[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being friends with the non-humans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 99
File: just trying to being friends.png (87 KB, 811x568) Image search: [Google]
just trying to being friends.png
87 KB, 811x568
Time for another setting/scenario where humanity tries to befriend with various non-human beings. Setting(s) can be fantasy or sci-fi, so how would you befriend the non-humans, or would you not and go to war with them for HFY points?

Shitposting HFY and pro-interspecies relations are welcome
>>
>That feeling when the Half-Dragon is dominant.
>>
File: tumblr_mo98daz0jk1rfnw5zo1_500.jpg (80 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mo98daz0jk1rfnw5zo1_500.jpg
80 KB, 500x335
>>46891778
>"Holy crap, Corporal Polanski actually got that knife-eared leader bitch to strip down like! ...HQ, awaiting orders to engage target, not sure if Polanski will be able to keep her like that for long."
>>
File: UPzMoGR.png (119 KB, 402x564) Image search: [Google]
UPzMoGR.png
119 KB, 402x564
>>
In my opinion it depends on how close to human they are. For all the shit we say about elves, I'm pretty sure that if we met elves dwarves Hobbits gnomes etc that were all pretty darn human looking we would not just automatically go on crusade. Bugs reptiles or other shit what scared us? I can see a crusade happening.
>>
>>46891965
I know Lindybiege is kind of hit and miss but he has a good point about fantasy races and the way they would probably feel about each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg4i8pot9gs
>>
>>46891778
Depends on how degenerate the non-humans are.

If they're likable enough, then they get that sweet, sweet commerce and trade that can only happen with humanity's many different cultures and products from being spread out all across fucking everywhere.

If they enjoy using coffee as toilet water or tea as urinal cleanser, then it's time for those inhumane and heartless bastards to eat a spoonful of hornets and crusades.
>>
>>46891778
Do you even understand how retarded you'd have to be to treat anything even close to resembling HFY as anything other than a joke?

HFY is like this long, unfunny joke with no punchline and the people telling it don't realize it's suppose to be funny.
>>
>>46891888
Someone get me some sfw lewds of Half-Breed Priscilla for this dude right here.
>>
>>46891778
If they're chill and we can communicate meaningfully we should be able to just trade with them, share neat cultural stuff with each other, maybe intermarry, y'know normal different cultures being chummy stuff. Of course, our actual track record usually involves hatred and exploitation on one side or the other so I won't hold my breath for a purely positive relationship.
>>
>>46891778
Hey guys, OP here. Just wanted to add that you may also include any token hostile race(s) and faction(s) who serve as the token bad guys for your hypothetical setting.
>>
>>46892074
The sad thing is it WAS a joke and meme that embraced our flawed depictions in movies like Avatar. Over time the meme cannibalized a few speculative Space Opera fluff threads (that featured humans in non-standard roles) which had more and more unaware 40kids write unironic shit.
>>
>>46891778
Depends on how subservient they'd be to humanity.
>>
File: tea_ceremony_by_esmira-d4jcjhr.jpg (162 KB, 900x726) Image search: [Google]
tea_ceremony_by_esmira-d4jcjhr.jpg
162 KB, 900x726
>"Its great our people finally get to have peace and friendly relations with all the trade, commerce and exchange of cultures. Come human, lets have some, 'Green Tea' as you call it."
>>
>>46891965
You do know that the ACTUAL Crusades were against people slightly browner then them who had different ideas so if we don't Crusade cuz they are different I doubt there ideology will synch up so Crusade
>>
>>46892032

I don't know If I can agree with him there, I mean yes there would absolutely still be infighting within each group, but I do believe they would come into conflict with each other. Let's just look at human history, just cause ethnic group a and ethnic group b live on oposite sides of the channel, or on different islands, or across a mountain range or two doesn't mean they don't hate and kill each other. To assume that the elves would just stay in their forest and the dwarves or trolls would just stay in their mountains is silly.
>>
>>46892237
No, it started as a complaint built around not understanding humans and why authors prefer to treat humanity with some semblance of humanity instead of as some bizarre new race built around the worst kinds of masturbatory idealization. It was an unfunny joke back at that point, and then when people actually tried to make it funny by unabashedly fetishizing it, it just turned into something that not even the original people wanted but they had to applaud it anyway just because they wanted their mindless meme to persist in any shape it could.
>>
File: fa.png (445 KB, 625x309) Image search: [Google]
fa.png
445 KB, 625x309
>>46891952
"Private Jennings. This is Lieutenant Bergman, please stand down. What is this 'orders' to eliminate her?! That's the elven ambassador dammit! STAND. DOWN."
>>
>>46891952
>knife-eared
Every time I see this, I wonder why spoon-eared people would somehow think that this is a great insult.

Dragon's Age is like a compilation of just awful ideas.
>>
File: Orc.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Orc.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
>Harharhar! This hooman fella is alright! Come 'ear hooman, we've got some elves in the cages who need a right good beatin'! We'll get ya a good beatin' stick and everything.
>...what do ya mean you don't want to beat an elf?
>>
>>46892381

Yes anon I'm aware, I'm educated. All I was trying to say is that we would be more inclined to go to war with the freaky ones than the relatively human ones. I'm not saying we wouldn't or couldnt, but I think it would take a bit more to bring us to that if they look human, whereas if it's a giant fucking crocodile man that will scare the shit out of people , and scared people can be quite violent.
>>
>>46892614
I'd rather have spoon ears than knife ears.
>>
>>46892614
I think Keebler jokes are underrated. "Shouldn't you be making cookies in a tree?"
>>
File: can we make love bloom.png (129 KB, 1051x759) Image search: [Google]
can we make love bloom.png
129 KB, 1051x759
Can we just post about love with the non humans?
>>
>>46892614
The term is roundear for humans. It's probably the only good thing to come from DA, a double entendre alluding to the shape of their ears and their perfidious nature at the same time. If you can come up with a better slur be my guest.
>>
File: church sister pedos.jpg (88 KB, 400x975) Image search: [Google]
church sister pedos.jpg
88 KB, 400x975
>>46891958
>Sister of Battle telling me being friends with non-humans and or aliens is bad
Fuck off space nuns. Go back to your church and molest young boys while your at it.
>>
>>46892699
You can accidentally come up with a hundred better slurs.

The whole "knives are untrustworthy" business is such a stretch, especially in a time when knives were carried by everyone and used by everyone daily, that calling someone "knife-ears" is practically a compliment. In fact, aside from knives being considered attractive in form to the point where they are considered art pieces, there's the far easier connection of knives being sharp and elves having "sharp" hearing.

It's like calling dwarves "rock fists" or "lion beards" or "earth shakers".
>>
>>46892699
I prefer to call them by their most appropriate name: Slaves.
>>
>>46892801

Ii, completely different anon here. I understand where your coming from here anon, knives are good things so why is knife ear a slur? i get the viewpoint. Thing is its less about knives being bad, and that being an easily identifiable physical feature. When people make a racial slur about another group its generally either about their culture or their appearance, whether or not it makes sense isn't really the focus, the point is that that is something you can point out and ridicule that only applies to them and not to you.
>>
>>46892801
The interesting thing is that carrying a buckler was seen as more aggressive as it implied you were looking for trouble big enough for you to need more than your knife.
>>
>Being friends

Thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-uNMPU6GtA
>>
>>46892900
>You will never enslave all the gnomes
>>
>>46893109
>setting with more than one little person race

Someone should've decided a long time ago halflings and gnomes would become a variety dwarf. We'd have less of the ankle biters taking up the roster and less complains about dwarves being too samey.
>>
>>46893173
Humans are just the freakishly tall cousins of everyone else.
>>
>>46892998
The problem is that it's a fantasy slur for a fantasy race. You've got a lot of room to maneuver if you feel like being clever with your slurs.

Basically, "knife-ears" is just the slur used by creatively bankrupt people falling in line with other creatively bankrupt people who happened to be part of a creatively bankrupt game.

Hell, even "cookie-bakers" is a better slur if you're reaching for a random one.
>>
>>46893359
I think it's just kind of catchy, and that's probably why slurs catch on. They just roll off the tongue for one or two reasons. Either it's less than three syllables so you don't have to expend much effort saying it, the opposite of cumbersome PC words, or the three or more syllables have a good rythme going. The best I've come up with for elves wasn't too great. Elves are like fairies right? And fairies use glamour, deceptive and beautiful glamour. Elves may not necessarily use glamour but the superstitions and deception connotations are there. So what's underneath the glamour? Probably not good things. You could describe such glamoured beings as *tawdry*. You call them tawdries if you're talking about more than one. That's the best I came up with anyway but it feels meh.

Keep in mind not all slurs start out being offensive. Knife ear may have been sort of positive at one point and then the elves decided they didn't like or something. Like Paki, it's just Pakistani without the stani. How's that offensive? Well, it is now.
>>
>>46891778

Somebody mentioned it earlier in the thread, but I think these are the big variables:

1-Appearance: Let's face it, humans are prejudiced as shit. The weirder they look, the harder its going to be for humanity as a whole to befriend them.

