[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SUPER STAND SUNDAY: CRAZY DIAMOND IS UNBREAKABLE EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 15
File: Josuke&CrazyDiamond.gif (2 MB, 540x260) Image search: [Google]
Josuke&CrazyDiamond.gif
2 MB, 540x260
Hello, and welcome to Super Stand Sunday! Pretty late, I know, but I had to make one with all the hype for Part 4.

Let's see what sorta Stands we can come up with, and rate those of others.

For a quick Stand, use the following method-
>http://music.wikia.com/wiki/Music_Wiki
Hit random for the name.
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki
Same deal for the powers.
OR just use
>http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

Then, write it up

>http://jjba.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
Everything you ever wanted to know about Stands, but were too afraid to ask.

The next post will have the systems recommended for running Jojo games.
>>
File: JoJoRPG.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JoJoRPG.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>44294674
>HOW DO I INTO JOJO /TG/? (In no particular order)
>Mutants & Masterminds
>Marvel Heroic
>FATE (Next post has a hack)
>Savage Worlds
>Monsters and Other Childish Things
>Don't Rest Your Head
>Shadowrun (Adept or Mystic Adept with a Geas of POSING)
>Wild Talents (WIP houserules here: http://pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
>Attached file
>>
File: JoJoFATE.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JoJoFATE.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>44294741
>Question of the week: What do you think of the Part 4 anime's art style? :^)
>>
>>44294808
Also, I'd better post these so they don't get forgotten:
>Fan Parts (Also editable)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C5o0VJW_kHTvTuOu8vxpF_mF5zoZ1lwYuBFJ5eQKzis/edit
>Note: Rebuilding/adding info as we find it in the archives.

>d100 System (Editable copy)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V5mZwgz_Y0L-eoFsZwiPab53vpXQHNSfMY-wjDImPYA/edit
>>
>>44294808
Hard to tell right now, but I prefer the new one from what we have seen so far.
>>
Diamonds For Tears

Type: Utility

Power: E
Speed: E
Range: D
Durability: B
Precision: B
Learning: A

Appearance: Diamonds For Tears' physical appearance is rarely seen, as it's user keeps it in a messenger bag. The stand takes the form of a small, crystalline dog, around the size of a girls fist. It looks to be made of fractured, clouded pink quartz. The stand is capable of moving, but does so awkwardly, as if it has had its spine broken and mended poorly. It's eyes are the only part of it that aren't quartz, they look as if they were portals into space, filled with astral vistas.

Abilities:
Diamond Sky - Diamonds For Tears can open a pocket dimension than has a seemingly infinite amount of space. It does so by opening its mouth, and the portal appears above its head. The bottom side of the portal seems to be made of cloth, and the user can physically manipulate it by grabbing its edges.

Heaven Shed Your Diamonds - By imagining an item inside the Diamond Sky, Sudo can cause it to materialise just inside the opening, ready to be pulled out.

Raining Diamonds - This ability is simply defined as "wielding", anything put into Diamond Sky, Sudo can safely and effectively wield. In the case of objects, this allows her to treat her Strength as A for the purposes of using them in combat, and allows her to wield them regardless of their weight. (EG. The user keeps a sledge hammer in Diamond Sky that she swings around as if it were a conductors baton)
>>
Stand Name: Lucy In The Sky

Stand Ability: [Imaginary Time](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imaginary_time)

Power - C

Speed - C

Range - C

Durability - B

Precision - A

Potential - A

Description: Lucy In the Sky allows its user to access "imaginary time", essentially allowing them to take several actions simultaneously and access all possibilities of an event. However, this effect only allows a user to access all events in the last 5 seconds, and they can only take on actions that they are personally capable of doing.

For example, say you want to swing at an enemy but realize you made a bad go of it, and hit their shoulder when you wanted to punch them in the face. You can activate [Imaginary Time] and a second arm would manifest, this arm being the one where you do not miss the enemy's face. BOTH arms would now strike the enemy, one in the shoulder, the second to the face.
Now, maybe you thought striking with your LEFT arm would be a good idea, out pops a 3rd arm, but you broke that one a few minutes ago and are only realizing that now. Well prepare to be in a world of hurt for the next 5 seconds.

Tldr; Basically an undo-redo button that doesn't mess with the current flow of time directly. More of "I wish I did that instead" and it happens IN ADDITION to whatever fuck up you did the first time.

Potential is A since I always imagined an "Encore" evolution that also grants [Kaleidoscope Eyes] so that you can actually see and understand all possible events from the past 5 seconds, so that undoing yourself into a different fuck up is no longer possible.
>>
>>44297016
>Only realizing you broke your arm a few minute ago

That didn't come out right
>>
>>44297016
>>44296733
Lucy in the sky with diamonds (for tears) this fusion was fated to be
>>
File: rainy cemetery.gif (935 KB, 400x214) Image search: [Google]
rainy cemetery.gif
935 KB, 400x214
>hype up a campaign several months ago, get players and everything
>almost a year later, players can't agree on ruleset and the enthusiasm is dead
>and I even promised /sss/ storytime back when I started planning it

I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.
>>
File: Feel.png (48 KB, 179x402) Image search: [Google]
Feel.png
48 KB, 179x402
>>44297570
You did your best, at least you didn't start writing a storytime a month ago then forget to keep going and are now 3 sessions behind.
>>
>>44297597
It just feels so bad, you know? To promise [Girls Just Wanna Have Fun] after getting so much help with it and then nothing.

To promise [Triple-Q] and then let everyone down.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 831x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 831x1200
Here's a character I made for a JoJo/Magical Girl campaign that a friend of mine and my brother help me run.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QTgw5Kuv9KsLWvc_JGXoWG9IP5vqCUhqVzJLG9I9QJE/edit?usp=docslist_api

My friend is playing the JoJo, Josune Jonu her Stand is called Slim Pickens (short for Slim Pickens Does the Right Thing and Rides the Bomb to Hell)

My brother is playing Brünhilde von Stroheim, her Stand is called Sabaton and it's a literal tank.

It's set in a Japanese high school in totally not!Morioh.
>>
>>44297765
That spreadsheet is so much prettier than the one I made. Also glad to see more people playing JoJo games.
>>
>>44297793
I actually prefer the older spreadsheet and still use it for minor characters. Here's a sheet I made for a Pillar Woman

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v9uS6OinDCQ_-TzXT1T1IxWNX-rN8aSuXqW0UBf5iPY/edit?usp=docslist_api
>>
>>44297834
Yeah, I use that one with some modifications, but the other one seems much better for important characters. Sadly with winter holidays my game is on hold until the new year.
>>
>>44297765
Slims Player here, I also designed the Diamonds for Tears up above.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LX_sHk3nVZgXgeGbRuphTtEnSHqFHGeca3f6qYO7gNo/edit?usp=sharing There's Slims Sheet
>>
Okay, no idea for stats or the stand's appearance, but I have a name and power
[TikTok]
Power: [Lil' Bit Tipsy], [TikTok] can slow time in an area around the user by a degree relative to their blood alcohol levels
The stand, in theory, could stop time completely, but the required alcohol intake would be beyond lethal
What do you think?
>>
>>44298625
Seems like it could be interesting if expanded on some.
>>44298049
At first the Stand seems bland, but the drawbacks do give it a nice way of standing out.
>>
Happy holidays/merry Creasmuh/whatever, Stand Users.

