[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are men so butthurt about lack of female Space Marines if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 81
File: Cadian_Cmdr_female.jpg (332 KB, 783x1355) Image search: [Google]
Cadian_Cmdr_female.jpg
332 KB, 783x1355
Why are men so butthurt about lack of female Space Marines if women serve everywhere else and Sisters of Battle is female exclusive? Girl Guards need more exposure btw they are hot as fuck I wanna be molested by one.
>>
I'm sure this will lead to a productive and fruitful discussion.
Here's your reply.
>>
>>46176064
Cause no one give a shit about second best.
>>
nobody gives a shit about a lack of female space marines
>>
>>46176064
The only people who are mad about the lack of female Space Marines are people who don't even care about 40k, they just enjoy being mad about things.
>>
>>46176467
Pretty much this. I fucking love that women are now becoming eligible for the draft in the US. I can't fucking wait to hear all these childless feminist cunts bitch the next time a real war comes around and they're shipped off to die by the thousands in China, mowed down by RPK fire like so much wheat, shoveling their guts back into their oversized midriffs, crying for the fathers they never knew.

HUU HUU HUU, THIS ISN'T WHAT WE MEANT BY EQUALITY!
BRRRRRRRRT
>>
>>46176596

It is weird to hear about a nation still having conscription. Mostly due to my country ruling it horribly unethical/illegal.
>>
They keep their helmets on. Their geneseed comes from one of the two lost primarchs, who was either Ripley or Sarah Connor. If something in Black Library says otherwise, the transmission was corrupted by Chaos to deceive you.
>>
How do you know there aren't already female Space Marines?

They're modified so much and encased in so much equipment, would you really be able to tell the difference?
>>
>>46176612
Necessity bites. It's certainly not popular there either, especially post-vietnam (though that's fading 40y on).
>>
>>46176612
It must be nice living in a democracy that isn't fighting an endless total war for its very existence. Actually, I know it is, I live there too.
>>
>>46176632

Has it actually been used post vietnam?
>>
>>46176661
No. Most likely never will be unless WW3 happens
Even then, we will all be living in fallout bunkers before there are boots on the ground.
>>
>>46176661
Not that I know of.
There's very little chance it'll ever be used again, at any rate. Warfare has changed to value quality of soldiers over quantity. A marine's gear is worth upwards of 1k; they're not going to give expensive toys like that to conscripts.

Any war that put the US in a position where it was desperate enough to rely on the draft would by that fact be a war in which nuclear weapons would become involved, because the US army is already pretty sizable, and the only thing that could demand that sort of manpower a real ground war with multiple developed nations.
>>
>>46176612
Must be nice living in a place where troops are supplemented by US troops.
>>
>>46176761

Yeah, with the huge population numbers of countries the X% that gravitates towards the military is more than enough to serve the countries purposes save in the most odd case.
>>
>>46176064
>Why are men so butthurt about lack of female Space Marines
>men

If they get asspained about that, they're no men.
>>
>>46176064
Im kinda asspained about the lack of female guards.
Or plastic Vostroyans. Or tallarns. Or any of the special drop troop guard.
>>
>>46176661
From what I know no, it hasn't been used.
>>46176761 hits it well. Next time draft would have to be used would be situation in which political or militaristic conflict is at point that disallows moving troops from Asia to Europe or vice versa.
For example if India-Pakistan spill to other stans and this involves both China and Russia to back one side. And another side is backed by USA without major NATO support. First it would be NG that would get mobilized, but quickly after that Draft would come to place to allow either controlled filling of important jobs in industry or to allow overseas soldiers to come back in states.
>>
Imagine being molested by a group of horny female guardsmen on shore leave.

Amazing.
>>
>>46176064
Mostly because I want to roleplay as an 8' tall musclegirl warrior monk in power armor.
>>
>>46176064
The people who are butthurt about the possibility of female marines are ad awful as the people who are asspained about there being no female space marines.

Female space marines are as unpossible as real life space marines. It's literally a non-issue. Don't like lack of female marines? Make your own. Hell, even if we take canon as word of God and provide citations for every piece of fluff like some fundamentalists, it stands to reason that in places like the Eye of Terror or even Fenris that they'd sneak in a few particularly tough females into the Marine Making Machines®.

Everyone is trash, just enjoy your headcanon and stop whining.
>>
File: 1453937326978.png (1 MB, 900x1400) Image search: [Google]
1453937326978.png
1 MB, 900x1400
>>
>>46176229
I'm fairly certain this is the same guy who keeps shitting out the "female Knight" threads.

If only I could prove it.
>>
>>46178561
Saber?
>>
>>46178588
>If only I could prove it.
It's time to shut off the Internet and go outside, anon.
>>
>>46178621
You know what. You're right.
>>
>>46178561
This is the one thing I get antsy about in the Female Space Marine threads. Like, if you can make a man and woman equally strong, why does one look all slim and the other like a gorilla? If you could make one look slime while being as strong as a gorilla, wouldn't that be tactically advantageous? And if you could make one as imposing and as huge as a gorilla, why not make them all huge?

And don't give me that body dysmporphism or whatever you call it. It's a silly sci fi setting.
Then again, I'm attempting to insert logic into it, and that's my first mistake.
>>
If female space marines ever become a thing, they should be indistinguishable from male space marines. It seems like everyone that wanrs them only wants them for masturbation fuel.
>>
>>46176064
Because internet addicts with too much time on their hands like to bitch about stupid shit, and argue over stupid shit.

No where in real life do people complain about a lack of female space marines. That is internet only stupidity.
>>
>>46176612
There's no draft, that anon is confusing draft with women being eligible for combat mos's (roles).

As a former airborne infantryman with 9 years active duty, and 3 deployments to iraq - I can say with 100% confidence that a female rifleman will never be put in the same positions as her male counterparts. There are always exceptions, but I dont see an infantry platoon putting a woman in a role that matters.

They'll get indirect fire jobs, and other combat mos's that dont require you to face the music.
>>
>>46178707
But anon, how to we make tity armor if the ladies do not have slim bodies befitting of fanservice?
>>
>>46176452
No one who matters anyway.
>>
>>46178707
Huh? She looks like she'd be quite burly under that armor. Just the way I like it.
>>
>>46179986
Good taste.
>>
>>46178606
roboutes daughter
>>
>>46179586
There's a lot of discussion about drafting new legislation that'd stick women in the draft. Which, even without combat roles, should always have been a thing as soon as they could vote. Draft them for support structures if you don't want them getting shot.
>>
>>46176612
Freedom isn't free. Besides in theory the draft is only supposed to come into play if the country itself is threatened like if the red hordes had actually landed on US soil.
>>
>>46176596
Like your fat ass will be dying with a smile on your face
>>
File: 1255479460159.jpg (37 KB, 465x235) Image search: [Google]
1255479460159.jpg
37 KB, 465x235
>>46176064
I don't think I've ever seen anyone actually complain about this in ten years of 4chan.