2-Tech level: If humans are more advanced, it'll be easier to befriend them on Humanity's preferred terms. If the non-humans are more advanced, it's more likely we'll be hoping for them to befriend us.

3-Social compatibility: Humans are also intolerant pieces of shit. We squabble over stupid stuff like whether there is a God or gods, and if His/Her/Its name is Yahweh, Jehovah, Allah, El Elohim, GSM, etc. The stranger the non-humans' social structure, the harder it will likely be for Humans to befriend them.

Honestly, I'd try to befriend the non-humans with commerce and art. Show them that Humans are not scary, and make better friends than enemies..
>>
File: 1443813618562.png (277 KB, 1348x1086) Image search: [Google]
1443813618562.png
277 KB, 1348x1086
>>46891778
I say we give our greetings with RKKVs.
It's the only way to be sure.
>>
>>46893590
I think it's less catchy, and it's just that it falls into the lines of what a "dumb racist" would say. When idiots need something to sound like an insult, they just turn to their closest idiot and ask for instructions, and it just so happens that this one comes filtered down to them through a dumb video game.

I mean, it's the sort of thing where some people think calling a Polish person a "Polack" is insulting to them, and some will try to pass it among each other, without realizing that's just the Polish word for a Polish person, which is what Polish people call each other anyway. It's about as insulting as going up to a English person and saying "Hey, Englishman."

It's that kind of idiocy that makes you twice as dumb for repeating something stupid without understanding what you're even saying.
>>
>>46893760
Going by this wouldn't knife ear be a great slur in that sense? It's kind of "realistic".
>>
>>46893734
For real though, that's a pretty depressing perspective.
>>
>>46892619
Because nothing beats usin' your fists for elf beatin', I mean the stick is great and all but damn ain't it great.
>>
>>46893660
I'd have to disagree with you slightly on the tech level. So far (unless I missed it) nobody has addressed how humans exploit the shit out of whatever they can. Look at how big powers have treated smaller countries, hell look how we treat animals. If they have something we want, they need to be able to defend themselves against us otherwise it will be every story of human imperialism , and that doesn't make for positive relations.
>>
File: 1389302985561.gif (73 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1389302985561.gif
73 KB, 1200x1200
>>46893969
>And so, humanity and orc-kind became great allies for years to come through their shared past time of beating up elves
>>
>>46892644
Yeah. Watch yourself when near a knife-ear. One moment you're having a friendly conversation and next BAM! you're impaled on an ear.
>>
>>46893815
I disagree. See, a "great" slur would be something like how the English would call the Irish "potlickers." It's certainly quite "realistic", but it also happens to be "great" because there is absolutely nothing more casually demeaning and heartless than to call someone coming from a country undergoing a potato famine a "potlicker." It immediately conveys their desperation for food and how you find their starvation amusing.

If you're hoping to use "realism" to excuse laziness and lack of creativity, I'm afraid it doesn't work that way. Insults go all across the spectrum in reality, and all knife-ear ends up being is a poor insult, or as you would put it, a realistically poor insult.
>>
>>46894063
That's how they get you, you know. They say they're great listeners just to get close enough so they can stab you with those things.
>>
>orcs
bring a thing with a good bit of meat on it, laugh, eat and don't be to afraid to banter with em, bring some big ass friends with you.

>Elves
Act curious and inquisitive, without being rude or so pushy. Depending on the setting it's easier to tell if their interested in you due to their ears.
>Dwarves
Same as orcs, less need for muscle though, but with more ale involved, of course the ale totting drunkard is a sterotype so best not joke about it. Nor joke about height. Beards are also important.
>halflings
If their not thieves, their your friends. if one invites you over prepare yourself, they have small bodies but their stomache takes up most of it.
>Gnomes
Good luck.
>>
Am I the only one who likes "knife-ear"? It's simple, and implies that the only unique thing about elves are their ears, which must be heavily insulting to them.
>>
>>46893734
>>46893825
These videos are pretty interesting if ET stuff interests you.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=sNhhvQGsMEc
https://youtube.com/watch?v=1fQkVqno-uI
>>
>>46894113
I'm a fan of knife ear. It just rolls of the tongue and is fun to say.
>>
>>46894113
>and implies that the only unique thing about elves are their ears

Not really. That's just about a big of a stretch as the whole "knives are for untrustworthy people and your ears look like knives so you're untrustworthy" business.

It's really just a dumb phrase for dumb people, coming from a game that wanted a slur but couldn't come up with anything that was actually clever.
>>
>>46894223
Is there any other kind of racial slur?

And I say that as someone who dun trust dem noggers, gooks or wetbuks. Racial slurs should be simple. The chink moon-rune based language decodes its insult of Westerners to "Ghost guy" and "Gringo" apparently comes from the word "Griego" meaning Greek. The insult being that the person "sounds greek to me" decoding into "He talks gibberish"
>>
personally my favorite slur is the one Koreans use for Japanese 족팔, meaning pig-feet, which might seem odd, but is based of historic context. Does it make sense any more? not really, but we still all say it.
>>
File: 1461369595142.jpg (138 KB, 622x880) Image search: [Google]
1461369595142.jpg
138 KB, 622x880
>>46891778
>that pic
Why is "sad and lonely" Guardsman with an eldar lover such a popular thing?

...Not that there's anything wrong, human-on-pointy-eared-nerd action is good.
>>
>>46891778
Can I be happy with being in peace with elves so that I can fulfill fetish and has sharp eared wife?
>>
>Hate elves
>Become IMMENSELY aroused by the thought of enslaving them and forcing them to serve me in a completely non-sexual way

Anyone else have this? Just imagining one in chains makes me painfully erect.
>>
>>46895038
It would be weird if you didn't get one.
>>
>>46895043
I'm stressing the non-sexual here. I'm talking about shit like ordering them to clean the dining room or having them whipped if they break something by accident.
>>
File: 1459748193036.png (230 KB, 949x904) Image search: [Google]
1459748193036.png
230 KB, 949x904
Some fuck keeps asking for this.

Hope you find it. I know you like these stupid things.
>>
>>46895068
Again It would be weird if you didn't. Might be because you are a bit of a sadist/dom.
>>
>>46894972
>pointy-eared nerd

Get less obvious syntax, elfwank anon.
>>
>>46895089
Only with elves though.
>>
File: heretical xeno loving shite.jpg (10 KB, 190x266) Image search: [Google]
heretical xeno loving shite.jpg
10 KB, 190x266
>>46895122
>"out of my thread elf fucker! Reeee!!!!"
Who the fuck cares? This is what the thread is meant for anyways.
>>46895081
Is that LIVVI and Taldeer as Nate and Nora from Fallout 4?
>>46894991
Ditto that
>>46894056
Nope.avi - Would prefer the elves not hating us for this
>>
File: 1459646312005.jpg (78 KB, 1024x542) Image search: [Google]
1459646312005.jpg
78 KB, 1024x542
I can't be the only orcfag here.
>>
>>46894088
Not the anon you were talking to, but I personally like the term. It's exactly what someone who's racist would say - it takes whatever physically differentiates the two peoples, turns it into a compound word, and gets endlessly repeated (much like how /pol/ uses the term 'shitskins'). The 'knife == untrustworthy' comparison seems solid enough to me, and random prejudiced peasants wouldn't be trying to think of a more clever term.

Off the topic of fictional insults specifically, I tend to be of the mind that you should show how terrible something is by doing it better. Go write a fantasy universe with more clever insults than DA's rather than complain about it on an anonymous Tamrielic etch-a-sketch distribution forum.
>>
>>46895237
You're not alone. I need more of these pics in my life.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2674916

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2674964
>>
>>46892381
>the crusades happened solely because they looked and thought differently and had nothing at all to do with the ACTIONS undertaken in spreading those ideals.
>>
File: RA - Bite n Claw Orc - 1.png (841 KB, 800x728) Image search: [Google]
RA - Bite n Claw Orc - 1.png
841 KB, 800x728
>>46895237
That has to be one of the prettiest female orcs I've ever seen.
>>
>>46895276
I want to like those, but I hate how wimpy that guy looks. He probably doesn't even curl.

>>46895285
SALAH AD-DIN WAS A GOOD BOY! DINDU NUFFIN!
>>
File: PrettyOrc1_zpstkoss29f.jpg (86 KB, 436x909) Image search: [Google]
PrettyOrc1_zpstkoss29f.jpg
86 KB, 436x909
>>46895237
Posting for that good looking Orc chick
>>
File: 1447986467666.jpg (285 KB, 503x850) Image search: [Google]
1447986467666.jpg
285 KB, 503x850
>>46895311
Christ, good orc art is next to impossible to find, it's all ultra butch and hairy to the point of being /d/ material. Like, goddam it's possible to be /fit/ without being freakish.
>>
>>46895208
>Liivi and Taldeer in Fallout 4

Yeah, some schmuck anon is looking for that picture. I guess he isn't in this thread.
>>
>>46895314
Seems like an average built dude, it's just that the orcs are roid tier. Reminder, the average man reaching the natty limit, meaning no gear at all, with low body fat looks really damn twiggy compared to roid monkeys.
>>
>>46895377
Yey.

