[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tg/ pirate crew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 525x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 525x375
>What is this?
The official thread for the pirate crew of /tg/
>Where?
On Bon Voyage RP forums, a One Piece RP forums
>Why are you retards doing this?
Because we can, phat loot, and also because of FUN
>how do I join this thing?
strawhatforums.proboards.com

Last thread got archived and it made me get on there

My username is CosmicTraveler and I'm planning on making a bluering octopus fishman who's a gunsmith, ammunitions crafter and a ordinance maker, so bombs ahoy
>>
>>45591010
So, the /tg/ pirate crew is officially a go? neat

I've seen your character on the forum already, let's hope these faggots approve them soon, so we can start taking over
>>
Don't make meta threads about it or you'll piss people off, as is this thread looks like an advertisement for that forum. Make a one piece thread or a freeform forum RP thread and if you want to then in it talk about the /tg/ crew.

The original guy who spawned the idea based on his own experience, had to abandon the idea because people got pissed off and outed his plans to the forum owners.
>>
>>45591010
I remember seeing you in chat, mate, good luck with the character
>>
>>45591010
Who is your character matey ?
>>
>>45591010
Is the RP vocal or is it by typing on the forum ?
>>
>>45594546
It's a forum rp, so it's typing on the forums...
>>
>>45591582
Why would have to abandon anything because the forum folks were told upfront that a new, large crew would be forming soon? Shouldn't they be excited to get a bunch of new, active members?
>>
>>45591010
So are you the organizing guy the guy from last thread was forwarding everyone's names to? Are you that guy that was forwarding them? Someone else entirely?
>>
File: 1405724964173.gif (957 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1405724964173.gif
957 KB, 220x220
>>45591010
I'm highjacking your thread

I am starting my own one piece RPG due to not being a fan on how the forum runs things, I have a system of my own I would like to try if people are interested.
>>
>>45595191
I've got a potato computer so I'm gonna stick with OP's forum which looks nice by the way so count me in the /tg/ crew
>>
File: Dr.-Who.gif (448 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
Dr.-Who.gif
448 KB, 500x275
>>45591010
Dang I want to be in this, but one piece is like 900 episodes and I don't want that kind of commitment
>>
>>45595296
What does having a potato computer have to do with anything I said?
>>
>>45595305
If you read the manga you'll catch up a whole hell lot quicker.
>>
>>45595308
I can't download your game matey
>>
>>45595326
Let me rephrase, I didn't mean like a video game. I meant a role playing game in terms of like D&D? You know, like the material posted here in /tg/?
>>
>>45595326
You wouldnt be the same person as >>45594546
would you? Because if so you have got to be a kid, or generally stupid. Which is it?
>>
I'd like to join, but the setting seems filled to the brim with filler and fluff I'd rather not read through. Does the RP require extensive knowledge of One Piece?
>>
>>45595405
>Does the One Piece RP require extensive knowledge of One Piece?

Gee I wonder
>>
>>45595419
Fair enough then. A few more questions. Is One Piece any good, and if so, where's the best place to start? Anime? Manga? Preferred sites for either? etc.
>>
File: 1379010005613.jpg (81 KB, 737x621) Image search: [Google]
1379010005613.jpg
81 KB, 737x621
>>45595525
>Is the subject thread you're in any good?

Gee I wonder if I think it's any good or not...

>where's the best place to start?

The beginning? Duh?

>anime? manga?

manga

>preferred sites for either?

Google it you lazy fuck

>etc

Etc what?
>>
>>45595525

One piece is really good, though some people are turned off by the different artstyle. The more the watch it, the more you'll like it.

Start with the manga, and read up to the end of Arlong park. By then, you'll either be addicted or it won't be your thing.

Mangastream and Mangapanda have it, as do pretty much any manga sites.
>>
>>45595152
no, im not, i tagged along on the ride, I just decided we could use another thread to talk about what weèd want to do as a group

>>45595305
hey,im going into this game blind as a mole, i dont know jack about One Piece, so my discovery of things in the forum will be genuine and authentic, my reason why my character doesn't know much is that he's from an isolated island in the West Blue

>>45594328
I am a character waiting aproval, his name is David Marceleye, he's a blue ring octopus fishman that's a gunsmith, ammunitions maker and ordinance crafter, guns, ammo and bombs ahoy!
>>
>>45596473
>my reason why my character doesn't know much is that he's from an isolated island in the West Blue

That makes zero fucking sense

>is a fishmen from an island in west blue
>not from fishmen island

God, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>45596522
Not all fishmen are from fishman island.
>>
>>45596522
>That makes zero fucking sense

It makes sense just fine. The main characters start out not knowing shit all about the setting proper, they've been living on East Blue their lives. People in general in the setting, at least before and towards the first half of the Grand Line, tend to have lived on a single island their entire lives and don't know much of the world beyond.

