[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does your setting treat lesbians?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: 1431916868607.jpg (697 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1431916868607.jpg
697 KB, 800x1000
How does your setting treat lesbians?
>>
We're straight with them for the most part.
>>
File: Raven Guard Chaplain.jpg (55 KB, 600x619) Image search: [Google]
Raven Guard Chaplain.jpg
55 KB, 600x619
>>46062906
The Emperor doesn't care in the slightest.

All he cares about is that you plunder the stars in His glorious name, and bring honor and glory to the Imperium through your service as a Rogue Trader.
>>
Not really giving a fuck, generally. Sometimes reproductive demands may be made for inheritance reasons, but that kind of thing isn't strictly founded in attraction regardless.
>>
>>46062906
As an eccentricity afforded to the rich or powerful
>>
>>46062906

People have bigger concerns than who you want to fuck, like how are you going to find food today and how are you not going to get shot by some wasteland asshole. As long as you're not actively trying to bone them without their consent, most people could not give less of a fuck.
>>
Rather normally.
>>
Given how at some point this king had children with a dragon and nobody really gave a fuck other than "oh cool we have new heirs to the throne", I'm assuming nobody would give a crap if two women were into one another.
Than again the dragon thing was some weird magical virgin birth type shit.
>>
>>46062906

Same they're treated in the real world.

Raw titillation until you actually encounter a lesbian, whereupon they just become awkward messes you'd rather not associate with since they make their lesbianism a major facet of their personality.
>>
Bullet to the head,
>>
>>46062906

As mentally-ill to be cured. The cure usually involves hooking her up with a guy, and it works.
>>
>>46062906

They don't exist. Neither do black people and atheists. Stay mad, SJWs.
>>
File: Kovan Portrait of Zyr.jpg (202 KB, 927x1200) Image search: [Google]
Kovan Portrait of Zyr.jpg
202 KB, 927x1200
Lesbians actually feature quite heavily in my current campaign.

One of the human kingdoms had an incompetent king who eventually died in a 'tragic accident' which pretty much everyone knows was him getting murdered by his Queen.

He and the Queen are both raging closet homos who never consumated the marriage, but the queen was cultivating popularity and building alliances with noble houses by seducing their repressed daughters, while the king slowly went mental from syphillis and retreated into seclusion to fuck slave boys and smoke opium.

So the public in general are grateful to her for ensuring his 'tragic accident' and have given her the public support necessary to defy tradition and claim sole rulership without remarrying.

She is basically a hugely repressed rebel on all levels, a missandrist, religious reformist, and increasingly unstable ego-driven tyrant.

She has a small bodyguard of elite female retainers who are all her ex, or current, lovers, and are fanatically devoted to protecting her and the new era of liberty, radical religious reform, and cunnilingus she is violently ushering in.
>>
There are lots worse things to worry about than two girls smooching, so I'd say nothing special. I'm surprised people even give specialized treatment to lesbians in their setting - good or bad. If you do, you're pretty clearly just overly obsessed for one reason or another, and that's pathetic.
>>
>>46062906
men in the area elbow each other and make jokes.
Women tend to avoid it.
>>
File: Crusader No.png (16 KB, 309x266) Image search: [Google]
Crusader No.png
16 KB, 309x266
>>46062906
Burnt at the stake like all abominations of nature.
Except manly homos since one of them became the main warrior saint of our religion.
>>
>>46063155
Now not having black people is perfectly acceptable from a biological/evolutionary point of view, but if there are genuinely no atheists or homosexuals then you better be working with a population of non-Humans, anon, otherwise you're kinda breaking verisimilitude.
>>
It's a magical girl game, so lesbianism is a basic prerequisite for superpowers.
>>
>>46063180
>attention to details is bad
>>
>>46063163
this is what liberals LITERALLY believe
>>
>>46062906
If found out they are walked naked to the stocks where they are flogged while people are allowed to stone them.
>>
>>46063246

Liberal here, you're full of shit.
>>
>>46063246
>he wouldn't want to live under this regime
are you a faggot or what?
>>
Escapism is strong in this thread. On both sides.
>>
Lesbians are tolerated, but they have to do all their lesbianing in public or they're assumed to be up to something suspicious.
>>
>>46063065
historically accurate
>>
>>46063204
Depends. If you're in a setting where the gods are actively involved in day-to-day affairs and hand out magical powers and shit, you have to be literally retarded to be an atheist.
>>
>>46063095
This doesnt line up with the lesbians i have met.
>>
>>46063287

Of course it doesn't, it's a ridiculous strawman.
>>
>>46063204
Reminds me of one of Pratchett's quotes in The Color of Magic.

"It was all very well going on about pure logic and how the universe was ruled by logic and the harmony of numbers, but the plain fact of the matter was that the Disc was manifestly traversing space on the back of a giant turtle and the gods had a habit of going round to atheists' houses and smashing their windows." - Rincewind the Wizzard

Small Gods was an incredibly enjoyable read, by the way.
>>
>>46063135
I'm asssuming you mean litterally 'HOOK' her to a guy, with giant butchers hooks, until her ailment has left her.
>>
>>46063163
>but the queen was cultivating popularity and building alliances with noble houses by seducing their repressed daughters

So by getting buddy buddy with what amounts to bargaining chips, the Queen convinced the male heads of the houses to show their support.

>ru srs right now?
>>
>>46063229
>attention to details
If that were what was going on here, you'd have multiple instances of homosexuality being treated differently in separate cultures, but all you have are lesbian escapism scenarios, anti-lesbian escapism scenarios, and a few folks who don't dawdle on shit like that.
Overall >>46063065 has been the best one since it's closest to history. See: Elizabeth Bathory.
>>
>>46063246
Come now anon, he clearly said she was an egomaniacal tyrant. Those are flaws.
>>
>>46063267
A just and fair rule.
>>
>>>/u/
>>>/pol/
>>
>>46063418
gb2/b/wt
>>
File: Narvesiancourtesan.jpg (446 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Narvesiancourtesan.jpg
446 KB, 600x800
>>46063317

Well, she cultivated their loyalty, then when she took over and changed inheritence rules to no longer favour men, a lot of her close lady friends' rich fathers also had their own 'unfortunate accidents' and they all agressively asserted their right to their fathers' lands and titles with the radical queen's patronage.

Make no mistake, we're talking about social upheaval on an enormous and chaotic scale. The only reason she is succeeding is the King was SO unpopular and the church was so exploititive and corrupt before she started agressively reforming it and putting her own radicals into positions as bishops and cardinals etc...

A lot of people are resisting the changes strongly, and a gory, religious civil war is looming as a result.
>>
>>46062906
Ambivalence.
They've got more than enough problams to deal with without having to worry about who wants to rub their genitles on who, thank you very much.
>>
>>46063163
>building alliances with noble houses by seducing their repressed daughters

You... You do realize that isn't how heterosexuality works, right?