While there should oughta be more elves that are not depicted to be 100% pretty, frilly and baby-faced, there should be more Orcs who're the pretty ones.
>>
File: 1461390981115.jpg (118 KB, 842x894) Image search: [Google]
1461390981115.jpg
118 KB, 842x894
>>46895432
The only elf art I like is when people make them look inhuman, kind of like pic-related. I feel like 99.9% of elf art is just average scantily clad woman with slightly pointy ears.
>>
File: 8459782734_862a376181_c.jpg (221 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
8459782734_862a376181_c.jpg
221 KB, 800x449
>>46895432
I don't know. I prefer them kind of inhuman but still pretty in their own way. Too often they just feel like green skinned barbarians instead of the monsters they're supposed to be. I wish I had saved or could find that series of pictures right now to reflect this sentiment (the orcs are grey skinned and red eyed) so have this instead.
>>
>>46895500
I think Skyrim orcs are a good staple for what an attractive orcess is, at least in my opinion.
>>
File: monkey fuker.jpg (13 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
monkey fuker.jpg
13 KB, 268x188
>>46895383
I actually remember being in that drawthread where Mimic drew that >>46895081

Sooo I guess Macha is the infamous whore of Sanctuary Hills then?
>>
>>46895569
The old meme is that Macha is a permavirgin who will never get the hot mon-keigh dick.
>>
File: 1461565580592-1-1.jpg (19 KB, 139x161) Image search: [Google]
1461565580592-1-1.jpg
19 KB, 139x161
>>46894991
>fuck your father fuck your father
>>
>>46895600
No I'am reffering to the pic >>46895081 in which is a mix of Fallout 4 and LCB where LIVVI's Nate and Taldy is Nora.

I'd like to think Macha also lives in Sanctuary Hill (pre-war times) and is infamous for either being full chastity mode to be reserved for "Emps". Or is Sanctuary Hill's infamous neighborhood whore.
>>
>>46891778
I wrote up some sci-fi fetishbait shit a while back. Humans befriended another alien species that was entirely hermaphroditic but still sexually compatible with them on a raw physical stimulation level. The aliens were also on average shorter than humans and a good deal more intelligent if not outright more machine-like in their thinking by comparison, and they produced poisonous compounds in their muscle tissue. The alien didn't have any distinct male or female gendering but the society was stratified between two explicit phenotypes that emerged after the pupae stage; we'll call that type A and type B.

Type A aliens were slightly orange in tone, born 99% of the time from any conception, stood about 5 foot tall, and lived an average of 45 years. Type B aliens were a little shorter, bluish in tone, born 1% of the time, and live around 700 or more years. The massive difference in longevity led to a population overall about 85% orange and 15% blues, creating a de facto sort of counsel of elders to provide stable perspective through the generations while the quicker-dying type was more apt to embrace changes.

Humans adopted the alien species as sort of pets or slaves, effectively owning them. The aliens adopted humans as masters seeing them as protectors and providers, much like pets or slaves. And individuals of the two species fuck each other pretty typically.
They can't crossbreed though.

So humans are taking the free sex and aliens are taking the free lunch. Human females were not left out of the benefits of this relationship.
Both are also very competent military powers, and any external force that sees fit to make war on either can expect the full force of both to rain down on them hard.
There has been infighting between these aliens and the humans especially in earlier history, and modern the flippant sexual interaction partially evolved out of old war crimes involving rape, on an endemic level.

The damned things just looked so cute. Ayy
>>
>>46895618
I dont get it
>>
>>46892071
I found the British.
>>
>>46892801
Or carnivores "bloodmouth".
>>
>>46893969
>not hitting elves with your flat hand
>on the butt
>>
>>46895081
>semper fel
It's Semper Fidelis. Or Semper Fi.
>>
>>46895703
Is it a story or written down in detail somewhere? I'd read some smut of that.
>>
File: U.png (990 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
U.png
990 KB, 1440x900
Huh, numerous pics I have for shitposting purposes and I have no idea which to use.
>>
>>46892768
>Young boys
You know it's a convent, right? It's not /ss/ happening there, it's /ll/.

Both of these are shit by the way.
>>
>>46896078
All of them.
>>
>>46896059
Although I privately feel the artist fucked up, the excuse is that that's actually "Semper Felix." Which would be a pretty dumb thing to tattoo on yourself in my opinion, but it makes more sense than for a traitor to have "forever loyal"
>>
File: 1396727915519.jpg (842 KB, 827x1200) Image search: [Google]
1396727915519.jpg
842 KB, 827x1200
>>46896078
Elves are only good for stress relief and torture.

>>46896090
Semper Felix? Forever a believer?
>>
>>46896073
Just a yellow notepad with short details. I was doing thought exercises with aliens trying to figure out what kind of alien humans would fuck in order to try and better understand what kind of robot we'd fuck in the real world when the time comes here in the nearer future.

Sorry.
>>
File: Un.png (936 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Un.png
936 KB, 1440x900
>>46896078
>>46896084
Here's more of the folder.
>>
File: 1455572907934.jpg (73 KB, 1283x672) Image search: [Google]
1455572907934.jpg
73 KB, 1283x672
>>
>>46894223

>>46894448
Seriously this.
The biggest insult in the English language right now is a slightly corrupted version of the Latin word for black.

There's a popular one include a reference to traditional head wear (towel head). Many are just called shortened versions of their ethnicity's name!

There might be a couple that are slightly more in depth, like wet back, which makes specific reference to the idea that somebody's an illegal immigrant.

Honestly, a clever racial insult would be almost paradoxical.
>>
>>46896139
Sure thing, britbong.
>>
File: 1086120.jpg (16 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1086120.jpg
16 KB, 100x100
>>46896079
Not if scenarios and social dynamics help you fap desu. It's basically what it'd have been like if you got lucky in your prepubescent days.
>>
File: Unt.png (1014 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Unt.png
1014 KB, 1440x900
>>46896118
>>46896078
Even More of my folder
>>
File: no vagina feels.png (235 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
no vagina feels.png
235 KB, 600x857
>>46896059
No, his tattoo almost certainly says "Semper Felix" with it "ix" being covered up. It means "Always happy/fortunate." Everytime I see it I initially think that he has a tat that says "semper feel" because he looks just a little like Wojack in that picture, at least in my humble opinion. Pic for reference.
>>
File: Unti.png (1003 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Unti.png
1003 KB, 1440x900
>>46896171
For one last time.
>>
File: center for ants.png (565 KB, 550x682) Image search: [Google]
center for ants.png
565 KB, 550x682
>>46896153
I guess I can respect that, even if I can't respect your thumbnail. I've seen some of each that I liked, it's just that 70% of what I have seen was just simulated child pornography, with an obvious emphasis on the child aspect. It was creepy and disgusting, and I have serious doubts about those who claim to like either without some sort of qualifier on the claim.
>>
>>46896078
Post orcs. Female ones preferably.
>>
File: Human Eldar Love Love.jpg (139 KB, 1051x867) Image search: [Google]
Human Eldar Love Love.jpg
139 KB, 1051x867
>>46891778
>>46894972
humanxspace elfs are nice and good.

so is LCB
>>
>>46895081
>>46895569
>>46896355
You know, what if there'd be an elf politician and her human husband one day find a copy of Love Can Bloom and they're shocked and livid at how "Taldeer" looks like theelf politician wife and "LIVVI" looks just like her human husband?
>>
File: 1417575927404.jpg (41 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1417575927404.jpg
41 KB, 800x600
>>46895081
>>46896059
>>46896090
>>46896203
It's even more annoying when you realise Nate was in the Army and Semper Fidelis is the motto of the Marines
>>
>>46891952
>>46892577
Imagine being an army guy from these pics and you decide to reverse image search yourself and it leads you to a 4chan archive with one of these fantasy race fetish threads.
>>
>>46895600
>hot mon-keigh dick
>>
File: banshee exarch_.jpg (379 KB, 1280x952) Image search: [Google]
banshee exarch_.jpg
379 KB, 1280x952
>tfw no qt banshee waifu to curl next to and whisper sweet nothing's in those long ears.
>>
File: PP2000 troop.jpg (98 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
PP2000 troop.jpg
98 KB, 540x360
>>46896695
Pretty sure It'll lead to some good hearted keks
>>
>>46896485
A Kent Brockman-esque news reporter: "-And one our top stories for tonight. The popular Warhammer 40000 story; 'Love Can Bloom', of all things has made itself into this story. As it turns out High Elf politician; Alavara Petlen, and her husband; Levi Tullius. Turn out to resemble the main characters; 'Taldeer' and uh 'Lee-vih?' Mrs Petlen and her husband refuse to talk about as of now. However her father; Elder Silvyr Fenren has expressed quite some jokes about it. More on this story later."
>>
>>46896746
>whispering sweet nothings to your space elf waifu

