[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some truly original superpowers? Seems to me like most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: Bucciarati Sticky Fingers.jpg (133 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Bucciarati Sticky Fingers.jpg
133 KB, 800x800
What are some truly original superpowers? Seems to me like most powers people qualify as "innovative" are just commonplace abilities restricted by really specific conditions.

Pic kinda related, this guy can create zippers which allow anything to be opened.
>>
>>46457435
...that's a guy?

Also conceptual powers are a load of bullshit and I don't care about any character or setting that uses them.
>>
>>46457454
you must hate jojo
>>
King Crimson
>>
>>46457610
Time manipulation restricted by really specific conditions.
>>
>>46457634
Yeah but what an awesome music they made.
>>
>>46457679
Thela Hun Ginjeet is a sick tune
>>
There is nothing original. You must accept this.

What matters not is the originality of an idea, but its execution.
>>
>>46457464
Jojo is only enjoyable if you can either turn off your brain or never had one to begin with. It's probably one of the most idiotic comics ever penned, and that's actually one of its few strong points.
>>
File: 1458452601011.png (260 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
1458452601011.png
260 KB, 500x491
>Man who leaks a natural, foamy lubricant like dish soap from his pores, insists on cleaning up crime
>Man who can jettison any object he touches away from him
>Power to gain different properties from colours you touch/absorb
>>
>>46457634
OP's example can basically be described as teleportation with a neat coat of paint.

And therein lies the problem. If anyone gives an example of a "unique" power, some retard will pipe up with "That's just X with Y! That's not original! HURRRRR!"
>>
>>46457766
>>Man who leaks a natural, foamy lubricant like dish soap from his pores, insists on cleaning up crime
I have a strong feeling that there's a yugioh card out there with art like that.
>>
>>46457745
it's more ridiculous than idiotic, but your gauge depends on how deep the stick is crammed in your ass
>>
>>46457776
witch house is just trip hop with spookier synths!
>>
File: 1458798103609.gif (92 KB, 220x341) Image search: [Google]
1458798103609.gif
92 KB, 220x341
>>46457863
I thought that was illbient
>>
Last semi-creative one I came up with was Causality Manipulation. Basically, the ability to change cause and effect to either weaken effects (you punch me, so I am injured, but not as much as I should be), strengthen effects (I pull the trigger, so the bullet is fired - and so are five more), or shifted (you take a step, and therefore would have moved forward, but instead move sideways). Probably not all that creative, though.
>>
>>46457776
It also lets you separate things by unzipping them - removing someone's limbs, for example. But yeah, it's pretty easy to just say "no, this is just an odd take on existing powers."
>>
>>46457840
No, it's plain stupid. It's about as mentally bankrupt as you can get as a Shonen manga, which is already a genre not particularly known for any high-minded concepts or considerations.
Hoping to say it's not stupid is basically just admitting that YOU are stupid.
>>
>>46457435
My favorite superpower is enforcing turn-based logic onto the real world. Everyone can act on their turn, but their mind is still active when other players are making a move.
>>
>>46457988
t. stick
>>
>>46457988
De gustibus non est disputandum. You like what you like, but that doesn't make it wrong to not like what you don't like.
>>
>>46458051
>i'm dumb and like dumb things

Glad you've established that. There's no harm in it, until you hope to pretend anything else.
>>
>>46457988
Technically speaking it's classified as a seinen.

This has been a public service announcement from Semantics, Inc.
>>
>>46458055
There's nothing wrong with liking dumb things.
>>
File: m006613.jpg (281 KB, 729x1080) Image search: [Google]
m006613.jpg
281 KB, 729x1080
>>46457745
>It's probably one of the most idiotic comics ever penned
Jojo has nothing on Grappler Baki. Pic related, it's a clone of Miyamoto Musashi who was given back his soul by making out with an old lady medium. He's now fighting an unfrozen caveman, who sees him like this after being hit by Musashi's imaginary swords.

The best part is that it's completely serious.
>>
>>46458125
why are you qualifying my character based on media I consume? Is it just to get a rise out of me or do you actually correlate that with intelligence?

Plenty of intelligent people out there who binge on things much more banal and mind-numbing than jojo
>>
>>46458144
>Technically speaking it's classified as a seinen.
That's weird, because up until part 6 it was published in SHONEN Jump.
>>
>>46457454
>conceptual powers are a load of bullshit
This guy gets it. You can use targeting a concept, basic wordplay and double negatives to get literally any result you want with any power. Which is fine if you're playing Los Magos Del Tiempo, but I want no part of it.
>I use my power over fire to "fire", as in "you're fired", the concept of me NOT being omnipotent and omniscient and omni-whatever, so I win the game forever!!
>>
>>46458221
I know, right?

Doesn't make much sense to me either, but there you go.

This has been a public service announcement from Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction, Ltd.
>>
>>46458144
>>46458221
It looks like seinen, but reads like shonen, and can be called either.

>>46458187
Baki takes dumb to an artistic level. There's other contenders for "Dumbest manga" (like Tough), but Baki is one of the few that seems uninhibited by any attempt to protect the readers' brains from painfully stupid ideas.
>>
>>46458197
It's not that you like something dumb that makes you dumb, it's that you think it isn't dumb.
>>
>>46458328
Shonen and seinen are not genres, and are not statements about the content of the series. They're target demographics. If it's published in a shonen magazine, then it's a shonen.
>>
>>46458390
I said it was ridiculous, we're basically reaching the same conclusion but I'm appreciative and you're disdainful.