The vast majority of those daughters are going to be straight, no amount of seduction on her part is going to work - in fact, even if it did odds are that's abusing her position of power and authority (which is, guess it! Yes, it's rape!)
>>
>>46062906
>How does your setting treat lesbians?
Typical liberal "begging the question" post.

sage
>>
File: 1456119129282.png (122 KB, 410x498) Image search: [Google]
1456119129282.png
122 KB, 410x498
>>46063445
>Yes, it's rape!
and?
>>
It actually was a major part of an important NPC in one of my games. She was a zealous inquisitor for the Church who was very devout, and despised arcane magic with a passion thanks to Edicts and personal experiences. Her "sinful thoughts" kept driving her to try and prove her devotion through more extreme acts, at one point executing a crazy homeless man for being a heretic. The players managed to call her out on her lunacy, admit to all the awful things she'd been doing in the name of faith, and even stopped her suicide attempt. They took all the time to basically redeem her and make her come to accept herself, which I thought was nice since I half-expected them to just stab her like general murder-hobos.
>>
>>46062965
>>
File: 1377175468555.png (3 KB, 184x172) Image search: [Google]
1377175468555.png
3 KB, 184x172
>>46063468

Well... I mean as long as it's not being shown as a "good" thing, then... Carry on?
>>
>>46063445

The most recent studies indicate that the hetero/homo divide is something of a myth. Most people lie at some point on a scale between 100% hetero and 100% homo, with the reason relatively few people express homo is societal and cultural pressures. Even then, it's a known and surprisingly common phenomena for people who have identified one way all their life to have a relationship with someone not of their standard preference.

Sexuality is a complicated thing, it's not black and white.
>>
>>46062906
Fuck off back to /tgbt/ and stop spamming this same thread every week.

The fuck is wrong with you? You false flagging just so people will rise up and start killing fags again?
>>
>>46063445
>which is, guess it! Yes, it's rape
I get the impression she's being set up as something of a villain here, anon.
>>
>>46063445
>even if it did odds are that's abusing her position of power and authority (which is, guess it! Yes, it's rape!)

By modern standards, maybe.

The bigger issue here is that corrupting someone's daughter is no way to build an alliance with them. If you could abduct and marry her MAYBE you'd get reluctant cooperation, but it still doesn't seem like sound policy.
>>
File: Butalsoaboner.jpg (7 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
Butalsoaboner.jpg
7 KB, 250x200
>>46062906
Under most circumstances no one gives a particular shit who fucks what provided that the "what" in the equation is of the legal age of its species and the sex is consensual. Hell, there's even a system in place where both parties have to publicly sign a waiver that disallows any possibility of persecution or other lawful actions if one of the species involved is known to occasionally either mutilate or even outright kill and/or devour its mate during/after sex. My GM has some interesting magical realms sometimes.
>>
>>46063513
>I get the impression she's being set up as something of a villain here

But the people love her, anon.

Actually that would be a refreshing thing, fighting a tyrant who has the support of the common man. Usually it's the opposite.
>>
>>46063557
The people love her because she's currently getting rid of the previous maniacs. But eventually they'll realize it's a case of "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss" and start to notice all the dastardly shit she's been up to.
>>
>>46063445

Oh don't you worry, this bitch is capable of much worse than rape.

I wanted to try and create a character who appeared to emboddy suprisingly modern and liberal views, but whose sheer rage and bloodthirstiness in pursuing her agenda makes her a difficult person to empathise with.

I hope it will create an interesting moral dilemma - on the one hand she has helped to improve the lot of many oppressed groups, not to mention the peasantry as a whole who were previously tithed half to death by the traditional church while the King did nothing - but on the other hand, there are convincing rumours that she likes to literally bathe in mens' blood, not to mention she has had bishops and priests publically tortured to death without trial

Her cause is noble... on the surface. But her actual personality is deeply disturbing
>>
>>46063499
>Sexuality is a complicated thing, it's not black and white.

>Do I want to fuck this thing?
>Yes
>No

My god, how could anyone ever hope to understand such complexity?
>>
>>46062953
Undertoasted bread
>>
>>46063475

My god you're lucky. You hold on to that group, don't you dare let them go. They sound so un-murder-hobo...
>>
>>46063354
Not if you're a progressive.
>>
>>46063163
>She has a small bodyguard of elite female retainers who are all her ex, or current, lovers, and are fanatically devoted to protecting her and the new era of liberty, radical religious reform, and cunnilingus she is violently ushering in.

That's fucking stupid.
>>
>>46063606

False dichotomies are such fun.
>>
File: 1450458182018.png (83 KB, 392x267) Image search: [Google]
1450458182018.png
83 KB, 392x267
>>46063593
>Her cause is noble... on the surface

>Rampant progressivism
>Noble
>In what is probably culturally equivalent to the Middle Ages

This is the modern equivalent of some woman coming into office and ordering the men to pee sitting down, preschools to enforce a "no 'assumed' gender identity" policy and cannibalism/necrophilia/incest is totally legal.

It's all hyper-progressive down the road stuff that's just too much for even the average person to handle.
>>
>>46063557

Yes! Exactly what I was going for. I hope it is actually interesting and they don't just gormlessly murderhobo their way past it all...
>>
>>46063433
>>46063433
Plus the lords themselves would protest and question the inheritance change, perhaps violently. Unless they have a sudden modern mindset that turned tradition on its ear.
>>
>>46062906
based on ancient Greece accept with actual fem warriors.

They are common.
>>
>>46063632

He's not the one posting pseudo-science.
>>
File: 1458043311090.jpg (146 KB, 757x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458043311090.jpg
146 KB, 757x1200
>>46063640

I mean her cause appears 'noble' to the players, not necessarily their characters.

Their characters are actually a cult of evil Dwarves who just want to sacrifice everything so... yeh.

They actually might PREFER her real personality to the outward one...
>>
In my setting it's just a phase. Every single NPC a lesbian character meets will patronizingly asking them when they're going to meet a nice man and settle down.

No exceptions.
>>
>>46063657
>>46063593

I refer you to my previous post - the lords are most definitely not taking it lying down. A religious/class war on a large scale is brewing
>>
>>46063668
>homo-retarded exaggeration and propaganda

Do you honestly believe you can just lie until you change history, or are you genuinely stupid and get all your "facts" from other faggots?
>>
>>46063650
>I hope it is actually interesting and they don't just gormlessly murderhobo their way past it all...

No no, you'll find you need to actually encourage the players to give a damn about this moral development because, as you'll soon find out, the vast majority of players will go on the following logic;

>Do the common folk like it?
>If yes, carry on.
>If no, fight it.

Assuming this is the case, how do you plan to make players actually give a damn?
>>
>>46062906

Like the male fantasy that doesn't exist in reality that they are....
>>
File: 1457841095910.png (145 KB, 500x545) Image search: [Google]
1457841095910.png
145 KB, 500x545
>>46063640
>progressivism
>bad
>>
>>46063433
>murdered literally everyone important
How?
>>
>>46063556
>provided that the "what" in the equation is of the legal age of its species
So I take it you have a "modern" setting then?
>>
File: 1440950646163.png (13 KB, 523x497) Image search: [Google]
1440950646163.png
13 KB, 523x497
>>46063719
>I mean her cause appears 'noble' to the players, not necessarily their characters.

This might sound weird, but I personally wouldn't consider her cause noble at all, in fact I'd call it downright horrific.

She's essentially forcing a culture onto your subjects to appease minority groups within her country. It's like if the United States started forcing burgers and gun violence onto the Iraqis when they were occupied, because "them darn tootin' idjits need some advanced culture."