Literally no progress on JJBAHRP, life is pain and everything is fear, but also I've been developing paid content for my RPG Patreon.

Hope everyone is well, I've got some Stand concepts I can throw around. Might even do some more JJBAHRP once I have the pt. 3 BD's.
>>
TG!

I need your help.

For unexplainable reason, I need to have the character Riley from movie Inside Out have a stand.

What would be her stand?
>>
>>44304264
Are we actually basing it on her, or her"emotions" thing?
>>
>>44304487
Yes
>>
>>44297016
I really like this stand
>>
>>44304264
Why not just give her emotions the ability to manifest themselves?
>>
>>44305067
That's too easy
>>
What would be a good way for a stand to show the history of a thing? (Like being used to know what a sketchy person did last night, or who last touched a bloody knife.)
>>
Eyyy, we've finally got 「SSS」 threads again. Unless I've missed threads for the past three weeks, but either way. That being said, I believe I was producing Undertale Stands last time we were here; as a reminder, the Stands already set up are those of Mettaton, Papyrus, Sans, Omega Flowey, and Undyne, though I'm considering redoing 「Bonetrousle」 and 「MeGaLoVania」 due to their unnecessary similarity to their respective owners' canonical abilities and appearances. Other than that, the characters left which I'll likely produce Stands for are Toriel, Asgore, probably Muffet, maybe regular Flowey, and Asriel. Also, it occurred to me recently that there should be Stands based off of racing animes like Initial D and F-Zero, with a plot based around car races a la Formula 1, and the Stand abilities probably do strange and terrible things to the cars their drivers are in. If there are any specific requests and/or ideas from the above, please do share them.

>>44294808
Looks pretty good.

>>44296733
>>44297016
These both look pretty cool too, even given that they apparently draw from a similar source. Imaginary Time in particular sounds like the sort of ability a final boss' Stand would have, which appeals to me.
>>
>>44305697
Why is Imaginary Time a final ability?
Why does [SSS] fear powerful stands from the beginning? Always gotta add a final trick or separate them into Acts.
>>
>>44304264
I don't know about abilities or anything, but give her dissociative identity disorder based on her five emotions and have her Stand change accordingly. Call it Seasons in the Sun.
>>
>>44297016
Without a limit on the number of actions they can take that's straight up powerful villain stand.
>>
>>44305829
Because most of the time, Time based stands are very powerful and are used by the main villain. Also nobody was talking about putting it into Acts or more powers for it.
>>
>>44305898
I want to see Araki do a flip and have a story where the heroes all have time based Stands and are seeking an object of great power to change the world while the villains not only have a long family lineage of villainy but try to stop the heroes to preserve the status quo.
>>
>>44305829
>>44305898
Yeah, pretty much that. Though with that said, the main villain I imagined up for the racing-inspired part would actually just have the ability to decide how fast any given object is moving or something similar, and then to heavily abuse the effects of such speed (usually via relativistic effects) in their favour, possibly without even actually hitting the requisite speeds. For instance, he's likely used temporal relativity to make himself age waaaay slower than he should have, meaning that he could, for instance, have been one of the racers in the original Steel Ball Run and still only look 30 or 40. His goal, then, is to generate infinite energy by vibrating something at lightspeed to give it infinite mass, which will naturally collapse into a black hole with a finite singularity that will then be contained by expanding its event horizon without increasing its gravity to create an infinitely curved space, and then use that to trap every racer in the series and force them to drive around the curved space indefinitely to draw the energy out of the still-vibrating black hole, not only revolutionising civilisation, but giving himself an infinite supply of money in the process.

>>44305842
I like this.

>>44306264
I also like this.
>>
A vampire named Judas Priest is actually THE Judas Priest, betraying Jesus for not saving him after donning the Stone Mask. Trying to think out what a 2000 year old vampire could dish out given all time he'd have on his hands...
>>
Stand Name: This Fire

Power: D
Speed: C
Range: B
Durability: D
Precision: A
Learning: D

This Fire is not a physical Stand, but an abstract ability its user can utilize. Taking advantage of any kind of attraction between any two people - friends, family, lovers, business partners, etc. - when in range of the user, two people with positive feelings for one another take each other in an embrace and begin kissing uncontrollably. The intimacy does not escalate in any other way unless willfully enacted by the participants, but the two cannot stop kissing until the user of This Fire allows them to stop, or until he leaves the correct range. The kissing often continues until physical damage starts to occur - chapped lips, nosebleeds somehow, etc. - and can even go on until the minds of the victims begin to erode into drooling insanity.
>>
>>44306748
No, see, he's Judas Iscariot, and his Stand is just called 「Priest」. And the story is that he had to fight Joshua bar Joseph and 「Ticket To Ride」, i.e. Jesus and his Stand in the SBRverse, on account of that's what Joshua saw happening in the future through some method or another. And Judas was ludicrously regretful about the whole thing. Etcetera etcetera.

Bonus points if the other disciples can end up with their Stands forming the second half of a famous band and/or song name in the same fashion.
>>
One idea I had for a Stand was based on the three parts of Another Brick in the Wall.it has three Acts with the ability to turn itself into a 2D mural and attack people.

>Act 1 looks like a headless skeleton made of rebar and has the ability to straight up impale people by shooting rebar out of its mural form.

>Act 2 covers the skeleton in concrete, adds a neck and gives it a head made out of construction cranes, the attack pattern this Act has is to puppet people with cables against their wishes and make them harm others.

>Act 3 has covered the body in white tiles with lines of black between them and the head appears to be cracked and missing its top. it attacks by engulfing people in itself.

The thing is, this Stand is automatic and it uses these abilities in spite of what its user (Pink Waters) actually wants to happen.
>>
>>44306944
Have a list of the Apostles
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostle_(Christian)
>>
>>44307176
I like how most of those are pretty simple, and then you've got just a few overly-complex names along the lines of Bartholemew and Thaddaeus. Incidentally, the racer villain I mentioned shall now be called Thaddaeus Cephas, as a deliberately obtuse reference to the Apostles; any constructive criticism on stuff I've discussed about him so far would be appreciated.
>>
>>44307339
You know, with Simon (Who's called Peter) that's some Doppio and Diavolo level shit right there (sans talking into a frog, of course.).
>>
>>44307425
Simon-called-Peter can have the Stand 「Simon Says」, and insist upon being called Simon long after JoJo decides he's called Peter now, because otherwise the name of his Stand stops making sense Gotdammit Jesus.
>>
>>44307497
This somehow makes perfect sense to me.

Whichever one was the Son of Zebedee, he should have 「Magic Roundabout」the Spin Stand. Because this is Jojo and his name sounds similar to another we all know, you can guess what is going to happen to him.
>>
Stand Name: White Riot

Power: B

Range: A

Durability: D

Precision: B

Potential: D

Stand Appearance: White Riot is a medium height humanoid with a lean, sinewy athletic build. It has a cylindrical head with four golden eyes and horizontal, line-like mouth in a slight frown. Its body is an off-white, pale grey. It's hands have strong, metallic fingers. From its lower back issues a large, long, trailing length of cloth.

