially when most battles in Star Wars are even smaller than those in 40k, and only involve tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands at most.
>>
>>47561139
Well since Mechunicus retards see all tech progress as heresy and the only source of new shit has to be from lost STCs, which we haven't invented yet. They'll probably just had in a few exterminatus shells for free in the order.
>>
>>47571822
That's doable by Star Destroyers too.
It only takes a single SD to initiate surface BDZ on an unprotected planet, with all life exterminated in a matter of hours.
A comparably sized fleet of SDs could perform the exact same action.
>>
>>47571772
Mhmmm. That Ad-Hominem.

Are you going to argue yet?
>>
>>47571036

The only FTL communication the Empire has is through Astropaths, which are blind slaves with super shitty lives.
>>
>>47571806
Of course, but if you smash the things exoskeleton, it's not going to be able to move, because that's what all the machinery inside it (muscle fibre bundles, pistons, whatever it's using) is connected to. So hitting it with a power fist is going to stop it.

Secondly, on a larger strategic scale, the metal for them is produced on one moon, meaning there is probably not that much of it, and even if there is, the Imperium just has to send a spec ops team/corvette with a cyclonic torpedo/assassinorum agents, to cut off the resources to make them.

And thirdly, Space marines also have a lot of friends, some of whom are equipped with far better weapons than a bolter.
>>
>>47571806
No. Droids in Star Wars tend to be very fragile things after their armor is pierced. Especially with a bolter, which is capable of sending multi-tonne objects flying through the air for three meters or further. It WILL wreak kinetic damage upon a DT2's internal systems and fuck it up hard. I doubt it would be able to survive a sustained burst of shells anymore than a space marine would (bolts have been calc'd as multi-megajoule weapons).

It also depends on the bolt shells used. Subsonic rounds will do jack shit, but hypersonic shells will murder it.
>>
>>47571863
Their shitty lives have no impact on their ability to pass info.

That being said communication is an issue for the imperium.
>>
>>47571731
>>47571808
Derailing for a bit here, but I've never felt as if those particular posts were thought out very well. While the general concept is more-or-less correct, it relies on the writers of GW and BL actually communicating competently, knowing exactly what they're doing with the canon and putting effort into improving the overall quality of the narrative over satisfying their own vision of 40k and occasionally making shit up on the fly (or just selectively choosing what to include from existing sources) to make it happen with usually failed attempts at imposing logical progression and excuses. The latter is, unfortunately, the most common practice over the former and is the primary reason responsible for the horrific lack of consistency in 40k.

Take, for example, the Blank. Why does it cancel out the Warp? Is it because it's soulless? Then why don't Necrontyr also produce the same aura? Is it because there's no soul where one is "supposed to be"? Then why are there differing levels and why do they show the same effects as Necron Null-tech? How can a Culexus be hurt by Anti-Psychic energy in one book, when the whole point is it attacks the soul over anything else, as specified by other sources?
>>
>>47571849
No. "Mass Scatter" is very different from "no more life". No more life can be caused by simply hurling a sizable asteroid at the planet and fucking the whole ecosystem up for the next ten million years and killing everything bigger than a single celled extremophile. BSD can glass a world within a short period of time, but the Imperial Navy can do the exact same thing. The point is that 40k fleets are able to unleash yottatons of energy in sustained fire so they can break up a planet so hard chunks of it are found two sectors over ten thousand years later. Basically a fleet is outputting energy comparable to the Death Stars when they focus their bombardments on the core. Cyclonics of course do it instantly if they're the right warhead, but it speaks of the power of the lance battery.
>>
>>47571866
>one moon
>Wookieepedia mentions there are dozens of black market phrik-mining operations throughout the galaxy
>Phrik mining in general had to be nationalised for the good of the Empire
kek okay

Also, that also applies to the Imperial Army/Navy on a whole. Their attitude to droids would likely result in them using Dark Troopers as an expendable vanguard or assault unit if they ever hit mainstream service.