Thats evil! Why would you do that!? Stay loyal and faithful to your loving space elf lover damnit!
>>
Are you guys really so creatively inept that it always has to be elves?
>>
>>46897651
Yes
>>
>>46896078
>>46896118
>>46896171
>>46896221
Judging by all these pics, you must like elves, Metal Gear Rising, Love Can Bloom and various other military related things.
>>
File: 1459846324572.jpg (108 KB, 327x364) Image search: [Google]
1459846324572.jpg
108 KB, 327x364
>>46897651
Learn to love and accept the elf loving and the joy and benefits it brings; such as cute 'n adorable half breed kids.
>>
>>46897702
What with the unyuugaunt on her head?
>>
>>46897702
Smutfag please, I rather have some creativity and not the nth variation of boring self-insert guy getting the elfen waifu with zero personality. This whole concept of humans being friends with other fantasy races has a lot of potential, but you just want to masturbate.
>>
>>46897746
>you just want to masturbate
NOOOOO.

Okay maybe a little.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 224x225
>>46895081
>>46895666
>Fallout 4 special featuring LIVVI and Farseer Taldeer as Nate and Nora
Oh my, and comes the feels of either one of them being killed by Kellogg and their child, Lofn being kidnapped.

>when LIVVI or Taldeer; preferably Taldeer, arrive at the Institute and see Lofn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNXzjB6MEb0

Taldeer/LIVVI: "Please Lofn, its me; your mother/father!"
Synth Lofn: "I DO NOT KNOW YOU! GET AWAY FROM ME! MOTHER! MOTHER, HELP ME!!!"

>and then a weary looking woman who has the features of an eldar and a human (who is actually the real Lofn walks in
>then a Tyranid Ripper which seems to be the woman's pet also comes in

Mother: "Unyuufex, stand down boy. It's OK I've got this."

>the half human and half eldar looking woman then faces Lofn

Mother: "Lofn. AN-94, recall code: Sigma."

>synth Lofn shuts down and the woman faces Taldeer/LIVVI

Mother: "Fascinating... But disappointing. The child's responses were not at all what I anticipated. She is a prototype, you understand. We are just now beginning to explore the effects of extreme emotional stimuli. Please try and keep an open mind. I recognize that you are emotional and that your journey here has been fraught with challenges. Let's start anew. I am Mother. Welcome to The Institute."

Anyone's welcome to continue this.
>>
>>46897846
That begs the question, what would the Institute be in Warhammer standards?

I remember someone suggesting they'd be Inquisitors in which they're comprised of various human scientists and xeno scientists and even some disgruntled Ork Mekboyz who are sanctioned, to help further scientific advancement. And according to that one guy, they slowly broke away from the Inquisition and the entirety of the Imperium. Believing that the Imperium is too backwards for them and begun production of synths and replace certain people with synth counterparts to help further their plans.
>>
File: 1406067491892.jpg (56 KB, 584x622) Image search: [Google]
1406067491892.jpg
56 KB, 584x622
>>46897746
>This whole concept of humans being friends with other fantasy races has a lot of potential, but you just want to masturbate.

Implying as if thats a bad thing.
>>
>>46891778
Why yes I like my alien girlfriend
>>
File: 1458620278603.gif (2 MB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
1458620278603.gif
2 MB, 288x216
>>46897746
>This whole concept of humans being friends with other fantasy races has a lot of potential, but you just want to masturbate.
Or snuggle.
>>
File: 1411231387237.jpg (307 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1411231387237.jpg
307 KB, 900x900
>>46897746

Dude, first hour of public knowledge of first contact there will be rule 34 of it somewhere. We know humanity can be perverted as fuck.

If we ever become allies, some fucker out there will be... "can we fuck it?"
>>
>>46896139
>Honestly, a clever racial insult would be almost paradoxical.

No, it would be clever.

This isn't even just about being clever, it's about coming up with a slur that's not self-defeating. In the end, it's people looking for a slur other people can recognize, and the sad part is they hope to reinforce it among themselves to the point where the long stretches they've taken are somehow understood.

It's a bad meme that paints the user as a bit of a parrot. While other slurs may not be overly clever, knife-ears is almost a contradiction to its intended purpose. It could very well be used as a compliment, and is actually more likely to be since it takes far less leaps to connect the multitude of positive aspects of knives and pointed ears than it does to seek out that one which doesn't even really apply to elves outside of Dragon Age, where its even a stretch there.

It's almost like wanting to use "Panther legs" as a slur for black people, and then saying "yeah, I mean it by that panthers are mistrusted inside of village, and black people's legs are black like a panthers, so they also should be mistrusted."
>>
>>46896821
>News Anchor: Update to one of our top stories for tonight. High Elf politician, Alavara Petlen has now decided to comment on the fictional love novel; 'Love Can Bloom', and the fact that the two main characters resemble Ms. Petlen and her human husband, Ambassador Levi Tullius Petlen."
>screen switches to the elven politician
>Alavara Petlen: "Whether or not this is a sick prank, or a massive coincidence. Let me just emphasize that my marriage with my husband is none of anyone else's business except for my family and relatives. I wont bother bringing up the name of the author, but if I ever have a suggestion, maybe. Just maybe change the names and the faces of the characters. The thought of anyone making 'Rule 34' of factitious people that eerily look exactly like me and my husband is... Distasteful and disturbing. I hope this is just a coincidence, if this were a joke. I'am not impressed."
News Anchor: "Ms. Alavara Petlen's husband, Ambassador Levi Tullius Petlen. Has this to say."
>screen switches to the elf politician's husband
>Levi Tullius Petlen: "Honestly, I dont mind... So long as this is not meant to be creeper-stalker material, it is alright. Everyone is entitled to free speech. And please to anyone; dont you DARE call me 'Number 52.6.'"
>News Anchor: "Ms Petlen's father; Elder Silvyr Fenren Petlen also has this to say."
Silvyr Fenren Petlen: "Just give my daughter some time. Asides from becoming to the future Grand Ruler of our fine nation. She should just learn to calm down when there are 'expies' in fiction that so happen to look like her. She isn't after all; the first time to experience such a thing. Frankly, I like how it 'depicts' my daughter as a powerful space wizard."
>>
File: My stair.jpg (162 KB, 372x500) Image search: [Google]
My stair.jpg
162 KB, 372x500
>>46898108
>a clever insult would be clever
No shit Captain Obvious.
Don't forget, "dying means you're dead", and "if you're not sick, you're in good health".
>>
File: 40k_family_portrait_by_aeltri.jpg (146 KB, 395x398) Image search: [Google]
40k_family_portrait_by_aeltri.jpg
146 KB, 395x398
>>46897746
>you just want to masturbate to aliens and fantasy beings!!!

Welcome to 4chan. You honestly expecting elaborate writing and well thought out works in here? You must be in the wrong place to be expecting such things to happen in a website like this... Though this website will always be better than Reddit- No, always better than Tumblr.

Also have this pic relating for the thread.
>>
File: 20160411041905_1.jpg (183 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160411041905_1.jpg
183 KB, 1920x1080
>>46897746
>you just want to masturbate
Given how cranky and crabby I get if I don't masturbate, yeah.
>>
>>46895208
Come on, nothing wrong with chilling with your orc bros, drinking a few beers, beating up a few elves. I'm sure the elves will understand.
>>
>>46897702
/tg. Might I ask who this character is? I think I may have seen this character in some threads here and there. i would try googling but I dont even know the name of her.
>>
>>46898159
>it's okay if it's shit!
I rather be not part of the problem.
>>
File: poop covered.png (60 KB, 606x530) Image search: [Google]
poop covered.png
60 KB, 606x530
>>46898230
pic is u anon.
>>
File: 1461461873142.jpg (134 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
1461461873142.jpg
134 KB, 600x849
>>46897746
>>46898230
>"I dont like the wanking of elves, fairies, aliens and other fictional beings!"