Stand Ability: White Riot can create whiteout blizzards, deafening and blinding enemies, encumbering them in the heavy snowfall while the Stand stalks the artificial tundra, unhindered, taking out enemies with swift, heavy attacks. The snow, once the blizzard is stops, melts quite quickly.
>>
>>44307682
No, scratch that, James has「Oh Ho Ho It's Magic」and John has「Roundabout」
>>
>>44305640
Advice anyone?
>>
>>44307805
So they're both going to die horribly, right? Y'know, because they're both the sons of Zebedee. I'm gonna propose that Zebedee himself probably tries to sacrifice his life to save one of them, only for the sacrifice to not work. And then the other one dies either later on or before then.

>>44307949
Psychic artistry, except that all art created in this manner is portrayed with a degree of abstractness equivalent to the complexity of the situation.
>>
>>44307949
If you want a starting point read Part 5 and pay attention to Moody Blues.
>>
Moody Blues is a terrible stand.
>>
File: Moody Blues.jpg (232 KB, 810x615) Image search: [Google]
Moody Blues.jpg
232 KB, 810x615
>>44308130
I'm gonna fuck you up mate, talking shit about the best Stand in Part 5.
>>
Stand Name: Mechanical Ape!

Stand Ability: [Werebeast Lord Physiology](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Werebeast_Lord_Physiology)

Power - D

Speed - A

Range - C

Durability - E

Precision - D

Potential - B

Description: The power to posses the traits of a werebeast lord. Advanced variation of Werebeast Physiology. The user either is or can transform into a Werebeast Lord, the most powerful form of werebeast imaginable. Unlike most werebeasts, the werebeast lord may possess unimaginable skill in fearsome dark magic, and can command legions of werebeasts.

(Does... does that actually work in the world of Stands?)
>>
>>44308207
That's not Sticky Fingers.
Or GER. Or King Crimson. Or Greenday. Or anything really. Rolling Stones was even better.
>>
>>44308268
>(Does... does that actually work in the world of Stands?)
That's basically Scary Monsters you've got there.

Granted, Scary Monsters shouldn't really qualify as a Stand, so I guess the answer is "no".
>>
File: Blues 4 You.png (586 KB, 462x694) Image search: [Google]
Blues 4 You.png
586 KB, 462x694
>>44308293
OK bub, rolling stones was the worst. Gimme a minute to educate you on why Mood Blues is the best.

First off, he has got a sleek design, he is a smooth operator.
Second off, his Stand user is one of the more noble souls in Part 5, and is a nice guy.
Third off, We never saw him try to fight, so we can't judge his combat.
Fourth off, he is Potential - C, so he could do some crazy shit still.
Fifth and finally, Moody Blues is one of the best Stands for doing every day shit.
>>
Question for thread. Can a Heaven stand, like The World Over Heaven or Made in Heaven, basically a stand that underwent this process, go Requiem?

>>44305842
Anon, I like this. More.
>>
>>44305697
I think that most of your Undertale-based Stands are too directly connected to their inspiration. Like how Undyne's was an unspecified number of floating spears, and not a Stand that could wield spears or something.
>>
>>44308709
On the one hand, their similarity in some senses is very deliberate, and I do understand what you're saying. On the other hand, notice that most of the powers I've come up with are new additions to their powersets in most cases, whereas with Sans and Pap, they're practically just extensions of their current powerset, which I find distasteful. If you think I should redo some of them in terms of appearance, I can do that, though given that it's now late for me, that'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Still looking for Thaddaeus criticism, folks. Relativity abuse, ladies and gents: yay, or nay?
>>
So how would i stat Josephs ability to predict what someones gonna say in Mutants and Masterminds 2e?

I may or may not be stating out a hero who is maximum tricky and you all seemed the best to ask.
>>
>>44308394
First of all, every stand is amazing looking. Which one looks the best however is a personal matter.
Secondly we are talking about stands, not their users.
Third, fourth and fifthly; Moody Blues has terribly bland powers despite its uses. It can't even make an interesting upgrade.
>>
>>44309242
Wrong on so many levels.
>>
>>44294674
Stand Name: Haunted

Stand Ability: [Answer Manipulation](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Answer_Manipulation)

Power - D

Speed - E

Range - D

Durability - B

Precision - C

Potential - E

Description: The power to change, control, and manipulate the answer to any question. Sub-power of Reality Warping, Vocifery and Logic Manipulation. A variation of Truth Manipulation. The user can manipulate the answer to any question to any aspect of reality they might have. For example, they could make 2+2=fish a simple universal fact. However, this power, despite it's capabilities, can be exceptionally dangerous if used improperly and unclearly. For example, if the users says they are omnipotent but...

now this is fucking genious stand right here
>>
>>44309302
yeah well that's just your opinion.
>>
「PAPARAZZI」

Type: Bound

Power: E (Except against Ghosts strangely enough. When taking a ghost’s picture it is rank B)
Speed: E
Range: D
Durability: E
Learning: D

User: Eddie Sheran, a short and somewhat scrawny guy with greasy, slicked back hair. He usually dresses well, with a black suit and red tie. Despite being mostly clean shaven, a small and well-kept mustache is growing on his upper lip. His goal is to one day become the “King of Photography.”

Appearance: 「Paparazzi」is bound to a 1959 Nikon F 35 mm SLR camera.

Abilities: When「Paparazzi」takes a photograph of a subject within its range, it creates a photo with a moving image, tracking and showing the subject as if observing them through a tv. The photo’s subject always stays at the same angle in relation to the shot, but is effectively under 24/7 surveillance. While 「Paparazzi」can create a seemingly endless number of photos of different subjects, it may only take one photo of a single subject at a time, meaning it is always restricted to one angle on a subject.
>>
>>44306376
>>44308577
Okay, but I changed things around.

Stand Name: Turn! Turn! Turn!

Power: Variable
Speed: Variable
Range: Variable
Durability: Variable
Precision: Variable
Potential: Variable

Stand Appearance: Turn! Turn! Turn! (T3!!!) appearance varies based on which "Time" is currently active based on the identity in control of its User. Time To Laugh has a humanoid appearance with yellow skin, large eyes that take up most of its face, and a pointed head. Time To Weep is squat and pear shaped with stubby arms and legs, and blue and white skin; instead of a face it has two large circles in place of eyes. Time To Hate takes the shape of a large, deep, lit brazier with long, thick arms. The front of the brazier is a stylized image of a screaming face glowing red hot. Time To Break Down is a spindly, purple, stick-like figure whose head is crowned with bulbous, never closing eyes looking in all directions. Time To Refrain is a green humanoid, featureless except for six antennae on its head and two small, fluttering wings on its back.

