[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Bounce.jpg (9 KB, 275x184) Image search: [Google]
Bounce.jpg
9 KB, 275x184
*BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING*
>>
*BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING*
>>
>making fun of this guy
Why are white people so heartless? Jesus christ
>>
ALL I WANNA DO IS BOING BANG BOING BANG AND A *CLICK* *CHACHING* SHOOT MY HONEY
>>
>>69568759
He deserves to be made fun of after killing his girlfriend.

>>69568882
kek
>>
PEW PEW PEW
>>
>>69568908

>getting trolled that easily

Fucking Sweden
>>
I just took a truly life changing shit. It was incredible. Didn't even need to wipe.

Amazing.
>>
Reeva Steenkamp's final thoughts :(
>>
>>69568759

>Not being a bleeding heart makes you heartless

Nice try, Shlomo.
>>
How was that guy allowed to compete? People too timid to tell him cyborgs aren't allowed?
>>
>>69569297
disabled people are superhumens lad

superhumens run funny, apparently
>>
Oscar's new cellmate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xn90GqBxbU
>>
Around crippled never relax
>>
>>69569108
> sweden
Shit nigger I know Americans are bad at geography but pls
>>
File: pistorius1n-14-web.jpg (64 KB, 750x871) Image search: [Google]
pistorius1n-14-web.jpg
64 KB, 750x871
*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

Aw noe Reeva! Wut hev ai dun?!
>>
>>69572608
that's a big toilet
>>
>>69572618
for you
>>
>>69568882
Ah goddamn, lmao
>>
>>69572618
For you
>>
too bad he's in jail now because he was an idiot
>>
>>69569263
>australia literally shitposting
>>
https://youtu.be/tyVIfXVbf8s

BING BONG General?
>>
>>69572608
Wonder if he tried to kick the door in and BOINGED back a few feet
>>
File: atoms.gif (27 KB, 24x20) Image search: [Google]
atoms.gif
27 KB, 24x20
>>69568485
>>
>My father is adamant he did not do it.
I mean, he has gone crazy trying to prove to me that he didn't mean to kill her. Its all he has spoken about for weeks. I don't even care that much but he seems to really need to believe. He has gone insane. Everytime I mishear him, he tries to use this as proof that he could mishear Reeva as a burglar. This morning he said ''Hello' to me in a whispered voice and I said ''what?'' and he smiled and said ''He's innocent, I told you''. I think he did it but I am starting to think of saying otherwise to escape this shit because my father is annoying now with his stupid shit.

>For example last week he forced me to do a fucking replay of the murder, he went into the bathroom and started making noises and forced me to crawl over to the door- he made me crawl , I walked the first time and he shouted at me to stop and start again because ''disabled acoustics are different''. Then he emailed and made me fill in a small 10 questions questionnaire as 'proof' that he sounded like a burglar and not a woman when he was there. Pic related, the questions were biased as fuck as you can see. Its fucking annoying. I think he was so excited for him at the Olympics that he cannot admit he is a murderer.
>>
*CLACK CLACK* *BANG BANG*
>>
>>69572554
it's a very old joke that americans mix switzerland with sweden
>>
>>69572554
>being new
>>
his sister is cute
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.