Heck, pre Grand Line, most people the characters encountered freaked the fuck out by devil fruit powers and thought they were magic.
>>
>>45596596
What fishmen do you know NOT from fishman island?

That's like saying Skypians are not from Skypia. Fishman island is literally the only place they reside. The only way they would not be there is if they left it, but even that would be dangerous for them since merfolk can easily be captured and sold off for slavery.

Fishmen and humans don't mix due to the historical background between the two.

The only reason Arlong was taking over shit was due to a racial superiority complexity stating they should not fear humans, humans should fear them.

They are feared and despised by a good majority, and one being from west blue with NO idea about anything? thats ridiculous
>>
>>45596658
You're clearly talking out of your ass.

>most people the characters encountered freaked the fuck out by devil fruit powers and thought they were magic.

Everyone still freaks the fuck out because it's not normal for a person to suddenly burst into flames or stretch themselves to ridiculous lengths.
>>
>>45595305
>>45595405

You really don't need to know that much at all about the setting to get into it, since people within the setting are often quite ignorant about things going on in the world they live in. It doesn't get more complicated than just googling or using a wiki any time you see something you don't understand about the setting. 90% of it can be boiled down to

>Roughly 17th-18th century high seas piracy in a setting of mostly ocean with a lot of islands, and each island is radically different, usually in culture but sometimes in technology or time period so occasionally there's anachronistic stuff around
>>
Hello Mateys, I'll be joining this, just waiting for my Devil Fruit to be approved .
http://strawhatforum.proboards.com/thread/23390/unsei-mi
>>
>>45596711
>What fishmen do you know NOT from fishman island?

Fishmen are just another race from the setting, uncommon compared to humans perhaps but comparing them to Skypeians is a bad analogy because that race specifically is only form that island. They encounter several that are not natives to fishman island, or don't live there and get by just fine. That includes halfbreeds that had a fishperson and some other race parent. Also you're treating slavery like it's a common thing in the setting when it really isn't.
>>
>>45596762
>You really don't need to know that much at all about the setting to get into i

The most ignorant comment I have read today, congrats.

Apparently no one needs to know the following.

>What a Devil Fruit is
>Types of Devil Fruits
>The pros and cons of eating a Devil Fruit
>The hierarchy of powers of Devil Fruits
>What Haki is
>The different types of Haki
>How can one possess the ability to use Haki
>How Haki interacts against Devil Fruit users
>Sea Stone
>Locations
>Races
>The technology of the world of One Piece
>The CP9
>The Shichibukai
>The World Goverment and it's hierarchy
>Impel Down
>Log Posts
>Yonko

I can keep going here.
>>
>>45596744
The main characters for the longest time don't know what the World Government is. Let that sink in, and tell me many if not most people of the setting, have no idea about the world they live in beyond their home island. For the Grand Line and beyond there is even a setting reason for it, that you need a very special compass, otherwise you literally cannot traverse between islands.

Also the farther along in the setting you get the less people freak out. Early setting, East Blue, devil fruit powers people think are the work of demons or witchcraft. Late Grand Line and beyond? People don't even bat an eye when someone bursts into flames or stretches to ridiculous lengths.
>>
>>45596834
>Devil Fruit based on Luck.
This is either going to be extremely good or terribly bad.
>>
>>45596835
>They encounter several that are not natives to fishman island

Who? I want names or atleast what arc they were in.

>Fishmen are just another race

Uh, no. Fishmen and Merfolk are beyond anything than "just another race". There is a huge rift between Human and Fishmen interaction due to the horrible past Humans have had for Fishmen/Merfolk. Slavery is very much still a thing. Seeing a Fishman is quite rare around human settlements. (Skypians are even rarer but that's besides the point)

If you haven't noticed, Oda makes races besides humans to stick around in one prime location, or those characters are from that location.

>Also you're treating slavery like it's a common thing in the setting when it really isn't.

It's a common thing enough for world nobles to hold an open auction right there at Sabaody Archipelago
>>
I'm pretty bored in this period of my life so I can join this crew.

Give me more info on this /tg/ crew.