This argument is dumb though.
>>
One I came up with was Sensory "Borrowing." you can't blind people or grant senses to those that don't have them, but if you were near someone with super-senses, you could duplicate their power.
>>
>>46458488
That sounds a little narrow. Can you also gain sensory input from living things within X radius?
>>
How about full control of your bodily functions, even unconscious one? You could do shit like release adrenaline for some retard strength, or shut down your sense of pain. It's probably been done before, though.
>>
>>46458720
I suppose that would work.
>>
File: 1459411575326.jpg (303 KB, 1067x857) Image search: [Google]
1459411575326.jpg
303 KB, 1067x857
>>46457937
That's pretty much a god-tier "do anything" reality-bending power right there.
>>
>>46458768
Most powers are, if you don't place any real limits on the gross or fine manipulations you can make.
>>
>>46457766
As long as the object is sentient, that sounds a lot like my own superpower.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 460x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 460x368
>>46458768
> my character is very strong
> OH, so he can just fling planets around? Stop powergaming
> my character is pretty fast
> I see, so he can just teleport around and do anything? Don't be that guy
>>
>>46457435
The power to be in the right place at the right time, every time.
>>
>>46459721
>>46459870
The problem with that power isn't STRENGTH, it's BREADTH.
>>
Not original, but I like the idea of self cloning, while still being one, like a hive mind. You move your different beings like you would move different fingers. You can send clones learning things while other build, or fight, etc... Would be awesome. A trained squad of yourself in some sort is something I find really cool (and could be extremely effective too).
>>
>>46460062
The main character of the most mainstream chinese cartoon of the past decade has that as a signature power. Why even bring it up in a thread like this?
>>
>>46457904
W I D E R
>>
>>46460444
Which anime is that?
>>
File: 7683_1.jpg (156 KB, 361x500) Image search: [Google]
7683_1.jpg
156 KB, 361x500
>>46460589
>>
>>46458400
It's not like shounen magazine publishers aren't conscious about the fact that older demographics buy them. Take One Piece, the majority of its fanbase is seinen. If it only had shounen readers it possibly may even have been dropped by now.
>>
>>46458325
Jojo is actually not bad about this. Just to use Bruno for an example, he never zips the universe or something kooky like that. The greatest extent of his power can be summarized as "make a temporary pocket or opening in any solid object."

When Jojo does use a "high concept" power (Gold Experience Requiem for instance), it treats it with the gravity that such a power deserves from a storytelling perspective. Yeah he can mop the floor with basically anybody, but the story is over so it doesn't ruin the suspense.
>>
>>46459870
Please, causality manipulation is in a completely different league than super strength or super speed.
Strength and speed superpowers would have fairly concise limits, whereas causality manipulation's limits lie in how creative/asinine you are with its application. If you have so much as a two-digit IQ or more, causality manipulationi quickly becomes broken and god-tier.
>>
>>46461025
>flash-outrunning-death.jpg
>>
>>46460932
Yeah JoJo was pretty good about staying away from conceptual powers apart from the rare occurance, and those rare occurances were endgame main characters or villains.
>>
>>46461070
>Flash making clothes out of pure "goes fast".
>>
if you watch boogie nights as a superhero movie it makes for an interesting second watch. sort of similar to captain america
>>
>>46461097
What's the difference between a "superhero" and a god?
>>
>>46461025
>speed superpowers would have fairly concise limits
Not for the Flash.
>>
File: bueno.jpg (134 KB, 918x473) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
134 KB, 918x473
>>46457435
Does pic related qualify as an original, innovative superpower?
>>
>>46461112
Depends on the setting.
>>
>>46461112
Superheroes don't have a consistent origin.
>>
>>46461070
Flash has no limits on his speed, that's another issue entirely. Capeshit comics are written by so many different bad authors that literally any hero has SOME iteration of them being untouchable god-beings that should be reiging over reality, and it's not just characters like Superman or Flash, Batman and Aquaman have each had at least one series in which they can break reality.
Superspeed at a baseline has a limit, you can only go so fast, but you are much faster than humanely possible, see Dash from the Incredibles.
Poorly written Flash can run faster than time and run to the end of universe and time itself, causing death as a concept to disappear and thus escape death itself. At that point "speed" IS a conceptual super power.
>>
>>46461134
It's not super he's just a rapist.
>>
>>46461166
So why not just give causality manipulation the same limits?
>>
>>46461070
>Flash phasing through solid matter
>Flash creating matter
>Flash travelling between dimensions
>Flash travelling through time
>Flash giving powers to other people, which don't even have to be speed-related
>Flash getting into a race with an instantaneous teleporter and winning
>Flash giving his punches infinite mass
>Flash separating a fused being into two people
>>
>>46461192
>Bueno Excellente is just a regular rapist
Do you even think before you type?
>>
>>46458757
Witcher had this, especially pumped up on potions.
Mutations still count, right?
>>
>>46461245
>>Flash giving powers to other people, which don't even have to be speed-related
Waat.
>>
>>46461245
>Flash paralyzing people by "draining their speed"
>Flash communicating telepathically with other Flashes
>Flash splitting into multiple people

>>46461277
One person got super strength by "speeding up muscle growth"
>>
well , you could still bind super powers to physics:
>super speed
take extreme heat damage at a certain speed
>super strength
you could lift a truck , but you are now planted into the ground

or bind the powers to costs/disadvantages ,
>enormous energie consumption for super calculations
>not being able to move for x minutes after walking your seperated soul around
>sacrifice blood for creating demons
>get sick yourself after spreading AIDS-bola

people may have basicly the potential for unlimited power here , but need special preperations to "level up" to use a higher tier of their powers
>>
>>46459870

Causality manipulation is just "I win: the power". It's hardly comparable to speed or power.
>>
>>46461320
>Flash healing quickly
>Flash being super-intelligent
>Flash being super-durable
>Flash reversing aging
>Flash shooting lightning that slows things
>Flash creating tornadoes
>Flash stealing powers from other people
>>
>>46457776
I'm not sure it counts as teleportation. As I read you are just making an opening, and this opening just leads to the inside of the thing. An opening in empty space might not be useable to travel, it might just give you a cubby hole to hide in or something else.
>>
>>46461025
>>46457937
Slightly related, there's another animu where a character can manipulate causality like this. He had the power to increase his "luck" which let him dodge almost anything without effort.

Keyword being "almost".
>>
>>46461372
So again, why not just give it limitations?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

1. The power to temporarily switch out with any version of yourself from any alternate universe (could be random or chosen). This could be an 'infinite lives' type power.

2. The power to make two - or more, but more gets overpowered - choices and simultaneously carry both out, then collapse continuity into only making the choice of most benefit to you at some later point.

3. The power to animate inanimate objects by passing a small part of your personality/thought process into them (like your anger, or logic, or fear, etc.). Your mind is restored when the object deactivates or is destroyed.

4. The power to control anything that consumes part of your body.

5. Control but over a balance of time: you can slow time down, but only if you burn through it more quickly at another point. Likewise you can speed time up, but you'll have to work through it faster to balance things out.