Are you just stringing random words together, OP?
>>
>>46176467

Thread should've fuckin' ended here.
>>
>>46181351
There's this video youtube keeps recommending to me, something about "no girls in 40K" or what have you. My guess is he saw it too and assumed shit.
>>
File: 1422478344823.jpg (154 KB, 1550x1400) Image search: [Google]
1422478344823.jpg
154 KB, 1550x1400
>>46177051
>Horny Guardswomen
I'd hit it.
>>
>>46176467
Who are these people? Where do they exist? Why have I never, ever seen them?

Are you totally sure you're not just being a paranoid whiner...?
>>
>>46176596
Women still aren't required to sign up for Selected Service, and probably never will with the 'debate' going on.

All of the benefit, none of the responsibility.
>>
What did Emps in the Text to Speech Drive say about female Astartes? I just remember laughing
>>
>>46181642
>The Adeptus Astartes is a boys-only club. No girls allowed.

Or something to that effect.
>>
>>46180849
I wouldnt want a woman on a combat patrol or mission with me. They arent as physically, and are way too susceptible to emotion clouding their thought.

Having said that, idrgaf. Im done giving a shit about anything our government or society does.
>>
>>46178588
>"female Knight" threads
What are those about, female pilots or mechs with tits? One: Whatever, I've seen plenty of boat figureheads. No reason a knight can't have tasteless metal tits because the owner is wants attention. Maybe STCs or someshit.

But are female Knight pilots not a thing? I'd read some small amount of shit about how knights are bonded to their machines, they tend to be nobility, and that there's some form of hereditary shenanigans. Nothing I read made mention of pilot genders one way or the other. Are there legit qualifying limits on based on the construction of the genitals, or was anon just making a shit thread about literally nothing?
>>
>>46181562
Not really being paranoid. 99% of people don't give a shit, I know this, but there are certainly those who enjoy getting upset about such things.

Here's one I turned up in 20 seconds on google for example:
>http://www.themarysue.com/warhammer-40k-gender-representation/
>>
>>46176064

Perhaps beta pegging enthusiasts are, but no man cares.
>>
I kind of liked the way Halo did it. Since only a small percentage of people can accept the implants, why not take in everyone you can
>>
>>46181706
I don't mind women in the military. If you volunteer and make it through boot, you're golden.
However, I'd agree that I wouldn't want a randomly drafted woman selected from the USs typical population sample for the reasons you cite. Our society definitely tends to encourage them to be useless shits. But our men have the same problems with the number of the skinny-yet-bearded, craft-beer-loving, was-it-raised-locally modern hippies.

They're great for peace, but shit for war. I will not give a shit about the mahogony cabinet you can built using natural tools unless you can build it quick enough to use it as cover. Maybe if we get stuck somewhere for a while, you can make us a bed.
>>
File: 1455084534816.jpg (3 MB, 2144x3032) Image search: [Google]
1455084534816.jpg
3 MB, 2144x3032
>>46176064
Because there are more men who want to be tenderly dominated by a powerful woman than there are powerful women.
>>
>>46181999
Christ alive that's a lot of spent shells on the floor. Just what has she been doing in that tiny room and where was she keeping all of them?
>>
>>46182559
Don't question it, just enjoy the girl-muscles.
>>
>>46182559
Looks like she's behind a pillar leading to outside, presumably she's holding a position against some sort of enemy. If she'd known she was going to be holding it beforehand she may well have a big box of ammo just outside of the image.
>>
File: 1431327083371.jpg (840 KB, 793x1000) Image search: [Google]
1431327083371.jpg
840 KB, 793x1000
>>46182559
>Just what has she been doing in that tiny room
Defending your rights and liberties.
>>
>>46181351
It's used to be a common troll thread.
>>
>>46181968
>if you make it through boot

Basic trainings for mos's are vastly different. A woman would be extremely hard pressed to make it through infantry basic.
>>
>>46183198
already the woman's maximums are the men's minimums for the most part
>>
>>46182685
>Vive le France
>>
>>46176064
I think I read somewhere that the reason they didn't make female Marines is because GW thought a bunch of muscular-deformed women wouldn't sell well, since 40k is usually marketed to 12-15 year olds in Britbongistan.
>>
>>46176064

OK back to the topic.

As a male feminist I see both perspectives, so maybe I can shed some light on this. Space Marines shouldn't be a male-exclusive club because they're the main characters of the setting. Also, you have a multithousand year of men dominating society and abusing women (yes yes this is the patriarchy, go ahead and be sexist assholes denying it). That's a lot of historical inertia where men have been in charge and ruling-- and it's still going on, just in more subtle ways.

So breaking open all-male bastions like Space Marines (and playing 40k!) is an important part of fighting patriarchy.

Meanwhile, women get their own orders and this is fine for two reasons. First, that very legacy of patriarchy! You can't have thousands of years of all-male clubs and then suddenly say "it's all cool, we're even now, no more private enclaves" when those all-male enclaves are STILL GOING ON. Yes, it's fighting fire with fire, but if you're going to create a genderless society, you have to abolish masculinity, and that requires safe spaces where women can feel free to express themselves away from the threat of harm (direct or by implication-- the latter being what "triggering" means).

Second, because while masculinity and patriarchy have created horrific amounts of suffering in history, femininity is fundamentally benign. When men get together, it's to oppress women and harm people that don't look like them (and need I add, each other-- feminism is good for men, too!). Women-dominated groups are about nurturing and healing, not domination and control.

So SoB are good but Marines are bad because Marines reinforce bad history and current oppression, and because SoBs represent female control, which is ultimately uplifting and empowering for everyone.
>>
>>46183571
>a male feminist
>>
File: Power Armor Wash.jpg (250 KB, 1024x949) Image search: [Google]
Power Armor Wash.jpg
250 KB, 1024x949
>>46176064
No one cares about a lack of female marines, they just want more developed Sisters of Battle.
>>
File: baithammer.jpg (168 KB, 1016x970) Image search: [Google]
baithammer.jpg
168 KB, 1016x970
>>46183571
>>
>>46183633

Yes we really exist. While you teabagging stormfronters are out there freaking out about your imaginary SJW menace, we're trying to build bridges and get people to understand one another. Seriously, are you going to try claim that there's no such thing as sexism, or that it isn't the biggest problem in society today? Or that masculinity or capitalism have done the world any good at all? Take a look around you, the world's falling apart.
>>
File: Circean Bombshell 2016.jpg (84 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Circean Bombshell 2016.jpg
84 KB, 1080x720
>>46183728
Smurfettes know what's up. Would totally run Marines/Guard if I could make some Bombshell minis.
>>46183798
>beating a dead horse
>>
>>46183728
Personally I'd prefer to see a new Xenos race. Perhaps some kind of insectoid species that has a ruling queen and a bunch of strong and loyal but dim male warrior-drones competing for her affection and favor, while the other females plot and scheme against one another to become the next queen. There's your matriarchy for you. Somewhere in between the Dark Eldar and the Tyranids.
>>
>>46183833
Vespid fluff when?
>>46183728
>>46183830
Smurfettes? Wait, are these those Ultramarine fangirl suicide bombers? Who's the drawfag?
>>
>>46183798
>implying the world's falling apart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

Do you even start the fire, bro
>>
>>46183833

You've just invented men who lay eggs. Women are nothing like that. They're loving and nurturing and peaceful. They're not obsessed with hate and violence and stereotyping. If you want a matriarchal society, then fill it with something that resembles real women.
>>
File: 1395768394231.png (27 KB, 217x194) Image search: [Google]
1395768394231.png
27 KB, 217x194
>>46183798
>Masculinity and capitalism haven't done any good
>Shitposts on a computer network created expressly for use by the military industrial complex and expanded by corporate and capitalist government funds.
>>
>>46183798
>imaginary SJW menace

Im afraid its not imaginary. One of the incidents is even on the 4chan banner. The guy being set upon by angry women with air horns.