Stand Ability: T3!!!'s abilities are unique to which Time is operating at the moment. Time To Laugh will, largely automatic, embrace people, objects, and even Stands that make is User unhappy and disappear with them until is User forgets about it or a new Time takes control. Time To Weep eats a person's memories, urges, and concepts and transfers them to its User. Victims know something is wrong, but its User can't distinguish the new memories and feelings from its own. Time To Hate is largely a punchghost but, should its User get angry enough, can "blow its top" causing everyone within range to become violently and irrationally angry at slights and annoyances. Time To Break Down can, with a touch, force people to perceive every possible sensory input within its range. Time To Refrain will redirect any User-perceived negative stimuli randomly.
>>
Stand Name: Law Breaker (Breaking the Law)

Stand Ability: [Friction Negation] (http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Friction_Negation)

Power - B
Speed - C
Range - C
Durability - D
Precision - A
Potential - B

Description: The ability to negate friction. Sub-Power of Friction Manipulation. Variation of Negation.

Appearance: Law Breaker is humanoid in shape, but covered in black and white stripes. Its neck is wrapped with a chain that runs down its shoulders and arms to its wrists, where two heavy iron balls hang off. Law Breaker uses these balls and chains as a weapon when fighting. Thick iron cuffs are clamped on its legs, though they are broken apart. In the center of its chest is the number 04141980.

Abilities: The user can negate friction, the the force that resists motion, which allows them to run on, hold onto, or move on any surface, regardless of how slippery or even rough and movement dampening/sticky the friction is. This allows them to run on surfaces like ice without falling down, and move at high speed, even when running on surfaces of high friction that would otherwise slow them down.
Law Breaker can negate the friction on its chains, allowing it to spin its iron balls in a Rapid Fire attack, during which it shouts “Bid” over and over, a slang word for “a prison sentence”
>>
>>44309702
I like stands like this.
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 500x1670) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 500x1670
Here's a character I designed to be something of a legacy character to Yoshikage Kira.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/155rnH_nNcAisr4ycNpdtfI6Q2SiQgWIImXqSalw3QBw/edit?usp=docslist_api

My original plan for the encounter involved getting most of my players to "play along" with her Stand power and have one player who isn't in on it. But I ended up kicking most of my players out for inactivity.

Now I'm not sure whether I should proceed with her, since the only players left already know about her powers but I really like the character.
>>
>>44311233
Funny. I was just tinkering with an idea for a stand by the name of [FFDP] with the ability of absolute recall.
>>
>>44311233
>pic
Is there more of those?
>>
>>44311858
Not as far as I know. I just attached it because it's how I imagine her looking, more or less.
>>
>>44311233
This boner has NO WEAKNESS
>>
>>44306944
Was 「Ticket To Ride」the name of Jesus's stand? Hmmm. I would've thought 「Three Days Grace」would be more appropriate.
>>
Stand Name: [Repentless]
Stand Ability: [Implode & Explode](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Implode_&_Explode)
Power - A
Speed - E
Range - A
Durability - E
Precision - A
Potential - C
Description: The ability to combine implosions and explosions. The user can cause an implosion that draws in energy or matter and then create an explosion to release all the power. They can do this to even absorb attacks and expel them in a explosion.
Type: Bound [Pair of Gauntlets]
In this case inhale oneside exhale the other.
>>
>>44312505
Ouch.

Question: What power level would an appearance changing stand be? Just effects the user
>>
>>44297016
It sucks, and you suck too Des.
>>
>>44297258
Lol that'd be crazy.
Although I do wonder when fusion or multiple stands for a single user would be a thing in the canon.

>>44297570
>>44297597
I'm actually hoping to end an absolutely awful Pathfinder game now. Letting the players have a choice of 3 for the next story, one of which is Jojo so fingers crossed that they choose it.

>>44297618
[Triple-Q] is another I've wanted to do forever, my idea was that it'd just fuse with other stands constantly.

>>44304759
>>44305697
>>44305887
Yo didn't expect this to actually get good reception, thanks /sss/ ;u;
>>
>>44312864
>Although I do wonder when fusion or multiple stands for a single user would be a thing in the canon.

Well, in Part 8 you've got Soft and Wet which is apparently a fusion of that universe's Killer Queen and (probably) Josefumi Kujo's so far unseen and unnamed Stand.
>>
>>44308130
Son, you're high.

Being able to re-enact anything from any amount of time in the past is a straight up god-send for anyone trying to do detective work of any kind.

As shown in the manga it can also be a cheap way to get access to skills without spending years of training to get them. Want to know how to fly A GODDAMN PLANE?! Pop the stand and boom you can fly a plane now.

Its not good for combat, no, at least if you're fighting outside of a shaolin dojo or something. But its arguably the single most useful utility stand.
The only time it'd be truly useless is if you're in an area where humans have never lived in, period.

It doesn't do any 1 thing well, rather its a jack of all trades stand that does EVERYTHING well given that it's possible for the average human. Saying it's bad is comparing a skill-junkie rogue to a meat-tank barbarian.
Apples and pears.

>And all we know apples are better
>>
Stand Name: Awesome Forces!

Stand Ability: [Ionikinetic Constructs](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ionikinetic_Constructs)

Power - A

Speed - B

Range - C

Durability - B

Precision - D

Potential - E

Description: The ability to create tools, objects, weapons, armor, and even appendages out of plasma. Sub-power of Plasma Manipulation and Ionic Manipulation. Variation of Elemental Constructs and Energy Constructs. Users can turn solidified plasma into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
>>
>>44312639
If Khnum is anything to go by, not necessarily high-powered at all.
>>
I had an idea for two opposed stands, used by competing BBEGs.
First up is

>Birdhouse in Your Soul

Power - E
Speed - D
Range - A
Durability - C
Precision - B
Potential - A

In order to have BiYS take effect on a target, an object that the user recently (past hour) touched must be "given" to them. The object contains a portion of BiYS, and it affects the user from its home in the object. The target receives something like a spirit guide, which resides in their subconscious. The guide will instill feelings of safety, calm, and assurance in the user at critical times. The guide will also give the target subconscious advice about how to improve their life, reach their goals, and avoid harm or setbacks. This advice will also be geared to get the target to act in accordance with the will of BiYS' user, although the user has no direct control over what the guide specifically says. Every time the target sleeps, they will dream of conversing with their guide, and will vaguely remember the gist of what their guide said, and will recall the guide looking like what would bring them the most comfort. BiYS can force a specific guide to report to its user in a dream, and the user will remember the guide and its report clearly. However, this report will not last longer than (I haven't decided on a time, or word limit).

BiYS can force guides of people within 20 yards of its user to instill extreme feelings of calmness and safety into their hosts, with the effect becoming stronger the closer the host is to the user. This won't necessarily make them unable to act or fight, but it may make easier to surprise or catch off-guard. However, if the target is within 10 feet of BiYS' user, this effect can be used to essentially unsummon stands, as the feelings of safety nullifies the stand's motivation to act.