It ain't right, it just ain't right.
>>
>>46063763

It's just the dying screams of a subgroup that's slowly going extinct. Becoming utterly obsolete must be unpleasant, so we should be kind to them as they drift into forgotten history.
>>
>>46063763
>revealing that you're just a tumblr SJW here to try and spam your political opinion into place

Fuck off already.
>>
>>46063632
>implying anything I just said was false

It's literally just a yes or no question when you break it all the way down. Society only makes it seem complicated because humans as a whole likes overcomplicating shit for the sake of amusement. At the end of the day if you have a sexual preference the opposite gender you're heterosexual, if you prefer the same gender you're homosexual, and if you desire both, you're bisexual.
>>
>>46063628
They were, it was nice. In most of the games we went through we'd always try diplomacy first to solve our problems, or lies to stay out of trouble, saving violence as a last resort most times. It didn't always work out, sometimes we'd fuck up badly, but that was all part of the fun.
Too bad that was college and we've since drifted apart due to life and other things.
>>
>>46063811

You're hilarious. Especially if you actually believe that.
>>
>>46063763
>>46063798
Oh look, the SJW's are spamming /tg/ again.
What a fucking shock.

Take it to /pol/ or /lgbt/, you idiots.
>>
>>46063763
The white mans guilt is strong with this one
>>
>>46063499
That still puts most human beings on the hetero side of the scale and pushing them into homosexuality would be psychologically damaging.

Now, you can socially condition people to accept bisexuality or homosexuality as the norm but they'll still want heterosexual contact and enjoy it far more than homosexual contact.

The evolutionary weighting factor is just too damn big.
>>
>>46063754

That is a good question - Like I said, they're a bunch of Dwarven cultists who want to feed their dark god. Their Dwarven Kingdom happens to lie underneath LesboLand (Not actual name) so its entirely possible either the Traditionalists or the Queen's progressive faction might make some sort of deal-with-the-devil with the Dwarves to get them to take their side in the coming civil war.

My players are crazy, but they are playing their characters as extremely devoted to their religion and their people. They'll be interested if they see a chance to weaken the filthy surface kingdoms by taking part in their wars, or if a suitable reward can be offered.
>>
>>46063795
>US forcing gun violence on the Iraqis
They're at least 300 years too late for that one.
>>
>>46063196
>tfw this also happened in my game
>>
>>46063792
Futuristic space opera type deal. Legal age varies between species. Some are considered legal at breeding age, others prefer to wait for any length of time after breeding age to ensure that the offspring have a higher survival rate.
>>
>>46063763

Progressivism gave us the French Revolution and Reign of Terror.
>>
>>46063632
What is the third option between wanting to fuck someone and not wanting to fuck them?
>>
>>46063904

Wanting to lead them on and gain financial bonuses out of the relationship?
>>
>>46063776

Everyone important? No not everyone by a long way, a handful of cardinals and bishops, a dozen or so major lords (All in 'secret', but with the commoners' happy to give her the credit)

Truth is she doesn't need to murder that many people, she's probably murdering way more than she has to because... well she kinda likes it. She it riding a tide of popular suport directly into conflict with the traditional structures of power
>>
>>46062906
Same way it treats gay men.

People who never grew out of an adolescent phase, and are seen as immature and flighty. Otherwise alright as long as you at least have a sibling to carry on your family name or bite the bullet, marry someone and do it yourself.
>>
File: HSVDk9V.jpg (70 KB, 479x640) Image search: [Google]
HSVDk9V.jpg
70 KB, 479x640
>>46063901
>>
>>46063901
While that is technically true, it had quite different meaning and connotations back then.

I mean, you wouldn't take late 19th century suffragettes for same thing as present day SJW even if they are both "feminists", right?
>>
>>46063826
Well then by all means tell me, what is sexuality if not a simple check book of yeses and no's that's been overcomplicated?
>>
>>46063763
That's hilarious since it's way more common to hear black people talking about their race's past. That is, unless you believe all white people are neo-nazis or some shit like that.
>>
Depends. Some cultures on the planet absolutely hate the gays, some love the gays, some are made entirely OF the gays. It's a real crap chute.
>>
>>46062906
Lets them go about their loving without disturbing them much as a general rule.
>>
>>46063928
So marriage?
>>
>>46063763
I'm not going to go all cuck sjw white man's guilt on you, but what's the fun of roleplaying in a pseudo-medieval setting if you don't try to imagine perspectives beyond those of a 21st century western liberal?
>>
>>46063795

Oh the actual rampant Lesbianism is still kind of semi-secret. Those who want to support her but don't like the rumours of royal carpet-munching can, and do, still just fool themselves that the rumours aren't true and that she's good and pure and just.

Others are just titillated or amused by it, fairly few actually support her BECAUSE she's a lesbian.

They support her because she's attacking the establishment like a rabid animal, and is extremely charismatic about it.

... Oh fuck

She's fantasy lesbian Donald Trump.

I... I have to burn my notes
>>
>>46063985
>I mean, you wouldn't take late 19th century suffragettes for same thing as present day SJW even if they are both "feminists", right?

... They're not the same thing?
>>
>>46063901
Certainly it's responsible for some of humanity's greatest accomplishments, but RPGs shouldn't just be about patting ourselves on the back.
>>
Cure Disease is like a 3rd level spell. There are no homosexuals.
>>
>>46064012

I was thinking more of "settling", but marriage counts as that.
>>
>>46064025
Only if you burn them to light the fire by which you etch her image into a thousand foot wall of granite.
>>
BONFIRES
>>
File: Templar Ghost.jpg (331 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Templar Ghost.jpg
331 KB, 1680x1050
>>46063884
Tell story, pl0x.
>>
>>46062906
Same sex fucking is common and not frowned on, it's a good way to avoid awkward pregnancies, but people who prefer it rather than use it as an outlet are some times ridiculed, and there's still lots of pressure to have children.

Most actual homosexual individuals end up marrying but keeping lovers or slaves of their preferred sex.

There's also a lot of culture about power and sex. Pleasuring the partner is largely seen as a submissive act so if you eat pussy or suck dick, in a same sex or hetero relationship, you're kind of the bitch. Which is okay for women, but usually not men.
>>
>>46062906
Considering it's dieselpunk saddled in 1950's culture... pretty shittily to be honest, they can line up next to mages, elves, dwarves, and any non-"normal"-human though.
>>
>>46064025

Is she going to be encouraging migration by the orcish hordes into the kingdom to produce loyal half-orcs?
>>
>>46063754
Send the players out on missions that throw them in the face of the Queen's atrocities. Maybe only eliminating political dissidents under the guise of eliminating criminals and terrorist. Move up to enforcing missandrist policies and arresting priests and nobles that vocally disagree with her.

Eventually you're kidnapping the young girls to serve as her harem or asked to participate in the queen's "recreation".

At some point your players are going to wonder what the fuck they're doing. They may not break at the same point and some may not break at all but any sane human being has a line they can't cross without vastly reassessing their world view.
>>
>>46062906
Like anyone else
The only ones that get put to the wall are pedophiles and rapists.
>>
>>46063309
There was this well known atheist. The Gods struck him with lightning. He didn't consider it a convincing argument.
>>
>>46064119
>The only ones that get put to the wall are pedophiles and rapists.
So, the majority of homesexuals.