Get real.

>Or that masculinity or capitalism have done the world any good at all?
Ok i can see now. Your bait.
>>
>>46183914
>on a computer network created expressly for use by the military industrial complex

Written in ADA, a language named after the inventor of nearly everything you're using, Lady Ada. A woman.
>>
File: 1406935703886.gif (529 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1406935703886.gif
529 KB, 625x626
>>46183571
>>
File: 1423186602651.jpg (49 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1423186602651.jpg
49 KB, 500x600
>>46183912
Women can be just as fucking psychotic and evil as men can be.

There are few distinctions between men and women. Both have balls, one just has them on their chests, and humanity as a whole is hate-filled, violent, and brutal as fuck. Our history is full of this and saying women aren't obsessed with this shit like anyone else is a joke.

tl;dr b8 harder idiot
>>
>>46183869
Yeah, the Tau auxiliary species don't get any attention except for the Kroot, and even then they play second fiddle to the Tau. The Vespids are lucky if they get mentioned at all, and don't get me started on the Nicassar and the Demiurge.

But yeah, a bunch of scheming plotters seems sufficiently grimdark enough for 40k, albeit with a hive-caste system and a bunch of subraces based on various insect and arachnid species. Mantis duchess plotting against the Marquess Black Widow, who in turn is making a move to manipulate her Huntsman Prince who is in an arranged political marriage with an Ant princess several years his junior. The typical sophistication and cultural tropes of European aristocracy and their monstrous inhuman appearance might make for a nice contrast.

>>46183912
Here's your reply.
>>
>>46183739
>>46183830
>>46183914
>>46183922
>>46183978
>>46183986

Ignorant and sexist. Yep, this is 4chan. I give you intelligent conversation and all you can manage is to spew toxic hate everywhere.
>>
>>46183869
>Vespid fluff when?
Probably never. Their bare bones lore is all they really need unless they suddenly get more units.
>>
>>46183956
Ada!
>>
>>46176064
Gender threads on /tg/.

I'm sure humanity is gonna just look great right now.

Here's your -4 Str.
>>
>>46184086
That it took you this long to realize where you were is worrisome.
>>
File: Sage Spear of the Oldfag.jpg (3 KB, 126x116) Image search: [Google]
Sage Spear of the Oldfag.jpg
3 KB, 126x116
>>46183956
>Famous for developing a punch card for the mechanical computer invented by a man.
>Doesn't even attempt to refute the argument.

Sure showed me.
>>
File: 1438423433973.png (392 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1438423433973.png
392 KB, 900x1200
>>46176064
I think the canon explanation for why there are no female space marines is bullshit, but the lack of female marines doesn't really bother me itself.
I want more support for the sisters of battle. If Sisters of battle actually got good updates and remained relevant instead of being slated for squatting this then this would not be an issue.
tldr; Why do I care about not having female space marines? Because they won't let me have my Sisters of battle
>>
>>46184086
>Ignorant and sexist

>There are few distinctions between men and women. Both have balls, one just has them on their chests, and humanity as a whole is hate-filled, violent, and brutal as fuck. Our history is full of this and saying women aren't obsessed with this shit like anyone else is a joke.

>acknowledging men are flawed and acknowledging women are pretty much exactly the same is sexist

>saying both genders are equal is sexism
>>
>>46184114
I'm fine with the in-universe explanation, but otherwise I agree. I just want more SoB support.
>>
>>46184113

She invetned computer programming and was the first computer programmer
>>
>>46184114
>I think the canon explanation for why there are no female space marines is bullshit
>specifically tailor something to work on men
>thinks it's bullshit it won't work on women

You think if I injected starfish blood into your ass then chopped an arm off it would grow back too?
>>
File: Imperial Guard frontline.png (7 MB, 3068x1176) Image search: [Google]
Imperial Guard frontline.png
7 MB, 3068x1176
>>46176064
Oh boy I'm sure your cutesy 18 year old guardswoman gf getting her intestines pulled out foot by foot by a laughing ork as she screams for daddy will be great for morale.

Funny how they love making lots of posing female guard portraits where they're not actually doing anything, but in all the big landscape images it's always all-male guard getting horribly killed.

So either a) women guard aren't actually in any of the fighting
or b) the artists know full well the bullshit they're shovelling with the laughable concept of female frontline infantry, because they choose to ignore the harsh reality associated with it

Give me your women soldiers getting decapitated by an ork, or a screaming psykeress getting dragged to the chopping block by a khornate champion, or severed female heads swinging from the belt of a chaos lord.
Until then they just prove my point about how much harder people find it to stomach women getting horribly killed in combat, which is one of the biggest reasons why they shouldn't be there at all.
>>
>>46184114
>I think the canon explanation for why there are no female space marines is bullshit,

Because it involves the Y chromosome, and so that Astartes never breed true into a race of superhumans which might supplant or enslave vanilla humanity?
>>
File: 1415316980995.jpg (684 KB, 1297x1080) Image search: [Google]
1415316980995.jpg
684 KB, 1297x1080
>>46184086
>>
>>46181562
Run an LGBT support group, you'll find them, instantly.

If there's nothing immediately wrong with some one or something, they'll over analyse it til there is.
>>
>>46176064
When I was little I used to think beakies were female space marines
>>
>>46181772
>mechs with tits?
Don't give the Mechanicus any ideas.

>But are female Knight pilots not a thing?
Nah, they are. If you pay attention to some of the character descriptions, there are female Knight pilots.
>>
File: 1444276488300[1].jpg (72 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1444276488300[1].jpg
72 KB, 680x680
>>46183571
>As a male feminist
>>
>>46184277
>You think if I injected starfish blood into your ass then chopped an arm off it would grow back too?
Not that anon, but if it worked on women I would expect it to work on men as well.