If the object housing BiYS is thrown away, it will return to the target. The only way to get rid of the guide is to destroy the object, which will harm to BiYS' user.
>>
>>44314327
Only now do I see all of my grammatical errors. The next one is

>I Should Be Allowed to Think

Power - C
Speed - C
Range - A
Durability - E
Precision - B
Potential - A

ISBATT is a stand that can travel through language. The user can have it reach anyone whom their "words" (spoken, written, sang, emailed, etc) reach. For twelve days after being reached by ISBATT, a target becomes noticeably stronger, smarter, more confident, more resilient, more energetic, and more charismatic, but only if they acting in accordance with their own plans and desires. If the target acts on any input from an outside source (an order or command from an authority figure, or advice from someone else, etc. Raw information is okay, but the target must draw their own conclusions from it,), this effect weakens until the affected person is acting solely on their own will and beliefs again. There is a similar, but scaled-down weakening if the affected person is only considering the outside input. The longer the affected person goes without deviating from their own will and belief, the stronger the effect becomes. People who get used to being under this effect often feel that they can't function normally without it, as they come to see their elevated state as their new baseline.

ISBATT can affect any number of people at once in a very large area, but each instance of the user's "word" can instill this effect only once. If the user has the stand travel in the text of a poster, for instance, that poster will only affect one person who reads it. If the user has someone specific in mind when writing or speaking the "words", it will only affect that person. Otherwise, it will affect the first person to receive the "word" that is not already affected.

Written or typed "words" can only store one instance of ISBATT to think per copy (digital or physical). However, ISBATT can ride on each sentence of the user's vocal "words".
>>
>>44311967
I've found exactly 1
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/47/1385069370-628deafaa092452417c75844a70372e8.jpg
And now i'm thinking about rule63 jojo
Which would you prefer, a universe where all the characters were genderbent, or a universe where stands were all cute girls?
>>
>>44315140
Wow, thanks for finding that. I needed a headshot for her token.
>>
A stand for your review /sss/.

Stand Name: From Mars to Sirius

Ductility Manipulation (can change the ductility of things- make things hard, elastic, brittle)

Destructive Power:B
Speed:A
Range:C
Durability:B
Precision:A
Learning:E

appears as a humanoid with grey skin and robotic
limbs. Its only has four fingers and it's feet are little
flying saucers. Longer rubbery looking tentacles emerge from
the palms of its hands and it is these it uses to change the
ductility of objects, the tentacles weaving through the material to change them and lightning speeds. Its head is a large glass helmet in the
shape of an egg and it has to dark spots on it reminiscent of
ayylmao eyes. The is an indistinct humanoid head that can be
seen underneath the cloudy glass. Its back is covered by a
Simon Says looking disc that lights up in different colours.
This disc can detach to fly about in a limited area and use the stand ability
remotely with a little ray gun, but is much less precise.

Also made a short write up for its user if anyone is interested.
>>
Considering the time of year, how about christmas song stands?
>>
>>44317543
Well Santa has「Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer」a wormhole creating Stand. It looks like a humanoid mas of antlers with cloven hooves and a red light in place of its face.

Well how did you think he was able to get across the entire planet in one night?
>>
Stand Name: Our Man In Nirvana

Stand Ability: Flowmotion (Yes the Kingdom Hearts one)

Speed: A
Range: C
Durability: E
Potential: B

Abilities: Our Man In Nirvana can transform any surface (including air) it comes in contact with into a solid wall that it can leap off. However, this wall can only be felt by the Stand and its user, meaning others can pass through unaffected. It is extremely quick, easily capable of breaking the sonic barrier when it leaps, but it isn't very durable; a strong swipe will probably take it out of action (if you can hit it in the first place, of course).
>>
I definitely want to see some stands based on OFF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRrU8-r_ofw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7gytBJ1fvc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI0fBdSaifc
>>
BAMPIN ZA SUREDO!
>>
>>44306944
>>44312505
I'd expect religious figures to have Stands named after various religious hymns
>>
>>44313175
Right it has it's uses but stand users are naturally drawn to one another; it's the whole reason why JJBA happens. Stands vs Stands, and when it comes down to it Moody Blues can't cut the mustard.
>>
What would Joseph Smith's stand be?
>>
>>44321822
Who?
>>
>>44321854
Founder of the Mormon Church.
>>
>>44321871
I would say some sort of Foresight power or something with light or truth manipulation.
>>
>>44321948
I'm highly tempted to make him a JoJo or something.
>>
>>44322066
Lordy. That would be interesting.

Well currently I am working on a short story/ Campaign base for the hell of it set in Modern Europe.

Team consists of:
The JoJo: Male, British. Stand is Fire manipulation one. He likes to make a lance of fire.

The Kid: Male, Russian. Stand is Golem maker.

The Mentor: German male. No stand of his own but master of the ripple and has a pair of bound stand weapons (like Anubis but far less evil)

The Spy: Male? Spanish. Stand allows them to change their entire appearance for a set amount of time and manipulation of shadows.

The Medic: Female, Norwegian. Stand seems to be a simple repair damage stand. But also can transfer damage or inflict it.
Also they may not be exactly human.
>>
Stand Name: Muse

Stand Ability: Inspiration

Muse inspires an inanimate object to excel at whatever its prime purpose is (usually decided by the creator of an object when it is first created). Using the ability on a dagger, for instance, may turn the dagger into a sharper and longer sword, assuming its purpose is for combat. Using the stand on a butterknife, however, may not sharpen the blade, but rather convert the knife into a spatula, a tool that can more efficiently spread butter.

A question though, would it be too OP if I just said the stand user could choose what aspect of an object to improve?

Also going through all of Muse's song names, I can't decide on what the ability would be called.
>>
>>44322302
Interesting.
>>
This one's been rolling in my head for a while

Stand Name: Programmed World
Stand Ability: Download (http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Download )
Appearance: A robotic ram with its hindquarters replaced with a mass of plasma resembling lightning. Its front limbs are detatched from the torso, and consists of semi-transparent panels forming stylized arms and hands (think Noise from TWEWY except in blockier shapes)

I haven't really thought of the stats but its powers revolve around 3 skills

>Download
Programmed World connects to the Internet and downloads additional information. As the Internet is pretty much a bottomless well of information, this stand technically has infinite growth potential.
There is a limit to the amount of data able to be stored within the stand, however. Once this limit has been reached, the stand would have to dump and forget data it has downloaded (likewise it can choose to dump data at any time even if the cap hasn't been reached)

>Upload
The stand uploads itself, its user and the opponent stand+user to the network. (or cyberspace, think MMBN) Here Programmed World is able to ultilize its strength more easily, being in its "home turf" so to speak. As stands are converted into data, it's possible for Programmed World to absorb stand data. It's hard to pull off though as other stand data resist being modified, and Programmed World might easily harm itself from data overload.
While the stand can freely return itself or others back to reality at any time, it is forced to do so when it sustains too much damage.

>Reprogram
Only available when Programmed World dumps all of its downloaded data and is uploaded to the network. Once Reprogram is activated, the stand is able to warp (or "reprogram") its surroundings, more or less playing god within the network. Aside from absorbing Stand data, it is also able to rewrite those data as well (again this poses a high risk in the stand's stability)

Had a feeling that this might be overpowered though
>>
>>44322579
That sounds like a BBEG's Stand.
>>
>>44322993
Sounds like the Stand of the God Machine from where I'm standing.
>>
>>44323031
I will agree with that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2B6SjMh_w
Rorschach and「Crazy」? His Stand looks like a Roschach test in 3D made of Black Slime. It's main ability is to locate the microscopic faults in an object and use them to force that object apart. The term 'object really applies to anything though. Oh and「Crazy」is highly corrosive to the touch.

