[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Career ending pregnancy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: victoria-azarenka-knee-injury.jpg (67 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
victoria-azarenka-knee-injury.jpg
67 KB, 960x540
Career ending pregnancy
>>
>>69557913
Vica preggers? Shit I dun goofed.
>>
I'd expect that from Sherapova right now.
>>
>>69558079
Apparently no one wants to bone Sharapova, she's bad in the sack. As reported by multiple ex-boyfriends.
>>
kek, i wonder if all top female athletes are abortion clinics
i bet most of them had at least one abortion
>>
>>69558096
East Germans used to get their female athletes pregnant before competition to get the hormones flowing and then press the abort button after the competition was over.
>>
>>69558189
>Purposely creating and murdering life just to win at sport
Makes me sick
>>
>>69558093
tell us more
>>
>>69558262
>life
>>
>>69558262
>life
>>
>>69558278
You're too young for this...
>>
>>69558093
Didn't Masha and Gorilliams had a contest going on of who can fuck more of the other's ex- or current boyfriends.

Both thought they were strong and independent women who could have any man on earth, when in fact every guy who fucked them was laughing his ass off over what stupid easy whores they are.

breddy much every strong independent female in a nutshell.
>>
>>69558500
>Not wanting petri dish pussy
What kind of mysoginist are you?
>>
>>69558262
who gives a shit? some non-person continued not existing. big fucking deal.
>>
>>69559892
*tips fedora*
>>
>>69558288
>>69558312
>>69559892
>being liberals
ah it's so good not being retarded.
>>
>>69560116
shame about their aborted children though
>>
>>69558500
let them, more for us, everyone's happy
>>
does this mean she's got a penis inside her??

she was my sportfu but now..
>>
>>69558093
I would fuck her so hard
>>
>>69558288
>>69558312
>failing biology 101
>>
>>69560116
cuckservatives are literally stupider and on average have less education
>>
>>69566292
This. It's factual too.
>>
>>69558093
Shes rumoured to be a closet dyke, which would explain that. IIRC Heather Watson accused her (w/out naming names) of sexually assaulting her.
>>
>>69567396

quite possible. To me she always seemed to dislike the company of men.

>>69484402
>>
>>69560116
>>69565690
>it's a zygote can walk, breathe, and compose a symphony episode
Memes aside, who fucking cares? If anything I think parents should be able to kill their kids before they turn 1 or something like that. If you brought it into the world you can take it right the fuck out. Plenty of people get all hype about muh parental instincts and women especially about muh clock. Then the little fucker pops out and it's non stop screaming for days. You do you, Casey Anthony. Your kid probably would've ended up just as fucked in the head as you are, so I see little issue with you killing her.
>>
>>69565628
maybe her lesbian tennis gf had sperm on her tongue
>>
>>69558288
>not life
>>
>>69567946
Far too much value is placed on the sanctity of life, something that benefits only the egos of those who can't pull the trigger. A society that lets people starve but feeds murderers and child rapists three meals a day for the rest of their lives is conceited
>>
>>69558189

source?
>>
>>69565628

not only that she let a man come inside her and push it right in

disgusting IMO
>>
>>69567396
Any source at all? Would love if this was true.
>>
who's the father?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.