Wait, no, it's that the majority of pedophiles and rapists are homosexual. My mistake.
>>
>>46062906
Depends on the culture.
A few regions don't care either because sex is about power, sex is something that is very private (public discussion of sexuality of any form is considered vulgar, and no one cares or wants to know about other's sex lives. So "out and proud" would be viewed as disgusting, while simply sexing privately doesn't matter), or everyone is assumed to be bi- in a shapeshifting magocracy that is very decadent with impulse control seen as a sin and consequence things that the power get rid of with magic.
A few cultures find it deviance worthy of death or ostracism. Others view it as a bizarre quirk, sometimes a dead-end aberration, but ultimately harmless as the defective line will not carry on.
Then there's one where what one does for fun is less relevant than doing ones social and political duties. Lesbian or no, you will make babies in this arranged marriage. You don't have to like it, and discretely do whoever you want once you have made those babies.
>>
File: Zyr.jpg (38 KB, 500x769) Image search: [Google]
Zyr.jpg
38 KB, 500x769
>>46064108

Thank you based anon, I may do just that.
>>
>>46064025
No, no,no, Run with the concept and bring it to the logical conclusion. At the very least it's a good parable.
>>
File: 1455381396741.jpg (92 KB, 659x605) Image search: [Google]
1455381396741.jpg
92 KB, 659x605
>>46064108
>>46064188

>mfw the men in the party realize their quest giver is actively discriminating against them
>>
>>46064207

It's getting too deep, I didn't ask for this.

I just wanted to make visual puns about 'scissoring' and have an elite harem-bodyguard of edgy samurai dykes.

But now shit's getting ANALOGOUS
>>
>>46064156
One step forwards, two steps back.
>>
>>46062906
Different regions have different views on it, on the Not-Bretonnia lesbianism is not outright forbidden but any relation is frowned upon, any lady with such inclination would certainly go through lengths to hide any romance.

Towards the south lesbian love in young unmarried girls is preferable to them being promiscuous, tho lesbian promiscuity is also not encouraged, lesbian romances among girls is called maiden love and said to be a innocent kind of love when girls are just starting to discover their sexuality and expected to fade towards heterosexuality when they grow older.

Ezra (other race in the setting) nobles allow homosexual relations outside the marriage if only they can perform their duties to their spouse (providing for/bearing children) but generally view extra marital relationships as wasteful and distracting.
>>
>>46064257
>implying we aren't just crab walking all over the fucking place
>>
>>46063901
Robespierre pls

The original fedora
>>
File: 1455605502843.jpg (22 KB, 366x500) Image search: [Google]
1455605502843.jpg
22 KB, 366x500
>>46064296

Oh my god, the truth... it hurts
>>
>>46064246
Hey, anytime it goes to socio-political reform things get dark. Want to know how many people died in the French Revolution?

Just cling to those jokes as the soothing balm that is the only thing preserving the chard remains of your soul.
>>46064226
Would the women in the party notice?

>>46064188
Meh, it's a standard desensitization tactic. Cults use it all the time.
>>
>>46064321

That man does not look like he enjoyed living.
>>
Depends on the kingdom. In the world's main religion it is considered deeply sinful, allegations of homosexuality can have dire consequences. In the kingdom where the campaign is taking place people don't see a problem with it. The church neglected to mention the sinful nature of deviant sexuality to the people of the kingdom, in fact it is a closely held secret only to be revealed after the kingdom has been converted.
>>
>>46063286
Just because they're involved doesn't mean you give a shit about them. A theism is to be without religion, not to say they don't exist.
>>
>>46064331
>Would the women in the party notice?

Of course they would, but since men don't have a history of being discriminated against the women will either chalk it up as the woman being a bog-standard jerk or find the entire situation quietly amusing.
>>
>>46062906
It doesn't. That is, it never came up, and I don't give enough of a fuck to think about it.
>>
>>46064331

>Just cling to those jokes as the soothing balm that is the only thing preserving the chard remains of your soul

GM they said.

It'll be fun they said...

Nah I'm kidding, I love this edgy shit. Roll on the blood drenched all-lady orgies complete with live executions of political opponents right in the same room.

"At least you get to die with a guilty boner M'lord ;)"
>>
>>46062906
Differs from place to place. Theres a few places where everything but being straight is frowned upon, a few places where its tacitly accepted so long as you fulfill your responsibilities, some where its considered perfectly acceptable (elves are all about personal expression after all, usually anyway) and theres one place where any form of sexual attraction is seen as weird.
>>
File: mischief.png (695 KB, 1024x1056) Image search: [Google]
mischief.png
695 KB, 1024x1056
>>46062906
It's assumed to be something women grow out of when they get older and find a husband.
Those who do not are seen as immature at best, potential spinsters at worst.

Now, gays on the other hand are seen as repulsive if they actually go through with the act of sodomy, not unlike Catholic Church doctrine around the same time.
>>
>>46063931
>implying popular support matters in medieval times

If the lords don't like it, it doesn't happen.
>>
File: ohgoshohjeez.gif (2 MB, 420x428) Image search: [Google]
ohgoshohjeez.gif
2 MB, 420x428
>>46062906

>Humans
Most countries consider it against the natural order and/or their faith and/or whatever beliefs they hold at any given moment- individually, many think it is an illness of the mind that exists to stifle mankind's expansion. Nobility and higher castes have little issue with it in most regions, seen more as a frivolous pastime rather than genuine affection.

>Elves
Understood and almost expected of a minority- but women are expected to birth children at a certain age, so societal pressure has them find a suitable male to act as a "donor" to the pair.

>Dwarves
Expect to be disowned and cast out of the hold.

>Gnomes
Most aren't aware that's even a thing that you can do- bashful about the prospects. Do not inquire further, they're getting embarrassed. And curious.

>Ratfolk
Don't understand it. Doesn't make babies. Doesn't make for more family. Why bother? Not distrusting/hateful of it, but not understanding either.

>Lizardfolk
see absolutely no purpose/reason for it. A mammalian anomaly. Females exhibiting this behavior will be sent to the priests to be either "cured" so she may lay eggs- failing that, she will be sacrificed to their reptilian gods. Nigh unheard-of.

>Orcs
Expect conflict from males vying for the same attention, regardless of whether the potential "mate" in question desires them or not. Strength prevails.
>>
>>46063640
Pseudo-feudal architectures existed in other social climates than the Theocratic European Middle Ages, anon. I can't tell if you're being willfully ignorant of history to make your dumbass political point, or if it's just a side effect of being stupid in general.
>>
>>46064497

Normally yes, but it's mainly that the church had become very corrupt and exploititive, tithing common people into desperation - the popular anger is against the church, while the nobility, while broadly conservative and traditionalist, are somewhat divided. Most are against the Queen, but plenty are playing coy and waiting to see which way the wind blows.

Feudalism or no, massive popular uprising incited by a figure with at least some traditional legitimacy and a lot of charisma = some shit gonna go down
>>
>>46064076
I've greentexted it a few times in the past pretty much

>party fighter is raging homo in love with the face of the party
>face is straight and also a prince, fighter is a knight in his service so he doesn't say anything
>campaign is a war that the party's trying to win
>fighter pretty much goes full on Princess Bride "as you wish" mode
>at one point healer is down so fighter stands vigil over prince while locals try and use low level healing skills to keep prince from not dying
>Act II boss fight happens
>full scale battle trying to take a strategic location
>everyone gets fucked up
>Prince nearly killed
>fighter steps in between the would be killer and prince and swears prince will not die as long as he draws breath
>fighter gets fucked, -5 health
>gm jumps in and says fighter is still up and to roll for attack
>does so, attack hits
>when enemy falls, aura shines on fighter as he dies
>mark of Iomedae on his forehead
>after the battle some Paladins come and take his body back to the city
>when campaign ends, return to the capitol
>temple of Iomedae has a garden of heroes where sanctified warriors have statues
>fighter's statue is there
>next campaign has his sword as a reward, +2 attack against evil creatures
>>
>>46063928
MGTOW please go.
>>
>>46062906
Crashing this wedding
>>
>>46062906
Oh boy, let me run through the list.