The Watchmen with Stands would be interesting.
>>
We dead?
>>
>>44325045
I like that idea, keep rolling with it.
>>
>>44327270
I was thinking the the Watchmen would have Stands that where named after songs from St Elsewhere. Due to the nature of Watchmen, the Stands are more gritty and are more literal in their designs in relation to both the Songs and the people.

>The Comedian has Smiley Faces, which makes people relive happy memories.
>Dr Manhatten IS Go Go Gadget Gospel.
>Nite Owl has Who Cares, which makes people ignore the one it is targeting.
>Ozymandias makes use of Feng Shui which lets him arrange things perfectly to create Rube Goldberg-type machines.

I haven't really thought about Silk Spectre.
>>
>>44294674
Finally, another one of these.

I'm thinking of hacking together something to use for both JoJo and Persona.
Probably using one of the sets of character stats from the Persona games and the formula for stands, since personae are just more limited stands.

I was thinking that the system would be that players/enemies would have to Create an Advantage to begin whittling down at their hp abstraction. You can either put your teammates at an Advantage or put enemies at a Disadvantage, with one being easier than the other depending on the situation.
Stands would have some number of traits that would help create Advantages or prevent Disadvantages. People would have fewer traits, if I wanted to have social combat.

I'm not sure what kind of randomization system works best for JoJo's possibility for FABULOUS successes and also for Persona's chance of critical failure. I was originally thinking an exploding d<10, but I'm starting to think that a dice pool system might be better what with traits.

Am I just writing FATE again? I haven't actually sat and read through the whole thing yet.
>>
>Bowie is about to drop a new Album

Wonder if araki will take a name or two.
>>
>>44330328
Blackstar could be a pretty cool villain Stand name.
>>
Also, after roughly a month, the first encounter of my Stands game is finally over. I should do a write-up later on tonight.
>>
File: goodbye.jpg (85 KB, 530x960) Image search: [Google]
goodbye.jpg
85 KB, 530x960
>>44330328
I used 「Space Oddity」 as one of the main villain stands in a Jojo game I'm running.

Basically manifests as a pair of huge fist weapons (think Vi from league of legends) and smaller but still oversized boots

Range: E
Precision: C
Potential: A

Not terribly impressive for a major villain until you get to the powers.

Power 1: Weaponizing money. Only works with something that is physically valuable (cash, valuable metals, or bearer bonds all work but a credit card doesn't do shit). Dollar bills can be thrown like knives or stuck together to form larger blades, twenties explode on hits, a wad of hundreds or a nice chunk of gold goes off like a grenade. No matter how dangerous any given amount of money is it is destroyed by Space Oddity's ability.

Power 2: Any verbal deal between the user of Space Oddity and another person can be bound by the stand. A tattoo will appear on each person's body and will remain until both sides are complete and it vanishes (deals that extend into perpetuity remain forever). If the other party breaks their side of the deal part of their body converts to money. The value is dependent on the person with more powerful/chivalrous individuals generating gold while a thieving junkie would generate pennies or the like. The place that the tattoo is is what converts though sometimes chest or head tattoos will actually be targeting internal organs. The tattoo usually shows up somewhere related to the deal (fists for something involving violence, tongue for deals involving information etc)

If the user breaks his end of ANY one of the currently ongoing deals then everyone he's made a deal with is released from the contract, meaning he absolutely can't make frivolous deals.

Power 3: "Sell the World"
>Nice try
>Some of my players browse /tg/.
>If you're reading this: goodbye you little shits.
>>
>>44330646
>Power 3: "Sell the World"
>the World

It better be good.
>>
File: R4k8DS8.png (47 KB, 1820x358) Image search: [Google]
R4k8DS8.png
47 KB, 1820x358
Been a while, folks. Pone Jojo Anon here.

have made no progress in actually writing anything because I am a lazy fuck, so I might as well stat up/write out the stands I'm gonna use when I do get shit done.

Twilight Sparkle's Stand, [A Kind of Magic] amplifies the user's abilities according to the number of friends they have in proximity and/or the strength of their emotions regarding said friends. Having all of her friends around gives her unparalleled strength of will and magical power, but shaking her faith in those friends will weaken her.

Rarity's Stand is [Kinks], and it gives her geomantic powers, with a focus on gems. In addition, she can "awaken" gems and have them act as followers, similar to [Harvest], though less powerful and more obvious since they're still real objects. The gems will grow little arms and legs and can follow orders, like shiny little pikmin; they even gain powers depending on their type. Rubies are hot to the touch; sapphires are cool; diamonds are slightly smarter and can lead independently.

Applejack's Stand is named [Mustang], and is basically a suit-Stand form of pic related. In case the image fucks up, tl;dr "unimpeded movement" the Stand, gallop at high speeds, trample almost anything, pass through anything that could be considered an "obstacle" i.e. walls, the ground, stubborn people.

Pinkie Pie has [Party Rock], the first "punchghost" stand of the bunch. Looks pretty much just like her, except white and blond. Uses toon physics - gravity subject to user's attention, ability to hide in small spaces, near indestructability and unobserved teleportation. If you saw it in a cartoon, [Party Rock] can do it.

Fluttershy's Stand is [The Bad Touch]. Behaves much like Fugo's [Purple Haze] sans the viral stuff, though it takes the form of Angel Bunny. Moody, violent, and crude. (cont)
>>
>>44331066
[Bad Touch] is hard to control, and has an aura of intimidation - even the most stoic cynical soldier would flinch if [Bad Touch] were to turn its eyes upon them. Capable of great physical violence, and when the user is roused to anger the stand swells to monstrous size.

Finally for the main group, we have Rainbow Dash and [Mister Blue Sky]. The final punchghost-style stand, [Mister Blue Sky] is fast - faster than you could ever believe. It takes the form of A large pegasus composed primarily of clouds - only joints and the head are solid, with hair made of wispy cirrus clouds and limbs/body of cumulus-style puffy clouds. [Mister Blue Sky] can also manipulate other clouds, absorbing them to grow stronger, or kicking them to produce lightning, or even wringing them out to make them rain or snow. just like any pegasus.

I have stand ideas for most major villains as well as the Big Good/Speedwagon analogue Princess Celestia.
>>
Dog = Good and Cats = Bad is how it works in JoJo, right?
>>
>>44331238
Celestia's too powerful to be a good Speedwagon analogue
>>
>>44331319
She's the speedwagon foundation/zeppeli, Spike is more of an actual speedwagon. Celestia will later turn out to have a Stand named [Mister Brightside]
>>
>>44331257
That would be a GOOD summary, yes.
>>
Anyone got any Christmas themed stands?
>>
>>44331765
That's a good question, anon! Let's see if we can't stat up [Jingle Bell Rock], [All I Want For Christmas Is You], [Joy To The World], and [Silent Night].
>>
Anyone liker the idea of alternatives to music for naming stands? I really like the idea of having a punch ghost called Sonic and Knuckles (get it cuz its fast and punches)
>>
>>44333899
I think Guardsman's Bizzare Adventure did that, actually - each race had a different media type for their Stand names. Orkz had vidya, if I recall.
>>
>>44297570
>>44297597
Speaking of which, I continue to be too positively swamped by work and training to write up a proper storytime. Games have happened though.