What emmebers would you need? DO we go full fishmen? DO we have a theme? what is the damned crew name?
>>
>>45596885
You're making mountains out of molehills. The main characters themselves don't understand what most of those are until they encounter them. As I said before though, every single one of those things can be understood with five minutes on google or a wiki, and most of them are not actually required knowledge. Like, someone starting out with a new character and just getting into the setting, doesn't need to know what CP9 is when within-setting it's a secret organization for specific tasks that they will almost certainly not encounter and if they do it won't be for a good long time. Yonko, haki? A new person needs to know those things?
>>
>>45596834
I'd probably bet money that someone has already made a power like that or similar enough, unfortunately.
>>
>>45596923
The World Government is known to everyone in one way or another. You make it sound like people never read the newspapers that are distributed literally everywhere around the world?

People may be impressed because, oh I don't know, because they never saw someone with a DF power before and people seem less surprised because people in the New World is a lot more frequent?
>>
>>45597014
The main characters themselves are also morons and the only person who pays attention to anything is Nami.

Zoro doesn't give a fuck besides fighting strong things, Franky is fully aware about a lot more than anyone else in terms of up-to-date technology, Robin already knows a shit ton. Usopp knew about shit.

Luffy is Luffy

and Chopper is a god damn Reindeer.

And Brooke hasn't seen anyone in like 50 years, and is fucking undead.

And to be fair, CP9 is a seceret agency. But players should atleast know of it if they want to be one.

Of course people need to know about Haki, because it's actually easier obtainable than getting a Devil Fruit than this shotty forum RP

Yonko? of course, they should also be fully aware such a status exist in case they want to pursue said status or be part of it in terms of their character development.
>>
>>45597079

Utterly false, the main characters themselves are unaware of it till it becomes a thing in the setting, let alone common citizenry of far flung, isolated islands who may never even have seen marines let alone the government. Those newspapers you're referring to are not nearly as common as you claim either.

>because they never saw someone with a DF power before

Thank you for proving my point. If they've never seen someone with a DF power and don't know what they are or mistake it to be magic, then it shows there is precedence for people being that ignorant of the world they live in. Setting aside the fact that it's a common reaction, it's more than enough grounds for someone to start out in the setting with a character like that.
>>
>>45597235
>the main characters themselves are unaware of it till it becomes a thing in the setting

example, now.

>Those newspapers you're referring to are not nearly as common as you claim either.

[citation needed]

>If they've never seen someone with a DF power and don't know what they are or mistake it to be magic

First of all, I said they're shocked to see someone with the power because they never saw it for themselves before, secondly, that doesn't mean they didnt know what a devil fruit is since people immeditely say "he has some strange power! it must be a devil fruit!"

Third, and this is important...no one in the world knows how a Devil Fruit is made or how they came to be, only a few know Vegapunk had something to do with it and even then it can still be considered as magic...because im pretty sure you cant explain how someone can be pure fucking lava and not burn himself or his own clothes....just saying.
>>
>>45597179
>Completely neglecting that any possible problem or example you gave can be settled after 5 minutes on google

It's clear now you're just angry about something and trying to pick fights.

>shotty forum RP

If it wasn't obvious before it's obvious now. Why waste your time posting about something that clearly makes you angry? Don't you have a quest thread to be complaining about?
>>
>>45597358
>Why read anything if i can read it on wikia?

because you're still not getting the same experience? And that people who write that could be inaccurate, wrong, or outdated?

>Why waste your time posting about something that clearly makes you angry?

I love One Piece. I don't like morons, big difference between those two things.

>Don't you have a quest thread to be complaining about?

I don't complain about things unless misinformation by people too lazy to know said material yet want to play in a world that is literally based on it.
>>
>>45597389
>because you're still not getting the same experience?

You completely missed the entire point of this whole thing. Why bother trying to converse with you when you not only misunderstood the thread, but you didn't even make it past square one?
>>
>>45597415
Because your square is absolutely retarded.

The entire point of this whole thing is that there are people too lazy to know said material yet want to be involved in a group about said material. Not only does that make it illogical as fuck, but really confuses the shit out of me WHY you want to be playing something you know nothing about or had no interest to be invested in?

That's like going to be in a Star Wars RP and all everyone wants to be is a jedi becuse that's all they know. Sure people can google til their hearts content, yet make something that goes against the flow of the setting because they don't know what that flow is. It's dumb, simple as that.