It's a little shocking that some people on this board are unfamiliar with the "female Space Marine" trolling.
>>
File: 1441917069408.jpg (222 KB, 561x1016) Image search: [Google]
1441917069408.jpg
222 KB, 561x1016
>>46184297
so a jurassic park dinosaur situation?
if that's actually the reason behind it, then I'd accept that, as that actually makes some sense. at the very least i'll use it for my head canon.
I've only heard it essentially phrased as "only men can be space marines cause the geneseed only works on them for reasons."

tldr; good explanation, you get a sister of battle.
>>
File: 1450161633897.jpg (111 KB, 380x513) Image search: [Google]
1450161633897.jpg
111 KB, 380x513
>>46183571
>>
Aren't the Space Marines a sort of monastic order? Even without the whole Emperors genetics argument it'd be pretty weird to have females.
>>
>>46184294
Either find a drawfag willing to do that for you, or learn to draw so you can provide it yourself.
>>
>>46184467
Depends. Most Astartes just lose their sex drive and replace it with a desire to kill even more xenos and heretics than usual. But I've heard it implied that neophytes and scouts still get all the space pussy they can find. The monkishness of the marine probably depends more on what chapter they're from.
>>
>>46183198
>>46183285
I see no problem with this

A standardized set of standards across all genders is fair and equal. You need to run x number of miles or life x number of pounds are things you NEED to be able to do to do your job successfully.

Also women are great at ruining brotherhood among men that is pretty essential to warfare
>>
>>46183830
Is that an Ultramar Auxilia?
>>
>>46184526
>Killing xenos and heretics sexually stimulates space marines
>>
Why would you care about female representation in the military of a highly xenophobic, fanatical, theocratic, jingoistic, and all around brutal regime? It's not like the Emprah is going for PC points.

It's like complaining that the forces of darkness don't have enough women in their ranks.
>>
>>46184849
It should stimulate all Emperor-worshipping humans in the galaxy. But some people are just heretics. It's a damn shame.
>>
>>46184912
>It's like complaining that the forces of darkness don't have enough women in their ranks.

I want to see that, because I know the forces of darkness will make them all wear black leather uniforms missing the top two buttons or something like that.
>>
File: 1450730020453.png (16 KB, 156x165) Image search: [Google]
1450730020453.png
16 KB, 156x165
>>46184086
Wow, how very patriarchal of you, to decide that what you have to offer we lower forms is 'intelligent'. Makes a body feel just great when someone practices something like the charity model.
>>
>>46184371
>but if it worked on women I would expect it to work on men as well.

That ain't how any of this works.
>>
>>46176632
It wasn't very popular before Vietnam either. In fact, America has historically been very opposed to the draft.
>>
>>46176064
The way I always fluffed it is that there are female SM. It's just that after the gene-seed, the augmentation and hypno-indoctrination they end up exactly the same. With "Brother" being a term used not for gender purposes but communal
>>
>>46184371
Not if it's built around a gene that females are physically incapable of having.
>>
>>46184403
>so a jurassic park dinosaur situation?

Pretty much. The Emperor mutated a war-weapon from Humanity as its sword and shield, perhaps one day to be discarded. The last thing he wanted was a gene-hanced race having their own ideas and getting away from him, or worse, using Humanity as livestock. He'd just annihilated several of those, right back at home.

Ironically, in the end this happens anyways. The Emperor takes his eyes off, and half of them start killing the other half, and anything adjacent.
>>
File: 1cc.gif (2 MB, 180x140) Image search: [Google]
1cc.gif
2 MB, 180x140
>>46184114
Am I the only one who likes the canon implication that the Emprah was just a misogynist?

I mean, come on, don't drink the Imperial kool-aide. Space Kim Jong Un violently conquered the galaxy (destroying many civilizations that could very well have beaten chaos) because he didn't have faith that mankind could weather the challenges of history if he wasn't holding a gun to their heads. He treated his sons like robots, achieved euphoria to such an extent that he couldn't understand why eliminating religion while preserving the unaltered human mind was a fool's errand, and was so unnecessarily cryptic and dickish that even if it hadn't been for Horus' corruption he was going to face a rebellion within the legions.

He was a flawed man, a tragic would-be-savior. I *like* it that way. Instead of a Mary Sue, which he is in other versions of the lore, like this he's just a guy with power wagering everything for a good cause but losing everything he values to hubris and human limitation.
>>
File: 1437686796540.png (374 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
1437686796540.png
374 KB, 680x383
>>46177051
>If I get pregnant, I get 9 months of soft duty back behind the lines - no getting shot at by Orks or tripping over land mines, just weapon matinence, vox operating, and keeping servitors running
>If there was a man in our regiment beyond the Commissar, I'd've gotten knocked up a long time ago - Don't disappoint me, you're not going to get another chance
>Not bad looking, and has stamina? You're full of surprises, guy - I'm surprised they haven't shipped you off yet. No, I didn't say stop, you keep going! God-Emperor, I move my hips faster when marching, and I don't get tired!
>Aaah, good work. You'll have the honor and the privilege of being missed by me once I get shipped back to bumfuck nowhere. Now for the rest of the squad - don't worry about firing blanks, they just want a good fuck.
>>
>>46185324
I can't really see the guy as a full-on woman hater, but definitely the kind of calculating pragmatist that would just say "men are more capable warriors than women, so I won't bother with making female space marines, plus I don't plan on keeping the Astartes around after we finish my grand plan, and I don't want them to maintain a superman population dominating the normal men and women of the galaxy, so it'll be just dudes. Maybe we'll revisit the issue in a few centuries." But I don't think he had any bias beyond that when it came to women.
>>
File: 1421551536933-2.jpg (91 KB, 435x256) Image search: [Google]
1421551536933-2.jpg
91 KB, 435x256
>>46185378
Praise the throne.
>>
>>46184086
Hello,
4chan police here. It seems you used your quota of reddit- tier words.
This is a class 2 misdemeanor.
The punishment will be a warn for now but keep up this aditude and I will have to issue a 1 day ban.
Thank you for your time
t. 4chan police force
>>
>>46181351
It's not on 4chan, no, but you see idiots complaining on other sites or on Twitter. I remember one woman designing a 'game' with female space marines with brown skin and dyke haircuts, and the lady lead was Saul Invictus with a feminine-sounding twist. And it was stupid, and should be considered a bench-mark for how seriously you should take these people.
>>
>>46185324
>destroying many civilizations that could very well have beaten chaos
doubt

>because he didn't have faith that mankind could weather the challenges of history if he wasn't holding a gun to their heads
Because they literally couldn't. He did the slow, benevolent helper behind the scenes thing. Then the human empire blew itself the fuck up and got enslaved by every alien dickhead in the galaxy. So he had to take drastic measures.

>He treated his sons like robots
He treated them as generals. By the time he met up with them, they had all grown to adulthood in one way or another.

>He was a flawed man
That I can agree with, but he had the patience of a god damn saint, all things considered.
>>
>>46183571
Why do you say you see both perspectives when you only talk about one?