>Manastra
Frowned upon but they don't hurt anybody but themselves so nobody complains.

>Rigoli
Sure, it's a nice past time but it's not real love

>Kirkland
Probably the least debauched thing they're up to at the moment. They don't even consider it deviant anymore.

>Wytherwyn
Complicated, Elves don't have the same concepts of masculinity and femininity.

>Sasaha
Expressly forbidden but under unclear rationale.
>>
File: Walder Frey.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Walder Frey.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
>>46064718
With no survivors!
>>
>>46064679
>Iomede
Of course the queen bulldyke of Golarion would make all homosexuals her special snowflakes.
>>
>>46063629
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>46063246
thy realm is insufficiently magical
>>
>>46063629
And yet I bet you're trying to vote in literal American Hitler.
>>
>>46064783
Did Iomedae spurn you, fair paladin?
>>
>>46064863
By her own actions, I would have made her fall if I were a GM and she were a PC.
>>
>>46064899
I doubt you can fall once you get the Starstone.
>>
>>46063264

Is that the point of roleplaying games in general?
>>
>>46064712
...Maximum gross take-off weight please go?
Enjoy not getting off the ground, dumbfuck.
>>
As long as you produce heirs and keep your flings discreet, no one - including your husband - will care who you fuck on the side.
>>
File: 1407934507677.jpg (73 KB, 720x870) Image search: [Google]
1407934507677.jpg
73 KB, 720x870
>>46062906
>>46062965
>The Emperor doesn't care in the slightest.
>>46063486
To add to this, my Daughters of Peace are a Slaaneshi cult trying to turn everyone into women, ergo lesbians.

>>46064025
>They support her because she's attacking the establishment like a rabid animal, and is extremely charismatic about it.
>... Oh fuck
>She's fantasy lesbian Donald Trump.
>I... I have to burn my notes
WHY?
She's PERFECT Antagonist!
>>
>>46063433
>Well, she cultivated their loyalty, then when she took over and changed inheritence rules to no longer favour men

This is how you start a rebellion.

And sadly, no matter how disliked a leader is, suddenly changing the social and economic norm is a big no-no, something as sudden as that would result in open revolt against her, and most neighboring kingdoms would then swoop in to "unseat the mad queen".

It would be a slow and insidious change, not a sudden and chaotic one, because the faster you do it the more resistance you will get in this instance. It's not ripping off a band-aid.
>>
>>46064679
Neat. Thanks for the green text.
>>
>>46064852
Then you'd lose that bet.
>>
Nobody gives a salted fuck unless you're in a position where you need to produce an heir, at which point you are expected to find some means of producing one. Be it a related "donor" or magical/divine assistance depending on the couple's wealth and relationship with various churches/deities.

Interspecies relationships are the real issue, and can be met with disapproval, disownment or sometimes even lynching depending on the parties involved. Assuming said relationship isn't a political one.
>>
>>46062906

Depends on the adventure..
>>
File: 1458176252665[1].png (145 KB, 1147x1221) Image search: [Google]
1458176252665[1].png
145 KB, 1147x1221
>>46064852

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU'RE TRYING TO VOTE IN LITERAL AMERICAN HITLER

lmao libtards
>>
>>46064025
I think the thing that just breaks my verisimilitude to this is the lesbian factor.

Like, she seems very similar to Catherine The Great in some of this story, but the lesbian shit makes no sense.

She has an entire cadre of specifically lesbian warriors who are talented? Ok, that would take searching the fucking globe, but whatever, it sounds cool and I can sort of believe lesbians are more partial to warrior professions due to their proclivities.

But she seduced a dozen noblewomen, who were all secretly lesbians, who were all daughters to powerful male lords? Not one of these seduction attempts went south?

Like, that's crazy. I can buy there are 12 lesbian noblewomen, but 12 lesbian noblewomen who happen to be first in line to powerful vassals would be like, a fucking snowball's chance of hell of being possible.

UNLESS this character has some sort of weird magic powers or is a succubus/incubus in disugise, I can not believe this story.
>>
>>46065594
You're being just as bad as him here, anon. Do not stoop to his level.
>>
>>46065605
Perhaps said BBEG has PC levels in bard or some other such charisma based class?
>>
>>46065605
It's dangerous to say no to a Queen anon. There's a decent chance some of them were faking, seeing the whole affair as a means to curry favor with their ruler.
>>
>>46065650
I dont think Bards can change peoples sexuality.

If I had to guess, its all simply contrived that way for whatever reason.
>>
/tg/: Most homosexual-tolerant board on 4chan.

Yes, that's including /lgbt/.
>>
>>46065644

No, laughing at blatant libtards is quite different from making absurd claims like "[guy I don't like] is literally Hitler."
>>
>>46065693
>/lgbt/
>Homosexual Tolerant
lol It's a tranny board.
>>
>>46065686
>I dont think Bards can change peoples sexuality.
I'm pretty sure it's a 2nd level spell for them.
>>
>>46065686
Maybe the queen is just so sexy and charismatic that she can easily invoke "if it's you it's okay".
>>46065693
/tg/ -totally gay
>>
>>46065703
It's exactly the same thing. You are resorting to petty name calling. Do not stoop to his level. Expose him as the fool he is.
>>
>>46065719
I thought that only happened in muh sexy mangos?

Then again, there is a theory that all women are at least bi, if secretly so so who the fuck knows.

>>46065718
Wait, what? I dunno about other systems but I dont think theres one like that in 5e D&D.
>>
>>46065708
Try going there sometime. It is NONSTOP fighting. Nobody hates gays as much as gays, apparently.
>>
File: Pendanticism.png (142 KB, 1024x510) Image search: [Google]
Pendanticism.png
142 KB, 1024x510
>>46065703
>>
>>46062906

The same way it treats every other sexual demographic

violent repression
>>
>>46065756
It was a joke, anon.
>>
>>46065667
And not a single one of these daughters was like, hmmm, maybe I don't want this crazy lady who raped me to kill my father, even if I do get the inheritance? Like, I'd include at least one rebel faction of a vassal who essentially got tipped off from his daughter that the queen is a fucking psycho and moved into hiding.
>>
>>46065767
>Buzzwords
>[Guy I don't like] is [dictator you shouldn't like]

lmao keep on trucking m8
>>
>>46065836
I don't even have a horse in this race, "m8". I just thought it was funny.
Back to /pol/ with you. HYA, HYA! *shakes a can of nickels*
>>
>>46065862

>Asterisk actions
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>46065605
Rape is implied by this point

see>>46063468
>>46063490
>>46063593
>>46064108
>>
>>46065719
>Maybe the queen is just so sexy and charismatic that she can easily invoke "if it's you it's okay".

My issue with this is that when I try to do this with male characters, GM shuts it down like no tomorrow.

Where's my sexy gay king with loyal hot bishie bodyguards?

Because let's be honest, that scenario is actually ten times more likely than the lesbian variant.
>>
>>46065919
I find them both equally likely.
>>
>>46063752
No, he's just semi-literate. Substitute except for accept and it makes more sense. Unless you meant to imply that pederasty wasn't widely practiced in ancient Greece, in which case it's you who's full of shit.
>>
>>46065919
The entire elf kingdom in every fantasy setting ever.
>>
>>46065898
So she's raping these women, who just accept it because she's the queen. Alright, I can buy that.

Then she kills their fathers. Alright, I can buy that.

