[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sp/ is the only place that has shit on his sensational performance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1280x720-4hl[1].jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-4hl[1].jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
/sp/ is the only place that has shit on his sensational performance last night, it bordered on the mythical and ye you fags are going "muh tap ins, muh fluke"

Obviously if he's scoring those at such an extreme rate then he's doing something right that others aren't

Face it, if Messi had scored those same goals to give Barcelona 3-2 agg. victory, you'd be calling him the greatest of all time

Show some respect towards Ronaldo and tip your fedora to his brilliance
>>
If Ronaldo believed he was the best player in the world, he wouldn't be so insecure in his day to day life

You don't see Messi standing on his tip-toes in team photos, tweezing his eyebrows, or having giant paintings of himself requisitioned for his living room. And do you know why? Messi knows he's the best in the world, and even if he wasn't, he wouldn't be as much of a permanently beta, insecure cucklord like Donaldo.
>>
>it bordered on the mythical
>shit for almost two seasons
>good performance against Wolfsburg and suddenly he's the greatest
Chicanos are disgusting people
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>66785006
Messi didn't go missing in big games for a year a half and doesn't celebrate every goal like its a last minute world cup winner, or as the Canuck before me mentioned, have paintings and photos of himself in his living room.

Ronaldo is a great player, no doubt about it, but he's half the player he thinks he is. Its very easy to dislike a man as insecure, egotistical and vain as Ronaldo, regardless of how many goals he scores against the 9th best team in Germany, or some shithouse team in bottom half La Liga. Especially with people like you verbally rimming him like he's some sort of deity.
>>
File: germans.webm (1 MB, 1392x752) Image search: [Google]
germans.webm
1 MB, 1392x752
>>66785006
>you'd be calling him the greatest of all time
Messi is already the greatest of all time
>tap in, great header and a shit free kick where the wall literally parted for you
TSUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>66785189
messi hasnt scored in an el clasico in over 2 years
he scored in 1 (one) of the 7 knockout round games in last seasons CL
Lets not forget messi get 0 (zero) goals in the knockout rounds of the world cup or copa america (goals against Nigeria and iran are goat brah)

Meanwhile Ronaldo scored in both el clasicos last season, and scored in 4 of the 5 knockout round games he played in (finishing with 5 goals and 1 assist in those rounds)
He also finished as top scorer in the CL and La Liga

Ronaldo has got better and better, Messi hasnt produced in a big game in YEARS, if not for signing suarez (a banned club signs a banned player) and Neymar (lol taxes, wages, corruption) Barcelona would be fucked
>>
>>66785447
I know this is gonna sound crazy, but goals aren't everything.
>>
>>66785115
>shit for almost two seasons

Why is /sp/ so prideful in their ignorance?
>>
>>66785496
>(You)
>>
>>66785212
>>66785115
What's TSUUU mean
>>
>>66785006
why do we always have to debate?
cant we just enjoy football as it is?
why cant we all be friends mr. americuck?
>>
>>66785496
>(You)
>>
There is no debate, Messi is by faaar the greatest ever and Ronaldo won't reach that level but he's great
This isn't news
>>
>tf
>tt
>>
>even PSV managed to win 2-0 at home against Wolfsburg

yeah real mythical
>>
>>66785006
He and messi both suck. Put them on a shit team that aren't the 2 best teams in the world where they don't have to tap the ball in and will see how great they really are
>>
File: 1430868054217.jpg (134 KB, 790x533) Image search: [Google]
1430868054217.jpg
134 KB, 790x533
>scoring a hat trick against the Traktor FC of Germany
>mythical
>>
>>66786054
One generates and creates, the other doesn't
>>
>>66785496
>it only matters when it suits me
>>
>>66786054

You don't have to go that far, just look at their dismal performance on their national teams
>>
>>66785115
>shit for two seasons

Why are Americans allowed to give their opinions on football?
>>
>>66786168
2 different players, styles, and team styles so I don't really use that as an argument
>>
>>66786163
He's going to have a sex change isn't he
>>
>>66785006
>that flag
>>
File: tips beret.jpg (6 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
tips beret.jpg
6 KB, 240x200
>>66785006
>that flag
>I rate CRonaldo
>>
>>66785006

>Flag
>Topic

Wew...yeah good on him to score 3 goals against....Wolfsburg! Wow epic performance we will never see anything close to that in our lifetimes ever again

>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU xDDD
>>
>>66786666
One is a better finisher along with being a better creator so what exactly is tsu better at?
>>
>>66788459

>Implying Messi isn't a better finisher than Penaldo

Top kek kiddo, it's not either or here.
>>
>>66785212
I need more pitch level webums of goals
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.