Storytime Backlog:
> Ringo E. O. Speedwagon (Godsmack) versus Cactus Jack (Whole Lotta Groove)
> Rom E. O. Speedwagon (Ripple) versus Gwar (Ghoul + Gwar)
> The Speedwagons (Iron Maiden, Ripple, and Godsmack) and Jewel E. Ettel (Dream Weaver) versus Cactus Jack (Whole Lotta Groove) & Ben Goodman (Crazy Train)
> A vignette catching up with Smooth Criminal and Tyler Washington (Blue Oyster Cult)
> Ringo (Godsmack) versus Chief Hawkwind (Master of the Universe) Part 1
>>
I thought of a stand power, but I'm having trouble thinking of an interesting form for it to have. Human like? Bio mechanical? A more abstract body? No body?

「Danger Zone」

Every moving thing within range of 「Danger Zone」is accelerated to three times it's normal speed. This stand is effectively adding energy to each physical action that occurs nearby. Anything leaving it's area of effect loses this energy and immediately slows down, anything entering the area accelerates.

This is in no way manipulating time, only adding force. A person unaware of or not use to this effect will quickly find themselves tripping up or running into walls. Someone who is aware of this effect and used to moving in it can take advantage of the acceleration to enhance their physical abilities.

It's one of those powers that you can use to screw with people, but can be turned against you by a clever opponent.
>>
>>44334167
>>44334167
>>44334167
Is the user's name Sterling?
>>
>>44334256
Sure. That's even better.

You know what? Let's make stands for the cast of Archer.
>>
>>44334270
I'm really liking the sound of that
>>
>>44334286
Too bad I'm at work on my phone. Finding time to type this stuff out is a pain.
>>
>>44334167
Driving a car with this stand active would be insane.

But at least if you were shooting at someone within its range you'd have super fast bullets.
>>
>>44334311
Cocaine for Pam, Burning Down The House for Cheryl, Gay Bar for Ray...

I really need one for Barry...
>>
>>44334376
Kreiger?
>>
>>44334376
>Burning Down The House
So, an uncontrolled Magicians Red with strong hands?
>>
>>44334403
Mein Teil? It's both German and if you translate it it fits Krieger pretty well.
>>
>>44334376
>>44334376
Alternative Stand name for Ray.

Legs.
>>
>>44334270
>>44334403
>>44334463
I like that both Jojo and Archer have close ties between Nazis and cyborgs.
>>
>>44334453
>strong hands

I fuckin lol'd. She'd never leave her house!
>>
>>44297570
I did something similar, but with a much smaller timeframe between hyping the game up and asking the players to start. I was so upset.
>>
Lana is Archer's Smokey Brown.
>>
>>44294741
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/143146/Wushu-Black-Belt-Edition

Wushu is seriously underrated. It would be perfect for a no nonsense, pick up and play JoJo game. Especially once everyone fully comprehends the implications of the mechanics.

I'd treat Stands a separate "character" with points allocated to their powers/mechanisms. Also do their stats just for fun.
>>
>>44334491
Kreiger would cream himself over Stroheim.
>>
>>44334690
Kreiger would cream himself over basically anything from the first two parts.
>>
If you replaced White Albums skates with skis it could be a fairly good fit for Ray.
>>
Anyone have a good name for a stand that fucks with mass and weight? I like the idea of making yourself light enough to the point where you can do crazy acrobatics and do the echoes act 3 freeze
>>
>>44335147
「Superhero」, 「Aerodynamic」, 「Under Pressure」?
>>
Asking just because

How would a Stand named The Sampling Paradise be like?
>>
Got a few ideas for stands I'd like your opinions on. I really like the appearance of the first one, but admittedly, its abilities are dumb
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dPVIMsH00WhzidUkKeY-yw_gzaXtiyLfYuRE3iq6mJc/edit?usp=sharing
Stand names are, to draw you in hopefully:

Dividing By Zero
Miss Impossible
Fortunate Son
>>
Helter Skelter

No idea for apperance but it's ability is that it can loop instances or actions that a person does, or actions that happen to a person or object.

For example if a gun were to fire Helter Skelter could loop the gun in a perpetual state of firing a bullet, for about 5 seconds.
>>
>>44336542
I've seen a Stand like that before called Roundabout. I like the sound of Helter Skelter better.

Is it a true time loop, or does it only cause an action to be repeated? Also, would the gun run out of bullets or would the bullets be repeated as well?
>>
>>44336542
>>44337482
The power is also similar to the Stand 「Mandom」, but it the way it works is different enough it should be fine.
>>
File: AWAKEN.jpg (76 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
AWAKEN.jpg
76 KB, 500x281
AWAKEN MY THREAD
>>
>>44340284
You know, I'd like to see some Pillar Men whose powers were likened to Biblical creatures.
>LEVIATHANU MODOU!
>>
>>44340485
Or they just transform into giant monsters such as the Leviathan, Behemoth, etcetera. And for creatures that hate sunlight, I imagine turning into fuckhuge sea serpents and living deep underwater would be a good way to explain how a few more Pillar Men survived Kars' rampage. Though it may just have been those who put on the mask that could transform themselves in that manner? Ah, well.
>>
>>44341347
Their race was aways vulnerable to the sun and carnivorous, but the regular "unupgraded" mask unlocked SOME sort of potential within them, so I would assume only the ones who put on the mask could transform their bodies, yes.
>>
>>44333899
I want someone to do a fanpart with zodiac Stands. At the end, the bad guy uses the Stand arrow or whatever the part's equivalent to evolve his Pisces to Cetus, then one of the good guys (not necessarily the Jojo) uses one to evolve his Scorpio to Ophiuchus (the snake being the more esoteric animal associated with Scorpio) to defeat him.
>>
>>44342897
Maybe have the Chinese Zodiac in there as well.
>>
You know, I just remembered that the 'Mad Arab' who wrote the Necronomicon was named Abdul Alhazred. If anyone is doing a Call of Cthuthlu JoJo Part, you can always have Alhazred Avdol as a party member.
>>
>>44343009
Have the Stand replace his Arms.
>>
Has anyone thought of stands for characters from the persona series?
>>
>>44343213
Read A Different Kind of Truth. It's Persona 4, but Yu is replaced with Johnny Joestar and all Personas act like Stands. It's great.
>>
>>44343283
I've read most of it and its pretty good. I wish there was a fanfic that just replaces personas with stands entirely. I get the feeling naoto would have a stand like Emperor or Sex Pistols
>>
>>44343870
>not Moody Blues
>>
>>44343912
If they had moody blues they'd be able to solve the case too easily. And I personally think moody blues is a shit stand and that a gun with unlimited ammo and curving bullets is way better.
>>
>>44343980
>Moody Blues shit
Some people just don't learn.
>>
>「Eye Of The Tiger」
This is a Suit Stand that uses the Spin to allow its user and anyone in physical contact with them to fit through incredibly small spaces. Once the user has gone though a space once he can go through it any number of times after that, however in order to travel in this fashion for a new opening the user must first sight it using The Golden Rectangle.