THEN SHE GIVES THEM ALL THEIR POWER!

If i was this woman's most likely female lesbian councilor, I would be going SHIT NIGGER, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

You do not empower the people you rape and kill the fathers of with land, soldiers and money.

Again, there should be a sideplot when/if the PCs go against this queen where one if not many of these female vassals she's "seduced" gives them all the political and military support they can muster to see this horrible person murdered.
>>
>>46065767
/leftypol/ """"""""memes"""""""""
>>
>>46062906
They are a collectable resource, like Gold, or Magic crystals, or Oil, and are an essential spell component in all the various scrying or locate (thing) spells.
>>
>>46065963

How progressive and [current year]. :^)
>>
>>46062906
Nobles: 'Keep it out of public view, and don't forget YOU STILL HAVE TO PUMP OUT A FEW HEIRS!'

Commoners: 'no. DO NOT.'

Merchants: 'Hedonism!'
>>
File: foxtroll.jpg (16 KB, 103x294) Image search: [Google]
foxtroll.jpg
16 KB, 103x294
>>46065862
>>46065896

*emotes actions*
*gets anon buttflustered*
*more asterisks*

Here's your (You).
>>
>>46066066
You give them a victim complex. A kind of "I deserve it" way of thinking which keeps them obedient.
>>
>>46066118
What if I'm tenth in the line of succession.
>>
>>46066159
Which is even worse than the lesbian magical realm. You're not getting a dozen powerful female vassals to bend the knee and be little bitches like that. It's actually quite sexist of a portrayal of women, which is ironic.

This whole plot essentially sets up the universe surrounding this antagonist as a strawman to bullshit how they came to power.

No, if there's time to change it this is what should happen.

Assassinating the lords and instituting female rule of the firstborn daughters is fine, but the ladies should all be "invited" to court when they ascend to power publicly and are secretly kept locked in a harem room for the queen's pleasure, with maybe two to three truly loyal, lesbian admirers of the queen being allowed to return to their lands because they're in on the whole girls rule, boyz drool plan.

See, that, while still being far-fetched, at least provides some amount of legitimacy for people acting like actual human beings.

And then you add the death cult dwarves to the situation and see what happens.
>>
>>46066066

I still can't fathom how raping 80% of these noble young women is gonna get you alliances with their noble houses. Other than "sign this alliance or your little girl bites it" strongarming. But any pact forged in such a way is a time bomb: allies who hate you are worse than enemies as they can betray you in the worst possible time. Multiply that by the number of coerced houses and...
>>
File: smh tbh fam.gif (254 KB, 320x143) Image search: [Google]
smh tbh fam.gif
254 KB, 320x143
>>46066133
*shakes my head to be honest with you family*
>>
>>46065971
>this old lie

Why don't you do some unbiased research once in your life? Oh yeah, you can't, because you've got fag goggles that distort everything you read and you only bother to digest the propaganda you side with.
>>
>>46062906
Due to the absence of Abrahamic religion's toxic influence, nobody in my setting much cares. Lesbianism is just something that some girls are into.
>>
File: 1430705995394.gif (3 MB, 471x272) Image search: [Google]
1430705995394.gif
3 MB, 471x272
>>46066464
>Due to the absence of Abrahamic religion's toxic influence
>>
>>46066464
>Toxic Influence
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/lgbt/
Here's your (You)
>>
>>46066464

Being a reproductive dead end, I can't see homosexuality not being at least frowned upon in a medieval context even without religious influence (whose opposition to it isn't really arbitrary). A male heir carries on the family name; a daughter can establish alliances through marriage. What use is a homosexual son/daughter to the family's continued existence?
>>
>>46066600
Depends on the exact setting, but there are options through magic or technology to subvert the reproduction problem. Also said daughter can still create an alliance through marriage if the families don't think that a child being born of a union of the families is required for the alliance to continue on or that a child being born of the union is a factor that could keep the alliance together after the death of one or both partners and/or after some time has passed.
>>
>>46063828
I really don't know why they're so rampant on this board.

Didn't /tg/ get really popular on tumblr a year or two back?
Why did they stay?
>>
>>46066687

Alliance through marriage works because the blood of two families becomes one in future heirs, and they eventually become actual relatives. Without that bond of blood, I don't see how merely pairing a couple of kids can have a lasting effect.

In a medieval context, there can be no technological solution. Magic by definition can be made to solve any problem, but it often tends to be the cheap way out. How would it help in this case anyway? Allow men to become pregnant, from anal sex no less? Allow women to grow dicks and the capacity to impregnate other women? Eesh, down that road lies Fetishland.
>>
>>46066711
It's the natural reaction to an imbalance.
Body getting to acidic for life? Add some base. Too basic? Add some acid.

So it is with /pol/ and their mirror counterpart, /tumblr/.
By and large most people seem to wish both would just can in it and talk about tee gees.
>>
>>46066799
>Without that bond of blood, I don't see how merely pairing a couple of kids can have a lasting effect.
Because the culture of the setting says so.

Also I was more on the f/f side of of magical pregnancies as it's far more logical, but the details doesn't necessarily have to go to /d/ land if one does not want it to, as the stuff does turn up in stuff that is purely f/f with not a dickgirl in sight.
>>
File: 1436105104305.png (127 KB, 227x215) Image search: [Google]
1436105104305.png
127 KB, 227x215
>>46063303
>someone has an unflattering experience with a certain kind of person
>ITS A STRAWMAN
Kill yourself. We all have met or seen asshole bulldyke lesbians or whatever.
>>
>>46063095
I had two lesbian friends in highschool
They were cool
>>
>>46063445
You do realize that culture and even biology varies, right? Like, you can't apply modern statistics on homosexuality / bisexuality to the ancient Greeks, and that's historical. All bets are off once you're talking about mystical wizard and dragon land.
>>
There are specific legalisms to handle it. Since lesbians don't usually produce children, they're expected to either adopt, or bring in a male consort to get an heir produced. In either case, the heir's biological father(if consort) or parents(if adopted) have no legal claim on the kid whatsoever.

This is necessary for a society that accepts homosexuality but still passes power and titles down through heredity.
>>
Rapey ERP 1/3

Women are second-class citizens. This is particularly true in the jungle (the rough and tumble part of the city where gladiators reside), and exceptionally so amongst gladiators. For the things on which the public is allowed to cast ballots, women's votes count only half that of men's*, though ties are decided in favor of whichever side has more overall votes, regardless of gender. While most team decisions are made according to command rank or social posturing, when this isn't the case, gladiators commonly use the same voting scheme. It's not unheard of to give everybody equal say in these situations, but depending on the circumstances, this can anger the men, and make even some women uncomfortable.

*Note that feminist movements seek to elevate women to two-thirds status, and a few are uppity enough to suggest it should be as high as three-quarters.

Lesbianism is illegal. Punishment for engaging in lesbian behavior ranges from spanking or paddling to flogging or even hanging in extreme circumstances. Often various levels of molestation and rape accompany this process, to "teach them a lesson". Sometimes this is officially sanctioned by the law as punishment, but more often it is merely excused as understandable behavior not rising to the level of a crime given the incitement.
>>
>>46067415
Rapey ERP 2/3

The vast majority of women are attracted to other women—much more strongly than they are attracted to men, in fact—but given the stigma attached to lesbianism, few will admit it, and many deny it even to themselves. This fact, coupled with the intense competition that exists between women, often leads them to throw each other under the bus at every opportunity. After all, it's perfectly okay to enjoy (and even pleasure yourself while) watching some bitch get raped. In fact, it's perfectly acceptable to rape the bitch, yourself, just as long as it's clear you're getting off on the degradation and abuse, and aren't attracted to her in an inappropriate way. After all, getting your pussy licked doesn't make you gay and has no stigma attached to it—for you. The bitch doing the licking (or sobbing as you ride her face) is a different story.