I don't think you're treating this very fairly, as a legitimate argument or a logical exercise. Actual feminist rhetoric that isn't just internet spewing is never this harsh and hard-line, and such a stance will never allow people to consider your viewpoint, because not only is it obviously logically biased, but there's an emotional bias.
>>
>>46185131
>Jessica, I know that you're very eager to work for his Dark Knight of the Black Skull, but I thought you were informed about our dress code and standards.
>You just can't wear blue in this work environment, Jessica. The uniform is clearly only black and red, with brass buttons.
>You come very well recommended and have an impressive resume, so I don't want to let you go, but please stop filling up the complaints skull with complaints about something that clearly goes against evil policy.
>>
>>46183922
>Im afraid its not imaginary. One of the incidents is even on the 4chan banner. The guy being set upon by angry women with air horns.
Oh come on, you can't possibly have spent any amount of time on here and not seen the series of pictures that's from. He deliberately provoked them. You could get similar reactions out of damn near any rally or protest.
>>
>>46185378
Alright, I laughed.
>>
>>46183922
As I recall, he flashed himself at a bunch of women who'd been raped.
>>
>>46185324
Setting him up as an asshole really makes the hubris and human limitation bit not hit as hard. Greek tragedies only really ever focused on one single flaw of their heroes, because it was still somewhat comforting to see most of the best of what is human struggling against a horrible fate and doing their best.

Your scenario is trying to make me sad for Space Hitler. I don't want to be sad for Space Hitler. Space Hitler is a dick, and I never really wanted a guy like Space Hitler to succeed in the first place. If you could at least dress him up as Space Napoleon or Caesar - who was a dick, but can be looked at much more favorably for reasons I honestly don't fully understand but that's how things go.
>>
>>46186110
He is also smiling in that picture so the thought going through his head was "Totally worth it!".
>>
>>46185221
I like this.
>>
File: lkNiK.jpg (144 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
lkNiK.jpg
144 KB, 960x640
>>46183922
All I have to do is google 'man surrounded by women with air horns' and I get a brief explanation of what actually happened - he's not getting unfairly assaulted or raped or something. He wiped his dick out in front of a feminist pride walk - and look at his face, man. He knows he fucked with these people, and is drawing strength from their anger.
>>
>>46186135

Napolean's political reforms are the basis for modern civil rights anon.

Being a conquering general/statesman is not the same as being a genocidal madman who felt that Germany should be annihilated for being to weak to defeat the Russkies.
>>
Feminist here, or so I tell myself. Don't care that there aren't any female Space Marines, because we have Sisters of Battle to compensate, and maybe they would be seen on the same level of badass as the Astartes if GW ever focused on them for more than a weekend. Besides, Callidus assassins basically achieve the opposite effect, being mostly female because of the same measure of science fiction genetic fuckery as the Gene Seed. That Polymorphine stuff, just works better on women for reasons. Maybe GW should expand on the SoB codex and give them more attention, but as long as Astartes remain the biggest cash cow, that won't change any time soon. Either way, I tend to stick with my Orks.
>>
File: 1409754756723.gif (53 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
1409754756723.gif
53 KB, 300x100
>>46186227
>Drawing enjoyment from the rage and helplessness of others.
And that's why it's a 4Chan Banner
>>
File: you are insinuating.jpg (42 KB, 445x358) Image search: [Google]
you are insinuating.jpg
42 KB, 445x358
This has to be the worst thread on /tg/ right now.

Do we have an official stamp for that?
>>
>>46185785
>men don't rape people, rapists rape people
>bait
What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you an idiot?
>>
File: worst tg thread.jpg (7 KB, 600x504) Image search: [Google]
worst tg thread.jpg
7 KB, 600x504
>>46186338
Found this on google, but maybe an anon can make one up that doesn't fuck with my eyes so badly.

Anyway, it's bad because OP made up a problem that didn't exist, instead of putting more focus on Guardswoman femdom.
>>
>>46185847
>implying that couldn't be awesome
Why not have a somewhat diverse army of ultimate badasses?
>>
File: worst_thread_in_the_world.jpg (38 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
worst_thread_in_the_world.jpg
38 KB, 400x350
>>46186338
You are reading this... in his voice.
>>
File: Emperor wills it.jpg (304 KB, 500x706) Image search: [Google]
Emperor wills it.jpg
304 KB, 500x706
>>46186258
So can you say that the Emperor is really the equivalent of Hitler, who may have pulled Germany out of the Great Depression, but also practiced eugenics, started a horrible war, and turned out to be tactically incompetent and ruined everything for everyone?

Or maybe a better example would be Kim Jong Il - a guy with a rather brilliant early history as a guerrilla leader that was completely overshadowed by the cult of personality he threw over the country he came to rule - after he dragged them into a war they were not at all prepared to win, didn't do anything to help them survive through it, and then used it to build a cult of personality around himself so that no one could ever question his authority even as he ruined any chance of North Korea industrializing and couldn't even keep his country fed in the 1990s?

Say what you will about Big E, but I can't honestly say he's anything like them, even with how newer lore portrays him.
>>
File: ripley.png (1 MB, 800x1014) Image search: [Google]
ripley.png
1 MB, 800x1014
>>46186429
The most badass character in that film was an angry-ass civilian, not a Marine.
>>
File: Guardsman vs Tyranid.jpg (95 KB, 499x346) Image search: [Google]
Guardsman vs Tyranid.jpg
95 KB, 499x346
>>46186429
Nothing's stopping you from making a mixed Guardsman regiment with balls of steel.
>>
>>46186429
Trust me, if I could find the art and posts, you'd agree it was bad in concept and design. For one, it wasn't that great of art - it was done up in MS Paint. For another, she wasn't trying to make it so that girls and boys were playing together - the Space Marines were just all-female now instead of all-male. When asked why she didn't use Sisters of Battle, she said something along the lines of because they weren't genetically enhanced the Space Marines were obviously considered better by everyone and she didn't want to use inferior women.

It wasn't awesome like your pic, it's just a perfect bit of straw to build a strawman out of to keep flames of hatred burning bright for a few more months.
>>
>>46186491
Point in case, anyone can be a badass given proper motivation and a combi flame xm38
>>
>>46176883

After rolling several regiments, and playing 'Only War', the IG models seem very bland.
>>
>>46176064
>I wanna be molested by one.
And we clearly see the reason for this shit thread
>>
>>46186531
Didn't she also block a bunch of people because their criticism triggered her or something?
>>
>>46186438

As the person you were referring to, I can't say one way or the other. Given the Big E's rather unique position in the lore, he doesn't really resemble one single dictator/tyrant.