Would you believe me if I said I got this from Madagascar?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqg83WyLMIA
Can you outdo these team attacks?
>>
>>44344153
Anon who originally asked, while I'm assuming they're right that moody blues would make the investigation too easy, I have no strong opinions either way, because i haven't reached the part it's in
>>
>>44344153
So it's good at some things; in a fight it is useless.
>>
Food for thought: what distinguishes JoJo from its anime peers? What is its unique appeal? What draws us in and keeps us coming back for more?

And how does that translate to a TTRPG?
>>
>>44311233
oh hey, I designed a stand with the first ability a while back, but not as powerful; Itty Bitty Pigeons, a feathered cape that made the user able to insinuate themselves into any group of people.
>>
>>44342897
>>44342958
Honestly, I've been wondering why I've never seen Zodiac stands before.

quick ideas for western zodiac:

Aries: THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH

Taurus: can "ignore" things, one at a time. "ignored" things cannot affect the user.

Gemini: Mind-switching?

Cancer: The ability to control water, and to become water.

Leo: 20th century boy for furries

Virgo: green thumb?

Libra: balances the strengths and weaknesses of its user and target; stands become evenly matched, and extra powers are either shared or stripped.

Scorpio: Tower of Gray as a scorpion; mind-controlling toxin.

Sagittarius: roving orphan stand, shoots people with an Arrow; could be plot-starter.

Capricorn: User gains limited precognition and can repeat a small segment of time to cause the most unexpected outcome, possibly an automatic stand that works in its user's favour.

Aquarius: non-combat long-range utility stand of some type.

Pisces: No idea lol.
>>
>>44349629
>Gemini: Mind-switching?

A thought for that one: the Stand can "inhabit" someone/something and the user controls both themselves and the inhabited, the Stand allowing both the user and the inhabited to coordinate together.

Another idea would be, for each of these, to come up with something based on Greek mythology for these, which would make Gemini have some kind of connection to Castor and Pollux.
>>
>>44349629
>>44349823
And for that matter, you could mix Greek mythology with other associations with the signs. For instance, Aries, as the sign associated with the head, has some kind of mental power, and Scorpio being associated with the genitals allows something to do with a target and anyone biologically related to them. Some of them could have simple elemental powers, or based on the planet(s) with which they're associated, etc.
>>
File: hG5eyFP.png (83 KB, 356x3310) Image search: [Google]
hG5eyFP.png
83 KB, 356x3310
>>
>>44294674
>「Outro」
>Stand Ability: [Frozen Surface (http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Frozen_Surface)
>Power - C
>Speed - E
>Range - A
>Durability - C
>Precision - A
>Potential - A
>Description: The ability to cause surfaces to emit ice/cold. Sub-power of Ice Attacks. The user can cause surfaces (often floor) to emit ice/cold, causing ice-damage on anything in contact with them or the ice.
That's a fun generator
>>
>>44327470
Rorschach?
>>
>>44306944
>>44312505
You're both wrong. His Stand is 「Superstar」, obviously.
>>
>>44352750
I already mentioned he had 「Crazy」
>>
bu,[
>>
>>44358586
But what?
>>
>>44321822
>>44321871
>Dumb,Dumb,Dumb
>>
>>44358855
Heh.
I was going to go with [Tar'd and Feather'd]
>>
>>44359022
What about [Daydream Believer]?
>>
>>44359485
Oh that is even better.
>>
Thought for the day: I have not been posting in these threads enough, and I have no idea why. That being said...

>>44319499
To give a basic idea of how each Stand might work, 「Fake Orchestra」 would most likely have some association with time, given Dedan's use of clock-derived competences; maybe it can slow things down, as though they were moving more slowly through time relative to the rest of the world. 「Midnight Velocity」 likely involves some element of self-alteration, given that Japhet somehow managed to fit his entire body inside of a relatively tiny cat, so... maybe it lets him withdraw his limbs into his body to increase his speed accordingly, like a tradeoff of sorts. I'd have said "reduce his size", but Enoch can already do that passively; with that in mind, 「Face Of A Murderer」 might have some element of creation or power-supplication to it, given that those are both traits associated with Enoch. Possibly both, to some extent - the more things its user "creates", the more capable the Stand is of "powering" other things that require it, for instance supplying Enoch with much more stamina, his workers with more willpower, and etcetera.
>>
「Everybody Walk」
Type: Automated
Destructive Power: B+
Range: A+
Precision: E
Development Potential: D

「Everybody Walk」 is an automated Stand, which takes the form of a number of brightly colored and cartoonish looking reptiles, each with a mouth of sharp teeth. Though these all make up the Stand, destroying a single one of them has no effect on the function, and they recover within minutes of their defeat, causing 「Everybody Walk」 to be a dangerous entity to face. While able to affect Stands, these reptiles cannot noticeably impact on normal people, or even Stand Users with their Stands withdrawn.

However, these possess the ability to inhabit any object with at least a similar shape to them, animating it and using their new host(s) to act normally, turning them into physical versions of the Stand's image. Through this ability, the Stand can attack physical beings, as well as other Stands.

「Everybody Walk」's 'Owner' is actually an amber necklace, containing the near-perfectly fossilized tooth of a dinosaur of unknown type, that was discovered near the site of a meteor crash.
>>
I've working on a Stand concept, sound generation.
It's basically multiple pairs of hands working as surround sound speakers.
Range is distributed between them, and they're not individually particularly fast or strong, but they're precise.

Mostly non-combat power, misdirection based when in combat.

Trying to think of an appropriate name for it.
>>
>>44363231
Name it 「Milkshake」
>>
>>44362705
>for instance supplying Enoch with much more stamina
"Damn, this lardass is beefier than I expected."
>>
>>44362705
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-blwjXkZow
I don't know why, but I'm seeing a Corrupted Purity theme with「Pepper Steak」, with each act removing something from an object; first the color, then the energy and finally the dimensions.

Also as it evolves it becomes more distorted and darker.

There's also「Tender Sugar」which, apart from being a Punchghost, can also affect the minds of others.
>>
>>44363728
"Fuck, he's monstrous." And as it happens, he loses because the energy left to fuel his stamina runs out right as he starts chasing you.

>>44363845
Seems legit. Maybe 「Pepper Steak」 has a secondary effect of resurrecting whatever the Batter kills as an appropriate Secretary, ACT to Zone. Y'know, since that's what's going to be left after the Zones are purified anyway. That said, I'd propose that it actually gets less complex over time, with ACT 1 being pretty complicated, ACT 2 being less fancy and less human-like, and ACT 3 just being a white, vaguely humanoid figure. 「Pepper Steak Requiem」 is a transparent sphere that removes time from a person, meaning they freeze into a single timeframe... forever...
>>
>>44364756
Coolio.

Any idea for A Stand based on the Burnt? Maybe the first ACT of the Stand looks like a Common-Burnt, the second ACT looks like a Cavalry-Burnt and the third ACT looks like a Pastel-Burnt, I'd call it 「Endless Hallway」
Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.