You want to be a pirate? Do an actual Pirate RP. One Piece is only pirate-like in a way that people refuse to listen to authority and do what they want.
>>
>>45597468
>The entire point of this whole thing is that there are people too lazy to know said material yet want to be involved in a group about said material.

No, actually. That's not the point. Learn some reading comprehension. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.
>>
>>45597505
The only people embarrassing themselves are the morons who want to roleplay in a world they didnt give a shit about yet want to waste time in it.
>>
>>45597529
I am not the guy you are talking to but i think you are a bit overreacting.
I played a OP campaign with my group and one guy is not really up to snuff with OP, but whatever you start out as a lowly pirate you don't have to know everything about the setting.
Just try to have fun, you will learn the important shit along the way.
>>
What are some good names for a crew? The cooler sounding the better.
>>
>>45597616
I don't care if you think I'm overreacting.

>but whatever you start out as a lowly pirate you don't have to know everything about the setting.

But there is so many more options, you can be within the world government, you can be an agent, you can be a bounty hunter. Just because the story is about a crew of pirates doesn't mean that's all One Piece has to offer.
>>
>>45597673
Sure but thats the starting point most groups expect and if it is a group with not that much knowledge on the setting probably the best starting point, doesn't mean that everyone has to be a pirate you are right but for first timers it might be the best start.
>>
>>45597714
That's like saying being a Jedi is the best starting point since Star Wars is about lightsaber fighting
>>
I'm making Mako from Yugioh right now. I think I'll give him the power to breathe underwater and talk to fish.

>>45596885
Thanks for the big list of things to google! It certainly makes it a lot easier to play without wasting 500 fucking hours watching onepiece.
>>
Why don't we try to run a new marine instead of a pirate crew ?
>>
>>45597757
Heaven forbid you know what you're playing right? I guess it is wise to be reduced to attempting trolling since you weren't winning me over the logical way.

Also read the manga, why would you watch hours of stuff when it can be reduced dramatically by reading the series?
>>
>>45597792
Because people don't know what options they have because they don't know one piece.
>>
Hey guys. Shitake 2.0 is finally up. What do you guys think?
>>
>>45597792
This
>>
>>45596834
The concept of manipulating luck is interesting. The way you've done it is pretty creative, but the difficulty I foresee is getting other people to agree on how much luck can affect their actions
>>
>>45597792
Because you can't become the pirate king as a marine.

If people want they can make a marine group though, you can have more than one character.
>>
>>45595305
As >>45595318 said you should read the manga instead. Much quicker and you won't suffer bad pacing due to money hungery jewish japanese people
>>
>>45597757
If he's going to breathe underwater and talk to fish, probably going to want to make him a fishperson or merperson, since getting super powers in the setting makes you unable to swim.
>>
>>45597947
>Because you can't become the pirate king as a marine.

What's the use of a king if there is no empire? There could of been one, but that was erased by the World Government, protectors of peace and enforcers of justice
>>
>>45597981
This proves my point, he doesnt know what the fuck his options were.
>>
Christ on a bike, the amount of butthurt that accumulated here sure is surprising.

But I have to agree with the people who say One Piece is not something you can just "look up".

There is just way too much crap in the universe for someone to just simply jump into it without any prior knowledge. That would be like jumping into the ocean as a devil fruit user.

Also Rokushiki > Devil fruits
>>
>>45597792
>Assuming /tg/ would be able to follow a chain of command for more than five seconds

We'd just set ourselves up for execution by lava
>>
>>45597794
I've never responded to you before.

>>45597981
Yeah I'm still googling. I don't see why you would need to be able to swim in order to breathe underwater and talk to fish, though. He could just sort of walk along the bottom.
>>
>>45597792
We're a bunch of fucking murderhobos, we'd never fly as marines.
>>
>>45598385
no, you don't get it.

"not being able to swim" means "PETRIFIED UNDERWATER"

You become paralized in the water if you are a devilfruit eater
>>
File: luffy-gear-fourth.jpg (131 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
luffy-gear-fourth.jpg
131 KB, 960x720
>>45598292
>Not using the ways of Rokushiki+Devil Fruit+Haki
>>
>>45598385
It kind of ties in with the devil fruit thing, because they make people weak to water (at least seawater, it basically paralyzes them on contact), there tend to just not be any relating to it. It's not like it would be impossible but it's so much easier to roll with one of the races that naturally can live and breathe underwater and talk to fish. One of the races is basically just humans with gills, if you didn't want to play one you could even play a human halfbreed with one so you get the best of both worlds.
>>
>>45598385
>Yeah I'm still googling. I don't see why you would need to be able to swim in order to breathe underwater and talk to fish, though. He could just sort of walk along the bottom.