>>47571916
I know what "mass scatter" is you fucking retard, I already said an Imperial fleet can shatter a planet too. The only downside is it takes an entire fleet to do it in both cases and most inhabited worlds have a defensive shield to at least slow the process, hence the Death Star.
>>
>>47571911
Because blanks come in degrees just like psykers. Like how a psyker can be a gamma, delta, or beta, nulls go DOWN that scale. There's a sliding scale of their own power, and the amount of psychic energy they're able to cancel out. It's why daemons can overpower some nulls/blanks/whatever you want to call 'em and why others struggle, it depends on their level of power.

For example if you grabbed a mid level blank and tried to block an alpha psyker with them, they'd be snuffed out like a lighbulb instantly, and only give the psyker a discomforting migraine.

If you get a bigger blank like the one that was being used in the plot to kill the Emperor, he'd likely neuter an alpha psyker. Of course he also had a daemon bound to him despite being a blank, so he really was the definition of an unholy abomination.
>>
>>47571939
Well putting them in the vanguard just means they're more likely to be destroyed and their numbers will deplete from already limited amounts.
>>
>>47571881

I was just arguing against

>Don't forget that the Galactic Empire has access to easy, reliable FTL communication without need for psychics

The Empire uses Psychers for FTL communication, and they are treated terribly.

They are all slaves owned by the Adeptus Astra Telepathica, loaned out to the Imperium,

Communication is no issue for the Imperium, slave astropaths do a great job of getting FTP communication across the galaxy. And they are all extensively tested for any chaos taint, any sign of chaos and they are killed on the spot. Plus the initiation (which dissolves their eyes) binds them to the will of the Emperor.
>>
>>47571973
>limited amounts
>I already mentioned Dark Troopers are effectively expendable by both Imperial thinking and cold logic and they have an entire galaxy's phrik supplies to construct more
>>
>>47571975
But FTL star wars communication has much less chance of being corrupted, whereas telepathic communication can get disrupted by war disturbances, messages being unclear (e.g. using visions and symbolism to communicate) etc.
>>
>>47571939
The Galactic Empire is one of the few things in fiction more incompetent than the Imperium. Although I guess it's fitting as Palps is space Hitler.

>Hey Sheev my man, I just built a bunch of space marine knockoffs with the numbers filed off, these babies can be launched remotely and blow up rebels before they even know what hit 'em thanks to STEHL REHN.
>Oh is that Kyle Katan, OH FUC-
>Vader, forget about these Dark Troopers. They're a waste. Let's just ignore how mass producing them would completely change the war effort and allow me to abandon biological troopers altogether even if we had to decrease quality and make Dark Troopers out of Durasteel.

Fuck tech of the week with a cactus.
>>
>>47571990
Being expendable by Imperial thinking doesn't mean they're numbers are expendable. And secondly, if they can be produced in such great numbers so cheaply, how come the project making them was cancelled if they were so effective? The loss of a factory ship wouldn't stop the Empire if they were really that good.
>>
>>47571762

Good point, if we fought to well they would just glass the surface. About the ranges; it's a pity the game and the fluff do not reflect each other, we would have a comparison to work from.
>>
File: Wow 10 points for you.jpg (283 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
Wow 10 points for you.jpg
283 KB, 800x850
>>47558990
Roll to disbelieve. Otherwise I'd have fallen to the warp before I was a teen.
>>
>>47572003
>Vader my man
>Yes Master?
>You know that Death Star that went kablooey after your shitty kid nuked it.
>Yes Master?
>Let's build another one! Bigger! And with a giant tower that I sit in shaped like my dick that I can wave in people's faces!
>Master, would it not be more cost effective to reboot the Dark Trooper project instead of wasting funds on pointless compensation for your shriveled cock?
>That's nonsense.
>>
>>47572035
kek
>>
>>47572011
Why were they cancelled? See: >>47572003.
The main man pushing for their production was personally killed by Kyle Katarn onboard the Arc Hammer shortly before it blew up. I can only assume the guy's obsession with robotics and personal combat turned Sheev and other Imperial brass off, Mohc was a maniac who boasted of being able to kill droids in hand-to-hand combat and actually protested Tarkin's Death Star because it was too impersonal for him.
>>
>>47560033
Actually have a world in an upcoming RT camp thats a deathworld australia.
Think catachan but no rain, stubbies, tinnies and dont ask about the redbacks.
>>
File: BaseDeltaZero.jpg (45 KB, 372x528) Image search: [Google]
BaseDeltaZero.jpg
45 KB, 372x528
>>47571822
>40k Ships are entirely capable however of mass scattering a planet with a legion fleet as demonstrated by Nostramo

