[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
no one else is tired of seeing spain dominate the champions league?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
no one else is tired of seeing spain dominate the champions league?
>>
WEAR THE FOX
E
A
R

T
H
E

B
L
U
E
>>
>>69585553
what are you saying? leicester will win the ucl this year? kante is gone. it's over.
>>
>>69585224
More like Real, Barcelona and Buyern dominance
>>
>>69585224

What do you expect? Blatter more or less came out and said the CL draws are rigged for Madrid and Barca.
>>
>>69585765

top kek, another >muh uefalona kiddy
>>
>>69585765
i expect people to get mad as hell and not take it any more
>>
Dont you see the hate towards LaLiga and spanish clubs in general in /sp/?

Mad as fuck. But you will have to wait some more years. If the premier league dont improve with the new managers i see another 5 more years of Spanish dominance (Real, Barça, Atletico + Bayern and some meme team).

And the Europa League... well no one care about that but Sevilla winning it 3 times in a row speaks for itself.
>>
File: inter champions.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
inter champions.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1050
RIp
>>
>>69585765
>the two best teams in the world consistently get to the semi-finals
>omgg riggeddd!!1
>>
>>69585765

I know. The rigging consists in putting EPL teams in the path of La Liga teams.
>draw them with Arselel, draw them with Chelshit, draw them with Shitty

No wonder the Spanish clubs always reach and win the final, when they're consistently and sistematically drawn to play against shit clubs. It's all part of a Florentino, Blatter and Platini's conspiracy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.