I mostly just wanted to point out that Napoleon mostly gets a bad rap from the English, and was not a complete monster.
>>
>>46186531
Oh yeah, I don't even have to see it to know what you're talking about, my point was that we could have an affirmative action army of badasses, and everyone could be (mildly) happy.
>>
>>46186227
Well, IIRC it wasn't a feminist pride walk but a anti-rape rally in some 3rd world country by the look of it
Kinda fucked up, still pretty funny
>>
>>46183571
I'm ashamed for posting this but I got nothing better.

http://dagobah.net/flash/successful_troll.swf
>>
File: invisible ambush.jpg (82 KB, 637x384) Image search: [Google]
invisible ambush.jpg
82 KB, 637x384
Why aren't there any male sisters of battle?
>>
>>46186648
Deviate at your own peril, for heresy finds its home in miscellany. Conformity will shield you from the encroaching touch of xenos and witches. Singularity will sharpen your blades to strike them down.
>>
>>46176764
>Must be nice living in the middle east
>>
>>46186739
Faith isn't properly keyed to male zygotes.
>>
>>46186369
>You get the type of man you dress for, slut.
>Women can't be raped since vaginas are designed to accommodate cock. Only men can be raped.
>"Rape" is just a dick in the vagina for a few minutes. It's nowhere near as bad as murder, cancer, stroke or even falling off the bike.
>Women complaining about "rape" are like shopkeepers acting like shoplifting is murder. Total exaggeration. Women just want to trade in their "victim" status for clothing and jewelry and hate it to give sex away for free. It's rape hysteria by spoilt princesses really.
>The high dark figure of underreported "rapes" shows that women don't even bother to mention it. "Rape" is supposedly underreported more often than bike theft, now you know why.
>The only punishment for "rape" should be to pay the equivalent of the going rate for whatever sex act was performed with a local prostitute of equivalent attractiveness.
>Consent is often a huge turn off for women. Men stopping after the first "No" signalize 'You are not worth any effort or risk'. Rape refusal can leave a women invalidated and devastated.
>For a lot of ugly women "rape" may be the only compliment they will ever get. Unfortunately nobody ever asks how traumatic it is for the rapist.
>Feminism is just a compensation for rape deficiency. Underraped women become feminists and start wars with men to be overpowered and restrained. We don't live in a rape culture, thus feminism went viral.
>A women being "raped" can easily deter her "rapist" by pooping, yet nearly no woman does. Obviously women prefer being "raped" to pooping.
That picture poorly disguises itself with a few rational claims followed by a bunch of inflammatory bullshit.
>>
>>46186795
It's designed to piss off everyone, but in doing so is too obvious.

Just ignore it and it'll go away.
>>
>>46186795
I'm pretty sure it's satire, considering it contradicts its own points as it goes along.
>>
File: spacemarine_caramelendansen.gif (177 KB, 400x450) Image search: [Google]
spacemarine_caramelendansen.gif
177 KB, 400x450
>>46176064
>Why are men so butthurt about lack of female Space Marines if women serve everywhere else and Sisters of Battle is female exclusive?
Actually I'm pretty sure it's hardcore 40k autists that get heavily triggered by notion of female space marines and people actually posting female marines are doing so purely to irritate them.

Although to be honest that russian girl cosplaying as femmarine is pretty cute.
>>
File: 1390068963963.jpg (97 KB, 640x870) Image search: [Google]
1390068963963.jpg
97 KB, 640x870
>>
>>46185378
Poor Onodera, your defiantly going to be staying on the front lines.
>>
File: 1458454508543.png (45 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1458454508543.png
45 KB, 900x900
>>46186637
Yeah, but he did turn a republic into an empire, and took a step back on the freedoms that had been gained during the revolution.

>>46186648
I like badass ladies. They're fun, and they change things up a bit. I just would rather Sisters or Guardsmen.

>>46186739
Missionaries?
>>
File: damn it.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
damn it.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>46186764
>>
>>46186739
After the Age of Apostasy, the Ecclesiarchy wasn't allowed to maintain any men-at-arms. the Sisters are loophole abuse. Sexy, sexy, loophole abuse.
>>
>>46186739
Because nobody wants male Sisters of Battle. Sisters are pretty much the least supported army outside of Squats, and the most ignored when it comes to making other branches of the IP.

But if you really want to see Brothers of Battle, that's fine. Just give us female Space Marines as part of the bargain.
>>
>>46186943
>Yeah, but he did turn a republic into an empire, and took a step back on the freedoms that had been gained during the revolution.

Like the freedom of someone's head being liberated from their body?
>>
>>46183571
every time you post bait like this /pol/tards gain more ground
please stop
>>
>>46178785
Pretty much, testosterone is part of the spacemarine's chemical enhancements they receive when becoming a spacemarine. You would more of less end up with the same product when finished.
>>
>>46181959
Patrician taste, Anon.
>>
>>46187125
Brothers of Battle would be exactly the same as Space Marines. Female Marines would be exactly the same as Sisters of Battle. This deal accomplishes nothing.
>>
File: inquisitors.jpg (162 KB, 1152x768) Image search: [Google]
inquisitors.jpg
162 KB, 1152x768
Saw these at my FLGS.
I am quite happy with male-only space marines, thank you.
>>
>>46187350
How does that puny backbone support all that armor?
>>
>>46187350
I love everything about these models except the bare chests. I'm fine with boob-plate in my fantasy, not with stupid armor.
>>
I'm not huge into 40k, but I like the headcanon that there /are/ a few female marines.

But due to the chemical treatments and the inevitable amounts of testosterone they're pumped with they look and sound and act no different than any other marines.
>>
>>46187374
>>46187378
It gets better.

Entire line is quite literally 40k Marines and Chaos Marines with tits. And not even that good looking when compared to their other models.
>>
>>46187268
Except that Space Marines get multiple codexes and video games, while Sisters of Battle get canonical snuff porn but otherwise languish unloved.
>>
File: SovietMarine03.jpg (209 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
SovietMarine03.jpg
209 KB, 1280x853
>>46186849
>tfw you will never have a qt Russian space marine GF
>>
File: Penitent_Engine_colour.jpg (317 KB, 953x893) Image search: [Google]
Penitent_Engine_colour.jpg
317 KB, 953x893
>>46187426

Honestly? That wouldn't make a terrible Penitent Engine.

I mean, that's literally what the Penitent Engine already does.
>>
>>46187426
>>46187469
Don't care how stupid it is, I love the Penitent Engine.
>>
File: 00.jpg (40 KB, 443x350) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
40 KB, 443x350
>>46187350
http://www.avatars-of-war.com/eng/web/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&prodcode=90&prodname=Lady+of+War+with+two+weapons&id=118&Itemid=53

Is this the future of Chaos?
>>
>>46187426
I found the site selling them. these are awful.
I remember a kickstarter for not-SoB. anyone have the image for that, or a link?
>>
File: 1413219141116.jpg (301 KB, 1500x753) Image search: [Google]
1413219141116.jpg
301 KB, 1500x753
>>46176622
>Their geneseed comes from one of the two lost primarchs, who was either Ripley or Sarah Connor. If something in Black Library says otherwise, the transmission was corrupted by Chaos to deceive you.
What about Samus Aran?

>>46178561
>>46178606
>Saber?
>>46180810
>roboutes daughter
Who is Sahber, you CAN NOT DENY IT!!!