Despite the strict taboo against lesbianism, secret romances between women aren't uncommon, and are all the more passionate for their proscription. If true love can be found anywhere in the city, it is here, where Sapphic attraction often gives rise to adoration or even something bordering on worship. Of course, these relationships are often exploitative affairs, with one woman using sex to control the other, and happily betraying on her lover when she is no longer of value. And even in situations where the affection is mutual, many a gladiator has sacrificed her true love in the name of self preservation, personal gain, or even the opportunity to turn her into a sex slave. Still, there are those who stay devoted, making any sacrifice necessary to save her lover, even in the face of horrible betrayal
>>
>>46067429
Rapey ERP 3/3

There are acceptable outlets for lesbian lust besides rape. Women can make out with each other as long as they are putting on a show to excite their boyfriends. Some groping and squeezing is an acceptable part of this, but it should fall well short of outright sex. Additionally, two women in a ménage a trios can be somewhat excused if a few lesbian indiscretions happen in the heat of the moment, though the majority of their attention is expected to be focused on the man. This can be a dangerous game, however, as a woman desiring greater lesbian contact may escalate things to rape, where she has free reign. Additionally, the competitive nature of women frequently gets the better of them, as they compete to bring the man to orgasm. The one who succeeds will often coerce her demoralized rival to lick her clean, flaunting her superiority. This is probably the moment at which the danger of rape is the greatest, when the victor is tempted to push the boundaries of her dominance and turn her pathetic, subjugated rival into her own personal rape-bitch.

Mutual masturbation is also socially acceptable, if just barely. It must be done in an almost clinical fashion and even then is still considered risque. The women involved are allowed to moan and groan, but there should be no display of affection between them as they finger each other to orgasm. In fact, they shouldn't even maintain eye contact, but should instead be staring off into space or watching TV. This is typically done while sitting on a sofa or in chairs arranged side-by-side, as doing it on a bed would risk misinterpretation or escalation. A slightly tamer alternative is for each girl to masturbate herself while they keep each other company. Watching TV is still the most common thing to do while jilling off, but since it's less risqué than fingering each other, they can usually get away with gazing into each other eyes or checking each other out as they shlick away.
>>
>>46063640
>men to pee sitting down
That's normal in Germany.
>>
>>46062906

It's literally a non-issue. There aren't enough lesbians to prevent population growth, so no one cares. Not the gods, not the people, and certainly not the dragons.

If I felt like detailing some pointless desert dwelling nomadic people who are afraid of one particular rock formation, whose population is so low that a single lesbian couple might stunt their tribe's growth and put them all on the edge of starvation for a generation... then maybe I'll bother. Until then, non-issue.
>>
File: WHAT.jpg (4 KB, 156x160) Image search: [Google]
WHAT.jpg
4 KB, 156x160
>>46067415
>>46067429
>>46067464
>>
>>46067513
But they smoke all the time, like fucking chimneys.

From the few pubs I visited when I was over there they all had tobacco and rolling papers so you could make your own cigarettes in the building.

Second hand smoke isn't a problem, but piss on the seats is. Nice place, got their heads on straightish.
>>
>>46067513
A man always sprinkles when he tinkles.
No wonder Germans are such cucks.
>>
>>46063286
Honestly, if there were high-level wizards actively involved in day-to-day affairs of their town or nation, I could believe a certain level of skepticism in some people regarding the true nature of gods.
>>
>>46063640
There is literally nothing wrong with peeing sitting down. I always sit down when I am at home.

I only stand because people smear shit and spray piss everywhere. Why can't they just keep that stuff where it belongs?
>>
>>46062953
/thread
>>
Why on earth would I make any kind of issue out of it? Sexuality is rarely a central issue for most player-NPC interactions, and players don't need me trying to use their character to make some kind of crude political point either way if they've decided to play as one.
>>
>>46067589
I think it's insecurity / defensiveness about ones manhood. Women pee sitting down, so you'd better make sure you don't, or your status as a man is threatened. Personally, I pee sitting down when I'm half awake, but stand otherwise. I said this once in a conversation with casual acquaintances, when we had somehow gotten on the subject, and things got really quiet, like I had completely and emasculated myself and they couldn't understand why I wasn't embarrassed. I really don't understand being that insecure.
>>
>>46067673
at the bathrooms at work, there is always a puddle of piss near the urinals

it is really disgusting
>>
Nobody cares. Local lay priests are common enough to severely cut Medieval death by childbirth rates, so reproduction is not a huge deal. Adventurers and villains are weirdos anyway. I had one lesbian character, but she got turned into a zombie cyborg, claimed to be the reincarnation of Yawgmoth, and shot lasers at everyone for half a campaign.

In some situations, a woman may be expected to have children to continue a family line, however "side arrangements", despite a source of gossip, are not uncommon; same with men really.

Ironically, it's the super progressive player who gets most mad at this. Like, she wants the world to be regressive, so she can stand up to it or something.
>>
>>46068004
>Ironically, it's the super progressive player who gets most mad at this. Like, she wants the world to be regressive, so she can stand up to it or something.
Makes a lot of sense for some of the more zealous regressive types. They don't want the world to be better, they want to fight against evil. That's why you see some of them fighting against ludicrously petty things.
>>
>>46066891
>someone has an unflattering experience with a certain kind of person
>using that experience to base a judgment of an entire group
Kill yourself.
>>
>>46068150
I have come to understand that 4chan in general has a distinct disdain for lesbians.
My theory is that many anons were cucked in college by lesbians, or at least eager college girls who liked to think of themselves as lesbians.
Perhaps this event is even the reason why many anons have come to 4chan in the first place.
>>
>>46068261
>I have come to understand that 4chan in general has a distinct disdain for lesbians.
>said the man who'd never been on 4chan.
>>
>>46068261
>Disdain for lesbians
Nigga there's like, 4 boards dedicated to the gay stuff.
If people on 4chan dislike lesbians it's because of shit like tumblr and SJWs, with the lesbians who think they're always right due to being lesbians.
>>
>>46068291
/a/ does have some hate for /u/ stuff at the very least, but I think that might be due to /u/'s general enthusiasm over anything that might work out for them.

At least when I last checked it was like that. I stick to /u/ for most of my animu needs anyways.
>>
I love yuri! But why would I inject it into my game? It's not like that's going to be the point of the adventures or anything. Although it could. With cars.
>>
>>46068352
Don't forget, /a/ is like /v/, in that they both hate everything.
>>
>>46068261
There's been a vocal outcry against the /u/ content, because similar to people posting about "dubs" or "trips" there's really only a couple boards where that's appropriate, and that content shouldn't constantly come up elsewhere.

Hell, I remember before I stopped visiting quest threads, you could guarantee if there were any create the character mechanics in the Quest, it was a young girl who was a lesbian.
>>
We 'have' lesbians, but we don't exactly bring them up, ever.

We don't have transgender, for the specific reason that our setting has never at any point had any real 'societal gender roles' outside of parenting, which is physiological and uncontrollable. Therefor, there's no fucking reason for anyone to want to be a different gender, because gender doesn't even exist outside of actual sex, relationships, and parenting roles.