6. The power to swap one, several or all the properties but not the appearance of any two objects within your field of vision.
>>
>>46460932

Jojo is absolutely AWFUL for this. It constantly cheats by shifting the goal posts of being plain vague about what powers can do. In part 4's finale Josuke suddenly decides he can heal himself with Crazy Diamond despite that being the one limitation it has. The justification is that if his blood coagulates it doesn't count as his, therefore he can heal it up. It's fucking horse shit.
>>
>>46461435
Hi Wildbow
>>
>>46461414
the franken fran manga had a chapter about a criminal who "used up" his luck to survive execution 3 times to be set free. he was striked by a lightning afterwards
>>
>>46461459
I do not know who that is.
>>
>>46461414
Black Cat sort of has that power, except her enemies become unlucky instead.
>>
>>46461492
I need something where Black Cat, Longshot and Domino all meet and fuck
>>
>>46461427

Because the premise is you manipulate causality. Do you see the difference between that and speed? The way the anon expressed it was so it can absolutely anything from clone bullets to ignore damage or change actions completely. Makes me even wonder if he understands what causality is as a concept. He seems to think it means you can make anything weak or strong.
>>
I really like the mistborn approach, specially Feruchemy.
>>
File: 1320871406230.png (65 KB, 270x216) Image search: [Google]
1320871406230.png
65 KB, 270x216
>>46461470
>striked by a lightning
>>
>>46461559
yeah , need to stock up on my irregular verbs
>>
>>46461199
That's fine, if you've got a game system that lets you put concrete limits on open ended powers like that.
>>
How about this: the character can manipulate water with their voice. Pitch determines direction, volume determines how quickly it moves upwards.
I could see one doing lots of cool tricks with that.
>>
>>46461435
>1. The power to temporarily switch out with any version of yourself from any alternate universe (could be random or chosen). This could be an 'infinite lives' type power.

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
>>
>>46461751
YOUUUU ARE THE OCEAN'S GRAY WAAAVES
>>
>>46458757
You are now breathing manually.
FOREVER.
>>
>>46457766
The first one is a power from One Piece, but the second one sounds pretty hype. Not telekinesis or anything, just repels shit.
>>
>>46461994
Dolphins do that.
>>
One of my characters has the power to borrow any object that she knows has been in a specific place at some time.

For example, if there has been a pen on a table, she can borrow the "echo" of the pen to write a quick note. Also, if she knows that a bike has been parked somewhere a few years ago, she can borrow the "echo" of the bike to cycle for a short while before it disappears. When the power eventually gets stronger, she might be able to look up items in photos and eg. climb a tree that has been felled a long ago, or even to walk on top of the glacier that covered the continent some 10 000 years ago.

Outsiders can't see her using the items, so climbing an "echo" of a tree in the past probably looks strange, and writing seemingly without a pen looks freaky.

So this is basically some sort of teleportation/time travelling of "echoes" of items and things (only non-living ones), I guess. This has probably been done before, but I like it.
>>
>>46461751
That's just water manipulation restricted by more conditions, like OP said.

And also water manipulation is just telekinesis restricted to water.
>>
File: qualia-the-purple-4265281.jpg (112 KB, 728x1065) Image search: [Google]
qualia-the-purple-4265281.jpg
112 KB, 728x1065
>>46461435
>1. The power to temporarily switch out with any version of yourself from any alternate universe (could be random or chosen). This could be an 'infinite lives' type power.
Quantum Immortality is pretty broken.

As a side note, being able to perceive and interact with living beings as if t
>>
File: qualia-the-purple-4219553.jpg (230 KB, 1200x878) Image search: [Google]
qualia-the-purple-4219553.jpg
230 KB, 1200x878
>>46462105
*As a side note, being able to perceive and interact with living beings as if they were machines or robots is a pretty unique power.
>>
File: 43tqdji.png (998 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
43tqdji.png
998 KB, 1920x1080
>when I hit you I 'lend' you part of my power as a bank loan
>if I hit you again the loan increases, if you hit me the loan decreases
>every ten seconds 'interest' is added to your loan
>when your loan is in excess of the power you can produce, you go bankrupt and can't use abilities anymore
>>
>>46462033
There is an old polish children book about eccentric teacher called Mr. Kleks (mr. Inkspot). Besides having some fuck-up abilities, like removing freckles from students and handing them to others gold-stars style, he could sit in a place his chair was supposed to be. It didn't matter that he moved his chair some time earlier, it's the place to sit and he sits. In air. It's cool.
>>
>>46462105
Great manga. I'll even ignore your mangareader.net for it.
>>
Transmuting elements into different elements.

Being able to combine separate elements.

Being able to separate materials into their individual, pure elements.

Which do you choose?
>>
>>46462157
I love how he gets separated from the villains and they freak out because they have no idea what's going on. WHAT IS THIS NUMBER AND WHY IS IT INCREASING.
>>
>>46461364
I think that's one good way to do classic powers while still being interesting. Just don't give them the required extra powers that you just assume are there.

Like Cyclops, who can shoot lasers from his eyes, but can't turn it off
>>
>>46462208
You do realize that anyone who didn't skip legday could do this?
>>
>>46458221
>>46458144
It was a shonen until Part 6. Part 7 is when it started being a seinen
>>
>>46457435
>>46457435
The ability to perfectly remember the past
The ability to do any two things at the same time equally well as if you did only one thing
The ability to see/know the probability of any real-time event
The ability to decrease entropy in the universe
The ability to solve any scientific problem, as long as a solution exists
The ability to hear radio waves and understand the content of the information with just your mind
The ability to choose all outcomes of an event by rolling a dice in the real world, as long as the outcomes are distinct and the dice is fair.
The ability to perfectly imagine anything, and sense it clearly in your mind.
The ability to seize control all of your body's mechanisms, even down to the dna level.
The ability to make a good tasting, healthy dish from almost any ingredients
The ability to not need any food, drink or sleep to survive
The ability to mentally brainwash yourself instantly, for any duration and/or purpose you can think of.
The ability to ignore newton's third law.
>>
A few Unique and original powers iv com up with.

The ability to never be surprised by someone, as in people in your presence are physically unable to take actions you have not considered.