Because devil fruit powers shut down in the sea, as well. Even getting waist-high in the water is enough to cripple one; not just turning off his powers but making him weaker than a normal human.

The ocean does not like devil-fruit users. At all.
>>
>>45598385
You can't move underwater if you have a devil fruit googling fuck.

Seriously, why the fuck play one piece if you dont know jack shit?
>>
>>45598385
Not knowing shit about One Piece will get you killed

Doing shit like not bowing to the celestial dragons is basically suicide
>>
>>45598457
Because I think it would be fun to play a forum rpg with a /tg/ team and this is the rp that /tg/ is playing atm.
We'd have the same problem with any cannon, and I wouldn't have as good an excuse to play as freaky fish guy in any other.
>>
>>45598457
That's the whole appeal, swan diving into the deep end without knowing what the fuck is going on and just trying to survive.

All in your standard forum format, complete with teleporting backstabbing fedora tipping donut steels.
>>
>>45598542
So just make up a fucking rp where you can be a street shark, use your imagination...just not in a world where rules are established already.
>>
>>45598575
>complete with teleporting backstabbing fedora tipping donut steels.

I wouldn't be remotely surprised half the morons here pull that stupid shit in this one piece forum.
>>
>>45598575
>teleporting backstabbing

Don't tell these fucks about Soru and Shigan
>>
>>45597644
Rubber hat pirates.
>>
>>45591010
Just don't use that One Piece D20 system. I looked it over and was so excited to try it out, then something seemed "off" about it. Realized the entire system is fine for level 1s but actually becomes mathematically impossible to ever hurt anything at higher levels. You get natural DR and the entire system is based around it. While damage never increases.
>>
>>45598746
If you think that's rough, wait til you fight someone who uses haki, or has a devil fruit power specifically logia types. You can't even harm logia types without using haki or seastone unless of course you have a devil fruit that can help out.
>>
>>45598777
It really is one of the worst RP systems I've ever seen. And the laziest ever when it comes to cataloging things. There's no item or even devil fruit database. Just a fucking list for you to google nouns, several of which are identical. We tried to build several characters and found out several things were explicitly broken or useless.
>>
So, which one of the following should i roll ?
>Half GIant with Zoan fruit (Probably Dire Wolf since ancient zoans are allowed)
>Old cranky Coleocanth merfolk martial artist.
>Bounty hunter with a paramecia that gheter sunlight and either uses it in close combat Hamon style or fires light lasers .
>>
>>45598841
The first, a lot of potential can be used with zoan fruits.
>>
>>45598841
Half giant with a zoan? Yes please!

Monster point would be ridiculous
>>
>>45598841
I tought about making a dude that hits people with a pipe or stuff that lies around, yay or nay?
>>
>>45597792
They want you, they want you
They want you as a new recruit
>>
>>45598841
Go for the sunlight overdrive
>>
File: Diego.png (223 KB, 509x429) Image search: [Google]
Diego.png
223 KB, 509x429
Should I go for a Diego Brando alike ?
He is poor and ate a zoan dinosaur fruit
>>
>>45599204
I checked, there are a bunch of faggots with dinosaur fruits already, but strangely enough no Raptor fruit.

So go for it
>>
>>45599372
Thanks, not gonna call my guy diego though but basically same backstory/power
>>
File: Dio & Dioer.jpg (158 KB, 500x741) Image search: [Google]
Dio & Dioer.jpg
158 KB, 500x741
>>45599432
You probably would get away with calling him Diego. Doubt these bastards even know JoJo

Also I'm a little happy because I was originally going to make Diego myself
>>
I know it might not make sense, but have any fishmen in OP ever eaten a Devil Fruit?
Sure, they'd lose their ability to swim, but has it ever happened?
>>
>>45591010
Hey OP !
I'm making my character do I have to write on my character sheet that I want to be in your crew ?
>>
>>45599661
Don't do that.
>>
>>45599546
Yes, in the Fishman island arc, there is a fishman who ate a devil fruit. Captain Vander Decken.
And yes, he lost the ability to swim just like any ordinary person.
>>
>>45599546
Vander Decken
>>
File: Pie.png (613 KB, 550x409) Image search: [Google]
Pie.png
613 KB, 550x409
>>45595305
Hang out on /a/ at the weekends.
We stream one one piece 10 episodes(ish) at a time.

http://www.livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
Streams on Friday and Saturdays at 7pm EST.