*yawn* How boring of you. Go somewhere else then
>>
>>46898230
Good for you. Meanwhile I'll be wanking to elf porn like there's no tomorrow.
>>
>>46898273
No, I'm bored. I read enough of this shit and it's all the same, self-elevating masturbation fantasies that aren't even about elves, fairies or aliens. They are about you and your self-insert character. And I'm not interested in you.
>>
>>46898317
Cool story. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
>>
>>46898229
Lofn. Daughter of Taldeer and LIIVI.
>>
>>46897992
what kind of cat is that?
>>
>>46898608
A hippopotamus.
>>
>>46898608
Rivercat.
>>
>>46892381
Not to mention what a shit show the crusades were.
>>
>>46895081
What's Lanaya the Temple Assassin doing there?
>>
>>46898672
Pygmy Rivercat baby, looks like
>>
>>46892381
Also the Anti-Pope was a thing
>>
>>46892381
>>46898866
I love how even in the most peace-loving of Arabic-speaking cultures, "jihad" has all the same positive connotations that "crusade" does in western ones, and vice-versa for negative connotations.
>>
>>46891778
>FILENAME
Pardon, but isn't it supposed to be 'to be friends', not 'being'?
Just curious.
>>
>>46899147
Unrelated third-party bad translation?
>>
>>46898317
Go fuck off and write your own shitty fantasy stories then.
>>
>>46897651
yes
>>
>>46892801
>there's the far easier connection of knives being sharp and elves having "sharp" hearing.
just to interject, that only applies if you assume that English puns also work in-setting and that Common idioms or whatever language you're working with are the same as English idioms.
>>
>>46893760
>I mean, it's the sort of thing where some people think calling a Polish person a "Polack" is insulting to them, and some will try to pass it among each other, without realizing that's just the Polish word for a Polish person, which is what Polish people call each other anyway.
But so by this admission, even slurs that don't make sense can still catch on if the population that uses them is divorced enough from the population its directed towards.

>a drunk human staggers down the street and spies two high elves walking on the other side
>"Get outta town, ya fuckin' knife-ears!"
>"I'm sorry, what?"
>"You heard me! Knife-ears!"
>"What about my ears?"
>"They're fuckin, uh, knives! Shaped like 'em!"
>"So what?"
>"Uh..."
>awkward silence
>"...Yer treefuckers! Get outta town!"
>"Oh, that's just tasteless!"
>they fight

Honestly, this just sounds even better to me. The idea that the elves wouldn't even find that slur insulting would work very well in a setting where elves are very different or distant from humans, which is something a lot of settings seem to throw out there without any real support.
>>
>>46898108
>It's a bad meme that paints the user as a bit of a parrot.
You realize that slurs are memes themselves, right, that people repeat because that's literally what memes do? Calling it a "bad meme" is pointless moralizing, because in all respects a meme that propagates itself successfully is a successful meme by virtue of that propagation.
Stupid slurs exist because they catch on and propagate. It doesn't matter if they don't make sense, because many real slurs do exist that don't make sense as insults but successfully propagate anyway. People call people who wear turbans "towel-heads" because they think its funny and they heard other people saying it, not because they've really thought about it and went "Hmm, yes, clearly it is a foolish thing to wear a towel on their head, although in practical terms wearing a light piece of cloth to cover your head makes sense in an arid sandy environment."

It literally is a process of parroting memes, and that's because people really do imitate each other like parrots do. Claiming that a hypothetical fantasy slur is unrealistic because it conforms to the same mechanisms that real-life slurs do is clearly ridiculous.
>>
>still no bromance between an ork and a hooman
>>
>>46904442
Let this thread fucking die. Make a new one about an ork and a human. Christ, this thread is on artifical life support for hours.
>>
>>46892801
It's more of a double entendre that implies they're all low-lifes and likely to stab with your back turned and whatnot. A more pat comparison would be to call dwarves stone-heads or something to that effect.
>>
>>46904488
And that's bad because...?
>>
>>46894223
Is it any less retarded than Beaner?
>>
>>46897992
It makes me sad to know that the adorable affectionate baby hippo in that gif probably grew up to be a ferocious beast.
>>
>>46904442
Funny enough, I have a story in mind, where that happens...
>>
>>46902111
Bad memes are bad memes, regardless of how many people try to propogate them. It's up to each individual to choose to use it, the responibility to consider what you say and why you say it.

If the major reason people use knife ears is because it gained popularity through dragon's age and it sounds like a stupid slur idiots would use, it should be well understood that knife ears is just a lame insult that's almost a compliment, and only people pretending to be stupid or genuinely are would use it.
>>
>>46905013
You still haven't justified what a "bad meme" is. As I already explained, it certainly does not mean that it fails as a meme in itself, because clearly it does not.
>If the major reason people use knife ears is because it gained popularity through dragon's age and it sounds like a stupid slur idiots would use, it should be well understood that knife ears is just a lame insult that's almost a compliment, and only people pretending to be stupid or genuinely are would use it.

As I already said, it's not "almost a compliment" unless you assume that the English pun for "'sharp' hearing" exists in whatever language you're thinking of "knife-ears" as existing in, which is an exceedingly unlikely stretch.
Secondly, if you're claiming that only stupid people use racial slurs, I'll only argue that so much as to emphasize a critical point, which is that the practical meaning of a word is frequently distinct from its literal meaning. This is even more likely to be true in the case of insults and slurs, as has been demonstrated numerous times in this thread. I had a few very long explanations of this point typed out that have to do with descriptive linguistics, but frankly speaking if you can't fathom that a word's literal meaning can be different from its connotations or practical meanings you have no business pretending to know the slightest thing about "realistic" language in the first place.
>>
>>46896695
the army is full of fa/tg/uys, anon.
I played D&d like there was no tomorrow when I was there. And today grunts watch monster musume in the barracks and debate about best girl.
The army isspecial in that everything can be a common recreation. Porn, Anime, Medieval poetry... It's still better that being bored out of your mind, or worse, actually working.
>>
>>46905725
>today grunts watch monster musume in the barracks and debate about best girl
Hahahahaha.
>>
>>46905525
A bad meme is simple. Something unfunny, not clever, or otherwise stupid. Call it subjectivity, but that's largely how we define what is good and bad.

And, aside from the sharp hearing pun, knives are generally positive, especially in a medieval-esque setting. It's the trusted companion, the utility tool you use daily, the ceremonial item, and so on and so forth. To go through all that and to finally reach "some people like to backstab with knives" is such a long route that you have to basically trample over all a hundred more direct connotations in order to reach it, and the funny part is that elves are actually generally considered to be trustworthy in every setting other than Dragon's age.

It's a terrible meme that only really persists because the people who can't think up a better one turn to just whichever one they see being used, hoping that there's something the person using it knows that they don't.

Once again, it being "realistic" just because there's plenty of example of real dumb slurs isn't really a point in its favor, since there's also plenty of "realistic" slurs that are actually downright clever. It's a poor excuse, and once again, is about as good as calling a black person "panther legs" or a dwarf "rock fists."
>>
>>46895618
kek
>>
File: 1446652730550.jpg (64 KB, 640x748) Image search: [Google]
1446652730550.jpg
64 KB, 640x748
>>46891888
>blushing slightly, she asks if you would mind carrying the eggs for a few months
>they won't hatch without a live host, you see
>>
>>46904670
Tell us it, buddy.
>>
>>46906157
W-will I survive
>>
>>46906348
Just make sure you get to a hospital as soon as you start to feel any movement, and they'll cut the little guys out without any permanent damage.
>>
>>46906032
>A bad meme is simple. Something unfunny, not clever, or otherwise stupid. Call it subjectivity, but that's largely how we define what is good and bad.
So, in other words, a thing you don't like. You've already made it clear that you don't like this particular idiom, so why is calling it a "bad meme" significant at all to me?
>To go through all that and to finally reach "some people like to backstab with knives" is such a long route that you have to basically trample over all a hundred more direct connotations in order to reach it
I disagree. Knives can be tools as well as weapons, and they're more easily concealed than other weapons: their use as a weapon is possible even if they're generally used as tools, and the connotation of their use as a weapon would be present as a result. Even if we accept that "knife" can take the connotation of "tool" more readily than it does the connotation of "weapon," you could superficially alter the phrase to correct this: "dagger-ears," for example. But "knife-ear" means almost the exact same thing as that phrase, and takes less syllables to say, so it's not hard to believe that the slur could evolve accordingly. Language typically evolves in such a way that it becomes easier to say, slang even more so. In this way, the term "knife-ear" as a pejorative could come about without compromising the connotation of "knife," alone, as a tool. After all, there's nothing offensive about towels or beans inherently, is there?

>Once again, it being "realistic" just because there's plenty of exmple of real dumb slurs isn't really a point in its favor
Yes it is. Verisimilitude in fantasy settings is to be lauded. Why would you suggest otherwise?
>since there's also plenty of "realistic" slurs that are actually downright clever.
What's not "clever" about this one? The comparison is apt and the connotation, as I've demonstrated here and has been demonstrated elsewhere ITT, fits.
>>
>>46906032
>>46906683
>and the funny part is that elves are actually generally considered to be trustworthy in every setting other than Dragon's age.
I don't think you have anything to back yourself up on this one. Fey are traditionally considered obsessed with guile and trickery, and elves are included in that. I'm afraid I don't have any massive literary papers on hand describing how elves are typically treated, but here are some example impressions of elves that other species are supposed to have of them, as described in the 5e D&D PHB, Races section:
>Dwarf: "It's not wise to depend on the elves. (...) They're flighty and frivolous."
>Halfling: "They're so beautiful! (...) But there's no telling what's going on behind their smiling faces -- surely more than they ever let on."
>Human: "They don't like intruders, and you'll as likely be bewitched as peppered with arrows."
As you can see, these core races all seem to share the negative impression that elves are untrustworthy. Therefore, the mythological tradition of elves as well as the modern depiction of elves in the most modern edition of D&D contradict your unsubstantiated claim that they are "generally considered to be trustworthy in every setting other than Dragon's age."