The ability to switch between 2 modes, in mode 1 you are judged by your intentions(you could shove a baby into a blender but if you did it for what you believed to be noble intentions people would treat you as a hero) and mode 2 where you are judged entirely by your actions, for instance if you did something intimidating you would be seen as a very powerful and dangerous person.

The ability to always know the greatest desires of those that you meet, even if they may not know it themselves.

These are meant to be subtle low power level.
>>
>>46457766

MLB here i come
>>
I had a supers setting with a few weird superpowers.

One guy could shoot lasers but only from his nipples and they had to be uncovered because it was solar-powered.

So any costume had to have nipple-holes.
>>
>>46467821
>The ability to always know the greatest desires of those that you meet, even if they may not know it themselves.
Isn't that just really specific mind reading? I like the other 2, though.
>>
>>46467997
Nah, cause you know it even if they don't know.
>>
>>46462014
The second one is also kinda a power in One Piece. Kuma can repel anything.
>>
you know how you can use your thumb and index finger to pretend to squish someones head? that would b a cool power.

like you could affect things from your perspective, crushing building by slamming your hand down onto it from hundreds of yards away.
>>
>>46457937
>Causality Manipulation.
That's literally reality warping.
>>
>>46468334
I like it. I once had a similar idea about a guy who could cut things in his field of vision by drawing a line with his finger.
>>
File: 1415491542-ch4pg146page.png (1 MB, 740x1911) Image search: [Google]
1415491542-ch4pg146page.png
1 MB, 740x1911
>>46468334
There's a character with that power in the webcomic Paranatural.

Well, technically, she doesn't use her thumb and forefinger. Instead, it's a plastic dino-chomper toy...
>>
>>46457745
Isn't Jojo a parody of old manga from the 70's to the 80's?
>>
File: The Motherfucking Flash.png (105 KB, 758x1662) Image search: [Google]
The Motherfucking Flash.png
105 KB, 758x1662
>>46461025
>speed superpowers would have fairly concise limits
>>
>>46468403
The first 2 parts take inspiration from Hokuto no Ken, but I don't what part of it would you call parodying.
>>
>>46460444
Come on, the most imaginative thing the author did with the concept is made him train before moving on to give him a whole bunch of transforming powers.
>>
>>46461134
>hasn't read The Rapeman
1985 did it best.
>>
>>46461166
>Superspeed at a baseline has a limit
Not it doesn't it's fucking fiction.
>>
Hope these sound fun
The Puzzler- People have to think about questions asked by him. They don't have to answer. But. if they are thinking about too many questions, they will probably become confused.
The Sensational Overload- Has the ability to heighten other people's senses.
The Slumber Sultan- Has to ability to issue "edicts" to sleeping people, but his authority is limited by how deeply his subjects are sleeping.
Angler Man- Has the ability to eat and vomit light. Criminals will now experience the horrors of the midnight zone!
>>
>>46461443
Well, the point of that wasn't necessarily that he's healing himself, it's more that he can send the the blood back to himself. He's still seriously injured by the end of that fight.
>>
>>46468616
>The Sensational Overload- Has the ability to heighten other people's senses.

A better name would be Sensation overlord.
>>
>>46457464
Actually, almost none of the powers in Jojo are "conceptual". Most of them have clearly defined mechanics for use, but are used creatively within those mechanics, without using semantics to invent wholly new powers.

For example, the zipper guy in the OP only ever creates physical zippers to open, close, separate or connect physical objects. But he uses that one ability for an incredible variety of effects.
>>
>>46468425
I don't suppose you have the other versions of that do you?
>>
>>46461070

Yeah, and One punch man is a completely different league of strength.

But causality manipulation is still hideously broken. How can you possibly draw the line on that without the line being completely arbitrary. You can say "I can lift X lbs and punch with X psi" or "I can run Y miles per hour" But with causality manipulation its much harder to draw limits.

You can make a person step right instead of forward. Maybe you apply that to a car, or a fighter pilots hands. Maybe the president accidentally punched in nuclear launch codes instead of dialing a phone. They are all equally small things and equally possible with that small degree of causality manipulation. You don't even need to know what you are doing, because its causality, you are making a new universe where a different event happened, you don't need to know how it got there.
>>
What about the ability to percieve two separate smells at the same, or maybe every joint in your body is double-jointed.
Body tricks!
>>
>>46467821
>The ability to never be surprised by someone, as in people in your presence are physically unable to take actions you have not considered.
Precognition or Mind Control depending on how it works.

>The ability to switch between 2 modes, in mode 1 you are judged by your intentions(you could shove a baby into a blender but if you did it for what you believed to be noble intentions people would treat you as a hero) and mode 2 where you are judged entirely by your actions, for instance if you did something intimidating you would be seen as a very powerful and dangerous person.
Mind Control.

>The ability to always know the greatest desires of those that you meet, even if they may not know it themselves.
Telepathy.
>>
>>46462033
If she writes with a borrowed pen, where does the ink com from? Can only she see what she writes?
>>
File: The Muthafuckin Flash.png (86 KB, 1577x261) Image search: [Google]
The Muthafuckin Flash.png
86 KB, 1577x261
>>46468821
I do not, but have this.
>>
>>46469059
I bet your fun at parties.
>>
>>46468869
>But with causality manipulation its much harder to draw limits.
No it isn't.

>I can only stop events
>I can only change causes
>I can only use it once per person/hour/day
>>
>>46469170
Divination.
>>
>>46468869
>>46469185
You might want to check out mta's entropy sphere
>>
nipplemancy
>>
>>46462157
What show?
>>
The power to alter the physical properties of whatever I backhand however I want.

Don't say that's matter manipulation. Farting is matter manipulation.
>>
>>46469185
The way "causality manipulation" was originally described, it covers literally anything. Any set of restrictions that make it something other than omnipotence will put it so far from the core concept that it's essentially an entirely different, much more specific power. And then there's no point in calling it "causality manipulation".

It's not a new power by any means. Omnipotence is a rather well-known concept in fiction.
>>
>>46469327
>The way "causality manipulation" was originally described, it covers literally anything.
And?