>>needing a who fleet just to mass scatter one planet

warfags and their anemic autistic fleets never fail to amuse
>>
>>47572050
Well then it comes down to the chronology of when this hypothetical battle takes place. If it's after the project finishes, SM are going to face ever decreasing numbers of Dark troopers as more aren't being produced.

If it takes place during the project, then the project might have been continued, but we have no frame of reference for how easily (or not) DT's were produced.

Meaning in the end the whole situation becomes too hypothetical, and we've just wasted half an hour.
>>
>>47571996

star wars communication?

Star Wars uses hyper space couriers to deliver messages, which is a week+ slower than W40K
>>
>>47572079
>we just wasted half an hour
Wasn't that the entire point to begin with?
>>
>>47572084
I thought I remember reading something about a hololight relay, which Yoda/the Emperor use to send out a warning about order 66/order 66 command.
>>
>>47572091
No.
>>
>>47572096

I haven't read the books, in the movies they get the message seemingly days afterwards before they send the signal out to the others, and there is no coment on how long the signal takes to get to others.

But now that you mention it, The long range holograms they send in episode 2, even though they can't do full distance and have it routed through another planet, in order for it to get there withen 24 hours would be FTL transmission. so it seems like they DO have FTL data transmition
>>
File: 1447403949998.jpg (14 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1447403949998.jpg
14 KB, 306x306
Join the Imperial Army, become firebug, and find the ultimate purpose to my life, spreading my holy promethium all over filthy heretics.
>>
>>47572115
Well you wasted your time anyway. We're never going to get a solid answer to this, one way or the other. Sorry, mate.

>>47572084
They have FTL electronic communications, that's literally what the Holonet is
>>
>>47571762
The ranges seem short on the TT because they're out of scale, which is pretty much a wargaming standard even in historicals. Its impractical too need to play on a tennis court.
>>
File: Robo-FT.jpg (2 MB, 2356x3344) Image search: [Google]
Robo-FT.jpg
2 MB, 2356x3344
>>47567026

That depends on what facet you're looking at; manufacturing, medicine, and agriculture are all backwards yes, but certain technologies like depleted uranium armor are actually lost arts in the 41st millenium; if the Mechanus could repurpose the KV-2 into a serviceable design, you can bet they've got something in store with the hundreds of non-chaos corrupted designs of Earth.

Imagine an Imperial Guard regiment. Now, imagine that each two guardsmen was in a Renault-FT, only said Renault has a far better engine and armor actually worth a damn against modern weapons. It would be a non-shitty version of the Grot Tanks!
>>
>>47568059
I think we've established we're all blanks. It's the only explanation for the complete lack of warp phenomena.
>>
>>47571431
We are, but it's all relative.
>>
>>47571762
Lasguns shoot lasers, so would logically have infinite range. Of course, the lasgun has to be aimed perfectly beyond a certain point, as any variances in firing angle would increase exponentially over distance.
>>
>>47561602
underated post
>>
>>47572078
Star Wars fleets aren't capable of mass scattering planets. The movies make this quite clear with the reaction of the crew of the Falcon to Alderaan being destroyed.

Not to mention that again all of that is once more, non-canon. The Galactic Empire does not have ships with gigaton turbolasers, or at least not triple digit gigatons. The Clone Wars series put the nail in the coffin when we have footage of numerous star battles where turbolasers fail to demonstrate anything more powerful than a modern nuclear bomb.

In fact, there's a scene in the Clone Wars where a starfighter with its shields down gets hit by a turbolaser and receives no damage.
>>
>>47574711
Lasers do not have infinite lethal range.
Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.