Honestly this wasn't even a thing we had to develop, we just took it like you take generic fantasy, where "it's fantasy, no limits on what you can be as long as it isn't edgy", and we had some feminazi join our group, for whatever fucking reason. She was trying to crusade for the rights of "oppressed groups" that weren't even fucking oppressed in anyway in setting, like somehow real life racial problems apply to fantasy land where real world cultures don't exist. We wrote that bit out when she explicitly made a character transgender, because if gender only means whether you have a dick or vagina, than technically, outside of actual reproduction of the species, and raising the next generation, there are no gender roles, which promptly pissed her off.

tl;dr we beat a feminazi at her own game by saying gender only equals physical sex.
>>
>>46064497
>popular support doesn't matter in medieval times
Tell that to Vlad Tepes.

His people loved him. His nobles, not so much, which is why he tended to execute them by the dozen.
>>
>>46062906
Like other people.

There was some insane artificer in Fantasy Russia, though, who made some goggles that make all women seen through the goggles look like they're in love with other nearby women. The goggles only became known when they were found in the possession of the noble line of Yuri, so the artifact was named after those people.
>>
File: 1389438675676.jpg (15 KB, 221x246) Image search: [Google]
1389438675676.jpg
15 KB, 221x246
>>46063988
>well if it's so damned complicated, why don't you explain it to me?
>>
File: 1458178980986.png (46 KB, 960x620) Image search: [Google]
1458178980986.png
46 KB, 960x620
>>46068638

That's a completely legitimate question though. If you don't understand something, you require it to be explained. Which people who understand it can do. And will do, readily. That is, if it has any legitimacy to begin with.

Or are you pulling a pic related?
>>
>>46068688
>Hey! Explain to me one of the deepest and most complex parts of the human mind!
>gets pissy when someone on a bolivian wind chime assembly forum can't give you an answer
I'm not even the guy you're arguing with, but you're a fucking idiot if you shit is as simple as "hot, or not".
>>
>>46068729
>"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ASKING ME TO EXPLAIN MY REASONING?"

But don't worry, you covered your ass by claiming to not have a horse in the race despite involving yourself in the discussion. I'm sure you fooled everyone :^)
>>
>>46068688
If you reduce sexuality to a yes or no question you may as well reduce anything else to a yes or no question too.

Why would we need a weather report? It's either going to rain or not. Why should I go to the doctor? I'll either die or not.
>>
>>46068797

Your false equivalence doesn't really have any bearing on the fact that sexuality is literally the willingness you have to fuck a certain gender or not, which can in fact be boiled down to "y/n."
>>
>>46068688
>If you can't explain the full something, then you have to accept my simplified horseshit without qualification!
It's an implication of bad faith. A legitimate one, since you like that phrasing.
>>
>>46068812
All things being reducible to binary isn't really a statement on its complexity. After all, 1s and 0s can represent any number of things.
>>
>>46068817
>If you can't explain your idea, I won't take your ideas seriously

Well, yes. I know liberals are not used to having to explain yourselves, but among adults, that is in fact a thing you have to do, because outside of your classrooms, people do in fact ask questions and challenge ideas.
>>
>>46068812
What about fetishes?
>>
>>46068812
Actually sexuality has very little to do with what you will, and much more to do with your subconscious.

As such reducing it to a yes/no is absurd. It's more like this:

Do you want to fuck it?

>I don't know, I need to check if it reminds me of my mother first.
>Is it rich?
>Does it have cute feet?
>Maybe if it shits on me first.
>Your hair smells nice.
>etc.
>>
>>46065153
> Antagonist

Anon, Antagonists are the bad guys of the setting. You clearly have a Protagonist here.
>>
>>46068837

What about them? Or are you hoping interjecting the subject of fetishes into a discussion where we were quite specifically gay/hetero/bi sexual dynamics will dilute the topic enough to where you can claim you still have a leg to stand on?
>>
>>46068812
>hurr hurr, you're just samefagging here >>46068729
Ahh typical /pol/ bullshit, there's only ever one person in the entire forum that disagrees with you, right?

Alright, riddle me this... I used to only like girls, but over the years I developed a taste for both men and women. If sexual attraction is so simple and binary, explain that to me?

Explain why the answer used to be no, and is now yes, if you're so fucking smart? I wasn't repressed before. But I wasn't particularly curious either. And I'm 32, so I'm sure as fuck not going through a god damn 'phase'.
>>
>>46068859
Can't talk about sexuality without including fetishes, anon. How else would you handle the 'only if it's you/blue/highly explosive' cases?
>>
>>46068836
I'm sorry you feel you have to cast red herrings to try and get people to engage with your ideas, but you won't get any joy like that.
>>
>>46063261
>perpetual blue balls because every girl is homo
Are you?
>>
>>46068875
>Explain why the answer used to be no, and is now yes, if you're so fucking smart?

I'm not sure if you recall, my angry numale friend, but this entire subject started when you were challenged on your ability to explain sexual dynamics by >>46063988, and you in turn responded with demands as to why you should be bothered to explain a sentiment you clearly hold dearly true.

Now, whether you or he are correct or not is not something I particularly care about, but I definitively want to draw attention to what you've done here; angry that your ideas are challenged, you instead decide to ask the person asking the question (or so you think, since you think I'm him) why he thinks *he's* right. When all he was really doing in the first place was asking for an explanation as to what it is if not a series of y/ns.

This should serve as a painful reminder just how painfully feeble the things you hold as true actually are.

That said, if you want an explanation as to why you used to fuck women, and now fuck men and women, the answer is obviously because you have become a gigantic faggot, and subsequently say "yes" to taking it up your boipussy, whereas once upon a time you were not a numale taking gender studies classes.
>>
>>46068729
> Implying that the only explanations you can give are excessively detailed and accurate, or "yes or no"

Middle grounds for explanations exist, Anon, don't be such a fucking extremist faggot.

Anyways, sexuality as represented by the general population is something that changes with the mores of society. Romans and such for instance saw sex as a display of power and a procreative issue, so they didn't have faggots or queers just pitchers and catchers. Being a catcher was seen as disgraceful, because it was viewed as a passive role (no power bottoms for short italians) and this in part defined women as inferior to men because they were naturally unable to take the active, penetrative role. However, there wouldn't be the same stigma for a woman that fucked other women by penetration as there would be for a man who got fucked by either a woman OR a man.

As for individual preferences, people are so fucked up that you can find outliers for pretty much anything, and ironically the best way to describe individuals IS "Yes or No". The issue is when those individuals run up against societies concepts about sex and sexuality.

Look at how the Japanese view fetishes, there's pretty much no shame attached to it because their view is that everyone is fucked up about sex. It's considered extremely fucking rude to bring it up though, you just kind of gloss it over and move on. It's far more important to them that you keep your face than whatever you do in your inner life. So you have lolicon hentai sold in the streets and people just go "what, yeah he's a pervert, but hey I like to watch my wife fuck a tanuki statue slathered in mayonnaise like a mystic bukkake. It's not like he's fucking actual kids"
>>
>>46068957
>but this entire subject started when you were challenged on your ability
Stopping you right there.

We've already clarified that more than one person in this thread thinks you're a fucking idiot. That one wasn't me.

And since your answer is nothing but the typical /pol/-tier garbage I was expecting, I'll be getting to sleep, since it's past 2:30 am and I can't spend all night arguing with idiots on the internet.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.