The core of your complaint appears to be "I don't like it, the people who use it are idiots, and the people who came up with it are idiots." Your only rationalization for why it's "idiotic" have to do with half-baked ideas about what is or is not "clever." As far as I can tell, the only reason you have for actually disliking it with any legitimacy is that you didn't like the game it came from -- which is fine, but does nothing to discredit the slur itself.
>>
>>46906683
>>46906769
What amazes me is that you somehow think that expressing your understanding that it's a subjective subject somehow is a successful form of argument, especially under the hope that you can dismiss arguments under a banner of "I don't like this."

I explained to you why I think it's stupid. You disagreed, and your arguments are largely "no, it's not stupid, because it doesn't have to be."

We're talking about a made-up slur for a made-up race. It could literally have been anything, and somehow, for reasons I've already explained, you think that it's worth repeating like it's some great stroke of genius.

It's a poor insult that would have zero use were it not for it being the default in Dragon Age. It being a poor insult doesn't change because there's poor insults in reality, it doesn't get better because you go through even more convoluted methods to try and make it make sense, and it won't get any better just through using it more.

You don't think it's lame? Honestly? There's already been plenty who expressed that they're fine with it being lame because there's lame slurs in real life and all a slur really needs to work is a tone and delivery, but at that point you might as well call elves "Tree spirits" or "Perfect Beings" or "Timeless Ones" and hope someone recognizes that you're insulting them.

For the myriad of slurs they could have tried to push, I'm actually more insulted on behalf of humanity that we're saddled with being so uncreative that our best slur in Dragon's Age is a comparison of their ears to blades than likely any elf would be upon hearing that slur.
>>
>>46907135
Calling it a "poor insult" isn't the same thing as saying "it's an insult I don't like." I don't really think it's lame because as far as I can tell there's no reason for me to think of it as lame, and the reasons that you've given -- that knives aren't necessarily thought of as weapons, that elves are actually thought of as trustworthy most of the time, that it's a "meme" -- are either untrue or unconvincing. It doesn't have to be a "stroke of genius" to be worth repeating.
>>
>>46907340
You seem to be trying to diminish what I actually said, which is a good sign that you're unable to actually directly respond to it.

Poor insult? Let's define it for you. It's an insult that's not directly insulting, requires explanation to ensure that it's not a compliment, can be used as a compliment, compares an attribute that is taken with pride against an item that doesn't really have immediately directly negative connotations, has absolutely no humor involved in it, and so on and so forth. I don't really understand why I need to repeat my arguments to you so many times as if they haven't already been said.

You might not be convinced, but that's likely because you chose to try and propagate the meme in the past, and when called out on how stupid it really is, you feel a sense of embarrassment. I know you'd rather defend "knife ears" as a wonderful phrase, but it may simply be the result of a group tasked with trying to come up with an insult that "wasn't TOO insulting."

It's really that bad. Like a pulled-punch combined with an unfunny joke that actually gets worse as the person tries to explain it to you.

Might as well call them "Gem eyes" or "Wind Feet" or "Magic Souls."
>>
>>46892519
No, the complaint was that humans were the blank slate in Space Opera settings, and the thing is humans aren't a blank slate. Doubly so since many writers only have one human faction. It's equally arrogant to seem we won't be just as strange to everyone else and have stereotypes applied to us. Those also weren't HFY at first, hence the talk of the meme cannabilizing the 'Humans are X' threads.
>>
>>46908020
*to assume
>>
>>46907996
So now that you've established some parts of what constitutes a "good insult," can you explain the point of writing a "good insult" into a fantasy game over a poor one? I'm not just jerking you around at this point -- according to you, a poor insult requires context to make sense, and in the context of a fantasy game the player's sense of recognition of that context as it relates to that insult can improve verisimilitude. A cultural slur that requires NO context -- assuming one is even possible, which I'm not certain it is -- would not have this advantage.

You seem resolute on the idea that "knife-ear" could be taken as a compliment. As I've said several times now, the proposed double meaning of the word "sharp" in this context as complimentary is entirely contingent on the meaning of the equivalent word being exactly the same as the English "sharp," all the way down to 16 definitions by Dictionary.com's reckoning.

>You might not be convinced, but that's likely because you chose to try and propagate the meme in the past, and when called out on how stupid it really is, you feel a sense of embarrassment.
I actually haven't propagated this at all, so I don't really feel embarrassed by you calling it dumb. I don't think it's "wonderful." I think it's functional and that it's worth thinking about what it does right. Calling it a "meme," which it is, doesn't really do anything to diminish that.

I can honestly see where you're coming from by saying that it sounds like a pulled punch. That being said, though, this may just be a problem for us. I'm sure it's not easy to make up a slur against a made-up race that doesn't sound silly, and despite your railing against this one you haven't exactly supplied us with any better alternatives. No, "Gem eyes" etc. don't work as well, because they don't have any thought behind them at all. It's clear just from the fact that we're talking about this in the first place that "knife-ears" did have some thought behind it.
>>
Remember, intent and body language play a big part in what makes a slur offensive.
>>
Non human relationships huh?
>>
>>46908389
Breddy sure furry is not allowed on 4chan, fampai. Also, it's disgusting and inane.
>>
>>46908389
...Japan somehow makes it look tasteful, maybe because they don't use awful unnatural colors or poorly model their faces off characters from Disney's Robin Hood.

Cute, but

>>>/b/ >>>/trash/ . It's against the rules.
>>
>>46908460
I just wanted an excuse to post the picture.

It's because the artstyle doesn't go for a psuedo-realistic look, even when they do go for sparkledog colors. Kemono is pretty good if you can get past the snout and fatfags.
>>
>>46908389
Disgusting.
>>
>>46908344
>No, "Gem eyes" etc. don't work as well, because they don't have any thought behind them at all. It's clear just from the fact that we're talking about this in the first place that "knife-ears" did have some thought behind it.

The issue is that knife ears really is as contrived as it can be. Thought was put into it, but all the wrong kind, the artificial, by-committee kind that strips it of any impact and leaves it as "functional", but hardly inspired.

Even the random slurs that I can pop off from the top of my head are better, simply because there's little ambiguity.

Mulchers, Twiggers, Lank ears, Pixie sticks, Withers, Husks, Dimslims, Whisps, Points, Subhues, Splinters, and Berrybrains.

Not great, but still better than hoping the elf doesn't just turn around and either thank you or call you spoon-eared.
>>
>>46909091
>and either thank you

They won't, with time. That's the thing with slurs. It's the intent that bothers people.
>>
File: Momiji.png (339 KB, 1150x1000) Image search: [Google]
Momiji.png
339 KB, 1150x1000
>>46908389
>>
>>46909173
>It's the intent that bothers people.
I've been called cumskin and the only thig it does is making me laugh.
>>
>>46909223
You underestimate how thinskinned people can be. Towelhead, paki, oriental (in some places) aren't the least bit offensive but here we are. People used it with less than good intent and now they're slurs.
>>
File: B59RA.jpg (73 KB, 700x499) Image search: [Google]
B59RA.jpg
73 KB, 700x499
>>46897978
Have fun in warp-hell with your fish-girl anon.
>>
well, in my game there are like 77 different races, which obviously leads to some... interesting relationships. Most species are fine with mixing races, but not all races are compatible with each other (a fire elemental and a winterkund is just asking for trouble). There are also some races that do not have genders or just don't reproduce sexually, such as ents and mycelians(mushroom dudes). There are also a few races that have only one gender, such as selkies. However, relationships in-game are accepted for the most part. In fact, one of the story arcs pulls a "Fire Emblem Awakening" and has you encounter your child from the future.
>>
>>46909306
>the fatty's first reflex is to grab her emergency ration
>>
>>46909306
Oh hey, another image I can save on my folder of "pictures I use for posting and shitposting purposes."
>>
File: 1460952267947.jpg (255 KB, 495x700) Image search: [Google]
1460952267947.jpg
255 KB, 495x700
>>46892619
>>46893969
>>46894056
>>46896046
>>
UGGGH! CAN ANY OF YOU BE MORE CREATIVE THAN WANTING TO SCREW WITH ELVES!?!?
>>
File: ab20bf8f444fdbacbf0cb424988c286e.jpg (1002 KB, 1122x1754) Image search: [Google]
ab20bf8f444fdbacbf0cb424988c286e.jpg
1002 KB, 1122x1754
>>46911356
Scroll up a bit senpai, there's several orcfags in this thread.
>>
>>46911418
I guess its common for alot of humans preffering to be with Orc women 'cause they're prettier than the males. But ofcourse there are those who're brave enough to be with the big and muscular males.
>>
>>46911356
Yes, or at least I can go about a bit better but I'm more of an alien and orc fan. This is all mostly just samefagging from a certain elfwanker.