>>46178707
>Like, if you can make a man and woman equally strong, why does one look all slim and the other like a gorilla? If you could make one look slime while being as strong as a gorilla, wouldn't that be tactically advantageous? And if you could make one as imposing and as huge as a gorilla, why not make them all huge?
>And don't give me that body dysmporphism or whatever you call it. It's a silly sci fi setting.
Well I envision Female Space Marines being nearly twice as tall and build for speed and agility than brute strength.
>>
File: PenitentEngine05.jpg (96 KB, 873x627) Image search: [Google]
PenitentEngine05.jpg
96 KB, 873x627
>>46187469
>>46187490
Well penitent engine is a bit stupid by design. But at least it's not an outright dreadnought with coffin replaced by a chick. And I quite like it too.
>>
File: calypso.jpg (169 KB, 1152x768) Image search: [Google]
calypso.jpg
169 KB, 1152x768
>>46187350
>>46187426

Weirdly enough, those guys have a couple of actually pretty decent models.
>>
File: lamia.jpg (152 KB, 1152x768) Image search: [Google]
lamia.jpg
152 KB, 1152x768
>>46187555

Not really super armoured but I'd have no issues with this as a Chaos Sorcerer or a Daemon Prince if you put it on a good scenic base.
>>
File: 1196717198388.jpg (99 KB, 1200x1263) Image search: [Google]
1196717198388.jpg
99 KB, 1200x1263
>>46187522

It was Samus Aran. She IS one of the Lost Primarchs.
>>
File: that smug.jpg (149 KB, 1152x768) Image search: [Google]
that smug.jpg
149 KB, 1152x768
>>46187521
These?

>>46187555
I guess it could work as a female Inquisitor. There was some Russian third party model site that had better terminator females. Forgot the name, but I remember them having a guy named "Proturbo".
>>
>>46186438
>Or maybe a better example would be Kim Jong Il

I think you mean Kim Il Sung. And he wasn't the brilliant guerrilla fighter you seem to think he was. True, he was involved in guerrilla activities, but the stories of them are VERY exaggerated.
He wasn't that much of a badass (by guerrilla standards).
>>
>>46176064
Do space marines even have genitals? For what purpose? Aren't they sterile?
>>
File: no_country_for_old_men.jpg (51 KB, 814x500) Image search: [Google]
no_country_for_old_men.jpg
51 KB, 814x500
>>46187522
>Sahber
>>
>>46187594

Oh yes. I said a couple.

Then they have THAT sort of junk.
>>
>>46187594
no, those suck. the ones I'm thinking of were at least OK. I think they got kickstarted alongside not-dark elves.

>>46187590
this one isn't too bad.
>>
>>46181221
Or if the Red Hordes invaded #genericasiancountry ?
>>
>>46184535
>military indoctrination of "brotherhood" and "us vs. them"
>not inherently bullshit

Sorry to crush your tyrannical gay bathhouse.
>>
>>46187605
>Do space marines even have genitals? For what purpose?

Yes, because genitals do a lot more than pump out baby batter. They regulate and produce hormones, especially testosterone in the case of men.

>Aren't they sterile?

Pure fanon. There's no reason to assume they wouldn't be virile, but they just have better things to be doing than fathering children (not that it stops the Space Wolves). GW has stayed pretty silent on the matter but I think it's entirely a case of "depends on the chapter".
>>
>>46187605
They do, and they work for the most part, but they don't typically get aroused by anything short of burning heretics and exploding xenos.
>>
>>46186795
>>46186837
Actually, I took it as magical realm.
>>
>>46186943
I dunno, I guess I just have a mild respect for butch lesbians, and the idea of a outwardly homogenous, but still subtly, internally diverse fighting force appeals.
>>
If the Astartes accepted female acolytes (which is possible. After all, people of either sex would need to be badass just to survive on the worlds they recruit from), then how would they be distinguishable from the males once they actually become Marines?
Conditioning starts before puberty, and during the process, they'd be pumped so full of growth hormones and muscle grafts and genetic mods that they'd be indistinguishable.
Maybe there's a chapter made up entirely of Buck Angel look-a-likes.
>>
File: 1431075344504.jpg (783 KB, 1167x1833) Image search: [Google]
1431075344504.jpg
783 KB, 1167x1833
>>46181772
>mechs with tits?
>>46184347
>Don't give the Mechanicus any ideas.
I have that pic!

>>46184912
>It's like complaining that the forces of darkness don't have enough women in their ranks.
But Chaos has plenty of Females in their ranks.
We can even excuse FEMALE SPACE MARINE (equivalents).

>>46185237
>The last thing he wanted was a gene-hanced race having their own ideas and getting away from him, or worse, using Humanity as livestock. He'd just annihilated several of those, right back at home.
Plus if we go with the "Samus Aran: Missing Primarch" theory, then his only attempt at a Female Version was way too Xeno friendly for his liking.

>>46186739
>Why aren't there any male sisters of battle?
Legal Wording Loophole.
After the Imperium's Space Pope basically took over the Government, the High Lords didn't want the Ecclesiarchy (AKA the Imperium's Church) having their own Army.
Since this is a Grimdark future of War, the Ecclesiarchy asked if instead they could use said Space Popes sexy female Body Guards, which pass because they weren't "MEN" under arms.
Still, there are the Frateris Militia (Crazy Zealots who willingly gather to fight the Ecclesiarchy wars) and the Ministorum Priesthood, who get a FUCKHUGE CHAINSWORD as standard equipment.

>>46187350
GOD DAMN IT!
There is no fucking back support, THEIR SPINES ARE GOING TO SNAP WITH ALL THAT SHIT WEIGHT ON THEIR SHOULDERS!

>>46187426
>>46187469
>I mean, that's literally what the Penitent Engine already does.
>>46187490
>Don't care how stupid it is, I love the Penitent Engine.
Yeah, that's basically just a more Dreadnought looking Penitent Engine.

>>46187493
>Is this the future of Chaos?
Yes... YES!!!
>>
>>46187712
>Implying Space Marines don't have a synthetic organ that produces copious amounts of nonaromatizing androgens

>>46187723
Why even bother, then? Just let them piss out of their asshole and you don't have feminists flipping their shit or Scouts taking nutshots.
>>
>>46183571
Actual female femenist here. You can kindly fuck off.

There is no way in hell I am associating my gender with the fucking furies and Leman's wolf fucked ass.
>>
>>46187605
>Do space marines even have genitals?
Probably.

>For what purpose?
They were just normal guys (albeit insanely strong/athletic) before being turned into space marines. It's just a leftover from being, y'know, human.
>>
>>46187847
It's easier for GW to just ignore the issue and not worry about it
>>
File: space_wolf.jpg (346 KB, 1386x1024) Image search: [Google]
space_wolf.jpg
346 KB, 1386x1024
>>46187865
Butthurt Dark Angel detected. Why don't ye run off back to the Rock and cry on Lion's shoulder then, you milk-drinker?
>>
>>46187847
>Scouts taking nutshots.

If you take a shot to the crotch, you are likely going to bleed to death regardless of what genitals you have down there. There are a ridiculous amount of blood vessels in that part of the body. There's a reason that even Scouts wear codpieces.
>>
>>46187895
>They were just normal guys (albeit insanely strong/athletic)
You know, except for the being grown from the primearchs' geneseed bit. They're canonically no longer human.
>>
>>46187865
>want equality for me
>fuck people who aren't me
Low quality b8
>>
>>46176064
"they" are not.
One or two are.
And they are also upset about other irrelevant banalities.
>>
>>46188008
Space marines start off as normal dudes. The gene seed is added to kids when they're 10-12 or so. No one is just born a space marine.
>>
>>46188008
They're normal people before the gene-seed is implanted in them. The gene-seed doesn't grow new Marines by itself, it modifies existing humans into Marines. And just because they're no longer human does not mean the parts spontaneously drop off.
>>
>>46187921
Nah, that level of butthurt they are much more likely a 1k son fag
>>
>>46181562
saying that most offense in the world is not taken by the actual victims is somehow whining?