>Any set of restrictions that make it something other than omnipotence will put it so far from the core concept that it's essentially an entirely different, much more specific power. And then there's no point in calling it "causality manipulation".
"Causality" is the relationship between cause and effect and as long as the power alters that relationship it is "Causality Manipulation."
>>
Able to manipulate your "stats" at will. You can be a balanced normal extra, then drain them all to get strength up, drain strength to get intelligence up, that sort of thing.
>>
>>46469440
>"Causality" is the relationship between cause and effect and as long as the power alters that relationship it is "Causality Manipulation."
That covers literally everything. It's a "conceptual" power to the point where you don't have to be creative to do whatever you want with it. I bet you can't even think of something it doesn't cover.
>>
>>46461491
He's the guy that wrote Worm, which is a superhero story that's extremely long and of somewhat dubious quality (I found it pretty enjoyable, but I can see why people hate it). A character in it has Power #2 exactly, and the other powers (except #6) would also fit into the world just fine.
>>
>>46469322
That doesn't mean it isn't though.
>>
>>46457766
Number two is basically Ballistic's power from worm
>>
>>46469322
It's about as broad as "matter manipulation".

There's a difference between "I have the incredibly broad power X, but can only do specific thing Y with it so it's functionally not X at att" and "I have the incredibly broad power X, but can only use it by fulfilling condition Z first".

For example:

>I can make my thoughts into reality! But only if I'm thinking about ice cream. So my actual power is to create ice cream.

>I can make my thoughts into reality! But only if I'm pointing at whatever I affect. So I can do basically anything by pointing.

There's a pretty significant difference here.
>>
>>46458768
>>46457937
A good limit on this would be that any effect the hero changes is universal in its effect and stays that way for a variable amount of time based on how often he's been using his power

If he uses it once in a blue moon, an effect might be how things work for an hour or a day, if he's been doing stupid shit nonstop a week straight It could outlast the universe's heat death

It's not YOUR punches can't do jack, it's all punches can't do jack
>>
File: Lasso of Truth.jpg (100 KB, 623x738) Image search: [Google]
Lasso of Truth.jpg
100 KB, 623x738
The ability to speak a language and write a language that only you can understand written, or spoken. It cannot be translated to anything via any power. You can freely turn off and on your understanding of other languages to allow it be even more useful.

Basically immunity to mind reading, certain kinds of mind control, and things that compel you to tell the truth or what not.

This how you beat the Lasso of Truth.
If all the answers are incomprehensible, it
s worthless.

This how you beat a Mind Reader, because it
s so alien it cannot be understood.

This is how you beat an ace detective, because whatever notes you write yourself cannot provide clues.

Also understanding this goes nowhere.
>>
>>46461364
DMing a M&M game and I've got a firefighter who is fire proof. She's not smoke-proof though, so while she can breathe super heated air without frying her lungs it still needs to be breathable air.

>>46462149
Well that's fucking weird.

>>46468616
>The Puzzler- People have to think about questions asked by him. They don't have to answer. But. if they are thinking about too many questions, they will probably become confused.
So Tenant era Doctor?

>>46469185
As the original Anon outlined it it's bullshit and doesn't even make sense. Pulling a trigger on a pistol will cause one bullet to fire, not 5. Maybe you tinker with the cause and effect of the gun accidentally firing 5 times from one trigger pull, that makes sense, but that's a different ballgame.
>>
>>46457435
Poop regeneration.

Basically true immortality as long as there is poop.
>>
File: mechanomancer.png (600 KB, 751x969) Image search: [Google]
mechanomancer.png
600 KB, 751x969
>>46461435
3 is just an UA2e mechanomancer tho, only substituting emotions for memories.
its also lower risk, mechanomancers permanently lose their memories
>>
>The power to possess lines and control them

>The power to remove all understanding of languages, both written, spoken, and even for animals

>The ability to manipulate mental trauma
>>
File: I know everything.jpg (29 KB, 386x483) Image search: [Google]
I know everything.jpg
29 KB, 386x483
>>46467821
>The ability to never be surprised by someone, as in people in your presence are physically unable to take actions you have not considered.
>>
>>46469241
Hunter x Hunter

It's even on your Netflix. Watch it
>>
>>46458187
I don't want to look at this horrible thing anymore!
>severs optic nerve by stabbing self in the neck
>>
>>46457766
First one was a power in One Piece.
(Although it was conceptual cleaning with soap pretty extraneous really)

#2 is pretty straightforward strong, even without going conceptual

#3 is extreme variety and needs detail on specific colours and how they mix to determine usefulness
>>
>>46457766

Tactile Telekinesis is my favorite superpower. Even used it during my freeform RP days... Character and setting was cool. just shit fell apart.
>>
>>46469945
That would be a nice plot for a supers game.

An NPC used it to some long lasting effect without realising it and some things are pretty fucky in the world. (Although not forever, so as not to have a hopeless situation)
Finally seeing how bad he fucked up, he comes to the hero team for help.
They have to protect him from other people gunning for him while dealing with consequences of his powers and maybe figuring out how to shut them down earlier.
It's not a pure escort mission as he can use his powers on suggestion from players, but of course, the effects will stick around.
>>
>>46463294
As a chemist in training, the first one by a country mile.

We can do the other two by being clever, but straight transmutation is a bitch and a half.
>>
>>46460062
There is a secondary character like that in Wearing the Cape series.

He is CIA. Or at least a lot of it.

Also works security for superhero teams to keep an eye on them.
>>
>>46467897
Was it before or after KLK aired? Because it sure seems like a parody of a joke in that show.
>>
>>46462105
>>46462149
That's pretty freaky and interesting.
>>
>>46460631

>Shounen manga with a 10 year run.
>Chinese cartoon

Ah, tg. Never change.
>>
>>46475722
Jesus, how new are you?
>>
>>46473586
Is he a big guy?
>>
>>46475998
For you.
>>
>>46457435
Being able to bite off, chew and digest practicly anything, have to keep snacking or your body digests itself.
>>
>Doing a mutants and masterminds game
>Ask players to come up with more unique stuff to make it more interesting
>Hand me their sheets later
>All of them have A-list powers

It can't be that hard coming up with something not done to death
>>
>>46476232
>>All of them have A-list powers
Such as?