He has really weird, redundant, and cluttered syntax.

Some other ways to sniff him out

>Uses I'am instead of I'm.
>Calls Eldar "Space Elves" even if he's doing something for 40k
>"pointy-eared nerd"
>Uses pictures of real army men
>Is the one shilling his setting with tech humans have a treaty with magic elves
>samefag replies to the OP

And calm your tits. CAPSLOCK and "Uuugh!", looks really faggy in text. Use images instead and make your own not-shit thread.
>>
File: gray_2_by_rickyryan-d6yzqyn.jpg (471 KB, 1000x624) Image search: [Google]
gray_2_by_rickyryan-d6yzqyn.jpg
471 KB, 1000x624
>>46891778
FUCK THE NON HUMANS! HUMANITY ALL THE WAY!!!
>>
>>46891778
Have some lovely dialogue of Earth Government personnel talking about being friends and lovers with aliens. Made this quite some time ago in other alien threads.

>when playing a sci-fi game and you encounter generic human NPCs who're soldiers or fleet personnel
>"I'll be honest, I only joined the Earth Gov fleet forces not exactly for adventure and exploring world or diplomacy. But just so I can get some hot-action with some female alien chicks/babes, if you know what I mean."
>"Hey rookie you joined the Earth Government Fleet/Armada to 'spread the glory and might of the human race, and make diplomacy?' Or ya joined to take your chances on some hot alien babes on distant planets? Me? I I'am here for the latter."
>"Wow its awesome and all that we humans can kick ass like the next proud-warrior-race aliens. But damn, who knew a race of all female aliens actually exist. Cant wait to hit on one when we reach the meeting point."
>"Snake Aliens/Reptillians? Sure why not? I'd totally date one… What? Don't kinkshame me, recruit."
>A Generic Female Human NPC: "Those aliens with the tentacles that you most likely met, recruit? Yep, I'am in a relationship with one. Yeah I know, stereotypical for woman like me. But whatever, just dont be like one of those kinkshaming pricks."
>>
>>46912449
Have some more:

>when talking to generic Spec Ops/elite soldier and veteran npcs

>"Psssh, cant beleive there're grunts that only care about fraternizing with xenos. Dont be like that recruit, we're here to represent Earth Gov not act like we're looking for cheap whores."
>"Dont be dissuaded by some grunts saying that the only good part about this job is commingling with different alien species. We're here to help bring order and peace throughout the galaxy, Earth Gov colonies AND help our alien friends."
>"Exploring the stars hould just be not just be solely for inter-species fraternization, we're spreading diplomacy and finding new worlds to explore, recruit. Dont let the more rowdy grunts dissuade you."
>"I became spec-ops through hard work, training, following orders, and being a good and loyal person to the Earth Government, and you can be too recruit. And yes I have a loved one who's a xeno."
>>
>>46912449
All of these sound like lines of dialogue from random vidya NPCs. Not real people.
>A Generic Female Human NPC: "Those aliens with the tentacles that you most likely met, recruit? Yep, I'am in a relationship with one.
Like, why would anybody say anything like this, apropos of nothing?
>>46912568
>"Exploring the stars hould just be not just be..."
You should probably at least proofread your stuff before reposting it.
>>
>>46912616
See >>46911587

I think English isn't his first language.
>>
File: overcoat commander.png (125 KB, 217x778) Image search: [Google]
overcoat commander.png
125 KB, 217x778
>>46912568
Aaaaand another one:

>various other personnel such as officers and others:

>"What is it with these lowly grunts boasting about bedding with befriended xenos? It wouldn't make then any special, I have a Traxelian girlfriend/boyfriend and I don't brag about it."
>"Exploring the stars, discovering planets and spreading diplomacy with aliens. And we've surprisingly had little conflict with other aliens, save it for a bunch of hungry alien bugs. And ALOT of people just cant stop going on about their new found alien lovers."
>"Amazing how humanity is willing to stick their privates in an alien entity, so long as it's intelligent and closely resembles a beautiful woman or a handsome man. And if we encounter a sentient version of giant insectoid alien bugs, chances are the grunts and other personnel will go Casanova on 'em."
>"I swear recruit, the last xeno ambassador, I think she/he was eyeing one me. I swear!"
>"How 'bout you recruit? Your thoughts for working for Earth Gov and the whole existence of aliens in general?"
>"…Hey uhm, recruit. You know anyone or any place that sells any special anti-itch cream? My friend has this itch after he and his xeno loved one's been making some risque activities."
>>
>>46908460
I distinctly recall every other japanese furry being purple or pink for some reason.
>>
File: 1458715385292.jpg (717 KB, 640x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458715385292.jpg
717 KB, 640x1024
>>46891778
>Human please help! We're in trouble. Our people are friends with you right???"
>>
>>46891778
>>
>>46912792
I stand corrected on that part then. Still, that picture is a lot better off using organic colors.

Sometimes it seems like furfags make it their mission to be as much of an eyesore as possible.
>>
>>46912889
How does one even have sex with Mermaids? I can only imagine female mermaids giving blowjobs and titjobs. And male mermaids or "Mermen", can only give fingering and cunnilingus.
>>
>>46913167
Fish junk. And hope for one of the kinds that do internal fertilization, I guess. Maybe a sharkmaid.
>>
File: Mermaid.gif (8 MB, 606x258) Image search: [Google]
Mermaid.gif
8 MB, 606x258
>>46913167
Easy, fish half doesn't actually cover their junk or it's hidden by a thin slit making it internal.
>>
File: tumblr_o2rklbhDR71ryl2h8o1_1280.png (646 KB, 1024x543) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2rklbhDR71ryl2h8o1_1280.png
646 KB, 1024x543
>>46891778
>>
>>46891778
Well guys since this thread contains some elf wanking here maybe I should share some other anon's wank material in here from some similar thread. Wish I had the link but I couldn't find it, though I did sort of copy pasted it in a notepad file just for how hilariously thought out it is.

Guide on how to make love to an elf:

So, you got yourself some qt elf maiden and are maybe wondering if there is some kind of difference to human women when it comes to sex. The tricky part is mostly what leads to the love-making. This guide will provide you with the information to prevent the worst missteps. In general communication is key, like in every healthy relationship. Ask her and she will appreciate your effort.

1. Before you even think about it!
1.1 Groom yourself!
Elves are neat and clean people. Don't think just because she loves your human beard that she is okay with you being covered in body hair. They also have keen senses. She will be able to spot any grubby stain and tiny hair that you carelessly left on you. Ask her after you groomed yourself, she will find something but understand that you do all this work just for her.

1.2 Prepare the room!
For some this is important to get into the right mood. They like to be reminded of their home. For example you could ask your typical wood elf about the forest she grew up in. She will start gushing about every individual tree. You don't need to remember every personal name of these trees (though occasionally name-dropping some gives you a huge bonus), but you can find out which kind of trees grew there. Then you recreate the smell of this forest.

(continuing to next post)
>>
>>46892237
I still believe that the hfy speech from Avatar-movie man is the only genuinely good hfy
>>
>>46892699
How the fuck does it allude to perfidiousnesd?
>>
>>46914634
Backstabbing. Also just save yourself time and read the post chain.
>>
>>46892628
It's quite likely that giant crocodile people will have different needs for space and resources and that we would be more likely to be able to cohabitate with them.

"Different" is usually an excuse to take people's shit, not so much a problem. See: Any rich example of a minority.
>>
>>46914528
2. We are getting there!
2.1 Ears are her weakness!
The ears are really sensitive. Just tipping them will lead to a small sensation and stimulation of the rest of the body. They use those ears to feel the wind changing directions, so be careful when you invite her to massage these delicious ears. The moment she starts to breath more heavily and huddles against you is the moment to bring up the big guns. Lick them, nibble them, drench them in saliva. Some even like it if you cautiously chew on them. Even the most stuck-up high elf will at some point melt in your arms.

2.2 The cult of love
Some elves are followers of some kind of deity of love. Making love is like some kind of ritual for them. The foreplay will be some kind ritual and you must rigorously follow her instructions. Do her the favor, it's important for her. You will find out that followers of such cult have sex with ardent zeal and the blessing of her gods is not to be scoffed at.

2.3 Role-playing
Put your wizard-hat and dice away, anon! We are talking about the naughty kind of role-playing. But this is probably the hardest way. Not because they don't like this. Quite the contrary, some of then can get really obsessed with it. They have a wild imagination and in every elf girl is a little bard waiting to come out. So just putting on an orc-mask and chasing her for a minute will not be enough. You might end up doing some kind of play, halfway forgetting why you started this. If you are not a decent actor, forget it.

