[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
chat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: ll.jpg (168 KB, 1400x959) Image search: [Google]
ll.jpg
168 KB, 1400x959
>FA bans Vardy for 3 games
>Vardy refuses to go to the Euros
>England btfo again

he should totally do that
>>
Is this the thread where we talk about Memecester slipping the title away and the Jews having it in the bag? Seriously, look at the remaining games, Tottenham has a much easier road, could very easily win out, and it'll be extremely likely for the memes to drop points in multiple games.

>in b4 people give "reasons" why this won't happen that amount to nothing other than "its tottenham theyll choke xD"
>>
>>67012585
it was intended as FA chat shit and get banged in the end, but we can change the topic. As a lifelong I think Chelsea will be wearing the fox and turn up for the spurs game while letting lestah win in their last with a cheeky 82nd min goal
>>
>>67012585

Let's assume Tottenham win literally all of their remaining games, which won't happen by sheer laws of probability. Leicester would need eight points.

Leicester's "difficult" matches include

>Swansea at home
>Everton at home

Everton is shit at the moment, and Swansea is out of relegation with nothing to play for. That's six points.

The remaining two games has a United that's focussing on the FA cup, with fourth place increasingly out of grasp, and could only scrap a 1-0 victory against Villa (call it a draw). The last match of the season will be against a demoralised Chelsea with nothing to play for knowing that if they win, they will ensure their greatest rivals get the trophy, that's another draw at least.

Unless of course, all the bookies are wrong and you just cashed in on a bonanza.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/winner
>>
File: tony.jpg (7 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
tony.jpg
7 KB, 250x166
>>67012585
Tottenham: 1 tough game (Chelsea away)
Leicester: 1 tough game (Chelsea away)
>>
>>67012585
>Spuds are going to win every remaining game and we are going to lose every single one

>>67012791

>Leicester: 1 tough game (Chelsea away)
It won't be tough, Lelsea will literally let us win.
>>
>>67012695
how is swansea considered a tough match? They were pretty good a few years back, but recently are pretty meh, even with sigurdsson
>>
>>67012585

>Tottenham schedule

Brom (H)
Chelsea (A)
Southampton (H)
Newcastle (A)

Leicester

Swansea (H)
United (A)
Everton (H)
Chelsea (A)

Leicester's Chelsea (A) will be tougher than Tottenham's owing to the rivalry between the London neighbours.

Swansea and West Brom will be of roughly equal ease.

United away will be harder than Southampton at home, no doubt.

Newcastle away will be harder than Everton at home; Newcastle just managed to tie City, and will be fighting for their very survival.

Honestly, the schedule's seem roughly equal.
>>
The great thing about Leicester is that I literally have no idea how this will turn out. People have been saying that Leicester will drop points since the day I started supported Leicester and so far they barely gave away anything. Even if their most refballed match they scraped out a draw. There's just no telling what will happen.
>>
Leicester are going to get 7 points from their last 4 games while Spurs get 12 and win the title on GD
>>
>>67012695
>>67012843
Leicester will lose to Manure and draw Everton who are much better away.. Tottenham will win out. Tottenham wins on GD.

Book it lads, the memes are dying.
>>
>>67012843
>Newcastle away will be harder than Everton at home

newcastle is shit, Everton on the other hand can be rough, if they decide to turn up

>>67012879
>they scraped out a draw
it was gifted to them after the damage has been dealt, removing ground to claim refball.
>>
>>67012958
They got refballed for a red card + penalty and got gifted a penalty, while being denied a legit penalty. That's still refball in my book.
>>
>>67012990
I concur, they got refballed into a draw after the win was taken away. It was nicely played by the ref, nothing to do with grinding out results.
>>
>suspension for pointing

Why are the English such pussies? Vardy should just convert to Islam and they'll give him a pass.
>>
>chat shit
>get banned
>fuck your team over
kek fucking retard, should have listened to your own advice
>>
>>67012904
>he doesn't believe in the fat spanish waiter magic
don't you ever reply to my paella again. Rashford will btfo leicester, FatSpanishWaiter will btfo Tottenham, book it. Leicester wins the league
>>
>>67013058

>Celebrating is an offence in handegg

kek

KEK
>>
>>67013127

>10 yard penalty vs. suspension

England is a weird culture man. You guys are passive as fuck then all of a sudden bring the banhammer over nothing.
>>
>>67013058

you mean Judaism right
>>
>already sperging out when only 1 (one) player is out

LOL good luck for the next season la
>>
>>67013192
He called the ref a fucking cunt
>>
>>67014607
just a bit o cheeky bantz innit m8
>>
>>67014607
Everyone does that
>>
>>67014607

if the refs legitimately handed out a yellow card to every person in the stadium calling him a cunt, there would be a sea of yellow cards covering everything in sight.
>>
m8s its the year of meme magic
Lestah wins Prem
Liverpool wins Europoo league
Shitty wins Champions league
England wins Euros
Trump becomes God Emperor of Mankind

Trust me m8s
>>
>>67014813
>impling our guy bernie won't win
kek
>>
>>67012507
Taste of his own medecine, he chatted shit.
>>
>>67015027
*medicine
>>
>>67014813
You forgot united winning the fa cup lad
>>
Face it the only reason Vardy will ever get a three game suspension is to keep Lester from winning so the Arab owners don't get discouraged from spending billions propping up the meme of expensive players and expensive tv contracts

The white people may like Lester, but the brown people and black people don't buy jerseys of players that aren't "worth" 120 million euros.
>>
Leicester

Swansea W 76
United L
Everton L
Chelsea W 79

Spuds

Brom W 71
Chelsea W 74
Southampton W 77
Poocastle L
>>
File: 1459162623648.jpg (103 KB, 540x616) Image search: [Google]
1459162623648.jpg
103 KB, 540x616
If the foxes are Leicester, who are the coons?
>>
>>67015237
everton are trash my man
>>
>>67015327
the french NT
>>
File: 1439141430385.jpg (36 KB, 529x328) Image search: [Google]
1439141430385.jpg
36 KB, 529x328
>>67012507
He hasn't actually been banned for 3 games has he? The FA are giant cunts if so

As a lifelong fan this is beyond frustrating
>>
>>67015237
>Spuds
>Poocastle L
>>
>>67012507
>Vardy refuses to go to the Euros

This works to Englands favor as now they have to have Rooney starting to fill in the gap that was potentially Vardys.
>>
>>67015460
dont see anything handed out yet, I think it'll be one extra but I hope they dont go easy on him just for the sake of the "fairytale"
>>
>>67015237
>Losing to Everton but beating Swansea

But Swansea are in better form and they're pretty much at the same level
>>
File: 1364390075364.gif (1 MB, 288x316) Image search: [Google]
1364390075364.gif
1 MB, 288x316
>>67015237
>Leicester
>
>Swansea D 74
>United L
>Everton W 77
>Chelsea D 78
>
>
>Spuds
>
>Brom W 71
>Chelsea W 74
>Southampton W 77
>Newcastle W 80
>>
>>67012507
Shame he pointed at the ref, rooney got out of one of these once because he claimed he was 'referring to occurances as a whole rather than directing anything at an individual'
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.