And desu, MNM is not the easiest thing to do stranger powers in, and the GM really ought to actively participate in chargen rather than "gimme ready sheets"
>>
>>46476267
Invisibility, flying, super strength, that kind of main power stuff
Its my first time DMing the system too
>>
>>46476288
>Its my first time DMing the system too
If it's everybody's first time, really shouldn't expect them to stat up strange stuff.

Try asking them if they maybe had more interesting ideas and just didn't manage to stat it?
>>
>>46476288
That still covers a lot of different bases. Maybe they just didn't realize exactly what you meant by "more unique stuff".
>>
>>46457435
bump
>>
>>46479744
god damnit guys why do superhero threads always die so fast while fetish bait keeps chugging
>>
>>46457840
I'll have you know I'm completely gauge invariant!
>>
>>46467821

Blessed is the mind too small to doubt.
>>
>>46461245
>Flash giving his punches infinite mass
Mass doesn't actually change with speed, that's an outdated view on the physics. It's no different to saying "he punches really fast so it has a lot of energy".
He wouldn't be able to create matter without colliding into something, which would be pretty painful.
>>
>>46462105
>Quantum Immortality is pretty broken.
No it isn't.
It just says that there's some probability you survive every suicide. It's not really that different to the same thing in classical statistical mechanics.
>>
>>46468488
I'm pretty sure he meant any given instance of superspeed has a limit. This dude can run this fast, that dude can run that fast, etc. Any given superspeed person would (assuming competent authors) have a maximum speed, because that's how things work. They might get faster over time, but that's fine.

Speed is a measurable thing that we deal with constantly and are used to talking about in our daily lives, but how do you measure something like causality manipulation?
>>
>>46461427
How do you measure those limits, though? A lot of that stuff varies in effectiveness based on the circumstances.

Turning a step forward into a step back isn't a big deal most of the time, but what if you're standing on the edge of a cliff?
>>
>>46458757
Yeah, this has been done before, at least with specific unconscious systems. It's probably my favorite superpower.

Grappler Baki had a character (at least in the anime) who could control his adrenal production. The Pillar Men in Jojo also had full body control, though we didn't see them do all the crazy shit you should be able to do with this. They were also superhuman though, so they were a superhuman base amplified many times over.
>>
>>46467543
>truly original
do you even STAND

Your power creates an indestructible wire between two point in your field of vision.
Your power can animate works of art (paintings and sculptures only, not architecture or choregraphy, or give life to movie characters...)
Your power makes everyone thinks they know you from somewhere
Your power can instantly kill anyone if your are left alone and unwitnessed with him/her
Your power allows you to "slingshot" anything, by connecting two thing in your field of vision, one is projected with force toward the other, depending of the distance between them
>>
>>46461435
1 is D4C
2 is luck control, seen everywhere
3 is mechanomancer/art from Royal's Assassin
the rest is cool
>>
>>46485439
5 is the power of an hourglass-tsukumogami (an hourglass given a sentience, basically) in Tsugumomo.
>>
>>46474502
>>46467897
It's like neither of you niggas have seen Pale Force
>>
>>46461443
It's not so much an issue of him healing himself so much as changing his perspective on how to use his powers. He sent his blood back into his body to prevent himself from bleeding out rather than outright healing himself, which was a creative fix he was inspired to make under the circumstances that bent the rules of his power without breaking them, sort of like how Jotaro gradually came to grips with time stop during his fight with Dio and pushed Star Platinum to it's limit so he could survive.

A better example of a power being used to better effect after being forced to adapt their tactics would be Accelerator in his first fight against the protagonist of the Index series. That whole vector manipulation power has absurd utility if you put your mind to it, but up until that fight all he ever needed was to put up a field around himself that reflected all harmful vectors back on his enemies. It never occured to him that he could manipulate the vectors of the air around him on a massive scale until he was forced into a situation where he lost his overwhelming advantage in close quarters.
>>
>>46457993
This could be a pretty terrifying experience if you're out of turn and you're just stood there watching while the person whose turn it is does something nasty to you.
>>
>>46457993
I had a similar idea for a power but it put fighting game logic on people.
the user would make eye contact with people and then they can only move backwards and forwards towards each other and attack.
it also put them on a even powerlevel with each other so a ordinary guy could get into a fight with some super ninja and still have a chance to win and the power keeps anyone else from inferring in the fight by making both fighters untouchable.
>>
>>46457435
Once had a character who used his own life-force to manipulate probability for unobserved outcomes.

Think of it like being able to manipulate the outcome of Russian roulette; as long as the actual bullet hasn't been fired he'd be able to manipulate the probability of it being fired with each trigger pull, from 1-99%, and could be applied to pretty much any 'chance' if I worded it right, but the more specific the modification was, the better the results.

Of course, impossible outcomes were still impossible, but shit like "this bullet has a 90% chance to ricochet until it hits an enemy" was pretty commonplace.
>>
My buddy and I spent an afternoon thinking up shitty villains, until we thought of the shittiest villain of all: Diarrhetus.

Diarrhetus has the ability to make people shit themselves. Not just simply losing control of their bowels, no no. He can determine the viscosity, spiciness, composition, force, everything. And the worst part is, it never seems to run out. You could be starving to death, and he could still make you shit yourself without fear of dehydration.

Diarrhetus walks into a bank, and with a wave of his hand everyone is down on the floor, completely incapacitated by a jet stream of molten hot diarrhea.
>>
>>46487752

Average day for me
>>
>bump
>>
>>46476088
That's one of the example powers from Don't Rest Your Head

>>46458757
Hell, adrenal production has been done in a live action TV show. The show also features a boy so autistic he can see the electromagnetic spectrum, letting him watch TV by looking at the air, changing the channel and everything.
>>
>>46469155
Gold Experience Requiem probably still wins
>>
File: block this, He-kabab!.gif (948 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
block this, He-kabab!.gif
948 KB, 500x281
>>46457435
>the fiddler
he just has one giant ass arm with some ultra-kung-fu grip

>Captain Kid
He can turn into an 8 year old version of himself at will, while he retains his memories, he will slowly become increasingly juvenile in his behavior, and vice versa when he returns to his real age.

>Pete Pan
the ability to instantly grease surfaces with the palm of his hand. Perpetually lonely though because, well, he's greasy.

>The Braumeister
can turn any liquid into beer and back again. It can't penetrate too many layers and quantity starts small and builds with training, so killing a person with BAC will take awhile. But he can still get you fucked up.