(cont.)
>>
>>46896746
>she will scream Khaine's Shriek into your ear
Ftfy
>>
File: pretty elf.jpg (479 KB, 640x907) Image search: [Google]
pretty elf.jpg
479 KB, 640x907
>>46914721
3. Oh shit, the sex happens!
You are past the most complicated issues and will find that elf girls work like human girls most of the time. There are just some little things I want to address.

3.1 – 2 Con
Like human girls, there are some elves that like it gentle, and some that like it a bit more hard (usually the brown kind). But always keep in mind that elves are quite fragile, so treat like the delicate flowers they are. Don't carelessly throw those lightweights and never pull their ears!

3.2 On spontaneous singing
Some elves might start to sing in their elfen language during the act. Don't worry, they are just expressing their emotions. Don't interrupt them, just keep going. The curse that will even haunt your ancestors is not worth putting your dick in their mouth while they try to sing an ancient song of love.

3.3 If you just don't know what to do next
Go back to the ears. There is never any downside to it. As a precaution take positions that give you easy access to them.

4. Addendum: On drow
There is no guide needed. She will know what to do and you will have to endure/enjoy it.

(Not mine though, but thanks should go to that one anon in a previously similar thread)
>>
>>46914695
Actually the syntax of the sentence made it seem lik ROUNDears was the perfidious part
>>
>>46914887
Oh. Yeah, I can see where that would be confusing. Should've spaced those sentences and maybe quote the relevant part of the post I was replying to.
>>
File: wot da zog.jpg (24 KB, 216x282) Image search: [Google]
wot da zog.jpg
24 KB, 216x282
Is this some /a/ meme where "befriend" means "fuck"?
>>
>>46912449
>>46912670
Why is it that sci-fi uniforms worn by ranking officers tend to look so nice or Star Wars imperial officer-esque? Would it be practical even for field officers who command troops?
>>
File: 1460956798148.png (514 KB, 832x1216) Image search: [Google]
1460956798148.png
514 KB, 832x1216
>>46891778
>*sighs*
>"These humans and their fascination for my species. 'I like the elves because they're pretty', 'I want to marry one', 'I have a crush on one, they're just so beautiful.' Hehehe, somewhat cringe-worthy, but still entertaining and funny sometimes... Oh what am I saying, I myself have thing for younger humans too who have such gorgeous baby-faces. Hmmmhmm..."
>>
>>46915217
>cringe-worthy
this word sticks out like a sore thumb with the rest of that dialogue senpai
>>
>>46915151
Why wouldn't it be?
>>
File: tag_team_by_sttheo-d598w4b.jpg (232 KB, 1600x1518) Image search: [Google]
tag_team_by_sttheo-d598w4b.jpg
232 KB, 1600x1518
If there is going to be human and non-human team up then pic is what it should look like
>>
File: 1460894610486.png (459 KB, 265x712) Image search: [Google]
1460894610486.png
459 KB, 265x712
>>46915289
Well I think the question is the type of uniforms that look like imperial officer's uniforms in Star Wars. (like the one in the picture)

Would it be practical in the field of combat? I figured in video game logic, those type of officers wearing uniforms like these are "elite" soldiers that're tough, hard to fight, smart while also giving out orders to soldiers. IF you know what I mean right?
>>
>>46915392
Well, if you'll let me dwell in the realm of autism for a moment.
Take the mordian iron guard for example, flashy parade dress, when they engage an enemy marching in formation, the enemy will proceed to snigger and guffaw in his hiding places you'd associate with guareilla warfare, eventually they stop laughing and start shooting, and then they stop when they realize only a few are dead, this is because the Uniform of the mordian iron guard is woven with adamantine and ceramite, giving protection against small arms fire and the mobility of dress, this can be further supplemented with armor plates.

As a fan of napoleanic and 30 years war era warfare, I like this vision of the future.
>>
>>46915344
The alien strikes me as underdressed. They must be pretty tough if they don't need spacefuturekevlar or anything.
>>
>>46915344
The insectoid alien looks like he's trying to hand his human soldier buddy some ammo.
>"Human friend here! Have spare ammo!"
>>
>>46915392
>woven with adamantine and ceramite, giving protection against small arms fire and the mobility of dress
Would the same thing also apply for the same type of uniform that military officers in sci-fi wear? Like that pic in >>46915392 ???

I figured those officer uniforms are always made out of hard and highly protected, yet lightweight and flexible and versatile materials and compounds that are resistant against small to medium arms fire and energy weapon fire.

I guess that explains why in some video games when there are enemy officers like the one at >>46915392 are the type of enemies that are tough, hard to fight and just really hardened.
>>
File: ACU guardsman.jpg (104 KB, 410x650) Image search: [Google]
ACU guardsman.jpg
104 KB, 410x650
>>46915392
>named regiments get fancy ceramite.

At least my guys use t-tactics. Baka
>>
>>46915946
Makes sense to me.

I just like the idea of a tacticool enemy in camo being all commando like and getting rekt by underestimating a more antiquated force.
>>
>>46915264
I'am actually more interested at the elf pic. She has one boob visibly showing. Is it ok to show that since is just one booby showing and not full out nudes? Also I guess that elf woman is from Qarth.
>>
>>46916145
Hiroshimoot is cool with tasteful n00ds
>>
File: tumblr_n6ge74z3TJ1rlag3wo1_1280.jpg (715 KB, 1161x1500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6ge74z3TJ1rlag3wo1_1280.jpg
715 KB, 1161x1500
>>46908389
>>
>>46895600
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Final_Saga_of_Macha_the_Ever-Virgin:_Extra_Large_Heresy

That meme has ended.
>>
>>46910765
>"Gork and Mork. Please leave that eldar woman alone. I think her really protective human husband is standing around the corner with a plasma rifle in hand. Looking down upon thee."
>>
>>46891778
Can art thou post non-human on non-human relationships?
>>
>>46916952
>>
>>46917175
>>
>>46917225
>>
>So you're a human?
Correct.
>...You're pretty big for a heavy worlder.
So I've been told.
>You're a serious one aren't you?
We're serious folk.
>Oh right, you haven't had good relations with..others.
No.
>Well I'm here to change that!
And who are you?
>Ambassador Shal'te, representative of the Maltaree people.
Corporal Peterson.
>...Now that I'm closer, you human warriors are kind of scary.
Is that so?
>The mask is a little off putting.
We don't see it that way.
>And you still use blades right?
Some times, It works.
>You took a few...loses over the years.
We did.
>Right...I hear you treat space like an ocean, that's interesting.
I suppose.
>We don't have big oceans on my planet.
>Are you good on those boats?
I can handle a small one, yes.
>I hear you have giant lakes too! I'd like to see those sometime.
You know a lot about us.
>It's my job, as an ambassador.
Yes, but great lakes are of little concern to political matters.
>It's not every day someone new joins the council.
I suppose.
>The Maltree are pretty new too.
Is that so.
>Yeah, I could teach you about us if you want!
>I know this nice traditional Maltreesian eatery, it's like your cafes. They have herbal drinks and tarfa, those are like your teas and tarts.
...I do like tarts.
>So you'll come!
I think I will.
>>
>>46914773
>not thrusting your tongue inside her mouth and furiously making out with her when she tries to do that.
>>
File: asari_by_sirtiefling-d6oddyn.jpg (217 KB, 624x850) Image search: [Google]
asari_by_sirtiefling-d6oddyn.jpg
217 KB, 624x850
>peaceful and friendly relations with aliens where romance is possible
Yes I'd love to be with one
>>
>>46917622
>making out with a eldar banshee as she screams in your mouth
>and then her scream slowly turns into lustful moans
>>
Unrelated question: Would Mo-Mo the cat girl from Huniepop be considered a Felinid in Warhammer 40K standards?
>>
>>46917577
>Corporal Peterson
>The mask is a little off putting.
Is this a sci-fi/science fantasy scenario? I assume the ayy lmao lady is referring about the soldier wearing a tactical mask/balaclava.
>>
File: sa_army_by_milosandric-d39lkd3.png (1 MB, 8104x1928) Image search: [Google]
sa_army_by_milosandric-d39lkd3.png
1 MB, 8104x1928
>>46915392
>>46915552
>>46915946
>>46915972
>>46916070
Pick your combat uniform
>>
>>46917843
Where did you the impression that she's a lady?
>>
>>46898159
>that incubi's face

>THEY TOLD ME OUR SPECIES ARE INCOMPATIBLE
>WE HAVE DUNGEONS FULL OF HUMANS THAT CANNOT GET PREGNANT
>WHY IS MINE DEFECTIVE?
>HOW DO I EXPLAIN THIS TO THE ARCHON?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 99

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.