We've been doing this every weekend for at least 5 years.
Join us, friend.
>>
You think they would let me get away with the spin spin fruit?
>>
File: tumblr_n07wfwjDPT1sd3xkpo2_400.gif (170 KB, 390x339) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n07wfwjDPT1sd3xkpo2_400.gif
170 KB, 390x339
>>45595191
I'll join you but I have to tell you, I'm a big fan of Chopper and the Mink sisters.
ifuknowhatimsayin I won't make it cringe worthy or ERP or anything, I just wanna be a cute animal person
>>
>>45596993
So I'm wondering about what this person asked

No point making a navigator character when 4 other people trying to get in to the crew are already navigators
>>
Here's what I'm thinking

A lazy pirate who's eaten a zoan cannon fruit. Being lazy, he spends most of his time in the hold disguised as a cannon so people don't tell him to do stuff around the ship.
>>
So how can we join a pirate crew anyway ?
>>
>>45598841
Something to keep in mind with size, if you're too big you won't be able to fit on the crew ship!
>>
>>45596993
It isn't set up that there are roles we specifically need, we're just glad to have anyone. Since the idea is to be playing for a long term, it's better to make the character you want to play rather than what the crew needs. So far the crew looks to be a pretty even mix of races. The only "theme" I'm vaguely aware of is that at first there was sort of a sky pirates to be theme idea in the works, but that isn't cemented and can change. No idea about a name though.

>>45600663
Multiple of any job is fine since if we double up on enough we can actually spill over onto another ship or more and get something of a small fleet possibly going. Different branches or subdivisions of the same crew.

For clarity sake though, the only "official" jobs I'm aware of, in terms of approved characters that are in play, is a captain-type figure in the person organizing the idea, and a navigator in a fishwoman. At least I think she's a navigator.

>>45601278
If you get a character approved, you join in on a thread (which we have multiple of) and play till completion. Then if you want you just get added to the crew, once we get enough then we can get our own sub section of the forum for the crew.
>>
Forum's down?
>>
>>45602399
If you used the link from the op he added an extra letter it's supposed to be
http://strawhatforum.proboards.com/
>>
>>45602242
>If you get a character approved, you join in on a thread (which we have multiple of) and play till completion. Then if you want you just get added to the crew, once we get enough then we can get our own sub section of the forum for the crew.
Where please
>>
>>45602491
What's your name, we'll add you in ASAP
>>
>>45602522
Sparlos, I just submitted my character it isn't approved yet
>>
File: 1450845807559.png (14 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1450845807559.png
14 KB, 800x600
Thinking of making a character that thrashes on people with lengths of chain. A grizzled, surly older dude who hands out shitty sage advice.

This fit with the crew? Maybe some ideas on how to make him not get beat on by high level threats?
>>
>>45605585
just read the site some one else got the chain powers already sorry some one beat you to it
>>
>>45602617
Character form seems a little basic and includes sexual themes, might not get approved.

>>45605585
As a group of new players, sticking together is our best bet against higher level threats, like players who have been on the site for longer. And when they notice what we're doing, they'll most certainly be interested/worried and try to fuck with us, thinking we're easy picking.
>>
Thinking of making a martial artist with a frog zoan devil fruit. That seems pretty cool I guess.
>>
>>45606356
Usually something to keep in mind is the type of character you want to make/play, like a frog zoan martial artist, and then think about what kind of role or job they might have on a ship. It's not a requirement of course, but it can help with the backstory if say your character had training as a shipwright or a chef, and why they might be setting out to sea.
>>
>>45606356
>>45606458

A french frog martial artist chief is horribly racist, ironic, something /tg/ would total do and is fucken hilarious.

DO IT!
>>
>>45606567
Are there any frogs that can regrow lost limbs? It would be funny to have a frog chef that keeps cutting off his legs and trying to serve them up as food.
>>
>>45606616
there are some type of lizards that do that but not sure about frogs. doing research now.

Google don't fail me now.
>>
So, fa/tg/uys, I'm otherwise occupied but mildly interested. Mind giving me a review of the site and players before I dedicate time to this?
>>
>>45606567
That sounds amazing.
I need to make this character now.
>>
>>45606616
damn it looks like most frogs loss the regenerative ability's by adulthood and even then the tadpoles don't seem to have a very strong healing factor either
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.