>The Ahnuld
a man who can throw his voice anywhere, but only can do it with a strong Arnold Schwarzenegger accent

>Miss direction
She can distract anyone by creating a focal point with her finger, forcing the observer to stare at the spot until they can shake the effects or she releases them

>Spider man
He summons spiders.

>Goose
His altered vocal chords allow him to hiss loudly at people in a highly unnerving manner. He also can shit violently at will and go into a barbarian rage

>The Red Baron
Can summon a self-aware biplane that will only fly to him on the condition that he uses its abilities to deliver frozen pizzas to hungry poor people.
>>
>>46469490
As long as there's a total amount of points you're distributing from (ie; no setting all stats to 99), then yeah that's a good one. I'd also probably like to limit it to once per 5 minutes/hour/or whatever, rather than completely at will.
>>
>>46481430
There's a finite amount of superpowers, but a infinite number of fetishes.
>>
Why do people sperg about King Crimson being hard to understand when Gold Experience exists?
>>
>>46490650
It is a very "dream like" power.
>>
>>46457435
Being able to create a vaccuum?
Bubble entirely devoid of air.
>>
Being able to read someone's internet history and posts by just staring into their eyes.
>>
>>46495216

oh god
>>
>>46457701
It's a dangerous place
>>
>>46494855
Gold Experience Requiem's power is pretty easy to grasp. It returns everything to point zero.
>>
>The ability to see any situation from an outside perspective

>The power to teleport everything contained inside a person's clothes to a pocket dimension

>Force a persons current train of thought to be that of a few seconds into the future, or the past, without changing anything else of them.
>>
>>46494855
Because people are stupid.
>>
>Real like third person camera you can move in a 180 arc

>The ability to smell crime before it happens

>The ability to herd cats
>>
>>46457464
Jojo powers are the exact opposite. Stands tend to have one really specific power that they can apply in versatile ways, rather than a wide ranging conceptual power.

Look at time, for example. No-one in Jojo has "time control", you have someone who can stop time for a few seconds, someone who can reverse time by a few seconds, someone who can replay past actions and someone who can cause time to skip forwards a few seconds.
>>
>>46457435
If you want to see lots of original powers just read one piece
>the guy who makes explosive music
>the guy who can make wind slashes using his sharp fingertips
>the girl who is super smooth so attacks slide right off
>the guy who can create cloths by putting rocks on your head and transforming them
I could go on
>>
>>46499003
>the guy who can make wind slashes using his sharp fingertips
That's common as hell, though.

>the guy who makes explosive music
Explosions restricted by really specific conditions.
>the guy who can create cloths by putting rocks on your head and transforming them
Transforming objects restricted by really specific conditions.
>>
>>46461443

Even if he can restore the blood once it leaves his body, he's still patently fucked up from the wounds and requires medical attention.
>>
File: 3fa.jpg (63 KB, 554x510) Image search: [Google]
3fa.jpg
63 KB, 554x510
>>46469155
>Flash
>>
>>46501133
>Impossible
>>Absolutely impossible

Muda da.
>>
File: 79661690.jpg (547 KB, 475x500) Image search: [Google]
79661690.jpg
547 KB, 475x500
>>46461112
Nothing

t. Grant Morrison
>>
>>46461104
Mark Walhberg's power is penis?
>>
>>46461112
Superheroes are, at least sometimes, real.
>>
>>46457766
Bionicle did this. The Kanohi Crast, the mask of repulsion. Only one character had it though, and he mostly just used it to fly.
>>
Can store actions for instant use later.
For example, store punches, your arms feel like you punched something a dozen times. Later you punch someone while using all of your previously stored punches and they feel like you punched them 12 additional times.
It could also be used for something like loading a gun, when you store the reload the fresh magazine or bullets disappear until you use the action of reloading and they are then already in the gun.
>>
>>46502072
Conceptual shit.

But no, seriously, I like it.
>>
>Randomly generated powers
>Street level crime fighters
>Player builds this str/con focused Luke Cage type
>Rolls a 99
>Has to pick from a random table
>Gets Super Depression Field
>He can project deep, profound, suicidal depression
>Street thugs just blow their brains out
>Muggers lay down and cry
>A powerful psychic comes along
>He's immune to the depression field and starts his monologue
>Player walks up to engage him in a psychic battle
>Bad guy waves away his henchmen and prepares to raise his defences
>Player proceeds to beat the psychic to death with a brick because he has max strength and combat feats
>Beats his skull into a chunky paste
>>
>>46502093
It's would get out of hand fast but I think it's interesting.
Here's another, every time you complete a cycle you do it slightly faster as long as you continue doing only that.
A cycle could be a single action like punching someone repeatedly with your right arm or something more complex like picking up some parts, assembling them, setting them down, and then moving on to another.
>>
I would say the ability to grab anything limited by what's in line of sight. ex: you could tear out someone's heart but they would have to be right in front of you so you could do it. Or the ability to manipulate you own blood(or the people you infected)
You could influence thought by increasing or depriving areas of the brain with oxygen, infect people with tiny spines on your hand and a handshake,or make someone's own blood tear them apart inside out.
>inb4 " but that's just Deadman Wonderland"
>>
>>46457701
>>46496024
What dangerous place? What gun? You're a policeman!
>>
>>46468365
>a guy who could cut things in his field of vision by drawing a line with his finger
I like this one with some limitations. Like, it only cuts through the first thing it hits, and only as wide as he draws with his finger. Or something.
>>
>>46458757
I actually think Jojo does that in part 1 with Dio.
>>
>>46457435

The power to be original?
>>
>>46462033
like this guy said >>46469092
since the ink would also be an "echo" is the writing visible to anyone else or only to her? Does the writing disappear as the pen does?
>>
File: KingCrimson.jpg (33 KB, 423x539) Image search: [Google]
KingCrimson.jpg
33 KB, 423x539
How does pic related work /tg/?
>>
>>46485523
6 Is Gappy from Part 8 Jojo.
>>
>>46503570
It just does
>>
>>46503570
As it happens, it works quite well.
>>
File: 1457654664752.png (4 MB, 3722x2030) Image search: [Google]
1457654664752.png
4 MB, 3722x2030
>>46503570
I have memes for this
>>
>>46503787
Maan I can't wait until it's animated.
>>
I played a guy named basilisk, his power was that anything in his field of vision was slowed down things that he was directly looking at could not move at all, things could move faster the further into his peripheral vision they got.

it had some interesting uses.
>>
>>46457435
Concentrated atom manipulation of any atom smaller than Oxygen within a 5sq foot area.
Open-ended without ludicrously specific limitations.
Doesn't break the universe.
>>
A man with powers over lightning and electricity, but there's more, and is especially powerful in a modern/future setting.