And that comment was a tad cynical if anything, but certainly neither paranoid not whiney.
>>
>>46188086
>The gene seed is added to kids when they're 10-12 or so

I thought that the Space Wolves did it a little older, which is why they have such a high risk of mutation into the Wulfen?

There's also Kor Phaeron but nobody likes him.
>>
Petty mysogynist here. I have an upward limit on how beefy I want my musclegirls, and a minimum limit on how badass-looking I want Astartes to be. Equality isn't worth having female marines that are slabs of gene seed muscle, you might as well just keep them as dudes. And making them too cute and sexy despite being Astartes would be disgusting and completely go against the tone of the setting. Sisters manage to be sexy and powerful at the same time, and I want more of them because of it.
>>
>>46188165
Oh, yeah some chapters do it differently.
>>
File: 1414077510884.jpg (189 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
1414077510884.jpg
189 KB, 566x800
>>46187555
See, this is MUCH better.

>>46187607
Saber, Saybar, Seiber, whatever, point is all female Ultra's are apparently Saberfaces.

>>46187593
>It was Samus Aran. She IS one of the Lost Primarchs.
Yes, the one who was disowned because she sided more with the Avian Xeno race who raised her (who also accidentally created Tzeentch and then a bioweapon to feed on Psykers to combat Chaos).
>>
File: ded too young.jpg (903 KB, 1600x1169) Image search: [Google]
ded too young.jpg
903 KB, 1600x1169
>>46187921
Would it surprise you to know that the only person in that image who is a virgin is the female, and that is only because she is r63d?

Also,

>Dark Angels
>not golden boy Sanguinius

>>46188028
Anon, your magical realm is leaking from your dick. No, I don't want the knot, thank you very much.

>>46188173
Yeah, I don't really get why people want it so much. I could see some appeal if the females did turn hyper "masculine", but not all marines turn into ugly slobs of meat, still having attractive faces, so their female counterparts would also be as well.
>>
>>46188232
go post something in the LCB thread you annoying namefag
>>
>>46187865
>not associated with the furies

>not wanting to be associated with what amounts to the most badass female figures, bar none in mythology

Sure.
>>
>>46188308
I think it was a misspelling of "furries", anon.
>>
>>46188361
No, clearly the the self-proclaimed female feminist wants nothing to do with the Furies.
>>
When did that ever happen?
>>
File: 1390971437972.jpg (127 KB, 752x934) Image search: [Google]
1390971437972.jpg
127 KB, 752x934
>>46188288
Already did!
>>
>>46188391
Yes, I want nothing to do with "furies". Are you fucking new here anon?
>>
>>46188397
Probably after the rise of the nu-male
>>
>>46188502
>pure khornate dude
>gives them tits
keep your degeneracy in that thread please
>>
>>46187775
So sisters of battle with mohawks?
>>
File: 1394761154831.jpg (466 KB, 1073x1500) Image search: [Google]
1394761154831.jpg
466 KB, 1073x1500
>>46188535
NEVAR!!!
>>
>>46188518
:^)

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erinyes

Here are your furies, anon.

Try not to be so ignorant.
>>
File: I hate NiceDaemonette.png (118 KB, 789x573) Image search: [Google]
I hate NiceDaemonette.png
118 KB, 789x573
>>46188535
It's not the worst degeneracy he's engaged in.
>>
>>46188580
You fucking idiot. I misspelled furry, and considering we were talking about SPESS MERHENS, your autistic ass has no excuse to not assume I meant Space Wolves.
>>
File: False ND.png (122 KB, 1073x479) Image search: [Google]
False ND.png
122 KB, 1073x479
>>46188642
That was a fake and you know it.
>>
>>46188666
And this is why no one needs feminism.
>>
>>46188677
You just have a way about you, ND. You're inherently offputting.
>>
>>46188677
You're a monster.
>>
File: 40680221.jpg (148 KB, 715x1000) Image search: [Google]
40680221.jpg
148 KB, 715x1000
>>46188716
Yep, I am some how supernaturally obnoxious...
>>
>>46188666
>being this assblasted by the fourth most childish trick in the book
Oh boy, here we go.
>>
>>46188666
Calm down, Satan. It's not worth getting your pitchfork in a twist.
>>
File: 1423434045913.png (763 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1423434045913.png
763 KB, 800x800
>>46188682
>I don't have a response, so I'll bait you with the fact you are a feminist!

That's so good it deserves its own meme.

I have more respect for the autistic weeb misogynist on /r9k/, who has an actual psychological problem, than your /v/irgin ass.
>>
>>46188740
Have you ever considered going anonymous for a while?
>>
>>46188740
You're a namefag who incessantly posts in random threads and constantly pushes his magical realm. It's not really hard to see why people hate you.
>>
>>46188742
>>46188755
Fine....
>>
File: 5432756732643.jpg (29 KB, 538x403) Image search: [Google]
5432756732643.jpg
29 KB, 538x403
>>46188767
>thinking throwing boards around adds any credibility to your or your statement

Please, tell me again how my behavior is indicative of my browsing habits.

I relish your usage of buzzwords, and the extent to which you are upset over the most trivial of statements.

Do continue to prove that you are an incessantly hateful little anon who should return to whatever pitiful website you came from, thinking that this place was your next home, ye whose skin is so thin as to be upset by level 1 autism bait.
>>
>>46188857
And this is why no one needs men.
>>
>>46188887
>I was so fucking close.

Why....

>>46188857
Fine fine. You won, yada yada yada. I've had a long day.

I'm still keeping the new meme though.
>>
>>46188948
>Why....

Maybe it's a sign Khorne likes your rage, but you skipped leg day.
>>
>>46184912
Why would anyone care about the equal representation of people in a fictional setting? Fiction being the key word.
>>
>>46183571

anon what you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and please suck start the nearest firearm for the good of humanity.
>>
>>46187555
Could make a decent inquisitior with a little work
>>
File: 1427323696109.gif (495 KB, 500x244) Image search: [Google]
1427323696109.gif
495 KB, 500x244
>>46189164
I got'chu senpai
>>
>>46189012
Because complaining about fictional settings is easier than actually solving the injustices in the real world
>>
>>46185378
This, incidentally enough, is how commissars and stormtroopers are made.
>>
>>46185378
Emperor bless the Imperial Guard
>>
Why should GW rewrite over 30 years of fluff just because a demographic that was never their primary or even secondary focus are butthurt about it?

I'd love some female guard models, but Marines are marines and they shouldn't be rewritten to pander to people who will never buy armies or build models.
>>
>>46186795
Holy shit man, did you actually type all that out

Time for a vacation
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 81

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.