[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: $_57.jpg (192 KB, 784x1024) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
192 KB, 784x1024
What went wrong?
>>
He sucks
>>
>>69575712
He went to the Knicks
>>
>>69575712
>>69575748
his problem was that he was an idiot trying to force his way to the Knicks as soon as possible instead of waiting until summer to sign as a FA with the Knicks. Crippled the franchise with that trade.
>>
>>69575712
I honestly think the cuse run made him cocky and entitled
>>
>>69575937
>tfw Mozgov is an NBA champion
>>
>>69575712
Glorified chucker.
>>
File: 00002_1_1.jpg (46 KB, 506x706) Image search: [Google]
00002_1_1.jpg
46 KB, 506x706
>>69575712
>selfish
>concieted
>chucker
>nigger
>>
>>69575712
Nothing really. He's a great player, he's just never played on a good team.
>>
>>69575937
this

>forcing your way to a franchise you crippled in the process
>>
Lets be fair. everybody lost in the Carmelo trade.

>tfw we'll be having these threads in 13 years about Brandon Ingram
>>
>>69575712
Only ever cared about money and doing whatever makes his Mrs happy rather than winning and defense.
>>
>tfw Cavs fan
>tfw wanted Melo over LeBron in '03 draft
>tfw still eating a lot of crow especially now

Don't get me wrong, LeBron grew on me his rookie year and I love him especially now. But Melo will always have a soft part in my heart. I actually root for the Knicks outside of the Cavs because of Melo. I jerked off for 8 hours when I found out the Cavs were getting Shump and JR because I knew so much about them from my Knicks fandom.

If Melo signed with the Cavs, I'd probably die from an aneurysm.

He just really needs help. He's played on garbage teams his entire career. Yeah he doesn't really play defense and he's kind of a me guy, but when the second best player on your team is a should-be-retired AI, you need to be selfish. That said, the Knicks look pretty good this year and I wish the best for them.

>Off the record, I have a LeBron James rookie card where he's posting up Melo. How much do you think that's worth?
>>
Fat, lazy, and undisciplined
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.