He can convert his body into electrical energy and use it to manipulate and hack computers, power grids, and every electronic device.
>>
>>46497162
>>The power to teleport everything contained inside a person's clothes to a pocket dimension

Technically a person's body the neck down is "contained" within a person's clothes.
>>
>>46503570
King Crimson erases time across a small interval. Erasing time does not stop those events from happening, it just causes those involved to not have any recollection of what occurred during the time erasure. Because the time erased technically does not exist, Diavolo, who is the only one who can move through the erased time, cannot be effected by events that occur inside the erased time (ie getting shot for example) and vice verse, he cannot influence anything within the erased time.
>>
>>46506248
Exactly
>>
>>46457435
Well, most of the actually good powers have already been done. Sure, there's retarded ones - making fingernails grow, being able to turn anything you can see pink, turning rocks into delicious food - but nothing you'd actually want for a superhero. You can think up "Cures-Cancer-By-Touch Man" or "Makes-Anyone-Look-Perfect-By-Touching-Them Man," but while he'll be a hero, he's no Superman.
>>
The power to control the calendar months
>>
>>46486449
Roulette, is that you?
>>
I had a hero with a fun power in a superhero rules-lite game a friend put together for a game design class project. He was a delinquent-type with super strength. His strength came with an odd limitation, however.

Technically, he had another power on top of his super strength. It was on I took to fulfil the 'flaw' or 'drawback' portion of his power. That was the ability to declare which hand was his dominant hand every twelve hours. Whichever hand he declared was his dominant functioned much like you'd expect a dominant hand to. If he declared his left hand as his dominant hand, his right hand's handwriting would be shit and he'd be more inclined to put his left hand forward when handling everyday tasks.

Whichever hand was declared his dominant also decided which side of his body split right down the middle had super strength. A hit from his right hand in that situation would hit about as hard as you'd expect any person of the street's punch to. One from his left would throw you through buildings.

His power was first discovered through his participation on his school's baseball team, with it activating after deciding which side of home base he was going to swing from. To fit with that, I decided his hero name would be 'Switch Hitter'. That was a fun game.
>>
>>46461435
>2. The power to make two - or more, but more gets overpowered - choices and simultaneously carry both out, then collapse continuity into only making the choice of most benefit to you at some later point.

This is basically the power from the nicolas cage movie next.
He can see what will/would happen in his next 2 minutes future (throught his own eyes).
On his versions of the future he has also the power to see his future, so he can extend that past 2 minutes by focusing on it instead of letting it happen naturally.

The different is that he predict his future, on your idea 2 choices are made and then the best choice is considered the real one.
He can avoid death by predicting the future, on your case if you make 2 choices that lead to death you will die.

But your idea has a positive point compared to nick cage, since nick cage predict the future, if cage see himself wining on a slot machine he will play the game but will play the slot a little slower of faster than speed he saw on his prediction, his means he wont win the prize now probably.
If something requires specific timing (or if little changes on the timeline can influence the desired thing), cage power wont help him
>>
>>46508329
I first read that as "Switch Hitler".
>>
>>46467543
>The ability to perfectly remember the past
There is a girl that has this on reality.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jill_Price

Anyway she can remember the sad parts of her life, and see all the exact Chain of events that lead to it, making her thinking that "if I did X, Y wouldnt happen"
>>
>>46457435
Check out "Worm" web serial, they have a wiki of like 200+ characters all with unique powers
>>
File: dada02ry4.jpg (65 KB, 503x524) Image search: [Google]
dada02ry4.jpg
65 KB, 503x524
>>46510254
I really should pick that back up, I stopped reading around the tail end of the Slaughterhouse Nine arc

Shatterbird was cool as fuck, and so was the Behemoth arc, really fucking tense, especially since it came so early in the story.

Also Doom Patrol has some neat concepts, namely the Brotherhood of Dada, who actually have a member who has the power of "every power you haven't thought of"
>>
>>46498567
Don't forget serial killer david bowie's groudhog day loop and the gay priest who speeds up time for the entire universe.
>>
File: 1386536425586.png (67 KB, 332x300) Image search: [Google]
1386536425586.png
67 KB, 332x300
>>46467543
>The ability to decrease entropy in the universe
>The ability to ignore newton's third law.
>>
>>46457435
The kind of creative one I thought up was based on the worm thing where tinkers happen.

Tinker shard that's built off of the theme of complexity. You can build fantastical future tech, and theoretically have no limits, but only if it's incredibly overcomplicated. We're not talking like, built too big. We're talking about everything you make being either an old school James Bond villain deathmachine, or a Rube Goldberg interpretation of such.
The power isn't that creative, but I'd love to see how a character would approach problems with it, when everything you do has to be insanely convoluted.
>>
The ability to commune with yourself from when you were 10 and when you're 50, at all times, like a time-space three way call.
>>
>>46461866
Filthy acts done at a reasonable price?
>>
>>46512451
Evil Exploits done for Economical Value
>>
File: Valentine.png (807 KB, 851x478) Image search: [Google]
Valentine.png
807 KB, 851x478
>>46512516
>>46512451
DAHTEE DEEDSU DAN DATO CHEEPU
>>
First: According to Einstein's theories of relativity, there is no privileged frame of reference- It's totally valid to say that the ground is moving 50mph relative to your stationary car.

Now for the ability. You can choose what reference frame you are moving with respect to, while maintaining your velocity.
>In car
>Road moving 50 mph in south direction with respect to car
>jump out of car at .5 mph (is this an accurate speed?) in east direction with respect to car (50 mph N, 0.5 mph E with respect to ground)
>switch reference frame to ground while maintaining velocity
>now moving 0N, 0.5mph E with respect to ground
>land safely
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.